LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » MMS again need input on oral and IV

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MMS again need input on oral and IV
mojo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've searched the MMS threads but I haven't seen anything about MMS in an IV. I've recently heard that if Oral is unsuccessful that there is an IV version of this treatment.

Questions:

1. Have you tried MMS and did what were your results?

2. Did you do oral or IV?

3. Have you heard of the IV version and do you know where I can get more information or patient feedback on it?

Thanks so much.

mojo

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very strong topic on the Yahoo Salt Vitamin C support group..Tons of info.

Lots of people are doing MMS now transderamlly (sp)...Basically activating the mms and adding a little DMSO and rubbing it on the skin.

Hope this helps

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it does help. Thanks so much.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

bumping for more feedback

Link to MMS book:

http://www.holyconservancy.org/images/food/MMS_Part_2.pdf

Chapter 13 talks about the IV's

Thanks!

jamescase20
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I injected 4 times now MMS in a vein in my arm. No problems...but I did only 1 drop...then 4 drops that time I missed the vein and burnt a muscle...but it appears to be healing fine. Then I did 3 drops 2 times and finally learned how to verify a vein by pulling back and watchin for the nice blood flow.

I have a scope and did check...it appears that mms directly into the veins has somewhat of a de-hypercogulation effect to it compared to orally.

My tests with a scope so far MMS and laricidin was the best combo so far. The next best combo I found very close to the MMS combo effectivness (next to ZERO invaders found) is AMP and GENT.
(ampicclin and gentimicin injections every 6 hours...gent only 1 time per day for safety..and using gent only 5 days on, 5 days off for further safety.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

I see the book part 2 on that site is a older version.

I have the same book, and mine includes a 20Ml PUSH method of injecting it directly into a vein via a shot.

He said to use 6 to 18 drops (1 drop if your just starting out as in oral form) in 20 Ml of a normal sterile dextrose containing solution. Then to inject into a vein in your arm rapidly...about 20 seconds...taking too long will burn the vein.
He says to have a nurse or doctor onsite to do this.

I did it myself and missed the vein and hurt my muscle, but it appears to be healing okay.

Just make sure you know what your doing before you do anything. A bubble in a vein will stop your lung and shut down your heart. I think I heard that a tiny bubble wont do anything, but if you get a sizeable one in a shot...you die.

So I never use the whole shot...I find if there is a bubble there...as long as i watch it and stop before the end of the solution in the needle...the bubble...if any was there...would stay inside the syeringe.

merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Injecting MMS sounds like a really bad idea to me. I know we are all seeking health but this sounds really dangerous and not sterile. Please dont do it.

Melissa

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

James and Merry: Thanks for the input.

James - you are the first I've heard that has done the injections so I really appreciate your feedback. Do you know if folks are actively doing the shots or IV's? My sister seems to think perhaps they are doing it out of the country as we are having trouble finding any feedback on the internet or the Lyme sites.

Merry: Hey there - how are you? Don't worry - I'd never inject myself unless I had the proper training! I'm actually researching this for someone else.

Anyone else???

Thanks so much

mojo (aka twinofdar)

merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Mojo!

I am ok and hanging in there! Thanks for asking!

I hope you dont think I am being negative. I just dont want you or anyone else to get hurt ir sick.

best of luck to you!
Melissa

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brentb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brentb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow James...brave soul, it's a shame we have to experiment like this. I'm currently taking 5 drops a day orally. 6 gets me a little too sick.

If someone wants a more direct path you can give irrigation a try. Make sure it's activated with citric acid (or similar) before doing this. I found 2 drop held in my sinuses for about 30 seconds will deliver allot of MMS. Much more than oral use. I dilute with about 1/2 cup of saline water and have had no discomfort.

I'm also taking by mouth and nasal spray ASAP silver mixed with Silver wings MSP. I'm noticing my thrush and strep (biofilm)problems continue to disappear...fingers crossed.

Posts: 731 | From Humble,TX | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Thanks, Brent. It sounds like folks are being very creative with how to use MMS.
mojo
Member # 9309

up
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe what I'm reading.
Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

MMS does NOT and should not be activated for IV or IV shot use. And if you miss the vein...be ready for massive burning..but you dont die.

The blood itself activates the MMS, its not the same route as oral.

Lymetoo, your freaking out over nothing...did you know that the saline solution we use for IM or IV often contains nothing but 0.9 percent sodium choride? Do you know what un-activated MMS contains? 28 percent sodium choride. Merrygirl...your thinking something could live (pathogen) in sodium chorlide...hahaha, It speaks volumes of your knowledge. This site is a joke...its nothing but attack after attack for outside the box notions. Jim Humble is right...I have a scope...I did live blood microscopy on this...did you mery? did you lymetoo? or are you just shooting off your mouth?

Give me data or shut up.

jamescase20
Unregistered

The reason I am exploring these out of the treatments is two fold...one...no one I know has actually done live blood microscopy on a hourly or daily basis here.

I Have, So frankly I know more then you do.

The reason I am putting it that way is for a reason...no one seems to get it.

And If you dont like it leave...or get me kicked out...but if you dont check your blood...your shooting at a dart board that has no targets.

I have had lyme for 32 yrs...bart for likely now 25yrs..looks like carrions disease, and babs for at least 6.

I checked my blood...I cannot kill these pathogens on conventional medicine.

So, I am out side the box for a reason...I have no other choice but suffer to the end.

You do what you want...and I'll do what I want...and if you'll listen...I'll post my findings..if you dont want to hear me...fine...tell the moderator to kick me out.

I have nothing to loose. If your doing live blood microscopy and have findings...then post them...if you dont shut up.

jamescase20
Unregistered

I posted about ambein for example...and someone posts like 5 studies of ambein side effects....geez...I am sure I could uncover millions of studies on ABX that had side effects.

I am sorry but this is a joke...

This is it...either get off my case...or I am not bothering with posting my live blood microscopy findings.

merrygirl
Member # 12041

James people are just concerned about the safety.

I actually have a lot of experience reagrding sterile procedures and aseptic technique.

do you know what aseptic technique is?

Is mms sterile? I doubt it..

Are you using a new syringe and needle each time?

James when was the last time you had blood work?

This was not an attack on you or anyone. Just worried about people getting sick or dying.

Melissa

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asking if MMS is sterile is like asking if rubbing alcohol is sterile. It is a disinfectant, therefore sterile.

Be careful James. I hope it works well for you. I am glad you have some measure of how well your treatments are working.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Mr clean floor cleaner is a disinfectant and I would bet is not sterile.

All it takes is one slip up to contaminate something that is sterile.

quote:
It is a disinfectant
[Eek!]

So shooting up a disinfectant sounds reasonable to you???

It doesnt to me. What is next, bleach, Mr. clean, Lysol?

merrygirl
Member # 12041

quote:
Merrygirl...your thinking something could live (pathogen) in sodium chorlide...hahaha, It speaks volumes of your knowledge
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1524851

Abstract

Bacterial contamination of multiple-dose saline bottles and medication vials in a veterinary teaching hospital was evaluated. Bacterial contamination of multiple-dose saline bottles and medication vials in a veterinary teaching hospital was evaluated. Bacterial contamination was identified in 16/88 (18%) containers with no difference in contamination between the large animal clinic, small animal clinic, and ruminant ambulatory clinic.

Contamination of multiple-dose containers containing substances for injection was common, and potential pathogens were present in many situations.

While the clinical significance is not resolved at this point, infection control practices should address this potential source of nosocomial infection. While the clinical significance is not resolved at this point, infection control practices should address this potential source of nosocomial infection.
---------
So YES pathogens can live in Sodium chloride

mojo
Member # 9309

Dare I bump this again?

thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement