LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » To Brussels/Selma Night Blooming Cereus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Brussels/Selma Night Blooming Cereus
oxygenbabe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been browsing about flower essences tonight, after a friend/doctor told me to look into David Dalton's work with flower essences and lyme.

Then I began to look at desert flower essences. Whaddya know there is one for my beloved night blooming cereus.

http://www.desert-alchemy.com/txt/ie/quni.html

Lots of others there too you may find interesting.

[ January 26, 2009, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: oxygenbabe ]

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxyb, it looks GREAT. Will you try it? I am going to go on a trip with flower essences too soon. I'm just testing my PE-1, so I got loads to do already with what I already have at home.

I had great experiences with one Bach flower essence and on eating some flowers I found here and there (that only after I discovered, like you, that these essences were 'eatable').

Gotta go, let us know what you feel after you 'ingest' your beautiful flower (essence)!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I ordered flower essences from David Dalton, Woodland Essence, and Desert Alchemy. I tried to be careful and order as few as possible, only the ones that strongly "snagged" my attention even before I read about them.

I have 100 homeopathic remedies from Santa Fe (the typical emergency kit) in 30c, and 50 in 200c.

At the moment my hyperbaric chamber is out for repair again already gone for almost 4 weeks because of holiday shipping issues and I'm like death warmed over.

[ January 26, 2009, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: oxygenbabe ]

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can these remedies help you with??

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother and I used to grow night blooming cereuses!! Nice that it has a good use too! [besides being beautiful!] [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxy sorry for your buddy being a bit old... I hope s/he'll come back home soon and that you can go on in between without much trouble. fingers crossed.

Get the light treatment slowly as I felt sort of strong reactions in the beginning.

I guess the flower essences can't do bad together with light... some can send us to heaven!!!

I feel my PE-1 became one of my best friends too, even though I still can't describe how it works.

I just have less cold overall, I just stopped almost EVERTHING I was ingesting except for a couple of things (coptis is okay for me in decoction but in very low dilution), I am not flaring anymore since day one after using light, I even forget remedies during whole days, I'm not needing too many cleansers but very few, herxes practically finished, my chlorella stopped testing after YEARS on it.

So I'm in a sort of dreamland for the moment (my health, but not my daughters... she's having a relapse of mycoplasma, I believe).

First time in years my feet can be inside shoes for the whole day without complaining of skin infections, in the middle of winter.

I hope your flower will bring you something. It's definitively beautiful. Since our conversation, I started to collect cactuses, sort of pulled by them. I always resisted buying them in shops, but now I just can't resist as no one gives me cactuses as presents!!! Some of them are incredible creatures. The more I look at them, the more I admire these creatures.

I find that herbs and light go well together, it's just the NUMBER of herbs that fall drastically (before light treatment, I could mix about 10-15 herbs a day easily, and felt good on the mix). After light, I only need a couple and that is enough.

Same for homeopathics. I guess the effect of herbs and homeopathics is amplified with light and then we need much less of everything. even if I don't use light simultaneously. I guess there's some sort of regulation of hormones, whatever, that is changing my body in a way it NEVER happened with herbs, not even with homeopathics.

I would suggest you the mix Ubichinon + citrokehl to be used with or without light treatments, you can redilute by yourself to save loads of money and a single box will last you months (if not almost forever). The mix is divine.

You can use it to boost nosodes or alone, for cleansing and gaining inner energy (it helps giving light to mitochondria, with or without light devices). With light devices, I can't say anything else, for me the combination is divine.

I guess your body is not so found of strong remedies by what you describe. Artemisia annua and andrographis, as well as coptis are STRONG stuff, very strong indeed.

Houtunya didn't test much for me, but of course, I believe it can be useful for one or other occasion. Try to test some teasel (you can do tinctures at home for very low cost). When teasel doesn't test, it doesn't test and is totally useless.

But when it tests, it is a magic herb too, as it gets special pathogens like viruses and now, it is testing for mycoplasma (my daughter is having a crisis).

Another good one, but a bit strong too to have at home, that tests as cyst buster and is a wide spcectrum killer, is pau d'arco tincture (also homemade is very inexpensive).

but best of all for lyme is for me cats claw. do homemade tinctures, if you'd like or eat the powder.

And noni tincture, tests on and off usually short term, but it is an essential tincture in my opinion for us to move further in treatment as it helps ending many recurrent/almost dormant infections.

try to get some yellow color chinese herbs/barks too, to get them tested on and off (yellow when you do the decoction/tea). Usually they have berberine inside and other stuff that are really helpful for different coinfections and parallel infections. These saved my butt my last tick bite. I guess phelodendron was one.

And cardamon, never forget this one, cheap and wonderful.

I guess 1stchinese has many of the chinese herbs in the organic version if you'd like less pesticides. I buy organic when I can, when it's available. Buhner recommends 1st chinese.

Have you started lightworks already? If yes, please post your experience!

Since I started on light, I'm treating most detox organs with Nogier frequencies (because they test) and I find that this is one of the best things this machine is bringing me. What is funny is that the description of Nogier doesn't usually matches the organs I treat.... I just get the frequencies by muscle tests... but I use only few secods (about 10 or so in each organ) and that is enough for a day!!!

It is so amazing, I wonder if longer wouldn't cause damage in my case...

The light treatment though is VERY strong, I can't stand more than a few minutes a day as I feel like getting 'electric'.

I hope you'll master your biotesor better and better. I would just be careful not to overuse it as I am now almost sure these energetic tests consume our inner energy that we need so much to fight infections.

Take care, I gotta go now.
Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Wow Selma I copied that post into my email so I could keep it and review it.

I will look up some of the things you suggested. Yes, I *should* get pau d'arco.

Yes, my body does not like too many strong remedies that is for sure. Ha ha, not. Well, anyway.

I have a chee energy device--it has a few red, infrared, blue and white LED's using nogier frequencies. This was made before Lightworks and the others. I pinched a nerve somehow by sleeping in a very bad position and it was killing me yesterday. It is starting to hurt again right now too. I used the chee device for a total of about fifteen minutes. I know it helped heal but it was a little "unnerving" as it felt systemic at the same time. These LEDs are very strong.

I just ordered some more tincture bottles as I make wet remedies and then they last for a while (off of dry granules). I did not order ergopathics as I wrote asking what kind of potencies they use. They seem good for testing tho, and maybe even for healing, but I have no idea if they are the equivalent of 6x or 1M, so to speak.

[ January 26, 2009, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: oxygenbabe ]

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxy, so nice to read about and see your flowers!

I am loving the Bach and FES flowers, and would love to experience the others you mentioned.

Brussels, I'm sorry your daughter is having a hard time. I will hope for her to gain strength again quickly.

I'm excited to hear about your PE-1, and I'm so glad it is helping you. I'd love to have one, but still can't bring myself to order the new machine when the one I have is making progress for me.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Bejoy, I had a good laugh at your other thread where you accidentally treated yourself while helping someone else. [Wink]
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Edit: I spoke with a flower essence practitioner here in the city who happens to have co-founded the Traditional Nutrition Guild to which I belong (where I get my Amish farmer meats and dairy). She is friends with David Dalton and has treated a few people lyme, with his teasel essences.

There are 13 different essences from just the teasel, which he uses for lyme.

You have to work with a practitioner trained by him or with him at least for five treatments, before they will decide if they want to let you order and self-treat on your own.

Bejoy, if you are reading this, I know that you are putting together your own program, learning your own testing, and working with your practitioner. I would be *VERY* curious if you would try incorporating these flower essences, if they will sell them to your ND or if you would work directly with David for those five sessions (it's $90/session). I don't personally know anybody who has tried them.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement