LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rizols

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rizols
djf2005
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is anyone using these (i see DK reccommends them)

thanks

derek

ps- where can they be obtained?

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ozonated Rizols --- we have used them for a number of years now and I have posted about them repeatedly. It's one of my favorite antibacterial, antivirals, antifungal -- In Europe there are medical doctors using them on cancer patients. I have a collection of ten of them - they all test a little differently energetically, and also vary sometimes as the healing process takes place. In other words, one of the ten might be good now, and as things change in the body, another one or two of the ten different one is chosen.

I test them with my Biotensor and can up with exactly the body wants and needs at the time.

It's one of the better remedies for many purposes, but excellent for Lyme. Start very slow and move up as high as you can - drops into water. They have a potent taste - but we have no problem with it. Read up on them. Dig up some of my old posts. I have put a lot of sweat and tears into posting here. Sometime more tears.

Do a search here. And Biocure carries them.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks a lot gigi.

which one/s do you recommend i get to start off with? can they be used in conjunction with abx?

derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
djf, your guess is as good as mine. Try the Epsilon or Gamma, and use the one that has all ten in it, I think it's called 10 in l. A friend of mine does it this way - she had cancer - and does not have a chance to muscle test: She accumulated all ten and takes a different one every day.

Use these alternating. They do not interfer with abx. Though I have never taken them with it on an ongoing basis.

The best would be to find someone that muscle tests. It beats the trial and error method. The only way I got well is with this method. I never took anything without first muscle testing. ART or other. Try a biotensor, if you believe in energy medicine. If not, try it anyway! it works.

Good luck with the Rizols.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take them. Extremely strong..and effective. I take 1 drop of the rizol MY for bartonella. Several hours later I get all sorts of stabbing sensations in my feet. It contains clove oil which Dr. S says some patients have used with success to treat bart.

Diana

Posts: 202 | From vancouver, canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is RIZOL????

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
memphisbluesman
Member # 11570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for memphisbluesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on my personal experience with Dr. K and also what he stated at a lecture( can't remember which one, but I read the transcript). He recommends:

Gamma- for Lyme and Co-infections

Zeta- for all herpes family viruses

These are the main two who uses in combination in his practice. If they run out of either of them, he has no problem with using the "10 in 1" to fill in. But remember as Gigi stated, the best way to know for sure is to get tested by ART.

Posts: 26 | From Memphis, TN | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started "MY" for bartonella per my LLMD. A friend is also using them with great success. I've been on them three days and think that they are working. You must take them with red clay as a binder.
I did not muscle test for it, just started taking it.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, dr. K. told the institute to mix all of the 10 into 1 recently, and that is what he is now recommending.

The mix, I mean. Have you got this mix? I wonder how the mix would test compared to individual ones...

Someone else from lymenet is using it like a suppository, and it is working well too.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement