LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Extra cellular and intracellular abx Dr B says..and I see the proof on the scope

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extra cellular and intracellular abx Dr B says..and I see the proof on the scope
jamescase20
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been checking my own blood via live blood microscopy for months now, I have been taking abx all sorts, but couldnt be sure if any bugs where INSIDE the red cells as with my phase contrast you cant see though the cell.

I discovered that I could pull living pathogens out of the red cells by applying magnesium oxcide, I dont know why, but it occurs in dramtic fashion it appeared.

I had been told by a professional you can wait for the red cell to die...1-3 days later...to see what was inside...and if it was alive or not.

However, based on the mag I added to my blood this does not appear true, as I had never seen anything crawl out after my cells death.

My point is this...I without question see now what DR B tick guide was saying about requiring to be on a extra cellular ABX, AND a intra cellular ABX at the same time, in my blood I discovered they (lyme hatchlings and blebs) where merely running into the cells while on a extra cellular abx and running into plasma while on an intra cellular ABX, (AND BTW, most intra cellular abx required plaqenell as the tick guide stated.

AFTER JUST one day on a combo that included BOTH extra and intra abx with plaqenell, I was thrown into a herx nearly as bad as the first few weeks of treatment.

So, it appears, the tick guide statement is not only valid but EXTREMELY important to follow.

I was shocked personally at how many bugs where hiding INSIDE the cells even while outside the cells there where 0 bugs.

Just wanted to make this point, as I know many dont have a scope.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KirstenS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KirstenS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you are saying that the combo of something like biaxin and flagyl are important or another kind of combo in comparison works?

You actually saw proof?!

If so, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, I think we need to know there is some kind of visual proof.

Well , I need to know at this point in my treatment. I'm a bit tired and bit weary of feeling any improvement in my health.

This is the week of flagyl and that brings on major brain fog so I may not be comprehending what are saying correclty. But, I hope I am!

Posts: 101 | From NJ | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JesseSapp
Member # 16630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JesseSapp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the best of my knowledge, it is impossible to see spirochetes by using a regular microscope without special staining. In order to see them, you need a silver stain, dark field or electron microscopy. I'm all for scientific experimentation, but I do not believe your results to be accute. To date, I have never seen a single article published anywhere where even the highest tech scientific labs have been able to view spirochetes using the methods you claim to be using. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I simply don't believe what you claim to be seeing. I've kept quiet and not said anything as you've put everything short of rubbing alcohol onto the slides to see if it kills the "blebs, hatchlings...etc" that you calim to be seeing. But, I think I need to assert my claim that I do not believe the accuracy of what you are doing. I believe it is potentially putting yourself in danger. And, more importantly, by proclaiming your "experiments" as gospel, you are endangering others on this board who are very sick and desperate for answers.
Posts: 99 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
radfaraf
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radfaraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that James supposedly has a dark field microscope.
Posts: 526 | From NJ | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sat thru two dark scope microscopic readings...one was very accurate. The other, well.

Here's what I have ON TAPE VIDEO. A local microbiologist and an MD...dropped their jaws when they LOOKED at it.

We could see...in my blood.....a circle of blebs...wrapped around, or just inside of a cell. (Probably outside) As the oxygen would come out of the cell.....they finally 'released' from the cell....and fell 'into' the plasma.

Next they then...connected...and transformed in front of our eyes into a spirochete...and swam away.

I saw....and, confirmed it was my blood....in that filming.

The second practicioner (different clinic, etc)....I lost sight of the blood smear.....so I cannot comment on it...realy don't want to either. So, I won't comment on the results.

I don't doubt what he is saying.

But, I can agree with your point.

Nice info James, by the way...the comments on Dr B's guidelines are not connected to his research...and therefore you are not endangering his findings or opening him to liability as long as you do not imply a direct relationship to your findings in correllation to his research in putting together those guidelines.

Which.....obviously these were written long before your personal findings.

trout [Wink]

--------------------
Now is the time in your life to find the "tiger" within.
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessesap,

As a trained microbiologist, I totally agree with your concerns.....

Posts: 561 | From mass | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James...Mg is attached to ATP (our energy carrier) as Mg-ATP. This combo. helps *transfer phosphate groups*. ATP is our energy CARRIER.

Note...years ago, in the Merck manual there was a "Universal Remedy". It was Mg oxide, tannic acid, and activated charcoal (which absorbs toxins).

BTW...this might not work for HIV...which uses Mg.

Bb does not look to be using Mg-ATP.

It maybe substituting Mn (which can sub in a jam for Mg) as it does to make all of the enzymes it needs. Normally WE use Mg to make all of our enzymes and proteins. And WE use Mg attached to ATP.

Increased ATP drives Mg back into the cells.

Until just recently...we didn't know how to get ATP levels back up to where they should be (oxidative phosphorylation = 36 ATP).

Our cells make very little ATP if the cells are using glucose (glycolysis) for energy. 2 ATP

If they are using oxygen + glucose, they make a LOT more ATP. 36 ATP.

The far infrared wavelength 880nM looks to supply 2 photons (energy packets) and looks to power up the mitochondria as well as impact positively COX 4 within the mitochondria.

I don't think Bb is in the MITOCHONDRIA (powerhouses) of the cells, but is indeed in epithelial/endothelial cells that line the blood vessels...called HeLa cells.

It appears it infects those cells first.

There are many cellular pumps - nutrients in and nutrients out...K-Na, Mg-ATP, Mg-Ca, etc.

Bb has a gene for Na-ATPase which looks to transfer Na OUT of the cell and then in goes glucose and amino acids.

But this is only ONE pump...or the "out" portion of that pump...because first sodium has to go IN the cell.

It appears the Th1 pathway is being upregulated and cholesterol is being broken down to make adrenal steroids...aldosterone, cortisol, and the androgens (testosterone -> estrogen).

Cholesterol is needed to make all of OUR cell walls. It is made and broken down constantly.

Aldosterone is a hormone that controls Na channels.

A very old drug used to treat *low renin hypertention* is Spirolactone.

Although some people have high renin and high aldosterone.

I am assuming you know the dangers of too much sodium in our diets, yes?

To see how and what spirolactone also is used for and the potential dangers, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spironolactone

(P.S. there is a subset of males with autism that have high DHEA, high testosterone and *brain inflammation* which spirolactone can immediately help - low dose.)

Renin activates the renin-angiotensin system by cleaving (breaks apart) angiotensinogen, produced by the liver, to yield angiotensin I, which is further converted into angiotensin II by ACE, the angiotensin-converting enzyme primarily within the capillaries of the lungs.

Angiotensin II then constricts blood vessels, increases the secretion of ADH and aldosterone, and stimulates the hypothalamus to activate the thirst reflex, each leading to an increase in blood pressure."

There are BP drugs called ACE inhibitors as well as ARB inhibitors (inhibit angiotensin II).

Benicar...is an ARB inhibitor.

That drug, in very high doses (dangerous kidney-wise) is part of the "Marshall protocol".

Renin can be tested:

http://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/renin-16913

Note what has to be stopped before testing.

Curious about caffeine since in MEN ONLY...caffeine (coffee) can lower the risk of Parkinson's Disease (impacts dopamine levels apparently).

Currently, only one renin blocker is available. The drug Tekturna (generic name Aliskiren), manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals, was approved by the Food and Drug Administration for high blood pressure treatment in March 2007.

Now...adding to this complex situation is this:

"Thus, differential activation and/or selective inhibition of the STAT proteins by agonists (helpers) for G-protein coupled receptors, such as angiotensin II, may contribute to cardiac dysfunction during ischemia and heart failure."

If you have been following my posts...it is imperative to restore the G-proteins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_protein

Please keep in mind...first the abx. must get IN the cell and then it is vital to stop the formation of the cell wall, not just damage them because Bb is quite capable of rebuilding its cell walls.

We must inactivate HMG CoA reductase which shuts down the cholesterol pathway because Bb follows that pathway to build its cell walls.

Mg is one natural thing that inactivates HMG Co A reductase.

Getting it back INTO the cells was the trick...until Gi Gi found a way to increase energy transfer to the mitochondria to our cells.

Now about bacteriostatic abx. versus bactericidal.

Want to try another experiment using a copper penny?

https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/1811/5745/1/V47N02_074.pdf

And...it takes a LOT of Mg to displace the Mn and Zn...but it can be done.

I think the IV Mg sulfate given in Germany was as important as the far infrared treatments too.

It is the COMBINATION. Increase ATP AND have enough Mg sulfate in general circulation to bind to that ATP to cause phosphate transfer to over-ride Bb's PKCD inhibitor.

KS...as a trained microbiologist, have you found the Kegg pathways and enzymes that Bb uses?

It will blow you away.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement