LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » People using infrared light for healing... How are you doing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: People using infrared light for healing... How are you doing?
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whether you are using the Bionic 880, LightWorks, PE1, other, or a home made device, please let us know how you are doing with it.

If it was terrible or if it was good - please share your experience.

I don't want to criticize or debate anyone... I just want to know if it worked or didn't or if it was partially helpful, if your pain level or other symptoms have decreased or if it was awful & you threw it out.

Please share any particulars of your protocol & how you are using the infrared light.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We use the Bionic 880.

Neither my husband nor I have any evidence or signs of any infections remaining in our body. After returning home with the instrument, we treated borrelia, co-infections, heavy metals, chemicals, fungi molds, we have treated all co-infections and many other pathogens that were able to get a foothold during the stressful years. The treatments are easy and painless, some took several treatments in a row.

We have put any thought of infections to rest after we were told that nothing whatsoever can be found with AI testing. I have not been able to find anything for weeks except an occasional heavy metal that is now being released (or fungi once or twice) by the body.

Now we are working on some of the very old, old problems and inherited dysregulations that caused our system not to function in the first place therefore building up toxins in our body. From what we find, that seems to be the very reason why our body had lost the ability to defend itself in general, over time, and really caused it to break down when the Lyme infection entered the picture.

I have found that verywhere we have been, many people are infected with Lyme all over the world and their body is able to take the infection out. Why? Many people have amalgam fillings and do not succumb to mercury toxicity. Why? Many people are exposed to the thousands of chemicals every day and do not break down. Why? They seem to have a functional immune system, a system that regulates the autonomic nervous system well.

It is my firm opinion that no one with a
functional energetic regulatory system is "doomed" and has to live permanently with Lyme and antibiotics or other killing agents.

Several conditions we are born with or accumulated somewhere during our life, through accidents, incidents, through pharma drugs, our lifestyle and exposure play a very important part in how our body handles any infection.

Since Lyme is a particularly nasty one, we blame it for all of our ills, and even though we eradicate the Lyme pathogens with different treatment methods, often after years of powerful medications, we still blame Lyme and insist on still harboring these bugs somewhere. Looking forever for this "mystery bug"!

Most seem to still have problems after months/years of abx and other treatments, many of which caused more dysregulations in the system while we were doing them and yet we have never look at any of these other causes of a malfunctioning system. Many reach the point where the body reacts to the best foods, and doesn't react to any of the worst toxins, because it has lost the ability to recognize them for what they are.

As we have found just recently, these conditions are still very much a part of us until we address them in different ways. We are doing this right now with Allergie-Immun, de-bugging and reprogramming our energetic system. It may take longer for some, it may corrected quickly. I expect my husband to take a while because of his age and because the treatment cannot address all areas at the same time. It takes time to remove all the blockages in the system.

As I have said many times before - there is a lot more to Lyme than a few parasites and bacteria.
But as far as biophotons are concerned, we are most happy with our results.

Take care.

P.S. By the way, the son of the researcher/founder of AI had an imbedded tick that was found late, EM, positive lab, and came down with the usual problems, stopped sports and studies. He had a short time of abx IV. Then he did the drop therapy to remove the chemical residue and to avoid future problems. He is doing absolutely fine - that was five years ago.
I was just told this a few days ago. I do ask a lot of questions!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting Gigi!

I know there are other infrared light users out there!

Come on... let's hear how you are doing.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing great! Didn't flare last month at all. I had a little glitch with what is looking to be my thyroid coming back .... that's not a problem per se, but I needed to reduce my thyroid meds twice. After I did, I felt fine. I am 100% functional except when I had the thyroid symptoms ..... I'm having it checked this week to see if I need to adjust the meds again.

I have kept my blog updated. sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

In four days I will have been off meds for six months! When I was on abx I was highly functioning, but dropped to about 45% by the time I went to Germany in Oct.

I have treated borrelia, babesia/erlichia, and bartonella. I am taking a break from photons right now since I finished treating bartonella. After years of treatment, I'm trying to give my body a rest and replenish all that has been lost from disease and drugs. I think the body has an innate ability to heal, and I'm trying to give it what it needs.

Sorry I didn't respond more quickly, I haven't been on as much and didn't see the post till now.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting!

for those of you who respond (either well or not well), would you mind stating how long you had been ill and how you rated your wellness before the light therapy?

(six, i see you already did this, thx)

best to all

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there one account even of someone who responded negatively or not at all to this Bionic 880 treatment? It seems like a miracle treatment.

Based on feedback here, I'm almost surpised people aren't literally banging the walls down across the world to get treatment. I'd think movie stars, athletes, etc. couldn't run there fast enough for a cure/remission.

It really sounds incredible based on testimonials on Lymenet.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cotton, I have had Lyme for over 30 years. I had been sick before, but this time I was sick for three years prior to diagnosis, treated for 20 months on abx, got off abx once during that time and crashed so got back on abx, got off again to go to Germany and crashed to 45%.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cotton, I had been ill on and off for 8 years with a positive lyme test in 2000. Could quite possibly have been re-infected over those years. Two years ago I became quite ill and was on antibiotics for 5 months.

This did not look like something that was going to "get to the bottom of things" for me so I went to Germany.

The treatment was extremely successful and I returned 100% functional but realizing there was more work to do.

Had all my amalgams out and 3 bad root canal teeth as well in December. For those of you who question the whole root canal issue -

One tooth required drilling up into my sinus where the dentist found a cyst. My head drained for two weeks after this. Pretty amazing.

In my continued search to get to the bottom of why I got so sick and knowing others with bites and rashes that never got sick -

Allergie-Immun made a lot of sense. As Gigi posted above, with many systems and organs not functioning as they were meant to it is very possible for people to continue not feeling well not matter what protocol they follow.

Showing lyme the door was a huge hurdle, as were the teeth. Re-regulating the body is not a cake walk every day but A I works on a very deep level and I feel changes going on.

So... back to the subject, I was probably around 70% before I went to Germany but I blamed all of what was going on to lyme. It was not.

Biophoton treatment works and can address many issues once you find out what they really are.

I continue to test lyme and co-infection free and am working on correcting the crossed wires that made the perfect terrain for lyme in the first place.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, Gigi and Nano -
Thanks for reporting back. Wonderful that you are all seeing so much success!

Nano wrote:
and knowing others with bites and rashes that never got sick

Just so you know, in the book "Cure Unknown", it is mentioned that the majority of strains that cause rashes, don't cause diseminated disease. 10 strains caused the rash but not diseminated disease. This means that some will be bitten and get the rash but will never get sick. You can read about it here.
http://tinyurl.com/Disappearing-a-disease

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to take a month off from the photons as my thyroid was in an overactive state (not autoimmune from what we can tell) and the doctor suggested taking a break from the photons to allow that issue time to rebalance.

I have been off all antimicrobials since October except for some antiviral herbs when I had an acute virus.

I will start the photons again in about 1 week. So far, I am very pleased. 4 months off antibiotics with no sign of symptoms coming back is amazing to me.

It is not immediate, it takes time. I still have more to treat, but so far, it was definitely worth the trip.

I am so grateful to Gigi for sharing this with all of us. I would never have learned about so many things if it were not for her.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds very good. I think a few more folks are going over now or in March so I eagerly await their reports, too.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

This is my experience...

I didn't have the money to do it in the prescribed way - go to Germany, get a Bionic 880, etc.

I tried to study the protocol & replicate it here in an amount I could afford. Even still, I went through a very stressful year. Things were very difficult on a personal level & I had to go through alot of turmoil.

In any case, I tried to do my best & proceed with using the LightWorks at home. I figured I'd try it without the homeopathic nosodes. It caused an extreme healing reaction & I just went through it.

After, I felt alot better & was testing energetically as no longer having Lyme. I was still going through extreme stress so I couldn't really proceed with the treatment.

I went back on the Dr. Cowden protocol for maintenance until things calmed down a bit.

Now, I'm a bit more settled. My next decision was to get an Asyra test & go forward with trying the LightWorks & the homeopathic remedy.

To my surprise (after 2 mycoplasma lab tests which were negative), I was found to have an issue with mycoplasmas. I received the remedy set for mycoplasmas from Deseret Biologicals. I've just done 2 of the set so far with the LightWorks & I'm really feeling a difference!

In my experience, I have been able to use the LightWorks in 2 ways...

1. is for healing physical issues such as muscle pain, hormonal imbalances, menstrual cramps, sores in my mouth, back pain, etc.

2. is to imbibe homeopathic remedies in the manner of Dr. W in Germany (ie: tape the remedy to my solar plexus & using the light in the prescribed manner)

So far, I have gotten great relief in using it this way. I haven't been able to do it in a very organized manner but I am getting very good results so far.

I have been ill for over 12 years. I was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia & about 2 & 1/2 years ago I got a clinical diagnosis for Lyme.

I have made more progress on my own with the LightWorks than years & 10s of thousands of dollars of standard medical care.

I do not suggest that people do this on their own if they don't have to but it's working for me. I had no other way to do it & I felt in my bones that this was the right treatment for me.

I pursued it "by any means necessary" so to speak... & I'm very glad I did despite of the extreme detox reaction.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone using the Lumen? and I too am interested in all experiences and how you use it.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been as sucessful as the other YET..My lyme is gone but still have co-infections to deal with.

One thing you have to be careful with using the bionic (not sure about the other devices) is if you have amalgam fillings you must IMO take them out before you start treatment. Th photons pull the mercury from your fillings. Gigi has always said this.

So i'm slowly having my fillings removed and then will clear the rest of the junk 1st using AI then using the bionic.

Be carefull not to over treat..this light stuff is no joke

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I should have added to my post above that knowing what I know today, which I didn't know just a few months ago, is that I would not do any Bionic 880 treatments without first doing Allergie-Immun.

It simply does not make sense to wake up, with biophotons, every possible microorganism, some of them we never knew we had, without being able to take out the root cause first. We are sick or prone to illness because we lack so many normal defense mechanisms, and it is my opinion that we have Lyme because the regulatory system, the immune system, is dysfunctional. AI corrects that.

We are also shifting neurotoxins around with all lights, some of which the dysfunctional system does not recognize as toxins. What does it do with the toxins? It sticks many of them away into some other convenient joint, without actually removing them alltogether, and they will cause further problems down the way after we add another year and a few more toxins. That also does not make sense. If you allergic to most of these toxins, that is exactly what the body does, because it does not recognize them as toxic.

I also think of the nutritional deficiencies because of allergies which also do not help detoxification.

That is how I feel about it today.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was never able to use my Light Works for more than a few minutes at a time. I was also treating my dogs (just a few minutes each) and now realize I was treating myself at the same time.

Both of my dogs have benefited from using the Light Works.

It makes sense now from what Gigi said as to why I couldn't do more than a few minutes on the machine.

I'm on my first week of Allergie-Immun. Maybe after I get my body better regulated (which I know will take time as I have horrible allergies and leaky gut), the Light Works will be easier to handle (or maybe I won't even need it!).

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I guess we each have out own way of dealing with health issues & different constitutions...

I would like to do the Allergie-Immun but it's a bit out of my price range at the moment.

I had lab tests & my mercury burden isn't too bad. I also used a pendulum & it said I was OK in regards to mercury.

I will eventually address it when I can. I think I'm doing OK with the path I'm on. This is all I can afford to do at the moment.

Please keep posting about your experience with the infrared light & the Allergie-Immune.

Deseret Biologicals also has a way to treat allergies but I'm not sure how it compares with Allergie-Immune. I haven't studied it enough but I think they are different approaches.

They both sound pretty good to me.

The more ways we have to detoxify the modern world - the better!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Sparkle - good idea to get some updates. Thanks to everyone for posting.

Gigi said:

``Now we are working on some of the very old, old problems and inherited dysregulations that caused our system not to function in the first place therefore building up toxins in our body.......
Several conditions we are born with or accumulated somewhere during our life, through accidents, incidents, through pharma drugs, our lifestyle and exposure play a very important part in how our body handles any infection.''

This is what I've concluded, also, from everything I've read and seen about those who get sick or get well, either one.

The only other thing I might add - which Gigi has mentioned in the past - is how we process resentments, judgments, fears, and disappointments. Even some of this can be linked back to our predecessors (ancestors). The body/mind/spirit is a `package deal'.

A few questions:

Who was it that got appendicitis in Germany and had to have emergency surgery? (Maybe I'm not remembering this correctly.) And shouldn't we consider this significant (as possible detox issue, metal mobilization, etc.)?

Has anyone talked to Joylindy (Sarah)? She isn't posting much on her blog and not talking about her Bionic treatment.....

Any word yet from Zombie Mummy?

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Zombie Mummy has posted since she has been back, though it was not an extensive post. I think it was on the Bionic 880 thread.

I have not talked to Joylindy.

I'll let the person with the appendicitis in Germany answer your other question. [Smile]

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the one who had my appendix out. I would consider it significant. It had not however reached the emergency level in that it had not burst but I suppose it could have.

Two weeks before I left for Germany I was in the ER with similar pain. They did x-rays along with a CT scan after I drank something so they could watch.

They found absolutely nothing wrong. This is what they told me.
Two biophoton treatments and out it came. The pathology report said it was a very old and recurring problem.

Dr. W's feeling was that the biophotons went after all the infection in my gut. It was right after that and those first two treatments that I tested for only have the lowest level of borrelia.

I tested for all levels when I first go there.

I had 3 more treatments after that.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So do they actually do all the tests for you there in Germany ?

All your blood work, etc... ???

And then they decide how to treat and what to treat ???

How long did you stay for the treatments there ?

and where do you actually stay, at their clinic or a local motel / hotel ?

Any idea on the total costs involved with all this ???

Thank You.

Best regards,
Eric

Posts: 570 | From philadelphia, pa | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Photons do some work, but I think any strong detox mode can finally cause the appendix to give out. My husband was close to an "about to break" appendix, a year before we even knew about photons and we were always treating with one modality or the other.

If you are allergic to different substances affecting the gut's health in general (leaky gut, damage to small intestine) can't possible be good for anything in the whole gut area. Nana was so lucky she got it in time!

Take care. And take care of your gut. Good health starts in the gut.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Eric, there is a Bionic 880 thread that has about 24 pages that covers all the basics on the treatment. That might be a good place to start. [Smile]

--------------------

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do listen to GiGi about the need to address allergies.

In fact I don't think allergy is exactly the right word, as an allergy is something that stimulates a histamine reaction.

We are really talking about substances that the body doesn't know what to do with, and that disregulate the system. I don't think we have an accurate word for it. Allergy will have to do.

My short story:

I've had lyme most of my life. Maybe 30 years. It comes and goes with pregnancy, stress, diet, lifestyle. I've fluctuated between running marathons and being bedridden and unable to speak sentences.

I was symptom free twice after an intense regimen of a little abx and mostly herbals and alternatives, until stressful life circumstances struck and lyme hit again.

So I signed back on and followed the bophoton threads.

I chose to figure out my own regimen of light treatment and nosodes. It is complex, but is working very well for me for several different pathogens, including borrelia!

With one exception:

My system became weakened by heavy exposure to fungal and mold mycotoxins, which I happen to be highly allergic to.

The same day I came down with an infection finally identified as micobacterium TB. Strange thing is this is the first bacteria I was not able to treat directly with the usual biophoton protocol, as I had an "allergic" reaction to it. Had to treat it as an allergy first, before my immune system could do the work.

My assessment:
Biophoton therapy with nosodes works to stimulate the immune system against pathogens. I would call it a cure.
Treating hidden "allergies" is essential for full health recovery.

In addition, we have to address ammonia in the brain. But that is another story...

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think the Allergie-Immune concept is very good. I didn't read alot of it but I got the general idea.

We have so many toxins we are exposed to we need to have more advanced ways to deal with it all. I think these modalities like Allergie-Immune, homeopathic remedies, & the biophotons are just wonderful.

My health has been improving. I spent 12 years researching all of this & these modalities have helped me the most out of anything I've tried.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Six! I totally missed Zombie's posts on the Bionic thread. We sure have a lot of threads going about this..... I wish now I had started keeping a list....

Oh, Nana - it was you with the appendix problem - sorry I got the info a bit wrong. That must have made for a VERY TOUGH trip. Thanks for more info about the problem - I guess I didn't realize this was something you had trouble with BEFORE you went to Germany. Sorry you were a bit of a Guinea Pig on this, but I think your experience could be very helpful to those considering a trip to Germany.

I'm not sure if Dr. W's opinion about the biophotons attacking the infection is quite right, or if Gigi's assessment is more accurate. Likely both to some degree. In any case, it is significant.

Very interesting personal report, bejoy - thanks for recounting that for us.

Like you, Sparkle, I read only some of the A-I info, but it has helped to hear more personal experiences with it.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sparkle & Everyone,

Ive been meaning to reply to this thread to give a report of my experience with photon therapy with the Bionic 880 but Ive been a bit up and down recently and kept forgetting!! Its great to hear how everyone is doing so well with their light treatments and other treatments you are having, Ive been following all of your blogs and I hope everyone continues to improve!!

As some of you know I've been having photon therapy with the Bionic for lyme in the UK. Just to give a brief history I have lyme, bart, ehrlichia, chlamydia pnuemoniae, and high titers to CMV, EBV, and possibly other undetected infections too. I also have mercury & nickel toxicity, food allergies, candida, multiple chemical sensitivity, severe adrenal insufficiency and hypothyroid. Ive been ill for 16yrs with an original diagnosis of CFS/ME.

I have no idea how long Ive had any of my infections for...I first became ill after a course of Hep B vaccines as I say 16 yrs ago and because I had 4 jabs quite close together I suspect that the vaccines swung my immune too much one way (TH2) at the expense of the TH1 side.

Ive been mainly trying alternative treatments for the lyme..I took abx for about 2 months only (18mths ago) then decide to come off them and did the Buhner herbs for a short while, then rifed with a Doug Coil for 6 mths last yr. Then I heard about something called Field Control Therapy so stopped rifing and did FCT for a few months. I hadnt made an awful lot of progress overall before then hearing about photon therapy and deciding to give that a try.

I have had 7 photon treatments so far..5 just before Xmas (using most of the lyme nosodes), a few days apart as per Dr W's instructions. Then waited a month before having my 6th treatment and then waited another month before having my 7th which was about a week ago.

I felt really really exhausted after each of the first 5 treatments and could hardly get out of bed on some days. I also felt extremely depressed, even suicidal at times, which on reflection I realised was probably herxing from the treatment. I guess the fact that I havent been having all the extra supportive treatments that Dr W gives in Germany like the IVs etc must have made a big difference.

Over Xmas I felt pretty awful and depressed as I said and then about 2 weeks after my 5th treatment I had a really good surge in energy which lasted about 4 or 5 days. I hadnt felt quite so good in a long while and assumed it was due to the photon therapy. Just around this time I started taking NES remedies to support my body (www.nutrienergetics.com) and I know these remedies have also been helping my energy tho the initial boost of energy I know was down to photon as I hadnt done any other treatments.

Actually I think the NES works similarly to Allergie-Immun in that the remedies are supposed to give the body the correct 'information' to help it deal with various issues (though not specifically for allergies as such like AI). So for example I have one to correct polarity which the NES people feel should be tackled first before any other treatments will work.

I started to go a little bit downhill again and experienced a LOT of sugar cravings (I get this a lot!!), then had my 6th photon treatment and about a week after this treatment again had a fantastic energy surge for about 2 or 3 days. My energy was consistenly about 70-80%...I even went swimming and didnt feel tired afterwards! I havent been able to exercise for 4 + yrs and even then it was a real struggle!! So it felt pretty amazing to be able to exercise and not have an adrenal crash!!!

Other benefits I have noticed is that I dont feel half as bad as usual if I dont get enough sleep. Normally I would feel really awful the next day and not very functional at all but this has definitely got better.

I had a month off after my 6th treatment and felt like I was going downhill again and had my 7th treatment last week. I have noticed a difference in my energy again, though I am still struggling horrendously with sugar cravings and cravings for fat too, and unfortunately have succumbed which of course wont be helping matters!

I am assuming my body is craving nutrients, perhaps the minerals and glucose and I assume this is down to my weak adrenals. One question I want to ask is does anyone else have the same cravings and did having the photon treatment exacerbate cravings at all?

Another difference I noticed after my 7th treatment is my stiff crunchy neck which comes & goes completely went.

Ive no idea if the lyme has gone or not, but plan to have some tests done soon. I know it can take longer if you dont have the treatment with the live bacterial vials which of course I have not had. I have just received the nosodes for chlamydia pneumoniae and have the ones from Desbio for bart and ehrlichia so will get on with treating those too soon.

Also considering having minerals IVs done at home to see if that will help with my cravings. Ive also been taking more vit D recently and methylation supplements which I feel are helping too, particularly my mood and brain fog.

All in all so far I feel optimistic about the photon therapy and I am pleased with my progress so far even though I am still struggling with the craving/adrenal issues tho I feel although my adrenals are definitely stronger than last yr.

Will keep you all updated.

Take care

Anne x

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne/Shimmy, thank you so much for this detailed, honest and ultimately encouraging report!
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Anne, thank you for the update. It's amazing the difference you describe that might be attributed to the mineral IV's for detox. Will your practitioner do IV's for you?

It is a tough treatment even with the IV's! Your body is working so hard to kill the bugs and detox that it's tiring. I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better. [Smile]

Update for me - I'm still doing well. I've treated the "big" infections - borrelia, bartonella, babesia, and erlichia. I had psittacosis (chlamydia psittaci) five years ago, so I'm pretty sure it still needs to be treated judging by my remaining symptoms - shortness of breath, some fatigue (not like Lyme fatigue), and chest tightness. I will get that infection treated when I start treating with blood for a nosode probably next week.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne, are you sure you don't have fungal / candidal issues?

Many here reported that after killing borrelia with the Bionic, they got a kind of flare of candida. That would explain the need for surgar?

one thing that seems constant from all the ones that posted here is the energy boosting side of photon therapy. I also feel that CLEARLY using my Photonic Energetics.

The other thing is the detox side, the flow of toxins coming up after using the vials through photons. Some crash, feel tired, etc... We were all not newbies, and we still get caught by this flux of toxins... this deserves a closer look.

Gigi I think is trying to pull the alarm for allergies and other issues that would even make detox more difficult... Bejoy too.

In the case of Bejoy, it could have taken her life, I believe, because it makes impossible for anyone to treat a critter if one is allergic to this critter. And Mycobact tuberculosis kills more than 50% of people if not treated. I believe I also almost died with it this Xmas (before I used photons).

The allergy problem (or hidden allergy) is certainly something not to forget.

Another thing is the AWAKENING of dormant infections with photons. It looks almost a CONSTANT. Gigi got her borrelia revival using photons WITHOUT borrelia nosodes, I got mine too awaken after using photons, it seems that Bejoy got some trouble with Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Deb with her apendicitis... Sparkle also crashes here and then with light...

So the photons are not something to be playing around... They do some sort of immune boosting, but that can mean that the body goes search for dormant pathogens...

I'm in contact with another woman that doesn't post here, and many many of her dormant critters are flaring like hell after being treated by dr. W. Borrelia though is quiet.

I think that that is why dr. W. adds sodium bicarbonate in the IVs he gives to everyone (to probably kill fungal infections and candida) and do the ozone treatment in the most serious cases (so that the parallel infections get quieter or killed while the body is searching for borrelia).

So this awakening of pathogens is something important. We, that are doing at home, have to be dealing with parallel treatments, not only borrelia, but like Sparkle, mycoplasma, my daugther was with ureaplasma (a sort of mycoplasma), I was treating mycobacterium bovis too, etc.

We can't concentrate on a single pathogen, borrelia like dr. W does, because we lack such other IVs treatments. It is not bad, but just what I start to 'conclude'. It will take longer to get rid of borrelia then.

I've taken my daughter to the lyme homeopathic doctor, and he was so surprised to see her, none of her coinfections are testing, only borrelia is. No killer is necessary, except of frozen garlic, before she was taking about 10 different herbs to keep all borrelia and about 8 coinfections low profile.

The doctor told us, we don't have to come back again, so we were 'released'. He was so surprised that he took the name of the machine I'm using and told me I could even do the treatment with other people!!!

What surprised him was the speed of recovery. In one month, she improved to the point of not needing to get back to him again.

This IS promising. We're still not done with treatment for borrelia though. We're going on slowly.

We're considering doing the AI treatment too, now that our situation is more stable.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, thanks for the replies! :-)

No problem Oxygenbabe, I will keep reporting back with any more progress.

Sixgoofy I will have to arrange the IVs with another doctor, my practitioner wont be able to do this for me. I hope that it makes a difference. Otherwise I'm just trying to juice a lot more at the moment to try and get more minerals into me that way ! Thanks for giving an update on your situation too, I'm really glad to hear that you are still doing well! :-)

Good luck with the treatment for the chlamydia psittaci too, I hope that it helps you move on even further with your health. I know its a really tough treatment in Germany, I dont think I had it as tough as all of you who've been out there as I havent had the treatment with the live bacterial vials which I know is the strongest part of the treatment. Which is just as well really as I was knocked flat as it is!!

HI Brussels, thanks very much for your msg, I definitely do have candida and I definitely think that is contributing to my sugar cravings but because my cortisol levels have been found to be extremely low, below the ref range, I think that this is part of the problem too..I took hydrocortisone for 6mths about 2 yrs ago before I knew that I had lyme and when I weaned off my adrenals almost packed up. As a result of this suppression I really struggle to lift my blood sugar and my sugar/carb cravings tend to go through the roof.

I know that low cortisol can also lead to a susceptibility to fungal issues, aswell as vice versa so I guess with the candida its a chicken & egg situation with me and can get very confusing as to whats causing what!! :-0

I emailed Dr W and he told me to use the bionic over my kidneys/adrenals, the palms of my hands and underneath my feet to help correct the cortisol problem so we'll see if that helps.

Yes I think the allergy issue is an important one too...I have allergies and I do wonder if this is hindering detox.

One of the doctors I have consulted said that its very important to alkalise to help with detox and Ive always believed in that theory so trying to do that more too to see if it will help.

Yes it wouldnt surprise me at all if other dormant infections are stirred up. If only our bodies could tell us what is going on! I was planning on buying the biotenser but havent got round to that yet but if I do hopefully I can do it right that will give me some idea as to what is happening on a day to day basis.

I'm glad to hear of your daughter's improvements too thats really interesting and I agree these light treatments are very promising and also must be making life a lot simpler for you compared to taking lots of herbs etc. I hope the AI treatment helps you both too.

Take care

Anne

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne, about the live vials. There are no live vials with dr. W. I don't know who started this story... I was wondering how would he be culturing these vials there, as though in a military lab or what?

Borrelia is one of the most difficult pathogens to grow in laboratories, as far as I know. I'm almost sure dr. W. is not doing that, he would need so much laboratory infrastructure and probably some sort of special authorization to do so in a medical office!!!

That is what I concluded after reading what people posted here.

He probably just owns the mother tincture of borrelia, meaning, VERY DEAD borrelia but not in homeopathic dilutions! Meaning, in original mother tincture. We customers and patients are not allowed to get these mother tinctures, be them borrelia or other pathogens's tinctures. But they are dead, no worry.

What surprises me though, if he uses the mother tincture, is how the photons are able to read the information if this is not homeopathic. So, in my humble guess, I think that what he probably uses is a strong dilution (close to a D1 dilution) of borrelia, but an homeopathic dilution.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for your reply, Anne! Every little bit helps - to know how people are responding to this treatment.

From what I read, Dr. W uses magnesium & the 3 drainage remedies from Heel (liver, lymph & kidney) in the IV. We may be able to somewhat replicate this by taking the supplements orally or via the infrared light.

I think the time frame for this infrared treatment may be longer than originally thought. We may need to keep treating with the biophotons in one way or another. A few weeks of treatment may not be enough - even with the Bionic 880.

If I didn't get the Asyra test, I would have not known that my issue is with mycoplasmas. I don't even know that I had or have Lyme since all of my standard lab tests were not very conclusive.

So, it may be essential to get some kind of energetic testing done to know which pathogens, toxins, organ weaknesses, etc. to treat.

As a lay person, it's quite alot to consider how all of these pathogens & toxins may be effecting us.

You may want to try other dowsing tools such as a bobber or pendulum if the BioTensor is out of reach... It's a bit expensive & some of the other methods work well with practice.

I have been testing pretty steadily for Lauracidin. This may be helpful for fungal issues. Grapefruit seed extract, freeze dried garlic, p'ao darco, tea tree oil are some of the other good remedies for this, as well.

People treating at home... it's true, I've had another big detox reaction to the infrared light (LightWorks). I can see it happening now, so I know to back off on the treatment.

This may not happen for everyone but if I use the light too much it seems to trigger a detox from my intestines. Just so people will be aware of this...

You may want to use the LightWorks with moderation to prevent a toxic overload.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I was told by Dr. W that the vials he has with borrelia cannot be owned by anyone who is not a doctor in Germany. They cannot be owned except by a specialized lab in the US, not even doctors can own them. I was told one was an american strain of borrelia and one was a European strain (I think I remember that part correctly). They were not nosodes.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

A nosode becomes a nosode when it is diluted. Before dilution, they are not called nosodes as far as I understand...

Only the labs can have that original 'tincture', as far as I know. Or probably doctors, but certainly, not a common person.

I certainly tried to get the LOWEST dilution of borrelia in the market and the lowest I got was D5 (X5).

So Six, do you think they are alive and dr. W. is cultivating them in his office??? So feeding, making borrelia reproduce etc??

I don't know, it looks next to impossible in my opinion.

I read about one laboratory in France that grows pathogens for research and the security is soooo strict, the disinfection procedures, all the equipment, clothes, they need, the many doors that block access etc and the researchers still think this is not totally safe enough...

The mother tinctures, well, this is something else. As they are very dead, but not diluted, I find they don't pose risks if we don't ingest these stuff...

All homeopathic industries that produce nosodes own mother tinctures of pathogens, meaning, non-diluted pathogens (before they become a nosode).

Anyway... Alive or not, if this is mother tincture, I wonder how the body can 'take' the info through photons...

Two possibilities come to my mind:

- the mother tincture was sucussed and that creates a sort of energetic imprint that can be read through photons...

- the dead pathogens still contain some sort of frequency?

sorry sparkle, to take the thread a bit off... but I found it was meaningful to bring the issue up about live or not live...

shimmy
Member # 15883

Hi Brussels, I was told by the woman from Trade and Innovation that they are actual live bacteria and in the notes I have of Dr W's treatment for lyme he lists the equipment as..

- The Bionic
- 10 Borrelia nosodes D1 up to D200
- The Borrelia Afzelii AGENT
- The Borrelia Burgdorferi AGENT

So I guess 'agent' implies that they are live. As Sixgoofy says there are strict controls and from what I understand I dont think that they are even allowed to leave his office!

Hi Sparkle, no problem and thanks for your msg. Yes just trying to use orals at the moment plus epsom salt baths too for extra mag.

I agree about the testing its important to know what we are dealing with. The trouble is I guess no test is completely foolproof so its hard to know everything that we are infected with and which particular ones are causing us the most problems. As you say we are just laypeople and it does all feel quite overwhelming at times.

Do you feel the Asyra test was pretty accurate?

I'm not confident enough to test myself energetically but will give it a go anyway and see what comes up! & just keep plugging away with the photons!!

All the best. A

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

I cannot imagine they are alive.
First of all they need a medium to live in--they're hard enough to cultivate in the laboratory! They're "fastidious" organisms. They can't just live in water.
Secondly, that would be extremely dangerous, to be using vials of live borrelia.
I am 99.9% certain they are dead.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes a ton of sense. Robin
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
I should have added to my post above that knowing what I know today, which I didn't know just a few months ago, is that I would not do any Bionic 880 treatments without first doing Allergie-Immun.

It simply does not make sense to wake up, with biophotons, every possible microorganism, some of them we never knew we had, without being able to take out the root cause first. We are sick or prone to illness because we lack so many normal defense mechanisms, and it is my opinion that we have Lyme because the regulatory system, the immune system, is dysfunctional. AI corrects that.

We are also shifting neurotoxins around with all lights, some of which the dysfunctional system does not recognize as toxins. What does it do with the toxins? It sticks many of them away into some other convenient joint, without actually removing them alltogether, and they will cause further problems down the way after we add another year and a few more toxins. That also does not make sense. If you allergic to most of these toxins, that is exactly what the body does, because it does not recognize them as toxic.

I also think of the nutritional deficiencies because of allergies which also do not help detoxification.

That is how I feel about it today.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brite7
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brite7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have terrible tinnitus it has gotten progessively worst especially this past week and blurry vision as well. Prior to last week I could live with the tinitus and block it out with background noise. It is becoming unbearable Can this ever get better? Or once the dammage is done, there's no way of reversing? I just need to know there's hope. That things can get better. Can infrared help this?
Posts: 56 | From SouthWest | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

On a quick search, I found this study about low level laser therapy & tinnitus -

http://www.laserworld.org/lllt/pdf/Tinnihelp3.pdf

Hope it helps.

brite7
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brite7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sparkle [Smile] Very kind of you to resarch for me. You are the best! This is different tehcnology then the lighworks and PE-1?
Posts: 56 | From SouthWest | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
On a quick search, I found this study about low level laser therapy & tinnitus -

http://www.laserworld.org/lllt/pdf/Tinnihelp3.pdf

I read through this.
It should be included on the tinnitus thread.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Low level lasers are different that the LightWorks & the other devices. Lasers are more focused. The devices most people use here are based on LEDs. The light is more diffused.

You would probably need to seek out a professional for treatment with lasers. Check the main website for more info - http://www.laserworld.org/

You may get some benefit with the devices you can use at home but I don't really know for sure.

Good luck!

PS - you can repost the link anywhere, Carol.

pat1
Member # 15389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sparkle I bought a lightworks thay dedent give mech info .
I have lyme and severe pain in my spine nerves joints ribs deep pain in nirves .

would you give me ifo on wher to start how long to hold the light should i use 660 or 880 for pain I held the light on painful spots for like two sesions the next day i was herting iven moor wher should i use to kill the spirekets thanks i ad vance thank you

Posts: 20 | From Sanangelo tex | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement