LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » LLMD claims Zitth alone will Treat Coinfections?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LLMD claims Zitth alone will Treat Coinfections?
gemofnj
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw my LLMD yesterday, who is very noted in Jackson Tsp. NJ.

She claims that if I have/had any coinfections that the 500 mg 1x a day generic zithromyacin will kill them too.

My co tests were all negative, and cant really say I have symtoms other than lyme.

Should I be nervous about the course of this treatment?? Its sounds weird.

[Eek!]

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If by chance you have babesia I would think you would need a Malaria drug as well like Mepron or Malarone or at least something herbal and as far as treating bartonella I would think you would need something more to treat bartonella with as well.

With co-infections sometimes the symptoms show up as you start to treat Lyme. They are a clinical diagnosis so you cannot count on the testing. The whole process of figuring out if one has co-infections it like peeling off the layers of an onion. If you treat one co another may come out more to be treated.

I knew someone who was told they had finished treating Lyme only to have bartonella show up later when they were given steroids.

Another person was given Levaquin for a GI issue only to have it bring out their undiagnosed bartonella. Diagnosing co-infections can be very tricky at times.

I am not an expert but I wonder what exactly your LLMD is thinking saying one drug treats all cos.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clarissa
Member # 4715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm SO sorry to say that is 100% INcorrect information. Good for you for inquiring!

For Babesia, you would need to add Mepron or Malarone, as well as some Artemisae to that Zith.

For Bartonella, you would need to add Rifampin, Doxy or Mino to that mix.

For Ehrlichia, you would need only Rifampin.

Zith will hit Lyme, a little Bart, a little Babs.

The only thing that hits EVERYTHING is a product called Mesosilver (www.colloidsforlife.com) per my LLMD.

And even that is controversial amongst the members here but I'm taking it to cover the bases.

Listen to Daryl Hall of Hall & Oates speak about coinfections:
The 4th screen is the most informative:

http://www.lymeinfo.net/darylhalllyme.html

Knowledge is power!!

Best,

[ 12. August 2008, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Clarissa ]

--------------------
Clarissa

Because I knew you:
I have been changed for good.

-

Posts: 1625 | From Florida | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

So sorry for this. It must be very hard to be in this place.

Yes, you need to find a doctor who REALLY knows about all the tick-borne infections. Yes, she is wrong in her statement in a couple of ways.

1. tests are not the definitive answer in co-infections any more than in lyme.

2. she is wrong about the treatment. Depending upon the co-infection, different drugs are required. And, babesia NEVER uses mono-treatment.

3. You are on a mono-therapy for lyme (and possibly too low of a dose). Mono-therapy is never advised with any tick-borne disease. Combination treatments that cover all the stages and forms of the spirochete are needed for lyme.

4. She also chose a drug that, for many, causes side-effects for the ears and can cause liver damage more readily than other drugs used for TBD.

You need a wider range of support.

-

You may not have co-infections. But you may. Regardless, you need someone treating you who know about them all. She does not.

Curious here, how did you find this "LLMD"? She apparently is not ILADS educated.

Good luck.

=======================================

www.ilads.org ILADS - you can download the ILADS Treatment Guidelines here.

=========

This book, by an ILADS member LLMD, holds many answers and suggestions:

http://tinyurl.com/6lq3pb (through Amazon)

THE LYME DISEASE SOLUTION

- by Kenneth B. Singleton , MD; James A. Duke. Ph.D. (Foreword)

You can read more about it and see customer reviews.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is unfortunately incorrect. Zithromax doesn't work well on any co-infection very well by itself in oral form.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CraigC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CraigC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zith can cause liver damage more than any other abx? Wow, didn't know that. And I'm betting my LLMD is going to want to add that one to the mix, whenever I see him in 2 weeks. I can't take Levaquin either, due to the side effects.

If a person gets their organs monitored through blood work every month, liver damage should be a non-issue, correct? If the count is high, you just lay off.

--------------------
Craig

Posts: 207 | From Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's dreaming!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope....also....plaquenil does NOT adequately treat babesia, common misconception.
Just do a search and you'll see.

Charlie

Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nobody
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nobody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did not know that zith caused liver damage so easily. Can you post more on this (studies)?

My guess would be that your LLMD is afraid to prescribe mepron for you without a positive test, so you are only getting the mono-therapy (zithromax).

I would at least add the artemisinin to the zithromax as a co-therapy. This way you can hopefully prevent resistance.

Maybe add some other herbs as well, but its hard to get a clear answer. Search here, as I did. I'll see what I can do with what I found.

Posts: 111 | From Nowhere | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, that does not sound right to me. Common co-infections in the Northeast, like babesia and bartonella to name only two, would require additional treatments.

Hope you can get another llmd opinion. I had to switch from my first doctor, who told me that 250 mg/day zith would cover every tick-borne disease. [Roll Eyes] My health greatly improved following treatment by a different llmd.

Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way, I did 2 months of zith orally and 5 months I.V. with flagyl. Am still ill. Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally cleared babesia with zith and artemisinin. This after nearly 2 yrs of clindamycin/quinine... off and on.

In my opinion, the zith must be paired with SOMETHING.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Keebler:

Thank you for such good information. I actually got referred to her from folks on this board, healthboards,' ' and the list you can get from here. Dr. E, from Jackson, NJ who most people recommended.

To all:

If anyone knows of a better one in SJ (I have really searched) or in the Philadelphia area, that would be good.

I do read as much as I can on lyme and also this board to get educated.

But besides good info, I realize there are so many sincere, kind and helpful people here who really care about others in the same boat.

Thanks to everyone!

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to make a possible correction.....Clarissa mentioned you would need Rifampin for Erlichia, but I believe the recommended drug for Erlichia is Doxycycline.
Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To original poster--- Is the Zithromax ALL you're on?

Even if you don't have coinfections, I don't know if Zithro on its own will even treat Lyme well.

If your infection(s) is/are new, theoretically Zithro MIGHT take care of the Bartonella.....but if it is a little bit older, there is a decent chance Zithromax would not give you results for Bartonella. I think it is hard to know for sure.

But Zithro on its own is a little odd, even for Lyme.

As far as Babesia goes, that is another ball game! You may want to try treating Lyme and Bart first if your babesia tests were negative and you don't have babesia symptoms. Babesia is very serious though, and if you do have it, it will need to be treated, but if you have no evidence (including symptoms) that you have it, you may be wasting your time if you try treating it now.

I would say you should at least add something like Doxycycline to the mix....we'll see if anyone else agrees....because it would treat possible Erlichia and Lyme. I'm not really sure what the first line of defense for Bartonella is, at least Zithro works against it a little. Not saying it will eradicate it though.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Q: Did not know that zith caused liver damage so easily. Can you post more on this (studies)?

Yes, it is stated in Dr. Singleton's book.

p. 248: " . . .Azithromycin is not as effective for lyme as clarithromycin (Biaxin), but is better tolerated. . . "

p. 249 . . . he mentions, with Macrolides (such as Zithro and Biaxin):

. . . gastroitestinal problems . . . ears. . . vision . . . liver . . . heart (Q-T interval) . . . .

specifically: " . . . they can also lead to unhealthy elevations of liver enzymes, which can be an early sign of liver damage. . . " end quote.

- The thing is, that if liver protection is used, this may be avoided. How to do all that, though, is discussed in the book.

And, no part or no one protocol - pharmaceutical or complementary - is a walk in the park. It's all hard. We do the best we can with protection, though.

-

This book, by an ILADS member LLMD, incorporates pharmaceutical and complementary approaches and often quotes from some of the research of Harold Buhner:

http://tinyurl.com/6lq3pb (through Amazon)

THE LYME DISEASE SOLUTION

- by Kenneth B. Singleton , MD; James A. Duke. Ph.D. (Foreword)

You can read more about it and see customer reviews.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-

gemofnj -

pardon me if I implied you have not educated yourself. My frustration with doctors rubs off in the post, not meaning to dump it on you.

So often one or two things will grab attention and we all just zoom off on that . . . not meaning to deny your involvement, but more in conserving energy - and keeping track of the thing that we've just read here or there.

If you have any ringing in the ears, ask for another drug. I hope you don't, but if you do, that can become serious and is not to be taking lightly. B-6 and NAC might be of help, though.

You mentoned zith is the only thing the doctor has you on. No support measures?

EFAs/Omega's

Liver protection

Adrenal support

ProBiotics / Florastor

====================================
====================================

Maybe, if you ask the doctor WHY she is so sure you don't have co-infections, she could ease your mind.

And, then, ask what she plans for the cyst form of lyme?

Zith will need to be accompanied by something else, maybe she just has not told you of her entire plan yet.

=======================================

Ahhhh, this has to get clearer - and better.

Hope you have some cool summer breezes and shooting stars tonight.

---

www.ilads.org ILADS - for the Treatment Guidelines and other articles.

==

And, search for posts here by Marnie. she offers brilliant research. Biofilms is one thread she has today. VERY important.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=070295

(Marnie) - Topic: What causes Bb to develop biofilms?

-

[ 12. August 2008, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njgirl14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am surprised Dr E would rx only one med. I know her and she is knowledgable. In the past I have been on 3-4 meds at a time with her, and other patients I know are the same. 1 at a time does not sound like her norm. Could it be possible she was planning on adding other meds into the mix later?

I am on Zithro IV only for a month but when questioned about that, my dr (not Dr E) said he wants to see how I handle it and then will add in a med for Babesia. I have bad herxes which have really set me back.

Is this the first time you saw her? If so you might want to give it a month and see what she says at your next appointment.

Posts: 262 | From nj | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Keebler- no need to pardon-advice well taken! Thanks.

NJgirl-its my 3rd visit with Dr. E.

1st visit: she put me on Biaxin XL 1,000 mg a day, and I questioned abx for co's and she said it would take care of co's.

2nd visit: I complained it wasnt working, gave me a muscle test, and she changed to just Zith, 500mg.

3rd visit: Continued zith, and again questioned co's and abx and she stated it will kill them all.

Maybe she is using just zith because I not that sick, & I just only have lyme, but I still think it is unusual.

She did give me tests check my liver 2 months in a row.
So I dont know whats up with her. I know she comes highly recommended.

But I dont want to get worse!

hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been tested by Igenex or Fry for c-infections? I am not sure I would only rely on muscle testing, but that is just my humble opinion.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invest a little money in further testing to confirm, so you're not in the dark alone, either that or get a second opinion. There are tons of physician in your local area.

Let me know if anything changes.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Metallic,

Do I ask her for further testing?

She already ran the co's thru a lab called bio reference. Which was over $1,000.00!! (luckily I escaped payment)

Also, was tested earlier by ID lame duck (Que*t) an no co's.

Can you suggest a good lab then? & do I do it on my own?

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe your LLMD has the theory that if you treat the Lyme Borellia then your own immune system will then be able to overcome the co-infections.

Our immune systems are designed to fight off bacteria and viruses and possibly once the Borellia is taken care of, and if your immune system is in good enough shape this could happen.

Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njgirl14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gemofnj

Did you have a CD57 done? Has she recommended immune boosting supplements? I think one abx even for Lyme alone is not enough unless caught right after the bite. I could be wrong though.

Posts: 262 | From nj | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

quote:
Originally posted by njgirl14:
gemofnj

Did you have a CD57 done? Has she recommended immune boosting supplements? I think one abx even for Lyme alone is not enough unless caught right after the bite. I could be wrong though.

Yes, it last month. It was a 45. If I go off abx I will relapse for sure! She said to take AG Immune to help boost my immune system.

If I dont boost the immune, then CD57 will not go up. Its not based on how you feel, but your level of immunities I guess.

gemofnj
Member # 15551

Suthern,

I do suppose that is possible. And I have heard that some LLMD's try and kill lyme and then attack the co's.

And it is possible that I really dont have any coinfections. I really don't know of any symptoms (that I still have) that would relate any of them. Most of them have waned quite a bit.

Most of my symptoms are fatigue and muscularskeletal.

Occasional heart thud, and shortness of breath here and there.

I dont think I am comforable with treating myself. I'm too scared to do that.

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Still,

Even for lyme, mono-treatment is not advised by any of the ILADS research even just for lyme.

--

and you said: " . . . Occasional heart thud" ?? Was this before or after zith ?

zith can affect the Q-T (timing of beats ) of the heart - and cause those skips.

Be careful - no trampolines or skateboards just now, okay ?

-

p. 249, Singleton: the macrolides (which includes zith, biaxin)

" . . .can sometimes affect the electrical activity of the heart (called the Q-T interval), and this may need to be assessed prior to using these medications for an extended time. . . . "

-----

Also, one reason your doctor may be using this alone is that zith and biaxin can cause the liver to have problems breaking down other drugs. (also p. 249, Singleton).

Still, you might ask if anything can help your heart rhythm normalize - CoQ10, Hawthorn, EFA's / Omegas, etc. ?

-

gemofnj
Member # 15551

Keebler, you are too funny.

I can just get a visual of me on a trampoline, haha..

I do try and walk tho.

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

It's good to get a laugh since all I do is copy and paste such serious stuff.

To be sure, though, my point is that if the Q-T is messed up, fainting can happen &/or you can be more easily startled.

I wanted to be less serious, but you should be advised that if you feel like dropping like a fly, just sit down - no matter where you are.

Flying lessons are best postponed, too, I guess.

Cheers !

-

shoney
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth-Dr S-of the "lyme disease solution" has had me on zith/bactrim for over a year. I religiously take milk thistle-no liver problems.
Posts: 561 | From eastcoast | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mathias
Member # 5298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mathias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zithromax as mono therapy is a strange choice. I was on it once and it did ZIP for me. Dr. E is well respected though.

Keep in mind that not all LLMD's know everything that there is to know about co-infections.

Most importantly, does the Zithromax seem to be helping at all? Only you know if it is or if it isn't.

A 2nd opinion never hurts (except in your wallet) and it doesn't mean that you need to leave Dr. E. If you are concerned and it sounds like you are, I recommend you go with your instincts and get another opinion.

Your are your own best advocate when it comes to your health.

--------------------
Mathias

Posts: 1242 | From New Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:

Metallic,

Do I ask her for further testing?

You can try, but co-infection testing is so inadequate that it often will come out negative, even through specializes labs. False negatives still are high. However if your symptoms are minimal, it may make sense to only test the water to see how you respond to treating for Lyme.

quote:

She already ran the co's thru a lab called bio reference. Which was over $1,000.00!! (luckily I escaped payment)

Thanks for that note. I hadn't known she was using them instead.

quote:

Also, was tested earlier by ID lame duck (Que*t) an no co's.

I was tested through them too and came up negative for just about everything. Although I had a an old IGG EVB, and an antiglidan IgG that was extremely high. Igg 41 showed up on the Lyme Western Blot. There is more, but the point is, it was insensitive.

quote:

Can you suggest a good lab then? & do I do it on my own?

Igenex #188 and #189. Go to their website, and you'll find out how to run it. The test is 200 in total. It's worth it to compliment your CD-57, which by the way is a circumstantial indication that you're on the right track. If nothing showed up through Bio-Reference (let me know if something did), then the blot is the way to go for now.
Yes, it last month. It was a 45. If I go off abx I will relapse for sure! She said to take AG Immune to help boost my immune system.

If I dont boost the immune, then CD57 will not go up. Its not based on how you feel, but your level of immunities I gu

--------------------

gemofnj
Member # 15551

Mike:

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me. I may get a second opinion as well.

Dr. S, in Howell, NJ could be a possibility and will call and see if he is taking patients. Do you know of him or his ethics?

njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

gemofnj

I go to Dr S. PM me if you have questions.

blaze
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I know which coinfections I have?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

blaze--

You would get tested (Igenex is the best...they have a website), but even then, a lot of doctors go on symptoms since false negatives do occur.

You would need to be seeing an LLMD (see "Seeking a Doctor") though for that level of expertise to be able to know which coinfections you may have if the blood work comes back negative

gemofnj
Member # 15551

quote:
Originally posted by blaze:
How do I know which coinfections I have?

You usually get tested for specific co infections thru a reliable lab that specializes in co infection testing. Not all labs are reliable for co's.

For example: Que*t/Labco*p are not reliable labs for this.

Have you been tested?

richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD told me IgeneX is best for Lyme and Babesia but they are all pretty much the same for Bartonella.

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement