LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Successful treatment with Bionic and Dr. W

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Successful treatment with Bionic and Dr. W
Annsha
Member # 14939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annsha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My two "young adult" children are saying that they are well after 4 weeks of Dr. W's comprehensive photon treatment that included detox, ozone therapy, chiropractic adjustments and coaching. The first 2 weeks in August were very difficult since they revisited all their symptoms, less severe and shorter though. After 2 weeks they started to feel better.

One of my kids had been severely ill for the last 2 years, living on the sofa, unable to go to school. We figure that she's been ill for 4-6 years. She is now going out every day, taking one class at school, doing home school, helping to coach a sports team, doing laundry.... And she is still struggling with brain fog and fatigue, on a less severe level, yet it's still there. She is continuing photon treatments at home and we have started to work on the "brain issues".

The other kid had been unable to function in college for 6 months, was unable to go out for about 3 weeks, just before we left for Germany. He returned from the treatment. Started a full time job 3 days later. Is physically very active, working out on a very high level. He is also continuing the photon treatment because it makes him feel good. He wants to improve his ability to concentrate, read and retain information, so he is doing some work with a chiropractor who is trained neurologically.
Both are doing very well, we are very thankful to Dr. W.

We can only agree on what Gigi has reported. Dr. W is a very caring, highly trained and, lucky for us, intuitive doctor. His office staff is very competent and creates a positive, supportive atmosphere. We were actually looking forward to seeing them!

I remember very clearly a time in the middle of August when Dr. W and his staff were trying to find a patient who had not shown up for treatment twice. They were very concerned about her well being, contacted the police, followed up on any lead they had. They even called an American patient to find out if she knew the missing patient. I was very impressed with the effort, diligence and concern that everybody in the office showed.
It seems like this person was Mati. I am sorry she had such a difficult time. Dr. W went way beyond what could be expected in his attempts to connect with her and help her. The office was very busy at the time. The Dr. used precious time and energy to help her. It's sad to see that Dr. W got no recognition or acknowledgement for his care.

Getting treatment in a foreign country is stressful. When you are well enough to be a "tourist" it can be a great adventure. If you can't be a tourist, you need a support person who is able to feed you, take you to the doctor and entertain you.

Several friends and family members have received or are currently receiving photon treatment in Dr. W's office. Each single one reports improvement and is happy that they found this treatment. We met several patients in the waiting room at Dr. W's who were very ill. They all have a long story to tell about their illness. I asked the question why they did not publish their experience on line. Well, it's not what they feel comfortable with. This is a private matter. They were happy to talk in person, but not on the internet. I think there are cultural and generational differences at work here.

Posts: 6 | From US | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you VERY much for taking time to share !
Perhaps this therapy will offer us hope and become available here . We are so desperate .

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW annsha,

thank you so much for this trip. i'm absolutely speechless. i'm a young adult myself for 25, so it gives me so much hope to hear that your kids whom sound as ill if not worse as I am got so much better with the treatment.

i am so happy for your family, and I wish both of your kids a speedy full recovery (to think, that doesn't sound like such a stretch anymore!!!)

i will be going to germany in 3 weeks, and i'm more excited than ever!

-joey

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope your children continue to improve.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Joey, WOW!!!

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you SO much for sharing!!! I leave Saturday and couldn't be more excited than I am!!!!

I'm the one you talked to on the phone from Dr. W's office ..... thanks for taking the time with me. [Smile]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annsha, I was hoping you would also bring your news here.

It has been extremely difficult for me to keep hacking away at trying to keep the positive on the surface, with so much input from some doubting people. I felt as if I was hitting granite since I first started to report about the Bionic/Woitzel protocol here back in May.

I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have a supporter on my side who believes as I do that this is an incredible tool for not only Lyme, but also applicable to so many other serious conditions.

I have a long list of case reports from a few doctors who have taken the time to tell some of their experiences. Unfortunatley, they are all in German. But my hope is that before too long we will be receiving similar reports from doctors in this country. One can hope.

Thank you.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is amazing news!!! I wish all the best to you and your family!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annsha -- Nanadubo mentioned how important it was to have a really positive frame of mind to do the treatment. Was that the case with your children, is that the case now?

If it is important to have a powerfully positive frame of mind, and I believe it is. Maybe its time to explore this further, seeing both GiGi (Dr. W. saying it is important) and Nanadubo having mentioned it and having such great success.

Such as listening to classical music as well as avoiding ABX.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meditation can go a long way...i highly recommend it for anyone and everyone.

or if it isn't really your thing, or feels impossible due to your neuro symptoms or just plain wiring,

there are lots of books that are not about meditation but can provide immense influence on the frame of mind that can change attitude toward your suffering.

one that comes to mind, that is an easy read, is by someone cutler and the dalai lama, called "the art of happiness"

two other people to either read or listen to on "books on tape" are sylvia boorstein and pema chodron.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
annsha

great news..I'm leaving saturday for germany

hope all continues to go well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annsha thank you for your generous post.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hanginginthere
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanginginthere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annsha,

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. It's very helpful to read. I'm so happy for you and everyone that is able to get treated by Dr. W.

Hopefully it will be me someday!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 136 | From North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annsha,

I am curious as to which tickborne infections your children were either previously diagnosed with by testing or clinical diagnosis.

The reason I ask is that several times in the past 7 years hubby has had remarkable improvement in symptoms after initiating treatment for either Babesia or Bartonella. Unfortunately those "remisssions?" have been of short duration -- a few weeks to a couple of months.

Do you plan to do any additional testing for tickborne diseases in the near future?

Would really appreciate a 3 month or 6 month update as I feel that would be a much more reliable indicator of the effectiveness of this treatment.

Glad your kids are doing better at least for the time being.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could we just be happy that someone here feels like they have found something helpful? I don't understand why we have to say things like "at least for the time being"..... Sounds rather negative.

I am happy that her children are doing better and look forward to hearing that it continues!

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Scott, I guess there are those who really want to believe but are not quite convinced yet. So I guess what Bea is really saying, if I'm reading it correctly. She's seen relapsing before, so she doesn't want to hope until there is more time with this. However, GiGi knows of several folks who have been in remission for many months. Remember the folks who went to Germany are just those we know of from lymenet. GiGi personally know folks who got well from this treatment and are still in remission after many months.

I suspect the information about this treatment will grow and we will learn a whole lot more. So Bea stay tuned! [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

One must not forget that the photons keep working for a long time. They do not stop being effective with the last treatment.

Have faith - trust - it works. And I am sure that is how Annsha feels too. She came here to share the good.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Healthy skepticism is appropriate, many have spent every penny they had on a lot of treatments that have failed.

Go easy on the skeptics, remember many of them are sick and heart broken too and faith isn't something that comes easy the longer they or someone they've loved suffered.

Don't take offense if someone isn't ready to take your word, just patiently answer questions and if someone seems like they're just being difficult, let it go. Remember we're here in the medical section to get answers so we can get well, not to prove a point.

I'm really happy to hear that you had a good experience. My girlfriend is probably going to see Dr. W. If all goes well for her, I'll go too probably.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news!

Unexpectedills- is the offer from your family to pay for your trip to Germany still stand? If so, does this testimonial change your opinion about going?

Just wondering... either way, I hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Well said Metalic Blue, I hope we can find a way to make this treatment work for everyone, those with and those without.

Scott, I completely understand your sensitivity. I hopefully time will heal all. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JamieL

I am keeping an open mind about the bionic880, but I am no where able to travel at this time....

I am also waiting to see how others make out with treatment over an extended period of time.

Metallic Blue, You said it perfectly!!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
radfaraf
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radfaraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing. [kiss]
Posts: 526 | From NJ | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for sharing, and i'm so happy your kids are feeling better. [Smile]

annsha, i'm assuming you purchased a machine to take back with you?

i wish you and your children all the best.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

too important to let it sink -----
Alv
Unregistered

I am so happy for you and for your KIDS.

" BRAIN ISSUES'.Beilive it or not - but in my case I had a QXCI test done.

The funny thing is that the biofeedback machine offered besides the disease that I had ( confirmed LYME disease also ) on the number 4 of the list -showed GABA as the suplement that my brain DESPERATLY needed.

Well I was too sick last year to figure it out.

Also it was a parasite "amebaes" that showed that was more problematic on the list than LYME itself and GABA .

But GABA standed as the 4rth on the list and than amebaes.Than LYME was the number 9 in the list -as tick borne illness.As you all know I never chased LYME with IV antibiotics.I chased what MY body based on muscle testing.I am better -well in 2 years ago I thought I would never make it alive.

I am exsplaining this as it might help somebody understand that is not JUST LYME in the picture .

The more important thing is to KNOW what you really have .

FINALLY -when My brain was not SUACIDIAL ( yes I had thoughts of crushing myself in highway and be done with it 1 year ago NO KIDDING but I had kids to raise and I went through SURREAL pain )and could figure things out better and not feeling SO RETARDED /lost in my own body AND IN PAIN ...I went back to my original test.I ordered the GABA .

http://bio-alternatives.net/gaba.htm

( I do not sell the product -but this one convinced me and I ordered it).

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an amino acid found mainly in the human brain and eyes. It is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which means it regulates brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain.

GABA is referred to as the "brain's natural calming agent", and by inhibiting over-stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension.

Well as soon as I started -used biotensor and it matches exactly the same dosage that was in the bottle . I took 1/2 teaspoon.

NO wonder MY BRAIN had FULL BLOWN enchephalitis for 2 years and was in bells palsy -suacidial -lost 12 mollars from the infection in my mouth ..etc...NO wonder that LYME and all coinfections had caused so much damages .

So once I took it -I had a very great feeling and no more depression -kind of lifting in my brain as I suplemented what my brain was lacking due to the infections.

So again .Find what your body is LACK of ( thanks to the damages from LYME) and you will feel better while you keep killing the lyme .

Hope that this will help somebody out there .I have my life back THANKS TO BIOFEEDBACK /Muscle testing /Biotensor .I give my body what is asking for .THAT IS THE PATH THAT I HAVE FOLLOWED for 15 months.IT WORKS!!

I am living PROOF!!!

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

what is a Biotensor???

--------------------

Alv
Unregistered

Do a search here and you will find GIGI`s post.

I will recomend GIGI`s post as I got the one in USA.

That one broke when I was asking for RIFE frequencies.IT WENT LITERALY NUTS.

So I know as I have yeast /cronic fungus and candida issues.Biofeedback showed all these , muscle testing ND shows and am taking somthing that MY ND gave me.AND biotensor prooved it.

I am planing to buy the good one.

it looks like this
http://www.einhandruten-shop.de/

Shape: Any flexible rod, branch or wire. Can be most any length from one foot to over three feet. They sometimes have a coiled wire and a weighted tip.

Material: Any thing that is flexible.

How to Use: Hold it down at around 45 degrees. You can program it to simply mimic a pendulum, by bobbing up and down for "yes", sideways for "no", 45 degrees for ready for question. Or you may simply request what you want different bobber responses to represent. Like swinging pack and forth towards a requested target and to spin when over the target.

Advantages: Can replace a pendulum for field work. Most dowsers find it easy to use.

Disadvantages: Won't usually fit in your pocket or purse.

Read the booklet below and you will understand how it works.I used pendulum before -but was very hard.BIOTENSOR is very easy .I even test my family and have seen result.

http://www.lettertorobin.org/RBN_html/RBN_10_4_English.html

On my WORST HERX EVER 1 month ago , I needed 13 pills of A/C and I trusted it and took it.IT totaly changed me in 6 hrs .

I would not do anything anymore without it.You need to practive it though until you master it .

It is the easiest that I have seen in use.

Sorry ANSHA if I am highjacking your post but maybe you can start using it in your kids and you can find help as I DID !!

THANKS GIGI for reminded me on BIOTENSOR ( as I was having hard time with pendulum , I could not be as focused /lyme brain ).

GiGi
Member # 259

Annsha's Family is already also using a Biotensor.
To tell you the truth, I use it every day and "it" is my daily guide. In other words, the energy of the person tested responds, and the Biotensor has to be sensitive enough to gather it. It really takes mostly self-training and absolute discipline to remain neutral. Wishing doesn't work. And it is testing the here and now - not the future. The nine pills Alv talks about may only be for this hour and will change an hour later to one. Only the present condition is tested. Tomorrow's testing may give different answers.

ART is basically the same, except having to go to a practitioner and getting tested less frequently is a solution, but has its drawbacks also. With a biotensor, I can test my husband and I can also test myself, or our dog! The cord that comes with some tensors works very nicely for that.

Yes, we hijacked Annsha's post - sorry - but this is even important to know once the Bionic has taken care of the major problem - Lyme.

I had an exciting call today - another person from this country has gone to get the Bionic 880 treatment, also quite ill, and has cleared all Lyme and doing relatively well, and is very excited also! Most people are in a detox mode following the treatment, and it is a good thing to take things easy.

Take care.

Take care.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I couldn't afford the expensive biotensor. So I found a more afordable one which I think is pretty good. It is 70 dollars, you can look over the information at http://www.self-health.net/. Please keep in mind, the one GiGi is using is much more sensitive. But if funds are limited or you just want to try one quickly to assess whether or not to purchase a more expensive one. This might be the one to try. One nice thing, it is a one time expense.

I've been using mine for a little over a week. It is amazing device. I've learned a great deal from using it.

--------------------
Bob

Alv
Unregistered

HI Lyme-In-ND !

I have that one .It broke when I was asking for the frequencies on using RIFE.

IT was YEAST -that made it got NUTS and BROKE.Honestly went waiving 10 inches up and down and I even said it loud.OK, OK I GOT IT.BUT than broke.

What GIGI mentioned is better product and more sensitive.Also make sure you program yours to give you a "YES " NO more than 6 Inches Up and down and than program it also to GIVE you a " NO " answer for no more than 6 Inches left and Right.

Than you will be alset and the biotensor would not go crazy when you ask the right question and you have a big reaction to it.

YES , when it gave me a "YES" , ( for certain pills binders ) when I am in HERX , I even ask on "HOW MANY PILLS" (of let say Clorella) I need ? In the mean time I am still holding the bottle of clorella closed to my body .

Than I will ask :Do I need more than 1 pill ?It will continue to give me a strong YES or a no ( after my way of programing ) and than I will continue to ask for more pill if the answer is a YES .

When the BIOTENSOR will be giving weaker asnwer than I ask for the last strong answer.IS FOR INSTANCE X number the pills that I really need right now ?

You have to clearify the question about the time , the product and the seize or number of pills.YOu can not make confused questions.

Or is that PRODUCT beneficial for me right now ?

This is the question is asking when you want to try it.But It might not be beneficial for you at that moment but still beneficial.So you ask if that product is beneficial for you at all.

Than it will give me a strong answer.SO I go for it.

FOR ME IT WORKS and as GIGI i use it daily for every thing .Even when I have the time to take my medications.I ask if I am redy to get the KILLERS .IF yes I go ahead.OTHERWISE if my body needs BINDERS than I take them.It takes disipkine and is very simple.

Sorry this post was long , but somebody ask me to exsplain how it works.And maybe this thread will help.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I absolutely agree Alv with everything you said. It is exactly what I've experienced. I always ask the question : do I want it now or later when later.

All in all it is great to have biofeedback on things you take. I know others use the pendulum or kiniesiology, but I really like this method. In a couple of months I'll get the one from germany and teach my son how to use the one I just got. At least he'll be able to test himself for anything he eats. I think this is a good device even if you are healthy like my son. If it works for him maybe for the whole family.

I think at my next lyme support group meeting, I'll show it off.

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I feel bad for hijacking

Does the Bio tensor also tell you what infections are present??

Maybe we should start a thread about the bio tensor so this thread can focus on Annsha's children

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

I am sure Annsha doesn't mind. And the ones who think we are all crazy will have more of a fieldday!

Yes, Unexpected, I test all. I test what is in the body in way of infections. If you read posts carefully, you will note that I said in a number of them that I am finding no Lyme, no co-infections, etc. since we have been treating with the Bionic880.

I test what comes out of the body in form of toxins of any kind.

For that purpose, one has to have vials of these items that are in the form of frequencies. Every substance on this earth, at least, has a certain frequency that can be measured. Every borrelia has a frequency, every fungi has a frequency, every person puts out a "frequency".

I am sure you have met the person that you feel comfortable with the minute you meet them and also the person who seems to feel the opposite to you. Frequencies in action. Frequencies resonate or they do not resonate with each other.

All together, it is part of energy medicine if it is used for that purpose. I have met several medical doctors and several naturopath who use it in their practice. Some combine it with other feedbad instruments, some don't.

I had been shown how to do
a tensor years ago and could not quite catch on --- the difference was that I needed a very fine instrument. The others didn't work for me, while they work fine for others.

Mine is here www.bioplasma.de If you can manage to get one that has a sensor cord like mine does, it helps immensely. It also makes it easy to test your family pet or your child, or,
to test the jar of some goodie you just bought at the store --- I found pesticides in a jar of salsa the other day! as was a pickling cucumber that I had bought at a roadside veggie stand.

One of the features I use it most for is the photon treatments, to set the instrument right as for intensity, length of treatment, type of treatment, to determine frequency, etc.

I had much of my testing verfified by an expert ART therapist, and the outcome is identical. After the purchase of the tensor and collecting some nosodes, etc., all testing costs only your own energy.

Take care.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Shandy -- The answer to your question is YES! It can tell you what infections you have. It can tell you if you have heavy metals. And you are correct, we probably should have a thread to help inexperienced tensor operators become more experienced. Or better yet, supply tips and techniques so we can share our experiences using this method of testing.

I no long take any supplement or eat anything without testing it. I was taking a great many things my body didn't want. I also found what our bodies wanted yesterday isn't necessarily what it wants today. For instance when I first tested, zinc was very important to supplement. Abruptly it wasn't, I believe I was deficient in this metal. Without the tensor, I may have continued with zinc supplementation forever. It is nice to know when to stop.

I've learned from my tensor, I need to do a liver & bowel cleanse. I need loads of glutathione and lots of lemon juice. I'm going to follow this path to see where it leads.

--------------------
Bob

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna buy one of these! Although I can journal in my notebook and get very interesting answers. It is true though you have to ask the right questions. As I mentioned to you all in another thread, I asked "What would kill all forms of lyme" and got "carbolic acid" ie lye. Then I refined my question to, "What would kill all forms of lyme in the human host and be safe for the host?" and got "hasn't been discovered yet."

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Gigi--that page doesn't allow you to buy online? Did you buy in Germany?

Bob--why is yours less sensitive?

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The metals used and the manufacturing process of the one in Germany is much more expensive, but understanding this difference it would be more sensitive. But if you asked a quantum physisist these days, he or she would say the real instrument is the person on the other end of it. An inanimate object does nothing! Only the person with the energy causes a reaction. Although the german tensor is much better built and conceived. You'll see what I mean when you get you 70 dollar tensor. Which can break if you supply with too much energy. So stop if it swings too wildly. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

bob what about this one:

http://tinyurl.com/3o33hj

BTW, I switched to Flora sesame oil which is organic and cold pressed etc and I don't have the same coughing reaction when oil pulling. So even high quality oils you find in the health food store might not be the best.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Looks like a good tensor and very reasonably priced. Give it shot and let folks know! It would be great if we could have an evaluation. Good find O2. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Annsha
Member # 14939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annsha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind at all if you change the topic. After all this is a very complex disease.
We are using the biotensor. I use it for my kids to assess the time and frequency of the photon machine. That's the area I feel comfortable with. I test out foods, remedies etc. too. I question how reliable I am. My son has a real talent to work with the biotensor, much to his surprise. At some point, he and I will work together. Right now he is too busy to have a life.

The kids are doing at least 2 photon treatments per week. My daughter is still struggling with fatigue and some brain fog (although a lot less after photons). Our kinesiologist tested them for gluten allergies. They are on a gluten free diet. They put different kinds of grains (wheat, spelt, buckwheat...) in vials, tape it near the solar plexus and use a photon protocol. Some practitioners have successfully treated allergies with this approach. One friend is treating his cat allergy with great success. We will see if this helps to get rid of the fatigue.

I wonder sometimes how difficult it is to realize that the fatigue is not there any more. When people feel exhausted for years, I think the body needs to learn and trust again that there is another state of being. I am not saying that the fatigue is not felt any more. I am sure it is. But in our daughter's case I can clearly see that there are times, when the tiredness is not there. She will comment that, much to her surprise, she felt good for 30 minutes.

I wish everybody who is going to Pforzheim a safe trip and lots of success. My kids still have a very positive attitude towards the photon machine. It saved their lives. They had their low points during the trip, too. The first 2 weeks of treatment were very difficult, revisiting old symptoms. They got a bit home sick, complained about the weather...

You will meet my 2 good friends in Dobel. Say hi to the Kleins for me. You will be in very good hands. And of course Dr. W and his staff - it's such a pleasure to be around a Doctor who is passionate about his patients.

Posts: 6 | From US | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

It seems like a different type of pendulum--almost like a sensitive dowsing rod for the body?

Of course I'd rather spend $25 but I'd like to know why that one is so much cheaper than yours and yours is cheaper than Gigi's. Maybe I can do a bit of research next week.

I've never really trusted my work with pendulums, though occasionally they gave strong answers. Maybe a biotensor is easier.

GiGi
Member # 259

Warning: this is a bit long and tedious. But I know it is interesting for the people who are already playing with the idea of tensoring. It's just supposed to give you a basic idea of how it works.

Oxygen: If you want to have more of the technical detail as to why the Biotensor (trademark) works, go to www.bioplasma.de and use a translating engine for the the first three links after the home page. It gives you an idea of the vast science behind this tool. I don't have the time to do it - Dr. Oberbach, the inventor was born in 1908 and lived into his ninetees --- I think he did a lot of tensoring!!!

http://health-booster.com/biotensor.php

This is one that comes close to the Bioplasma tensor - it is hard to tell until you have it in your own hands. I am sure there are stores in your areas that carry such items. Another important thing to have is a book written by a real pro about tensoring. Bioplasma puts on seminars for people to learn. They also have a book in English which I will order shortly.

The part I really use a lot and find most helpful is the testing cord that comes with the Biotensor. It can be attached to the handle of my tensor; from there I can touch, for instance, when I am testing heavy metals, a Heavy Metal Complex nosode vial (containing all homeopathic strength up to 1000K) with the cord with the left hand. At the same time I move my tensor, with the right hand, to the person or over the object I am testing. If I hold the cord at the Metal vial and the tester "swings" over the small sample of excretion (i.e. urin), I can verify if my treatment of heavy metals is effective if I get a resonance between the Metal nosode and the metals in the urin. The person is not involved at that moment.

If I swing the tensor in front of the person while at the same time making contact with the Metal nosode (or the Lyme nosode) with the cord, I can test if there are resonating metals in the body of the person I test. It does not fail - it shows immediately. Simple resonance between the metal nosode and the metals the person being tested is holding in the body. The same way I can test all pathogens, all toxins. With the cord, I can test quickly over a large array of supplements, without the person holding each item or each vial separately.

It helps preserve the tester's energy --- it does take concentration and energy. If all thoughts are not there and precise, testing is not conclusive.

You can do the same thing, say with your animal pet: If you suspect it has Lyme Disease, you hold the end of the cord onto the Lyme homeopathic nosode; the tensor swings over your animal asleep or awake.

Of course you can do all with the tensor only, without the cord, but I love to have the complete tool - with the cord. Some tensors have it, some don't.

There is another test that has to be made before anything you test. The testee has to have open regulation, and the testor has to have open regulation. That means that the testee is under stress and you will have to unblock him/her before testing can be done. And the testor also has to clear his own blocked regulation. It is easy to do. Blocked regulation means not all meridians are flowing and the Autonomic Nervous System is momentarily out of order. Mine was out of order for longer than a year when I first got ill. And testing was almost impossible until I could be unblocked.

Since I have been using the tensor, I learned that you can establish whether you are dealing with blocked regulation by holding your left hand in a way that all five fingertips touch the scalp. The tensor will swing one direction. Then reverse your hand - knuckles on the scalp - the tensor will go the opposite direction from the first swing. That means you have open regulation. (Plus / minus polarity)

If the tensor goes in the same direction whether you have your hand tips down, or knuckles on skalp, you suffer from blocked regulation. Many people under stress have that condition and it is not conducive to healing == the body is under stress, often brought on by overmedication, by too many toxins moving and shifting, etc.

You can open the regulation by tapping all the meridican points, or simply by holding the toxin remedial that you suspect will help you in your present condition. I have not tried yet, but I am pretty sure that you can open blocked regulation with the Bionic880. Breathing Air Energy (Singlet Oxygen) opens regulation within seconds. Usually it is a drainage remedy, liver aid, kidney support, etc. that will open up the regulation instantly also. You keep that remedy in the energy field (on the body, hand, etc.) and then you can test and get true answers from the testee's body. A blocked body cannot be tested until you undo it. That is one of the big oversights with many energetic testing methods, except ART.

The questions that Oxygenbabe posed are inappropriate for a tensor, in my opinion. You cannot ask any question that contains a choice, i.e. what fixes my problem; the tensor does not select from a group; a tensor also does not answer "either or". You can only solicit a yes or a no. Does my body like this? You have to offer the selection; the tensor will answer yes or no. Should I take one, more than one, more than two, etc. Should I treat now? Questions are related to the here and now; not tomorrow.

The question has to be precise and in a simple one short sentence form. Is this too long? Does this resonate with Sally's body? (Logic also plays a role: there is a difference for a good medicine to resonate as being acceptable; and there is a difference with a Lyme vial that resonates with the same person or with a toxin that resonates with the person's body. You give the good medicine, but you of course treat the Lyme with whatever tests well for the person. The Lyme vial resonating with the body as a yes means he/she has Lyme bacteria in the body. Dr. W. treats until no Lyme vial resonates any longer with the patient's body. He tests going into the highest potencies of the nosode, which is of course the most diluted and does not contain any actual bacteria, but simply its frequencies. Energy medicine. Quantum physics.

There are many books around. Bioplasma has one in English and that is going to be my next purchase.

If you get into tensoring, I would suggest you get a GOOD tool. In a way, we have already saved hundreds of dollars by not having to go to a practitioner to get tested. In my opinion, the testing is as important as the medicine or treatment that follows. Why do it with a tool that you cannot rely on? Why do it at all.

If you want to just try, test try a very inexpensive one --- I mean very inexpensive --- I suppose that is okay. Some people make their own. I am sure you can find instructions on the internet. But when you want serious answers, get the best.

All that I have seen on websites also have an e-mail address to contact the people. All will ship, except in Germany you have to make the money transfer to their bank account and then they will ship. But e-mail them and find out.

I think the Health Booster tensor (above link) has a Paypal method. Not sure.

I know that once you learn it and learn it right, you will never be sorry. It is one fantastic tool if you use it as intended.

Take care.

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this sight is not functional for me.

anyone order from here?

http://www.health-booster.com/

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

The biotester from Health-Booster looks like a knockoff of the Biotensor.

Maybe NanoDubo can come in and tell why Dr. W. suggested she get a better quality tensor. She may have told about it here somewhere, but I missed it. I don't know which one she started out with; but I know she now ordered the Biotensor from here. www.bioplasma.de Same one I have and the same one Dr. W. uses for quick checks. It comes with a cord with which it is very easy to check many substances quickly by not having to handle each one separately. For this, the cord is attached to the end of the tensor handle.

I also use the cord when attached to the end handle of the Tensor for testing vials against urine, etc. which can confirm that the meds you are using are effective. Resonance between two substances. It has to be a sensitive tool to do that.

I am anxious to get the book which I ordered from Bioplasma - A practice book in English hoping to give me more info. Many docs in Germany use the
Biotensor. I know at least two wonderful practitioners who do their whole practice testing with a tensor. Nothing else.

But it has to be a good tool

Take care.

\

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you gigi,

that's the same site as the link you posted above,
but i think more discussion has occurred since this was posted, and much of it points back to the trademark biotensor.

i'll have to figure out how to use the translator for the site. tomorrow is back to scary hospital battles, i'm afraid. not sure what will happen next on that front.
i'll report back what i figure out when i get a chance.

blessings to you and hubby,
mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Mo, I sent you an e-mail a few minutes ago.

I posted Health Booster because it has some English text describing tensoring, because hardly anyone knew anything about it.

When the Germans get a little more desperate, maybe they will post something in English on their site. I have been bugging them to at least take a credit card. It's definitely an investment, but for me it is an investment for life and has paid for itself many times over. Practice, practice, is the important thing, and no wishful thinking and just letting it happen.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo - I ordered a biotensor from health booster this summer. I took it to Germany with me to show Dr. W. He is very skilled with a biontensor. He tried and tried to use mine but felt it just was not sensitive enough and couldn't always get a clear yes or no with it.

So, I have since ordered the more expensive one from bioplasma.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Which cheaper one did you try Nanadubo?

--------------------
Bob

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if I understand correctly, this wand can tell me if anything in the world is good or bad for my body? Are there any limits whatsoever?

I'm trying to understand...I really am. I could waive if over any Rx bottle? Any supplement? People?

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how do we order if they don't take credit cards? Can you get them there, or are they always shipped? I'm wondering if I could put money into Six's paypal (if she has one, I haven't discussed this with her, as I just got the idea) and she could pick one up for me since we are both in Ohio.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, no paypal here. You have to do a wire transfer or buy one when you go see Dr. W .... he does not sell them, he just helps his patients get them.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickled1
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickled1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone please PM me with the full name of Dr. W in Germany? Thanks a bunch!

Laura

Posts: 2541 | From Northeast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylindy
Member # 16501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joylindy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just joining in to say that I got a Biotensor when I was seeing Dr. W. He orders it, pays for it, and then lets you use your credit card to pay him back.

I have a lot to learn, but I LOVE this tool. I have been able to check all my supplements. I have checked all my make-up, shampoo, creams, etc., anything that I put on my body. I've been through my cupboards and fridge as well. It gives me a confidence that I am not using or eating something that is a drag or a potential poison for my system.

I have used the "o" ring finger muscle testing for years, but this is much more sensitive and accurate.

I am still learning how to use it in conjunction with the Bionic, but I do test the borrelli nosodes regularly and they still test negative.

Take care all,

--------------------
joylindy

Posts: 15 | From Ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement