LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Vote...would you like me to stop posting my live blood microscpy findings or not?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vote...would you like me to stop posting my live blood microscpy findings or not?
jamescase20
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been attacked in every which way about safety, etc.

This is it...if you dont want to know what I see in my scope and to post the results fine...but if you dont have a scope...then you may be being
foolhardy.

Drugs and herbs all have side effects...but so does pathogens...some of which are not simply side effects but actual death.

You vote. I will count up the replies and if they are for me to go away...I will just do that.

I am not posting my findings for money...I am doing it because most of you dont have the ability to look at your blood daily, or sometimes hourly or even every few minutes.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Please continue!
MusicMan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusicMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy

Post it, I like reading about your adventures. [Smile]

Steve

Posts: 406 | From Rhode Island | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it...

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MusicMan:

Post it, I like reading about your adventures.

But at whose expense?
Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't understand a lot of it but i find it interesting.

some day there may be a cure and it might have been somehing right under our noses, who knows?

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep it up....might be nice to put a disclaimer at the bottom that you are just an amateur experimenter and only to try this at your own risk.

Forget the naysayers at the Europe forum who think everybody's going to mimic you.

you may just hit on some useful stuff (and you may have already)

nobody from the NIH or FDA or whatever needs to sign off on what you or I or anybody else are doing....I got soundly excoriated years ago for self experimenting with 'dangerous' Bactrim.

Now it's a mainstream anti-infective as used for TBDs.

Charlie

Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James,

I always read you posts. Keep on posting. I would never do what you are doing....way too dangerous for me.

But, I find your posts interesting. I would do what Charlie recommends though and put a disclaimer at the bottom of your posts.

Best,
Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep going, just be careful. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Jim, it looks like you are still on....

Just know how much some of us care about you. It isn't your microscope that worries any of us, only the fear that you might accidentally hurt yourself with all your trials and errors.

But clearly, you are a Maverick.

(couldn't resist...... [hi] )

xoxoxoxoxo

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

James,

Yes. We all appreciate your desire to search for a key. And I admire that - although a note of caution may be necessary - for anyone new to a topic. You never know who will read the thread - or when. It needs to be very clear for a beginner.

"First do no harm" is a good rule.

I'd be very interested in your posting a photo of your microscope - if you could - or description of it and what darkfield microscopy can and can't do, etc. - maybe a few articles.

I've had several smears done and it is very fascinating. Still, there is so much to learn about it as well as how what is on a slide transfers (or not) to internal matters.

As others have mentioned, it would be good to note at the bottom of your posts so that the new comers know this is from someone curious and researching his own ideas.

I always worry about someone new who may not understand some of the ramifications. And, many of us here worry about you, too.

I wonder if you could somehow link up with a (micro?) biology professor at a nearby college - someone who might want to work with you on some of this. It might be a good way for you to get a mentor and have some fun while fueling your curious nature.

Looking at the work of Alan MacDonald and the biofilm slides is really eye opening. How does the microscope you have work in relation to the scopes he uses?

How does he find what he needs for his slides?

Who knows, your interest may lead to some new opportunities down the road. Maybe some of the LLMDs around could recommend someone. I do think your interest is great. I would love to see you have the experts around to support your desire to learn more.

Take care.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beverly
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep posting, but ditto to be careful..we don't want you to hurt yourself. [Wink]

--------------------
God Bless You! Everything..is just my opinion.

Posts: 6638 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi James--

POST IT -

Research is Research -- the Key word is Search -

Penicillin was found by a simple mistake made -
and the man was smart enough to recognize
the Results --

Personally I dont care what anyone thinks
about what I post - you should not ether -

I say what I have found to be true for me -

Hope this helps--jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James case, please don't go away or stop posting. And if for some reason you do, please please please send out email updates to those of us who WANT to know what you're seeing.

Some of THE most informative scientific information I have read has been from you.

Thank you and be careful. And oh by the way, with my little standard protocol for lyme totally paid for by insurance I've ripped apart my GI, trashed my gallbladder, messed with my tendons, so . . . yeah, there's side effects man, and that doesn't include the h3ll of the diseases!

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi James, I love reading your posts. Please keep posting. Healing Blessings J
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James, I'm like you in respect to doing it my way.

The reality is, the work we do on ourselves is perfectly fine. It's our bodies. We wouldn't be willing to try potentially dangerous things if we hadn't come to the end of our options (Or at least what we can see as being available).

I am not the most logical person on the block, but I do my best to provide a strong frame-work for whatever I do suggest. I try to apply the scientific method as much as the information available allows.

We're lab rats, you and I, and if other people choose to follow, it's at their own risk, because I can't be responsible for what other people do with any information I put forth. It's their job to confirm it as useful, it's their job to challenge it, to question doctors, to weigh the potential benefits and risks.

So keep doing what you're doing, but just remember a lot of people are going to disagree with you along the way. God knows people disagree with me here all the time, but it doesn't bother me, and it doesn't bother them. They know I'll just ignore them if I find no value in their perspective. Science isn't a passive process, it's arduous. It's how science moves forward. If people question you always consider what they're saying, and ask yourself -- not them -- whether it applies or not. Then decide how you'll go forward.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see you experiment with saliva.....not blood.

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlisonP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlisonP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absofreakinglutley James! You keep posting!

A.

--------------------
 -

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. --- Edward R. Murrow

Posts: 923 | From California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for all the crap you've had flung your way looks like you also have quite a fanclub - myself included! Keep posting!

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blaze
Unregistered

Keep posting. We need more people like you, willing to experiment even though you don't have an official license to do so.

If every one of us had your attitude, maybe we'd have a cure by now. Instead, most people back off and wait for the experts - and the "experts" are why I am on this forum and not living my life like the rest of the Lyme-free world seems to be doing.

You have a brain - I have a brain - what makes an "experts" brain better than mine or yours? Keep experimenting and sharing...

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Keebler, I agree.

My concerns have not been about what you find on the slides. I fear that you might decide to do something as a result of your findings that could end up harming you.

I hope that you would thoroughly research anything you may be thinking about taking internally or soaking in, as toxins can also be absorbed through the skin.

Please be careful and a warning for those who don't know what you're doing would probably be helpful.

I'd also love to see some pics & info if you've got it. Perhaps it would help some of us better understand the research you're conducting.

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< JamesCaseBrudda >>>>> Please keep posting your findings!!! And pics/slides w/ info.' posted, would be fantstic,if it's possible w/o too much cost!

Like has been said,please be cautious,but please keep experimenting and posting!!!!

['Brudda' is what an Australian friend of ours calls guys who are friends,and she calls gals who are friends 'Tidda',w/ Aussie friend Milly if you're a Tidda or a Brudda your family].

Jus' Silverwolf

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear James,

Keep posting!! I always read what you're doing.

I personally have serious reservations about some of the things you've tried, but so what?

If I want to post my reservations, I can.

It's not a personal attack on you, and it would give anyone reading your post another point of view, which is the strength of Lymenet.

There have been too many possible treatments that have ended up working for people that never would have seen the light of day without this forum.

And, people ALSO need to know the risks, which the person doing the treatment/research might not know about. The Marshall Protocol site has been raked over the coals here more than once for removing posts by people who were having serious trouble, for example.

So, that someone has a conflicting experience is something people need to see also. If you don't post, those other experiences might never be communicated.

We all need to show respect for others, in my opinion--treat them how we would wish to be treated. Also, NOT treating them the way we wouldn't want to be treated, which, for me, includes not withholding vital information that I would need to make an informed decision about treatment for myself.

In other words, I value your posts and would like those who have warnings or who disagree to state their position in a respectful way that gives DATA, not upset.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

Vote count then 100 to zero to keep posting.

Thank, I will add a dissclaimer to all at the tag lines.

joalo
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please keep posting! [Smile]

Please be careful!!

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James, I say post what you want, but dont get upset when someone disagrees with you!!
Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're going to put it all out there, and it goes against the flow, you need to be prepared to hear what other's think.

This is my opinion: It's your body. Do with what you will. But, my biggest concern is with new members who read your posts as if they contain objective, scientific evidence.

You try something for two days and say it cures you. Or, you throw a substance in a dish and say it kills organisms. This is unreliable, scientific protocol.

With all the success you've had in your own lab, it would appear that you should be cured by now.

I think we have a responsiblity to the new folks, who are ill, not thinking clearly, and don't know which way to turn, to offer them clear, reliable, safe methods of treating their disease.

In fact, I would go so far as to say we should ALWAYS couch our opinions with telling them to consult their physician.

I used to read things on here and take it back to my LLMD to disect and discuss. I am very glad I didn't delve into some things people threw out as treatment cures. At the very least, it was a waste of money and time, and at the most, they were harmful.

This should not stop you from pursuing your own research. However, please be open to hearing other views.

Because I don't agree with everything you are doing doesn't make either of us right. But, I don't think your motive is to cause harm to any of us. I'm just concerned about the new people.

Kelmo

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep posting...

Try condroitin sulfate please. I'd like to know the impact.

Research *starts* in vitro...looking at pathogens in a petri dish / under a microscope.

But...in vivo (what happens in living mammals) maybe completely different.

Because of the extreme complexity of this pathogen...its many genes, nutrients required, pathways it takes...we WILL figure out more "acceptable"/ "scientific" ways to destroy it.

Some alternative routes to healing already exist, but they are not accepted/covered/approved.

Kelmo, your comment:

"With all the success you've had in your own lab, it would appear that you should be cured by now."

Indicated you do not know/understand what I just explained above.

What happens in a dish/on slide under a microscope does NOT always equate with what will happen in us.

But it is a starting point.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawnee
Unregistered

I'm not reading the other replies because I feel they don't matter.
Keep posting! How about, if someone doesn't like it or want to read it... then they just don't CLICK on the thread?

That simple

tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion....Keep posting.

We know you are going to continue with your experiments whether you post them or not, so although we hope you will be SAFE in what you do, for those not wanting to read it, they can skip the thread all together.

I do feel that there is something out there that very well could be found by someone experimenting. Many of the LLMD's started by trying to treat themselves in crazy ways to even get where we are.

I am one that is fascinated by what you come up with, BUT BUT BUT, not to the point of you doing something to sacrafice your own life in the name of science.

Since we know you will do this whether you report on it or not, I say definitely.....

KEEP POSTING.

Atleast then we know you are still alive and kicking.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had some of my best solutions come from some very unlikely sources, i.e., amateur researchers... one solution in particular that I had spent two years searching for. Other solutions came from more likely sources.

By all means, continue to share what you see Jamescase... but I, too, believe disclaimers are important in this situation. What happens in your body may not necessarily extend to everyone else. And with LD, there really seems to be various stages... Type, dose, and timing of medicines/remedies *is very individual.

There will always be those who have a need to question various findings... equally valid if done appropriately.

Claire

[ 11. October 2008, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: clairenotes ]

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Indicated you do not know/understand what I just explained above.
Uh...no. I completely understand the complexity of the pathogen.

You may not understand the reason for my comment.

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Jim, now that we know you're a rock star, feel better, sweetie?

My favorite comment:

"Since we know you will do this whether you report on it or not, I say definitely.....

KEEP POSTING.

Atleast then we know you are still alive and kicking.

Cathy"

[lol] [lol] [lol]

SO TRUE!!!!!!!

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

I do need to be careful.

I did in fact burn a vein last night with a mms injection...however, I do recall I had reacted abnormally yrs ago from IV in the ICU. And I didnt use the exact solution the MMS book recommended, Dextrose, I used saline.

At any rate...I was suprised at the support. I will be more careful for myself and again, add a powerful disclaimer to my posts. Out of the box treatments done wrong can, and has killed people.

kelmo
Member # 8797

Great, James. See you in chat!
Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Kelmo, you said it all beautifully-!

The newbies are the ones who can't yet filter out treatment from experiment in my opinion.

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swedish lyme sufferer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedish lyme sufferer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO on! It is refreshing with new ideas!
Posts: 347 | From sweden | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicMan:

Post it, I like reading about your adventures.

But at whose expense?
This was not a "yes."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by kelmo:
But, my biggest concern is with new members who read your posts as if they contain objective, scientific evidence.

You try something for two days and say it cures you. Or, you throw a substance in a dish and say it kills organisms. This is unreliable, scientific protocol.

With all the success you've had in your own lab, it would appear that you should be cured by now.

I think we have a responsiblity to the new folks, who are ill, not thinking clearly, and don't know which way to turn, to offer them clear, reliable, safe methods of treating their disease.

In fact, I would go so far as to say we should ALWAYS couch our opinions with telling them to consult their physician.

I used to read things on here and take it back to my LLMD to disect and discuss. I am very glad I didn't delve into some things people threw out as treatment cures. At the very least, it was a waste of money and time, and at the most, they were harmful.

This should not stop you from pursuing your own research. However, please be open to hearing other views.

Because I don't agree with everything you are doing doesn't make either of us right. But, I don't think your motive is to cause harm to any of us. I'm just concerned about the new people.

Kelmo

Ditto .. Those are my concerns as well and what I meant above.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 2 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy your posts. One made me seriously consider Coconut Oil.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

Yeah, that laruicidin is really good stuff...I added that back and i am very impressed.

I was swithching around so rapid well I had the chance....since I had so many bugs its easy to play with that.

but I am def sold...to be max on laruicicin, in high doses. I took 15 caps last night, and 10 today already. And whats alive today is swimming in a death like pattern. I know there doing to be dead soon if I had waited.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear James,

The lauricidin looks very promising.

Could you post a new thread on that, as you clearly have a 98% or so YES on posting your self-experiments here?

I like your disclaimer at the bottom, too.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MM DRYMON
Member # 15783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MM DRYMON     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please keep posting!
Posts: 15 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep posting if people dont like it they can scroll on by.

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see the value in what you are doing, especially since I believe you are misrepresenting what you are doing. Most importantly, you are not studying anything against Borrelia and it is unfair to the readers to believe that you are.

Not knowing what microorganisms you are testing is just the first major flaw....

Not only do I worry about the potential consequences to very desperate, maybe neurologically impaired lymies but I also worry about the perception of our 'lyme community' to outsiders or new members.

I appreciate your passion to be doing something however and I do believe that your personal experiences (i.e. clinical symptoms) to certain treatments do have some importance.

As I've mentioned previously, I have worked as a microbiologist in the pharmaceutical industry and you are really misrepresenting your findings as there are just too many unknowns. There is no scientific or clinical application to be made no matter how hard we want to stretch it.

Hey, it isn't just my board however and if you continue to post these experiments, I can just choose not to read them.

Posts: 561 | From mass | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement