LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » KMT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KMT
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new LLD recommended this to me today and I was wondering if anyone here had any personal expereicne with it?

I am VERY sensitive to EMF"S, I actually get REALLY sick at the computer so I don't know if RIFE would be right for me, but she did reccomend both... I actually got to use the KMT in the office today for a few and felt a little weird.

Any info would be greatly appreciated... PLease PM if you dont feel comfortable posting here!!

[Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unexpected, I've had the same questions. I've also been wondering if the Bionic 880 would raise emf issues. Anyone have a clue? Thx!
Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a KMT 24 and use it mainly on Progs 1 [borrelia and bartonella] and 2 [babesia].

It's very hard to assess its usefulness because it's not something you are likely to see quick dramatic results with, so it's a 'take-it-on-trust' ,long-term tool.

At present I'm using it regularly when I take antibioics late afternoon because it is supposed to help transport the antimicrobials to remote parts of the body.

Unlike a rife machine, it is microcurrent, using a battery, and is portable, but it does not claim to kill the microbes; rather to deter them from propagating.

I certainly don't find it hard to use [I carry it over my shoulder in a little nylon bag to avoid dropping it!] or painful in any way, but I can't vouch for it further at this stage.

If you do decide to get one, it is worth looking for secondhand ones advertised on Lyme forums: I got mine that way,

Good luck,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonglen, the Bionic 880 does not put off harmful emf's. In fact, exposure to emf's can compromise treatment with the Bionic which is an infrared light treatment.

Sorry, I do not know anything about the KMT.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know people who have the KMT who still had to follow the other protocols, i.e., abx and/or herbs, etc., in order to get well. In other words, it does not appear to replace LD treatment.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used the KMT during my treatment. Used it very consistently for about six months and do feel like it was worth it. It is simple, gentle, and seems to work well for many people.

I agree with Claire that it is a supportive treatment but not the only treatment.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that we have a Bionic, the KMT would no longer be my choice. It worked great and helped along with all the hundred other things I did to get well. But at this point I would not invest any money in it knowing there are much quicker and easier ways to rid oneself of the Lyme burden. It was a great tool before we found better. Learning and progress in action - is what I call it.

In any case, knowing what I know today, I would do the allergy test first I have posted many times about and solve these major problems first. It's never just Lyme - maybe you have heard me say this before? It really isn't - if I may say it again and again.

Read this http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/76170

Of the few Lyme people I know, who by now have taken this test, there is not a single one without major allergies that undoubtedly stand in the way of healing.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank very much for all the info...

I would of course be using this in conjunction with the herbs I am on.
I am also looking into Allergie-Immun as well as Bionic as options for me.

[Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, thx for answering my emf question!

I second UnexpectedIlls' thank you as we are both looking at the same options.

Allergie-Immun. I have severe chemical sensitivities and cannot tolerate any preservatives, alcohol, etc.

Gigi or anyone else who is doing this treatment, do you know if the drops contain such stuff?

I will email the Allergie-Immun company, but I don't know if they will understand my issues because of the language hurdle.

Thx again guys!

Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unexpected, I also own mine and I found it useful many times, but not mostly for borrelia programs 1 and 2, mostly for the OTHER programs, brain, GI and mycoplasma specially.

I find the yeast is of little help, maybe because the way yeast reproduces....

The GI program is amazing as it deals with parasites in a fast way. In my view, most people with the KMT don't have bigger issues with parasites because the KMT works well against them.

It works very well to reduce localized symptoms, like borrelia on the vertebral column, elbows, brain, knee etc. Less well when we treat the whole body or blood.

I loved it.

But as Gigi said, I'm having so many surprising experiences with my PE1 (photonic energetics) that I start to wonder if I do need anything else... My daughter stopped testing for all herbs just the minute after we finished using the PE1 with her own autonosodes. She's still not testing for anything else.

I just got the borrelia nosodes now though, but they still don't test with her. The PE1 is not the Bionic, but I wonder if it is not working like it when not in Nogier (pulsed frequencies), but in direct mode.

It is built with super LEDs (more recent technology than the Bionic), it is extremely powerful, I need to shade 50% of the 'screen' to get a treatment like suggested by dr. W. with anyone, and I only use lower potency, about 30%-50%. It has not only the 880nm wavelength but others too, combined.

I feel like a salesperson, but I start to wonder all these years fighting lyme with soooo many things... And it looks like fake, but I start to believe this is revolutionary. ONe has to believe in homeopathy though and in infrared helping cells to communicate.

My daughter was on daily sessions of the KMT 24 plus LOADS of things (complete Buhner, Sanum, Heel, loads of cleansers, manual lymph drainage, Nogier frequencies on certain parts etc etc). The normal thing when one has lyme and coinfections...

She was using the KMT twice a day locally with different programs (2 and 5 were testing) on GI, neck and knee.

Like magic, the moment I used the infrared with autonosodes, the KMT stopped testing and so ALL Buhner herbs, ALL other killers. Absolutely everything that could cause any immune boosting either. She's not taking ANYTHING since yesterday then, so it's her first 24 hours without any killer. Just a bit more than a week ago, she spent a whole day in hospital with a swolen knee and unbearable pain, GI symptoms, neck pain...

Let's see how it will go from now on, but this is amazing. I did her autonosodes with the liquid from her knee and potencialized it D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D15, D20, D30. So far, she tested until the D30. I guess I^ll need to do a D60 soon.

The KMT is in the box for the moment.

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Tonglen, the Allergie Immun drops work at the DNA level and for that reason do not contain anything but clean water and information (frequencies); i.e. the information that your body no longer has to react the way it should and recognize and tell apart toxins from the valuable stuff.

Please read the English section that is now on the www.allergie-immun.de website. I tried to tell them to put more of the site up in English and they did. At least it gives you the basics to understand.
There is also a list of practitioners who use the test in Europe, but as usual, none in the USA. So it is not a new thing overthere.
But this is one that is easily done by airmail.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonglen
Member # 18472

Gigi, thx so much for everything!!
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Can you do Allergie-Immun while on treatments, like herbs, supps, etc???

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the allergie-immun has created a pretty intense reaction for me, but unlike the intensity of a herx. more of a pleasant and profound fatigue.

Unexpected-In the meantime, i'm not testing for most of the infections I had before. Negative on bionic treatment for everything too, so I can attest to this workign on a deeper level than even the IR light. Heavy metals are coming up often, so binders are being using in full effect.

I would only take supportive supplements during the treatment, no antimicrobials that would cause more die-off. There will be plenty of stuff being released to deal with from the drops alone.

[ 01-28-2009, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: m0joey ]

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Unexpected, we have a similar experience as Joey. He describes it perfectly. I would add it
feels sometimes like rewinding a movie! You may feel like a fever for a couple of hours, but you don't really have one.

No, I would not add any other substances when this treatment is done, because it addresses a lot more than just a couple of food allergies.
The information that is contained in the drops is enough to keep the body/cells busy without adding biochemicals to it. The AI therapy works purely on an energetic level, i.e. water and information. If you need a medicine that you cannot live without, you can take it. It does not reach the level at which the drops are effective.

It is also not recommended to take any meds or herbals directed at Lyme, etc. when doing the Bionic, unless it is something that you cannot do without. But abx, etc. definitely not. Same when doing the Allergie-Immun.

Basically, the intention is to turn on the system in the direction it is supposed to function. Imagine correcting your software - so that you no longer get a "w" on the screen when you hit a "b" on the keyboard. This is the misinformation the body is dealing with and reacting against the good and not recognizing the toxins as bad.

Most people that I know who have taken the test and doing the therapy have a minimum of 30 different areas in their overall system that is causing a dysfunction. All of them are allergic to the worst of the heavy metals. That means instead of releasing the toxins as a healthy body would, it stores them.

It was a big eye opener for me why so many people are in trouble with Lyme. The body had lost the ability even long before Lyme to defend itself the way it should.
And the longer this goes, the worse. Add to this a lot of chemicals and pharma drugs, and the outcome is obvious, at least to me.

It is really something to think about. Left unattended, in the long run this cannot turn out well.

I know most people don't want to think about this and just wait for the day when Lyme is gone. With the Bionic treatment, our Lyme and all infections are gone, but remnants remain - the system is malfunctioning - and the longer it goes, the more difficult it is to correct it and teach the body what it has forgotten; or never knew because the problem was inherited. We inherit the bad along with the talents and the blue eyes. My son definitely inherited my husbands wheat allergy. The difference is however that my husband lived with it for many years, totally unaware of it, into old age when it caught up with him, but my son is already suffering at a much younger age. He already left our house the other day whispering in my ear when saying goodbye, "Mom, I left a few drops of saliva on the counter; would you order the test for me" I am keeping a close eye on my grandson!

Take care.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, you mention a list of practitioners in Europe on the Allergie Immun site, but I couldn't find it [probably me being thick-headed!] and there is no Search facility.

Is it on the German part of the site?

Thank you in anticipation anyone who can direct me here,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Ukcarry,

"Suchbegriff" is the search - uppermost lefthand link.

This is the Kooperationspartner list

http://www.allergie-immun.com/fuer-therapeuten-01.html#a1066

Hope you find it.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Many thanks, Gigi: got there, but, sadly, there is no UK practitioner, it seems.
Tonglen
Member # 18472

Gigi, do you know if you can do the AI drops if you have amalgams in the mouth? I emailed AI about another question, and they do not understand me. Thx in advance.
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for tonglen question

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

quote:
Gigi, do you know if you can do the AI drops if you have amalgams in the mouth? I emailed AI about another question, and they do not understand me. Thx in advance.
Yes, you can do the AI drops if you have amalgams in the mouth. The reason for doing AI is to teach the body to recognize certain toxins in order to expel what is not needed. We, with a chronic disease, often do no longer know how to react to substances. We react to wheat, for instance, and fight it, even though a good wheat is a good food with or without gluten. But our system is unable to respond to the real toxin, for instance excessive mercury or lead, and get rid of it when it should. Call it an Autonomic nervous system out of whack, fight or flight, auto-immun, whatever.

The drops will start building a new regulation circle/cycle removing slowly drop by drop the blockages that have built up in our body starting with what we inherit, followed by vaccinations, operations, medications and most of all the over 80,000 chemical substances that our body has to deal with every single day. This all takes place on the energetic level where everything in life starts. These wrong patterns are incorporated quickly into our DNA and the malfunctions/dysfunctions and blockages in our energetic system become overwhelming and then we have a chronic problem in our hands. Lyme is one of these.

If you add to all of this years of antibiotics and more drugs and more chemicals, only a miracle can get us well. I don't understand why some people don't understand this and seem to want to solve every problem they have with more problem- causing measures.

Sorry for the sermon. But hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

UKcarry, you do not need a practitioner to do this test and therapy. I don't think any insurance would pay for it, even though it would save them a fortune.
You can do this yourself. There is enough info on their website even if you don't speak German. I am helping to interpret for a number of people.
or you can use the google translator.

I only wish I had known about this therapy a lot earlier.

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a suggestion... you may want to research the Alpha-stim. They are similar to the KMT device. I'm not sure if they have the same frequencies or waveforms, though.

I tried to get information to compare them but it was very difficult! I couldn't reach anyone at Dr. K's office. I spoke to people at Alpha-stim & they said they couldn't answer any questions comparing other devices to the Alpha-stim.

I don't know if the waveform or frequency matters. The Alpha-stim is programmed for pain management & issues of depression & insomnia.

I have tried the Alpha-stim. It's been OK but I don't think it would be worth the price if I had to do it over again. I bought a slightly used one for 1/2 price, too.

Seems like people have more improvements with the Rife machines...

Infrared light is a very different issue from these types of electro-devices.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonglen
Member # 18472

Gigi, thank you. Not having to remove amalgams makes things much easier. And Paul, thanks for bumping up the question!
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

A lot of great info on this thread! Thank you [Smile]

I am going to use the KMT at my docs office.. just to see how I like it or if it helps...

I am still using the Lightworks, some cowden herbs, and other herbs & Supps,

I just started Cholestyramine today... seems to help a little with my neuro symptoms... We'll see in a few days.

I am looking into AI as soon as my hubby gets taxes done.. lol... poor guy! And of course i would LOVE to get to Germany.

Sparkle, Thanks I will check that out!

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is best to try it first before buying it... Some people don't like devices like the Alpha-stim. I don't know about the KMT, specifically.

You don't know until you use them. I tried the Alpha-stim at my doctor's office. He happened to have one someone didn't use that he sold me for half price.

It's good but the LightWorks is far superior in my opinion. They are very different things, though!

Everyone is different & responds differently to the devices. The KMT isn't cheap if I recall correctly.

Many people have used the EMEM Rife & have had good results (as they have reported here). I think the two devices are in a similar price range.

From my research, the KMT uses electrical impulses to reduce pain, etc. This is different than the Rife which is supposed to "burst" the bacteria via frequencies.

I don't really know all of the details - I'm not a scientist. This is just the "cliffnotes" version.

You may want to try some of these things first if you are sensitive to EMFs. Some people do use pulsed electromagnetic frequencies for healing (called PEMF). I would rule out everything just because it electronic...

You do have to be careful if you are sensitive or if you have any thing like a defribulator, pace maker, etc.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thank you, Gigi: I'm going to send for the test kit,

all the best,

Carry

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I bought the KMT a few weeks ago, and hope it is useful.

Re: Allergie Immun

Is this program in anyway similar?

http://www.nmt.md/PatientIndex.cfm

I think it is all done with muscle testing... havent figured it out.

Lastly, if one does Allergie Immun, do you need to take detox panels (blood tests like Genovas Comprehensive Detox panel or the Methylation panel)? and... this would address the "shoemaker" genotype most likely since it is supposedly the lack of ability of the body to identify and tag the toxin?

Thank you all, Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin, How much is the KMT?
Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KMT is 1600....

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To further clarify the comments I made above... the people who I know who have used the KMT have many good things to say about it... it is just that it may not necessarily take the place of a more traditional lyme protocol.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you don't know what you are fighting, the KMT is great. Or when you have too many parasites/pathogens to fight at once, the KMT is a great help too.

I have the overall impression that people that treated with the KMT has less problems with GI-brain parasites??

I wonder if anyone has ever success with the yeast program. For me, Sanum are much better option of yeast treatment than program 6 of the KMT... That's the only program I feel it doesn't help much. The other 5 programs, I usually see good results after using them.

For borrelia and TBI, the nosode + photon therapy seems to be better, as no one at home is now testing for the KMT after photon therapy. Since using the PE1, we packed your KMT and it's still in the box. It may come out after, if we hit borrelia for good though.

I used on and off many times during my treatment and I wouldn't sell it. It is excellent when you got a localized problem that is caused by infection. So many times it saved me and my daughter of trouble (like arthritic pains, muscle pains, teeth infections, GI troubles, brain fog etc).

But again, I used it with muscle tests. Where to attach the pads, which programs, how many times a week, etc. I wonder the people that use it without muscle tests, if it will be still that helpful...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have on my chart here that every setting mobilizes metals. What's with that!!! What to do if detox compromized? Take lots of chlorella? Has anyone experienced this as a problem? Thank you.

Also.. EMF.. this is batery operated, but it is electrical.. is there a potential issue here or does good ourweigh bad. KMT does require up to several hours of exposure on some settings.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, every time you kill something, with or without the KMT, you need detoxing. I find that the KMT helps lymph moving so it helps detoxing too, if you stick the eletrodes correctly.

First time I used, I had a strong reaction and could only use it about 10 minutes a day, if my memory is good. Loads of die off. And I was not using the borrelia programs, but the GI.

Better to use it on battery, according to dr. K. Only 9volts, I don't think you gotta worry.

In my muscle tests I never got an answer that the KMT mobilizes metals. And you bet that I asked that many times. I know that when pathogens die, there are heavy metals released though.

As for lymph drainage, muscle tests say always 'yes'. But I never got a yes for mobilization of metals, I wonder why.

You'll probably feel toxic after, but nothing like what the Rife people say. You can also stop in the middle if you don't feel well.

My little daughter has used it since age of 2 when she first got lyme. Never had big troubles, except for bits of pain on skin due to dry skin or lack of electrolytes.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank so much Selma. Robin
GiGi
Member # 259

Of course, microorganisms live together with the heavy metals etc.etc. - so when you cause an effect on the microbes, you are also mobilizing heavy metals. If your body functions normally and recognizes the metals for what they are, a toxin, it will move some of them out. If your system does not recognize the metals, they are merely being shifted who knows were.

So in my experience you need to correct the flaw in the system - the dysfunction - and teach the body to recognize toxins for what they are.

That goes for any foods just the same. My husband had a silent gluten/gliadin allergy that we never knew about, causing the same or worse neurological symptoms as heavy metals.

We learned to address the cause - merely trying to wipe out the microbial infections is far from satisfactory. And you can only clean up the terrain if you address allergies, because they cause the leaky gut that opens the door for toxins eventually crossing the blood brain barrier. I posted the abstract just recently on another post (wheat/gluten causing neuro symptoms, etc.)

Take care.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks Gigi, allergies might be my problem, I start to be 'convinced'... [Big Grin]

I wonder how long does the treatment with AI last in total, for first round of treatment. How long can we see results...

Certainly, killing only is not the way, as I just realized I have too many to get them all under control.

I see the KMT as an emergency machine, we use it to help reducing the bacterial load.

I just got back to the bacterial vial test kit, I have much more than 50% of the vials testing positive. I just don't want to count, but it's more than 50%...... [Frown]

On the contrary, I thought I would be testing for fungi a lot, and to my surprise, the Sanum remedies made my load go down and I test for a few (about 5-10% of the vials)...

There's no physical time available to treat all these bacteries in my lifetime, I suppose, specially because when I treat one, others may show up ... If I go one by one with my PE1, and each of them takes me 2-3 weeks to get rid of, I'll have lots of years to go...... [bonk]

the short way can't be killing, in my case.....

We are going through the AI route to try it then!!! thanks for insisting! [Big Grin]

GiGi
Member # 259

Selma,
"I wonder how long does the treatment with AI last in total, for first round of treatment. How long can we see results..."

That all depends on how many electromagnetic patterns they find in your body that causes your body to make mistakes. The average Lymie so far has an average of 30 blockages of one sort or another. All of them work together to keep the body from recognizing toxins for what they are and to defend itself the way it is expected to do.
Many of us have lost the ability to do that.

Some people do 1 cycle of drops for 14 days, some people need 3, some people need 5 and more. They will search until you either have no more symptoms or they can no longer find any irregularity.

Waiting is not going to change anything. The longer the irregulars persist, the road blockages in the regulation cycle, the longer it takes to correct them, because the body is hard at work and can only do a few at a time. Section by section of the roadway is being cleared.

They find and we discovered that many dysfunctions (allergies) are inherited. The sad part is that many children today are born with them. My son is already starting treatment and I am sure the rest of the family will follow.

Take care.

... and please quit swallowing or rubbing in nosodes! It worries me, especially your child. Remember Lymerix, the vaccine. You can put the wrong nosodes on your body for photons that you do not need and it will cause no illness. Swallowing and rubbing them in what you have already or don't have already is a different story. I have heard horror stories of nosode and vaccine manufacturing and would not take a chance with ingesting. All Lymies I know
who have taken the AI test are allergic at the DNA level to a series of fungi/molds, without exception. The body has forgotten what to do with it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement