LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Lightworks--would like more information from users

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lightworks--would like more information from users
frickla
Member # 9818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frickla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://comboweb.com/lightworks.htm

I am interested in the Lightworks instrument for healing. I saw on the Bionic 880 thread that some people were using it but the information is tedious to sort out from the Bionic information. Pardon if this has been posted separately.

Posts: 25 | From Lorton, VA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you, very interested in getting one, but need more feedback, specifics, like what does it help exactly.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lightworks is nice, just under powered by a great deal. I figured it would take 24 hours a week of constant use of the lightworks to equal 1.5 hours of the bionic currently used in treating those in Germany. There is much greater penetration with the bionic so it may be difficult to determine if the lightworks could ever measure up to the device in Germany, just my opinion.

However the lightworks is still a powerful device, I've been using it with other things now for almost as long as Sparkle. And I've had great success with it and if you can't afford the bionic it is still very useful.

I keep getting better over time. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bob for your report. I just ordered the Lightworks and plan to go VERY slow. My uncle and aunt are both chiropractors and can help me with detox, they are also planning to get a Biocomm 2000 machine in the next year.

I want the lightworks to be less powerful as I don't know what my body can handle right now.

I'm glad you are getting better, slowly but surely.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob, Could you be specific in how lightworks has helped you. Symptoms before and after. Do you herx with it? How long have you been ill,co-infections and other. What is it exactly helping with. I am very interested in this and Bionic 880 as is my MD.Take care and Blessings to your healing Joyce
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll give it a shot tomorrow. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frickla
Member # 9818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frickla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it help with pain symptoms, yeast/mold/fungi after taking years of abx? My energy testing indicates endocrine problems too. Thank you for any information on how to use the instrument to address these issues or use in general.
Posts: 25 | From Lorton, VA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Ocean -- I'm a bit better then just that, but too soon for a success story. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also interested in hearing more details about how it's been working for anyone using the lightworks 880nm machines - thx!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob

What a blessing to hear you are doing better.

I am truly interested in getting more information also.

Do you mind telling us what other things you have been using with it.

Any information you are willing to share will be apprecaited so much.

sick----I think I am about to change my name to sick of being sick!!

Posts: 538 | From Iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Good Bob,
I'm so glad it has been helping. I just ordered a Lightworks yesterday, got it on ebay for $283 which included the shipping, so hopefully it comes within the next week. My husband is going to try it first (I'm a big chicken!), he doesn't have Lyme, but he does have Type 1 diabetes.

I will definitely post about my progress with this. I'm excited to try, but will definitely start out very slow to see how I react.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I said I'd post today, I have too much to do at work. Saturday I should have more time. Sorry for the delay!

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone else here posted that they figured that the Bionic 880 was 4 times more powerful than the LightWorks. So, I don't know which is correct...

They use alot of technical jargon about this brightness measurement so I had a hard time trying to decipher it.

There are other devices available such as the Lumen Photon 90 which I believe is brighter than the LightWorks but is in the $900 price range. http://www.healiohealth.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jnjonscpo

The thing is is that there are no studies about how infrared light works to help Lyme. We do not know if stronger is necessarily better than less but more frequent applications.

It's all experimental at this point.

If you want to look for my experience - do a search of this site under my name "sparkle7". I posted alot of what I was going through & other research & studies about healing with light.

I have no problem with people using other methods or going to Europe. It's just that we don't really know what is actually happening in the body & if more is better.

There are no double blind studies comparing different rates of application of light in regards to healing Lyme unless there are proprietary studies that I haven't been able to locate.

If so, I would hope that the company or companies would provide them so people could see why one device is better than the others.

I have found the LightWorks to be beneficial. I don't know if it's a cure but I am feeling better. Please check my past posts to see what I went through so it may be of help to you.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle this might make it easier to decipher.

Lightworks = 20 milliamps per LED
Helio = 100 milliwatt per LED
bionic = ?

lightworks = 228 mW total output
Helio surface output = 5200 mW total output
Bionic = 3000 mW total output

It is the surface output from talking to Helio that determines the depth into the body.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocean, where in Ohio are you? I'd love to be able to have access to someone who knows how to test with biocom and won't think I'm nuts. [Smile]

I have a Lightworks and a Bionic. There is a huge difference. I have used the Bionic 4 times now and feel well. I think it's partially due to the nosodes .... I was not using them with the Lightworks.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six - from my understanding, you weren't really using the LightWorks because you were still on abx at the time you bought it.

Obviously, a $7,000 device is not going to be the same as a $300 one... If anything - it seems like the Lumen Photon 90 is stronger than the Bionic 880 & it's in the $900 price range.

I could drive a Lamborgini to the grocery store & my old Ford & I'd still get there...

My main issue healthwise now is that I'm having bad back pain. I spoke to my doctor & he was very interested in healing with infrared light. What he said is that my back pain may be due to other issues than Lyme.

I don't know if I am cured. I have done "energetic testing" & it says that I no longer have Lyme. I did have bad lower back pain most of my adult life.

I'm in the process of moving & there are other stress factors in my life right now. I don't really have a "clear" way of guaging my progress since I'm dealing with alot of stuff right now.

I have been feeling much better since I used the light but I've been lifting heavy boxes & doing stuff that isn't really good for my back.

I just know that if I hadn't used the LightWorks there is no way I would have been able to do all of the packing that I've done so far. I was too ill & weak last year to have been able to accomplish this.

I have been off abx for about a year now but I was doing the full Cowden protocol for 3 months before using the LightWorks. I don't think it was the Cowden protocol that improved my health, though.

I would like to try to compare the other devices on the market for healing Lyme or other ailments. I think it's worthwhile to do. I don't see that there needs to be contention regarding this matter. It seems ridiculous to me.

I'm not trying to bust anyone's bubble... I just think there are alternatives & that using light for healing is wonderful. We still need to experiment with it. I don't think there is major funding for the research that needs to be done in this area - so, we have to do it ourselves.

If people feel more comfortable going to see a doctor who has experience with it & can afford it - I don't have a problem with it. It's just not an option for me right now.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I believe that the Asyra is similar to the Biocom. I have contacted a doctor in Utah that does testing with the Asyra.

He says that you can get results with the Asyra from a hair sample. So, you can mail him a hair sample & he will test it & give you a consultation for a reasonable price.

He also recommends Deseret Biologicals (homeopathic formulas) if needed.

I believe that Dr. Cowden uses the Asyra. I've heard it is quite accurate.

If you want his info - PM me.

I haven't tried it yet. I am going to try it after we move & get settled. I stopped all treatments for now. I'm just taking a few vitamins like a multi & some extra calcium & magnesium.

I can't go through any big herxes right now since were moving. I don't know if that's what would happen but I don't want to risk it.

PS - again - it is possible to get borrelia nosodes over the internet from Europe. It may be possible to get other things, too - like the co-infections. I have searched out websites that sell them.

Deseret Biologicals also has alot of formulas related to this. They may not be the same but I have seem some posts of people who used than & found them helpful.

www.desbio.com/

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used the Lightworks with nosodes, and the results were profound. However I was mostly well when I started.

We are now using Lightworks and 10 potency nosodes (Similar to Dr. W's, but also with added coinfection nosodes) with a couple of friends who are lyme patients. I'll let you know how it goes.

Each case is so very individual, and much seems to depend on a person's metal load, and integrity of lymphatic system.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I've used the lightworks for some time now. It does help a great deal no question about it.

I've been trying to detox mercury most of this time. I think in my case lyme is beaten back. I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to be an issue. The metals on the other hand are still an issue. I think the light works does help the body detox them.

I think I've been using the light works now for about 10 weeks. I believe the lightworks is a slower process compared to more powerful machines. I started using it as the 11 points written about (wrist, chakras, ears). I then found I could use it longer and longer as time went by in other parts of my body. I now use it every day as part of getting up and going to bed for about an hour each. I use it in various places like the solar plexus several points around the neck. Around the intestines. Sometimes I use it around joints like the knees, elbows, and shoulders.

I recently found the A setting based on the biotensor was the best setting at 880nm, specifically for me. So a couple of times a weeks I'll do the 11 points and for the most part I let the biotensor direct it.

I just scan with biotensor in one hand and LED in the other over various spots on my body until I have ten spots to work with.

In the mean time, I'm taking a lot of supplements, glutathione (3gm a day) and MSM (4 gms a day). As well as monolaurin fish oil (4gm a day). This is all based on the biotensor's direction. Thyroid helper and a lot of herbs to support the liver. As well as drinking a lot of fresh lemon drinks.

I find with the biotensor it tells you what is best to take at the time. The point is to use it often for anything you eat or supplement with.

The biotensor leads selections to things quite a bit different then I would have guessed. When I first got it I was taking Armour thyroid but in the past 5 days the tensor stopped testing postively for it so I stopped.

There is a window when our bodies can be normal. The tensor can signal when to take advantage of them by advising when to stop a supplement or medicine. I was cold for a few days after stopping the thyroid medicine but the past two days, my body heat has returned to normal and I feel more normal.

I also learned at a certain point to not only detox mercury, but to fight candida and fungi infections. I have two homeopathics, pleo pef and pleo alb. I first tested positively for pleo pef. Then as time moved on about 2 weeks it changed, it became pleo alb for three weeks and now neither. And despite the fact I had candida or fungi I tested very strong for whey in the morning but not at night.

When I started with the tensor. I tested very strong for needing freeze dried garlic. After about 5 weeks to stop. 3 weeks later to start at lower amount. Yesterday I've stopped. I tested strongly for oregano force and MMS after about 5 weeks to stop both of these as well I don't test positively andy more.

It would be very difficult to completely transcribe my experiences, hopefully this is a start.

--------------------
Bob

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, you rock!

What a great description of how you are using the lightworks. I agree that it is best used with energetic testing, and the biotensor sounds a great way to go.

In my case my internal tensor is always on and accurate when compared to my practitioner, unless under extreme stress from neurotoxins. Reading about a good inexpensive testing device to use with the lightwork is reassuring. This makes energetic testing available to everyone interested.

I want us all to have the ability to self-treat if we want to, in an affordable and effective way, along with some good coaching from experienced professionals.

I think the lightworks, biotensor, and nosodes (for lyme, coinfections, fungals, and strep) is one really great combination, especially when used with detox support of all kinds.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

It may just be a more gradual process when you use the LightWorks as opposed to the other devices.

I suspect that the light may also be cumulative. I've been saying this for a while. I notice that if I go in the sun & expose my inner wrists (& my face, head, etc. as weather permits) to light it makes me feel better.

I couldn't go out & sit in the sun when I was going through the heavy detox. It was too strong. I haven't been using the LightWorks - yet. I still got a "no" when I used the pendulum whether I should use it again.

I watched the video on YouTube that I think Alv posted on another thread about the BioTensor. It was pretty interesting.

http://www.bio-tensor.com/

This guy has an instructional DVD & he sends you a Biotensor with replaceable wires. Seems like he got the idea from Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. He just made it into a course-type presentation.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

"Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind."

I just found out about this last night so I don't know too much about his theories or techniques.

The more expensive Biotensor you buy from Germany looks good, too. I just can't do anything right now until I get through this transition of moving.

Since I use a pendulum - it shouldn't be hard to try the Biotensor or other forms of dowsing. There are many different methods & rods, pendulums, etc.

My boyfriend is down south now & he said he saw a Gas & Electric guy using a dowsing rod while they were working in the street, digging up stuff.

Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle,
Do you have any idea how the lumen photo
device compares with the device you own ? The lumen is $ 900 , and I wonder how it also compares to the bionic 880 ?

For those of us who can not afford the bionic or a trip to germany , this might be an alternative . Perhaps we could try treating ourselves as you and bejoy do . The lumen would be stronger I guess .

I am soooooo sick of ABX .

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Look at Bob's post above....

It seems that the Lumen Photon 90 (Bob calls it Helio - that's the company that sells it) is actually significantly stronger than the Bionic 880 & about 1/7th or 1/8th the price...

I haven't used it so I don't know how it would work.

If you do get it - keep us posted on your results!

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, very cool. I wish you would have time to keep a journal about your daily testing for a week or so. How many supplements do you actually test, and is your question, take in morning, take at night?

I'm catching up on these posts but going back to sleep now for some more zzzzz's! I'd like to know where to get all those nosodes. Sparkle would you mind posting the sources you found? Bejoy? Thanks.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the Lumen Photon 264 basically the same as the Lumen 90, except bigger?

I think that is how I understand it when I read about them.

I would love to go to Germany, but it is impossible for me between working and taking care of my 3 year old.

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I'm learning just how right GiGi is about a great many things. I believe getting the expensive tensor in Germany is the best idea. You can go and get a cheaper one if you can't afford it, it is better then nothing IMO. I'm considering getting one very soon, so I will be able to compare my experiences. And to make sure of things I need to be sure of better then with the tensor i have.

It is difficult to say if anything is better then the bionic. The bionic is proven by those using it. The physics of why the bionic works is in the LEDs not in the power of the unit. I now believe it is about penetration into the body with the photons is what is the most important aspect of any unit. The helio may just have the same penetration as the bionic, we just don't know. And we don't know the difference in LEDs being used.

We also need to explore beyond just 880nm. I also believe 1072nm may be as powerful as 880nm with many different attributes, and how about 1280nm. Again we are at the beginning of this light journey. When the sun shines down on us certain frequencies of light are therapeutic for different reasons.

One thought is to make a 1072 and a 1280, I think a schematic for how to build one was put here. Use a good biotensor to energetically test. And just some good old yankee ingenuity. Showing a little of my new england heritage. If I can find someone in the Washington area who is an engineer and has lyme we could make a project of it.

There is sooo much to learn and try. And we can't do it individually by ourselves. We have to organize, and we have to believe that lymies who are strangers to each other normally in society, have to learn to trust each other. We have to become more of a tight knit community. And I really think we want too! Because I believe in getting well is just that important. [group hug]

--------------------
Bob

bejoy
Member # 11129

Bob, it might be worth a phone call to Sota to see if they would put together a unit with the power you described.

Oxy, the nosodes I am using are from www.desbio.com , (as Sparkle posted above.) They have to be ordered by a medical professional, ND, chiropractor, etc.

I have used Bartonella Series Remedy and Borrelia Series remedy. I am now using the LYM remedy with LED. I fill a small clear vial with this out of the brown dropper bottle they give you, and tape it to my solar plexus next to a fungal remedy and a strep pneumonia remedy.

Then I douse/muscle test for locations and length of time. Sometimes I don't use all nosodes together, but alternate days.

Locations include, but not limited to: forehead, base of scull, thyroid, thymus, above navel, below navel, insides of wrists and ankles, the "gates" in the crook of the thumb and forfinger and same on feet.

I also treat lymph nodes when they get congested. I forget which nogier frequency letter it is, but it works well for me.

Bob, am I missing any locations? Do you have a different supplier for nosodes?

In addition, I believe that this treatment is best used with a cyst buster. My lyme level tested as almost imperceptible until I went on grapefruit seed extract for strep, and also restarted proteoplytic enzymes while on a camping trip away from my light unit.

I think this released more borrelia from the inactive cyst state for my immune system to deal with, and it is responding quickly to lightworks and nosodes.

LYM and the Borrelia remedy contain nosodes for coinfections. I do not know how the nosode potencies compare to those used in Germany.

Nana? Anyone? What potencies of Borrelia did you use?

I understand Dr. W. also uses an unpotentized sample of the bacteria in a vial to treat with LED. I am not aware of that being available in the states. I think I could get some or my ND could, but I'm not convinced I need to.

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Size: Lumen Photon - 264
Product Description

Light Therapy Lumen Photon-90 Infrared Therapy Product, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, that can help provide a complete and lasting resolution of many health issues when coupled with a medical diagnosis.

All Lumen light therapy products are designed to help activate the natural healing processes in the body and can be used in the home, office, or while traveling.

Lumen photon infrared light therapy product is a adjunctive solution providing spectacular results in many cases. Light therapy lumen photon therapy products use safe, super-luminous light emitting diodes (LED's) to produce photons at different wavelengths in the near-infrared/visible red spectrums.

The FDA has approved these powerful infrared light product, conveniently-sized models as capable of offering: Increased local circulation (important for people with restricted circulation in the extremities), Reduction of pain (neck, back, joint, etc.).

Light Therapy Lumen Photon-264 Infrared Therapy Product offers the therapeutic intensity of the Lumen 90 in a larger sizemodel offer 7 frequencies of infrared and visible light with 8 user-controlled settings (Quick Guide) from a universal micro-processor (technical specs), ensuring that an optimum setting is available for all situations, comes with a power adaptor and manual.

It's about $1700.

-----

Bob - How do you know which specific LEDs the Bionic 880 uses? The guy at SOTA sourced out LEDs that were as close as possible to the ones NASA used in it's tests.

-----

http://www.naturheilpraxis-mallorca.com/englisch/press6.htm

Borreliosis treatment without antibiotics

More than 100 patients with borreliosis were treated successfully with the bio-photone-therapy. The treatment profile is described as follows: Bionic 880: Borreliosis-ampuls D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200.

Settings on the Bionic 880: Power 100%,
frequency F3, time: 395 sec.

Treatments: Fix the 10 borrelioses-nosodes below the sternum. These 8 points are treated: both inner wrists, both ears, the frontal part of the brain (�3. eye``), 7. chakra/limbic system, thymus, solar plexus. Each point is treated for 395 seconds.

Cycle of treatment: twice a week for three weeks, then examination. Is the test result positive, another treatment follows.

After that, a month of waiting. A total of 108 patients were treated and put under observation for a year.

90% of the treatments were successful. Reconvalescence of patients who were treated constantly with antibiotics took several weeks longer.

-----

Borrelia nosodes

http://www.remedia-homeopathy.com/homeopathy/Borrelia+Nos..html?arzneinr=205

PS - there are over 300 strains of Borrelia. There is no guarantee that these are the same strains as what you may be infected with.

From what I read - Dr. W uses a "live" formulation of the bacteria. I'm not sure that it's really "live" but it may just be non-succussed. I think they may refer to this as a "mother tincture". So, it's probably also know as a tincture of Borrelia... I tried to locate this in the US but I couldn't find any.

In my experience with the infrared light - I didn't need the nosodes. I think it's really just about the light. Infrared light can increase ATP by 1000%... I don't know if the nosodes actually do anything. People may like to use them, though.

Also - I asked the guy at SOTA if he could make paddles with the 1072 nM range. He said he would look into it. You may want to contact them to tell them that you are interested. This way he can see that there are people interested in buying them if they make them.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Bejoy, I happened to have a very good alternative Doctor. That is where I got some of my homeopathics. And, he has all the nosodes and is an expert in kiniesiology, meridians, and ART. He did the work for me. Now I can see that I can do it for myself over time. The tensor does that for us.

Sparkle the difference between sota and lumen has to do with the LEDs. I believe sota was following what NASA was doing. I believe lumen capitolized on the new Super LED or SLED technology. Which is more expensive and the difference in price.

One note: there is more to it then just power, you have to look at this like a drill of light, trying to drill into your body. That is why the specifications of the LED are sooooo important. Certainly not the electronics which can easily be duplicated.

So it is hard to say if the Helio is as good as the bionic even if it is more powerful.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Bob- how do you know which type of LED the company that makes the Bionic 880 uses?

I know you posted some info about LEDs & SLEDs a while ago. How do you know this makes a difference in how the body absorbs it?

Are there specifics listed about which company uses which LED for their devices?

Marnie posted some info about it a while back, too. It had something to do with gallium...

I just haven't seen anything as to how this actually effects the body.

Here's, yet, another device...
http://www.warplighttherapy.com/WARP10_WhatYouShouldKnow.htm

They have claims that they are the "original" LED device used by NASA for their studies - which I think is true.

So, what is the comparison of all of these devices & there are many...?

Here's more info & studies -
http://www.warplighttherapy.com/WARP10_ClinicalTrialsAndStudies.htm

It's really hard to say what the exact difference is. The only thing I have to go on is that I feel remarkably better after using the LightWorks...

For example - I used to take a bunch of bio-identical hormone replacements since I got extreme menstrual cramps. I stopped taking them & I'm doing quite well in regards to cramps. After being on hormone replacements for about a year, I noticed that it was just not as effective as it once was when I started taking it.

I used to be in bed for at least 5 days with extreme cramps & migraines. I had to take 1/2 to 2 Vicodins a couple times per day. Today, I took 2 Tylenol for cramps & I was able to go out & do errands. Today would have been the worse day of cramping due to menstruation for me prior to using the LightWorks.

I don't have the money to do a bunch of tests right now - not that we even know if they are accurate.

Maybe some people need brighter or stronger light treatment? - we just don't know...

If people who use these devices would just post their results - we could have a bit of anecdotal evidence about which devices work & how people react to the infrared light.

This is my birthday wish for today.

-----

PS - Bob - do you think you could test each device with your Biotensor? Would you actually need to be in the presence of the device or could you just print out a photo or write it's name on a piece of paper?

According to Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. - the Biotensor can determine the intrinsic value of things... He created a method to "calibrate" answers by using the Biotensor. I think this is what the guy at http://www.bio-tensor.com/ teaches. (I might be wrong since I haven't actually studied this yet.)

Ed from http://www.bio-tensor.com/ claims that you can visualize things & ask questions & get the answers using the Biotensor. It's kind of interesting how he does it. You can watch the videos on You Tube.

I have read that some current Biotensor users here question his method. It basically dowsing & there are many different methods that people use - so, it's possible Ed has a different technique.

I'm not sure if it's true but it may make for an interesting test.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting thread. Thanks bejoy I will check that out. I am tempted to get the other German biotensor (I can't keep up with all these threads--it was posted a little while ago) that is $49 EUROS. I emailed them. I haven't bought one yet as nothing felt right and I'm just not going to spend a couple hundred on a device I've never gotten a chance to try.

We'll see.
It's interesting.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

PS Sparkle, since LEDs are known for treating pain, did you have other lyme symptoms that improved besides pain?
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

When I get the expensive tensor, yes, I have no doubt I could test the difference and feel comfortable I had the right answer. Just like you can compare two apples as to which one is better and how much better for you. And, Hawkins isn't wrong about the intrinsic value of things, again just a guess.

O2 -- I now realize I spent 70 dollars for a tensor to give to my son. I had that in mind when I purchased it. I'm now convinced I should get the one in Germany even though the tensor I bought works for me. I have a number of years left to live, I want the best. In my mind it will save me a lot more money in the end. Just me!

Sparkle : The sled is much more powerful LED then the LED used in the SOTA, when I posted about the bionic I sent a note to the manufacturer about the LED they used. Never got a response back. I'm pretty sure they are making there own with their own engineering. Just a real strong hunch.

As far as efficacy, It is again a guess but they coated it with the right galium and other chemicals to do what others have found it does (patients of Dr. W.). I'm sure the bionic team aren't too eager to tell you. We can only see how powerfull it is from Nanadubo, Joylindy, Mr. GiGi, Six, and many more to come I'm sure. The specific chemicals used in making the LEDs might be very unique. Possibly, got some insights from the biophysics institute. Just a theory!

--------------------
Bob

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Okay Bob, compare them and let us know. Thanks!
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I would be interested in the comparison regarding the LEDs. The Bionic 880 has very little info available that I have seen as to why it is so much more expensive than other devices.

I'm still not convinced about how important that the type of LED is.

I am continuing to feel pretty good...

Main issues that I have had improvement with are pain, hormonal issues (bad menstrual cramps, migraines, possible low thyroid), & better sleep, less fatigue. I do stay up late but I think it's more of a habit rather than insomnia, like I used to have.

I still have cramps but they are significantly less. I also have back pain but it may be due to other things than Lyme. I have had back pain most of my adult life - prior to having Lyme.

When I can, I'd like to get some kind of exercise program going like light stretching, swimming & lifting weights.

PS - The "intrinsic value" of things is alittle freaky to me. I don't see how it's possible... wouldn't things be relative based on who was asking? Like for me, coffee may be good, while for someone else, it may be bad...

Supposedly, Mother Theresa has a higher "value" than maybe someone like me... Isn't there some danger in rating people or things like that?

I would be very interested in what a calibrated rating of the various infrared devices would be via BioTensor! Please do it Bob - when you get your shiny new one!

bejoy
Member # 11129

Even mother Teresa journaled times when she was overcome with the horror of the human condition, and didn't believe in God.

For all of us I think our condition, or level of energetic lightness can change from hour to hour. Equilibrium and intrinsic value does depend on the question you are asking about it, I think.

As for energetic testing, I can ask "do I want to take this product?" and get a no, "would this product be good for my body?" and get a yes. So often it depends on the question and the state of the questioner.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle as far as testing lightworks and bionic, I think Six would be the best one to do it. She'll have tensor, bionic, and lightworks she would more have the means to ask the questions.

I might not have access to the bionic or the right tensor for awhile yet.

I feel comfortable the answer is the bionic is much more powerful for reasons only quantum physicists understand. Not that the lightworks doesn't help. Annecdotally, Six has given us some of the best information because she's used both. I wonder which one she'd select?

Six, I hope you are feeling fantastic. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Bob, I'd just personally like to know if you feel the expensive tensor is better. So I'm eager to hear and will hold off purchasing a tensor until you post. Hopefully you will give it a week or so to try both and really can let us know the differences. Thanks. [Razz]
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Bob- I can't speak for anyone but sixgoofykids has not used the LightWorks in the same way as I have.

When she got it, she was still on abx & didn't really consider stopping them until she decided to go to Germany.

I think she, ultimately, decided not to mess with the LightWorks too much since she didn't know how she would respond.

I may be mistaken.

I guess there are some issues here that are debatable...

1. does the Biotensor get the "intrinsic" value of something rather then what is relative to the questioner?

2. Does it really make a difference to use a more expensive infrared device?

3. Are the nosodes really necessary or is the light strong enough on it's own?

4. How do a person's beliefs figure in to the equation? Beliefs play a strong role in medicine & healing....

So, if someone has a strong belief that a certain doctor will help them, they go on a journey to see the doctor, make an investment of money, go through sacrifice, etc. does all this play a part in the healing experience?

AGAIN - I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying that creating a ritual, going on a journey, or putting your belief in a doctor is significant in the healing process.

In my case - I put my faith in myself. I felt very sure that I could do this technique with my own resources, by myself. I did the research & made a decision to go forward. It helped me to get better quite a bit...

I am at least 70% better than I was at this time last year. The only problem I have now is that I am dealing with alot of stress so this may be a factor in why I am not 100% better.

------

These are all issues that cannot be answered at this time. If Bob uses the Biotensor to test all the devices... his answer may be different than mine. I think that Bob has a "belief" that the Bionic 880 is better than the other devices. I'm not sure what his belief is based on. This is what I'm trying to decipher.

I read on a message board that several people got together to test if the "intrinsic" answers from a Biotensor were all the same for everyone & they found they were. This does not necessarily mean that it's true, though. There are alot of factors in doing testing for things that are considered "psi"...

I do not know if using a gold plated Biotensor is better than a wood one. I suspect it depends on your personal beliefs. These things are just tools to focus your own intuition. If you work with your intuition - I don't think the material is so important.

BUT - if you believe that it is - it will be. Could be the same issue with the infrared light...

I am not saying that the infrared light is not scientifically proven... It is.

It's just that there are other factors involved in this discussion.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- you are right about believes, that is why there has been a controversy of late with doctors giving out placebo. believe is powerful medicine been used by doctors for eons. it is the basis for the new quantum medicine. a fancy way of saying believe really works.

As far as differences in the LEDs the bionic is way more powerful then lightworks. It says that in the literature. If the bionic drills 8 centimeters into the human body and the lightworks drills only 3 centimeters. I suspect that to be a big difference. If the galium and other chemicals that coat the LED are different in the BIONIC, yeah that can be a big difference. The physics of how one works is different then the other.

So differences : output power, and the chemicals used inside the LED. If I remember right, Marnie posted how galium particles excited by photons enter the body and even the cells.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Do you know that the LEDs used in the LightWorks don't have gallium? I don't think we know too much about the LEDs that are used in the other devices, either.

It would really take some "Consumer Report" style journalism to figure this out. I would do it but I'm preoccupied with other stuff right now.

Maybe when I have some time, I could compile a list of 5-10 infrared devices & see how they all compare on a number of issues... (Someone else could do it, too.)

I'm just not convinced that the gallium makes a big difference... it's really about the 880 nM lightwave from what I could see.

Also- you do have to take into account Low Level Laser Therapy... This needs to be tested, too.

Lasers offer a different modality than LEDs but you may be able to get results by using lasers, too. It's just that LEDs are more practical for consumer or layman/woman use.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to address the belief angle. I had a hope and wish every time I tried some kind of treatment or approach for my fibromyalgia. Well, it either alleviated it a bit or it didn't.

I think my body doesn't lie about what treatments are helping me and which ones aren't. I would trust the response or lack of response I get as being a real, physical one.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle if you asking if I have specifics, I really don't, wish I did, and tried to get them. I'll just make one point, it takes a lot longer with the lightworks then it is taking in Germany IMHO. And my opinion for why the difference, is the machine in Germany is just better. And yes it costs more, because it is better, in my opinion. And, I don't know how good the other machine is. And I don't have plans for purchasing the other machine. I have the lightworks and hopefully at some point we put a group together in Maryland and have a machine there.

I'm feeling pretty well, so I'm not in a rush.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I do not believe that all illnsses are psychosomatic. Some may be but that's a different issue. Fibromyalgia, Lyme, CFS, etc. are all real & have a physical source. Tests can be done to better define the variables like EBV, various herpes viruses, mycoplasmas, exposure to toxins, etc.

I do not think that Lyme can be healed solely through the mind. It would be nice - but it's not what I did to get well. I think it is important to have the belief that you can get well, though.

Bob - I used the LightWorks for every day for about an hour for about 2-3 weeks. This was all I needed. I did it at home either listening to music or watching TV.

I know what is said regarding creating a "healing environment", not doing anything while using it, staying away from EMFs, etc. It didn't seem to matter much for me. I also did not use any nosodes.

I guess this is different that having 4 or 5 treatments & being cured. For all intensive purposes... I'm feeling alot better after the big herx which lasted about 1 & 1/2 months after I used the LightWorks.

Some people who had the Bionic treatment had big side effects, too.

The only differences are that I did it at home, it took alittle longer, I had to detox by myself with no doctor's help (I do have a doctor I could call if it was an emergency) & it only cost me $300.

From what I've been reading about people's experiences, it seems remarkably similar to what happened with me.

I am not trying to minimize anyone's experience of going to see Dr. W but I did this myself, at home... All I have to show for it is that I'm feeling alot better.

I don't have any Biotensor tests, any objective opinions, any Biocom 2000 tests, other people to watch what I was going through, blog posts about trips to the mountains, etc.

I was here at home with my boyfriend. He saw how sick I got when I was detoxing... so, he may be able to tell people what I was going through. But it's over now & I'm really feeling quite good.

I don't think I've ever been 100% healthy in my life but considering I was ill with Lyme undiagnosed for 10 years... I'm doing very well. I spoke with my doctor a few days ago & he reconfirmed the original clinical diagnosis of Lyme he gave me in 2006 by reviewing my files & my Igenex test.

If people don't want to believe me - it's OK.

If someone wants to pay for it - I'll get another Igenex test & we can compare it to my test from 2006.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightwork information up
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement