LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How does the Mercury leave the tooth?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How does the Mercury leave the tooth?
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does the mercury leave the tooth?

1. First of all, there is the evaporation which is absorbed by the tissues in the mouth or on the way down into the lungs. That's one of them.

2. There is the abrasion of larger particles that we swallow and that go down our food pipe.

Then, no matter whether it enters in the tissues in the mucosa of the mouth or the mucosa of the gut, there are different ways they can travel. (Stoertebecker , a brilliant dentist in Sweden wrote about this more than 40 years ago)

3. The main uptake of mercury is in the nerves. Not in the bloodstream, not in the veins, it goes straight to the nerves. Why do the nerves pick it up?

Dr. K. calls it ``curiosity'' (just like the knock on the door by someone - you wonder who that could be --- you open the door........) . The nerves grab it and, boom, they are dying. Mercury travels up the axon of the nerve from wherever it is, and it either ends up

4. in the cranial nerve and goes straight into the brainstem or

5. in a spinal nerve and goes up the spinal cord first and then up to the brain.
It takes roughly the same time, so it makes no difference.

In the mouth: you have several cranial nerves in the mouth:

a. The 5th cranial nerve that is very much represented in the back of the tonsil area, that is the vagus nerve.

b. the glossopharyngeal nerve, or the 10th and llth cranial nerves.

c. A couple of other ones that are present in the mucous membranes.

So within 24 hours from the evaporated amalgam from the tooth to the brainstem - before you get foggy eyes, foggy vision, tinnitus, cloudy thinking, all those things that come with it.

The other less important aspect is the venous uptake, lymphatic uptake, and the uptake of bowel bacterial in the intestinal tract.

Many people live with this for a short time or a major part of their life at which time it is called "aging" and Alzheimers. Yes, we all have to get older. But if the pathogens enter the picture, such as Lyme bacteria with all the other attachments (viruses, parasites, etc.) then we are in trouble.

It's never only Lyme Disease. I am trying to think of a better name for it.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to be off topic, but i wonder,
do you think tattoos would put metals into the body?
i *think* that ink is made from metals.
i did ask my llmd about getting some more tattoo work that i did have scheduled (i canceled it even though the artist has a waiting list of 1.5 years), and he said it was fine.
but i doubt he has researched tattoos.

anyone know?

thanks

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nyjohn,

I've often wondered the same thing about metals in the ink. [Eek!]

Is this why they ask about having any tattoos before you have a MRI??? I wonder.... [confused]

I'd love to get one more tattoo (I have three) but with my bad health I'm afraid to. [shake]

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hanginginthere
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanginginthere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi or someone knowledgeable~I don't have any more amalgams but do have one root canal with a porcelain crown over it. Any opinion on the best option? Remove the tooth? What do you put in its place?

Thanks!

Posts: 136 | From North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was told by radiologists that the tattoos are ok...
i have had a whole bunch of mris (i used to participate in a bunch of risk-taking sports) and my ink is still in the skin.

but i too didn't want anymore while ill just in case

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorLuddite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoctorLuddite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tattoo ink makers use thimerosol as a preservative, that has mercury in it. I just read in another post that red ink has cinnabar in it with is a mercury salt. Some inks have other heavy metals.

The ink tends to stay put, otherwise tats would fade, but who is to say they don't generate their own disruptive energy field?

Posts: 442 | From Biddeford, ME | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, thanks for explaining the toxic trail from all that mouth metal!

I too am interested in how to eliminate crowns, that are covered in porcelin?

What do we ask for?

I'm going to get the bionic 880 treatment, and want to rid myself of metals before I go.

thanks,

lymeparfait

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To the questions:

Yes, tattoos are bad news. I had a mercury tattoo inside my mouth from the amalgam. I also had a ball of amalgam that some dentist dropped down through an open area. It was clearly visible on x-ray. He was probably so toxic from it himself and never had a steady hand. Keeping chlorella drenched cotton rolls on it is supposedly going to remove it. Mine was eventually removed when I had all the cavitations caused by root canals removed. So I never tried the cotton rolls.

I wouldn't be surprised that if you use the Bionic after you are done with Lyme treatment may help in drenching the skin with an NDF or Biologo-Detox kind of thing and just keep repeating and repeating it and of course keeping the lights over it in the frequencies necessary if you own the Bionic. I find the Bionic totally necessary for the metal evacuation after the Lyme treatment. I wouldn't know how else to do it except go bacl to the same old DMPS, DMSA which I never liked, especially in the early stages of detox. Bionic has to be used every so slowly and with great care.

If not, too many metals knocked loose and too hard on the system.

For info about root canals and crowns, you will need a holistic dentist who understands that mercury is the worst toxin - after thioether/mercaptan which is produced by root canals. Check with others or go to ACAM. I am not familiar with any. But please read some of my posts GiGi Root Canals and do some reading there. I don't want to repeat it all again - whatever, my adivce, never get a root canal unless they have a safer way of doing them. I also would not opt for a bridge any longer, because most the time you have to use the adjoining teeth, to a lot of grinding and before long, these teeth are also damaged. That is the way I ended up with 12 root canals that almost killed me.

I would go for a partial before I would grind down any other teeth. But I was damaged severely by it. Hope you find someone to give you an honest opinion. Anyone who suggests root canal - would make me run.

All materials you put in your mouth should be tested for compatibility. Melisa test is one. There are others - a good holistic/biological dentist can advise you. Do not put a material in your mouth to which you may be allergic. It happens all the time. Many people are allergic to gold/gold alloys. It depends which one.

Hope this helps. Please read up - I have posted reams of info on Lymenet, especially on teeth and metals, I have bored most people with it.

Do some googling on root canals - you will be amazed. Read the book "root canal cover-up".

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi just to add to your point of metals and allegic ones at that. Nickel is worse then gold or many others if your allergic. So make sure to test for it. Had my new glasses tested, the old ones were nickel plated.

If you have a bridge it may contain nickel. Make sure to test for it. A straight porcellain bridge might be fine.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.melisa.org/selecting-metals.php

It is Melisa's finding over the years that often people are allergic to gold crowns (usually an alloy of some sort, because pure gold is way too soft). My husband had several gold crowns, done at different times, all different alloys containing different metals.

I was allergic, highly allergic, to the palladium in "gold crowns". I discovered palladium just recently when doing the Bionic880 heavy metal treatments. The actual gold crowns were removed from my mouth 10 years ago when I was still ill - but the metals are still coming out of the body in detoxing with the Bionic880. Major metal symptoms and contributors to ill health have been gone for years.

But I will keep on detoxing it with Bionic until I cannot find it any longer. We are exposed to way too much metal 24/7. And different metals or alloys in our body cause a battery effect, especially in the mouth. Galvanism.

Melisa = LTT - Lymphocyte Transformation Test.
Their forte.

Take care.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lyme doc has as a rule 'no palladium' either.

I got my gold partial without palladium, it tests okay for me. I'm glad I didn't get a bridge, thanks for the tip!

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement