LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 and amalgams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bionic 880 and amalgams
atheana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atheana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking of going over to DR.W and was wondering if I need the mercury removed from my fillings first?

Sorry if [Cool] the question has been asked before.

I am so happy for all the people who have found health thru this.

Thanks Gigi for all your time and effort(and the many others).

2009 is our year for new health!

Atheana

Posts: 196 | From from a far | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what happens to people who do the Bionic 880 who still have their fillings? Can they still benefit from treatments, get no benefit, or get sick?
Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not a good idea to get photon treatments while amalgams still in the mouth. From our experienc with Dr. K. and contact with practitioners who do the photon treatments with the Bionic, the metals are released as die-off takes place, any die-off of pathogens. If the mercury thus leaves the fillings, it tends to go the road of least resistance, i.e. the nerves, and from there quite easily into the brainstem and central nervous system. You don't want more mercury there. It is not easily removed from there. because it turns into a different form of mercury.

Dr. W. does not treat heavy metals, only borrelia and no co-infections. It takes a longer stay with some of the other practitioners who treat all of it. So that is something you should take into consideration.

Maybe Nano will come along and comment.

Take care.

After the fillings have been carefully removed from the teeth, detoxing can be started. With the Bionic I understand from practitioners who do it it takes few treatments to get the metals out of the body. It took us years without the Bionic.

It is very important to rule out allergies to heavy metals, because if that is the case, as we have just found out, the body will not release them until the allergies are cleared.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that I benefited from treatment in Germany. I did have amalgams at the time and I could feel them for the first time in my life.

The treatment knocked out lyme which is great but now that I have had my fillings removed, I deal with the metals daily.

If I were doing it over again, I would have my fillings out first.

It has taken months to come to this conclusion. At the time I was in Germany I wasn't thinking a lot about metals - just lyme.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went over with my fillings in my mouth. It was a bad idea. thats why i haven't posted much about my experience.

I'm having my fillings removed then will start back up with the bionic.

Since doing the bionic with my filling in my mouth i can feel my teeth getting warm and at times it feeling like i'm chewing on tin foil.

If i could do it again i would absolutly have my fillings removed first. It's a must with this therapy.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my fillings out in 1991. My Lyme went into remission for 12 years afterward. I think it's essential to have the metal out of your mouth first. I could taste the metals being released when I started Bionic treatment even though I had chelated and tested as not having much of a metal problem.

My photon treatment went very smoothly and I'm improving all the time. I have the flu right now, but before the flu I was about 85% leaving Germany, now have worked up to 95%. I hardly think of having Lyme anymore and even have been known to say I *used* to have Lyme.

I am finding I'm catching every bug I'm exposed to (I was exposed to someone who had the flu). Other than that, I'm feeling great. When I was sick with Lyme I never "caught" anything.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my last metal filling removed 4 months ago. My only root-canaled tooth was pulled 3 months ago.

I'm heading to Germany in 10 days and plan to return with a Bionic 880 machine.

How does one use the machine to treat metals once the Lyme is gone? Are nosodes used?

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi et.al.,

What about crowns that have gold and porcelain? Is the gold a problem?

I have two more amalgams to remove. Got rid of one root canal. if

I need to replace a crown on a tooth that is not root-canaled, what is the best material to request?

Thanks,

wiserforit

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi and all,

Is the allergie-immune test you recommended in another post the one used to determine if someone has an alergy to heavy metals? Should this be done before binic treatment?

And do all root canals need to be removed to do the bionic 880? Can any that test good, remain for good? Or are all existing root canals problems. What are alternatives?

Also interested in knowing if porcelin/gold crowns would be a problem with the bionic 880.

I only have one more amalgam to remove this month, but lots of crowns and several root canals that are still in my mouth.

Would you advise against treatment with the bionic if I still have root canals in place and crowns, even if they test ok from a natural dentist.

Thanks

lymeparfait

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

quote:
Gigi et.al.,

What about crowns that have gold and porcelain? Is the gold a problem?

I have two more amalgams to remove. Got rid of one root canal. if

I need to replace a crown on a tooth that is not root-canaled, what is the best material to request?

Thanks,

wiserforit

All of my gold crowns had amalgam underneath them, much of it no longer there but obviously moved into my central nervous system and brain.
Whatever you have replaced, request a carbon-based material and have it tested for allergic reactions.

Anyone with metals in the mouth for a long time has turned allergic to some or all of them. This is what we are finding out for certain right now. If your system has turned allergic to anything, it is no longer able to release it, but it will store it away, deposit it somewhere where it sooner or later causes problems. Usually the hormone producing glands. This event has caused me to become allergic to my thyroid, i.e. it is no longer responding as it should. My husband is fighting his pancreas for the same reason.

The Allergie Immun therapy I have been posting about is apparently correcting this problem. We are doing the therapy right now. You will just have to follow some of my posts. I cannot repeat it in every answer that I post here. Sorry

Metals in the mouth create a mess for many people - and no dentist wants to admit it, even though they are sick puppies themselves - many of them.

You want to ask for carbon-based materials, not metallics. It's best to have all materials at least energetically tested before installation.
www.melisa.org (to learn more).

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Root canals can create many toxins. I had mine out along with the amalgams.

Having two different metals - gold/mercury can cause a galvanic reaction which is even worse than just having amalgams.

This is what Dr. W told me when he looked in my mouth and was confirmed by my dentist. I might have been able to keep the gold crown but the root canal in that tooth was no good.

Testing will sometimes show that a root canal can be treated with ozone but eventually may still need to come out. I took the short cut.

I was tested for over 200 different materials to see what was compatible with my body.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atheana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atheana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all for this great info.

Bling,bling,bling.

Atheana

Posts: 196 | From from a far | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about titanium tooth implants?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Implanting titanium in an infected stressed body is not a good idea. I had one, but not for very long. Maybe doing it when you are well, but using the non-metal ones. They have been doing these in Europe for a number of years. Maybe eventually they will catch on here.

Take care.

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you remove a root canal, do you have to remove the entire tooth?
Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly. The canal root is inside the tooth, so when you pull the tooth, the whole thing is out, including the canal root.
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement