LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » bionic LED and organic psych disorders

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bionic LED and organic psych disorders
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

i will post on the bionic thread as well, but have read all so far and am making an inquiry because of need and because i have not seen it written about as of yet.

anyone with knowledge of the bionic 880 therapy, do you know of it's effect particularly on cns infection, aquired brain injury/encephalopathic symptoms -- mood disorders?

as some folks may know, my son is in hospital and
must remain in-patient for some time due to severity of symptoms. at the same time, i am trying to research alternative therapies for when we are able to apply them.

spent a few hours going over the bionic 880/LED therapy tonight and cannot find experiences or references specific to neuro-psych symptoms.

i will be back on the hospital job, which is enormous, by tomorrow.

could those who know post anything you me know here so i can reference it?

take care all,
mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mo,

what a tragedy about your son!

Have you looked into http://www.alternativementalhealth.com ?

This may be of some help to you.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo,

Have you ever tried low-dose cortef (hydrocortisone) to reduce brain inflammation?

I paged hubby's LLMD and he is starting him on Cortef today. We have an in-person visit scheduled for Tuesday 11/5 and will discuss this further then.

Scrip is for 5 mg 3 times daily. Will start lower and increase over several days.

Hubby is having severe headaches (says brain feels like it is on fire or it is in a vise), exacerbation of tremors and return of muscle rigors. Bad nausea and some vomiting. Had already reduced dose of 2 antibiotics and felt this was needed to try to reduce inflammation.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, I'm pretty sure in the list of 200 patients of dr. Woitzel, there must have been neurolyme patients.

Whether your son's problems are only neurolyme or viral, I don't know...

He also treated a TBE case here (viral origin) with the Bionic, so I heard. How bad was the patient, no idea.

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i would think there have been, but i have not read of any of them here, including the ones there now, who have symptoms like my son's.

just trying to get a grasp on the level severity in neuopsychological symptoms the bionic 880 treatment can be effective on.

the patients i have read about seem to have a moderate combination of physical and neurological
symptoms, sleep and cognitive disorders being
the most severe reported on so far.

mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo,
Have you read the Bionic 880 brochure?
I looked at it quickly, and saw something about mental states.

Bionic 880, pdf brochure

http://www.tradeandinnovationltd.co.uk/images/Bionic880.pdf

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I had success in dramatically elevating neurotransmitters (mood hormones) by using the Lightworks on the B and F settings for about 30 seconds each on both the forehead and base of scull twice a day for about a week, then once a day for about another week, then once every three days thereafter.

No idea if this would help your son, or if these settings and time frames would be appropriate. Just sharing personal experience.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the 'holes' in the scan you see in your son's brain will not be fixed by magic after eliminating borrelia, you might be right....

But at least, this could help stopping the progression of the disease and avoid further problems. Just a total guess though.

When the disease has already gone so far, I would do anything to try to stop its progression and then think what to do next.

It's not a warranty that the Bionic will do that, but if you could do energetic tests yourself, you could find some directions to answers.

As for your other post in the other thread, you were right, the strain I and daughter tested are Mycoplasma pneumonia, not fermentans.

My cat coughs since I met him (about 6 months old), he gets better on and off but still fights this strain of mycoplasma, while all other borrelia and coinfections don't seem to affect him.

Mo, you gotta do something fast before this whole stress make you sicker and then you won't have energy to fight.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement