LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 3 quick questions for those who went to Germany

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 quick questions for those who went to Germany
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. What form of Mg were you given IV (MgCl or MgSO)in addition to the far infrared treatments?

2. How much IV Mg and for how many days?

3. Did you also take sublingual B6?

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you thinking the Mg cured these people?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were given IV's with saline, some herbs and some mag, but I don't know what kind. The IV's were immediately after the photon treatment, so I received 5.

I did not take any vitamins, minerals, or herbs while there except for what was given in the IV.

I take Mag. Malate at home since returning. (don't know if you needed to know that, but since I've continued to treat at home, I thought it was relevant). The doctor in Germany also said to drink a LOT of water when treating at home, just as we did in Germany.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. the prescription I used to pick up the IVs says Magnesiocard IV. It is all in German so I assume that is too.

2. I don't know how much was in it but I received 5 IVs.

3. I did not take sublingual B6.

The only other ingredients in my IVs were for organ support and I guess saline as there were two bottles. I never asked what was in the second bottle.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gabrielle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabrielle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnesiocard = Magnesium aspartate-hydrochloride 3H�2O

1 vial (5ml) contains 614,8mg (Magnesium contents: 2,5mmol/5mval/60,8mg).

1 vial (10ml) contains 737,6mg (Magnesium contents: 3mmol/6mval/72,9mg)

Posts: 767 | From Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Magnesium-L-aspartate hydrochloride (MAH) contains equimolar amounts of Mg and chloride and hence
does not affect the equilibrium of non-metabolizable acids and bases."

MgCl...I thought so! Research Pierre Delbet.

Subligual B6 or perhaps the B vitamins were also in the IV?

Benefits...many. Mg is an anti-inflammatory. It inactivates HMG CoA reductase. It is needed to make our antibodies...esp. to Bb's OspB = immune support while...

Acting as a natural "de-icer" to "cold activated" channels...as opposed to NaCl or CaCl. Bb looks to need Ca and Na...Na esp. for quorum sensing = communicating.

Research Frontline (prevents lyme in dogs) with regards to chloride channels (GABA A and GABA C = fast inhibition, NOT GABA B = slow inhibition)...

Bb looks to trigger the TRPM8 channel...Ca AND Na.

No surprise Lamictil can cause a MAJOR herx! Look at the channels it impacts. Critical to have in the system something to deal with the toxins and inflammation and Mg is ideal.

We need to support our liver!

MgCl...YIPEE!

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marnie, there were no B vitamins or any vitamins in my IVs.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I know, my IVs contained magnesium, zinc and some homeopathics. No vitamins.

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zombie_mummy:
As far as I know, my IVs contained magnesium, zinc and some homeopathics. No vitamins.

Same here. The purpose of the IV's was to lessen the reaction.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the note. Here is exactly what was in my IVs:

"Mg, Zn, Hepar comp, Solidage comp, Lymphomyosot und Bikarbonat."

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The short infusion with homeopathics (Heel) is merely to dampen the reaction to the treatment a bit and to get things to flow through the system quickly. The biophotons are doing their thing for quite a while after the treatment.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solidago Compositum

(Solidago virgaurea, Equisetum arvense;

Urtica dioica, Betula pendula; Sambucus nigra)

CERES Homeopathic Mother Tincture

Ingredient Composition:

0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh aerial parts of:

� Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) as a homeopathic mother tincture

� Equisetum arvense (Horsetail grass) as a homeopathic mother tincture

� Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) as a homeopathic mother tincture

� Betula pendula (Birch) as a homeopathic mother tincture

� Sambucus nigra (Elder) as a homeopathic mother tincture

55% Vol. Ethanol

Dosage:

Adults and children above 11 years: 3 to 7 drops 1 - 3 X daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.

Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
---
from
http://www.niskos.com/Products/Resources/htmlfiles/SolidagoCompositum.htm

CERES Hedera Compositum Phytotherapeutic Properties
Solidago compositum is a specific kidney remedy that consists of the CERES Mother Tinctures of four typical representatives of diuretic/aquaretic effective healing plants. The complex covers several psychological types, which can stand in connection with a kidney illness or impairment of diuresis. Black elder (Sambucus nigra) has been added as a fifth ingredient to complement the kidney bladder complex with its unique diuretic and diaphoretic actions. As a whole this composite remedy covers a larger number of organic and psychological causes with corresponding symptoms. The following are individual component descriptions:

Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) primarily used as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract, urinary calculi and kidney gravel, and as prophylaxis for urinary calculi and kidney gravel.

Equisetum arvense (Horsetail grass) as irrigation therapy for post-traumatic and static edema and for bacterial infections and inflammation of the lower urinary tract and renal gravel.

Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and prevention and treatment of kidney gravel. Supportive for rheumatic ailments.

Betula pendula (Birch) as a diuretic and treatment of kidney gravel and for inflammation and spasms in urinary trac disorders. Analgesic for pain and inflammation.

Sambucus nigra (Elder) as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and as a diaphoretic.

Considerations and Cautions:

CERES mother tinctures are low dosage compared to other herbal tinctures.

For maximum effectiveness use therapeutic doses as recommended.

Toxicity:

None reported to date.

The individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Solidago compositum are considered safe short to medium term usage.

Clinical Usage of CERES Solidago Compositum:

Based on the individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Solidago compositum therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of:

� for stimulation of the endogenic defense mechanisms in acute and chronic diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract

� as an aid to detoxification treatment for increased kidney perfusion and drainage

� to help counteract intoxification from illnesses that weaken kidney function

� to help counteract kidney impairment from medications toxic to the kidneys

� gout and arthritis associated with poor excretion of uric acid

� mild diuretic /aquaretic

� kidney and bladder gravel and stones

� nephrosis and nephrosclerosis

� cystitis, nephritis

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEPAR compositum Heel

Ingredients: Histaminum Hydrochloricum (10 X), Sulphur (Homeopathic) (13 X), Calcarea Carbonica (28 X), Avena Sativa (Homeopathic) (6 X), Lycopodium Clavatum (4 X), Carduus Marianus (3 X), Chelidonium Majus (4 X) (Radix), Cinchona Officinalis (4 X), Alphalipoicum Acidum (12 X), Cholesterinum (10 X), Cyanara Scolymus (6 X), Nadidum (12 X), Taraxacum Officinale (4 X) (ana 45 mL)

Other Ingredients: Alcohol Content (30%-40%)

Symptoms: Toxic Exanthema (Toxic Rash)

Actions: Hepatotoxic Agents, Cholagogue

Description

Hepar Compositum promotes stimulation of the detoxicating function of the liver in acute cases and chronic diseases of the liver/gall, e.g., cholangitis and cholecystitis; in functional disorders of the liver of toxic origin as cause or result of other diseases; in hypercholesteremia, erythematodes, toxic exanthema, dermatosis, and dermatitis, neurodermitis and for the stimulation of the liver-cell functioning.

The liver is a complex organ and its dysfunction can lead to multiple consequences, such as allergies for example. Hepar compositum� stimulates the detoxifying function of the liver and is used in cases of allergies, skin problems, inflammatory diseases, and food intolerances which are often linked to an overloaded liver (hepatic hyperfunction). Hepar compositum� can calm a hyperactive liver and intervenes in the release of toxins associated with allergies. In a drug monitoring study evaluating the application, efficiency and tolerability of Hepar compositum� in liver conditions, including cutaneous disorders, 76% of patients rated the therapeutic result as "very good" to "good".

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymphomyosot Heel
Drops � Tablets - Injection solution

Composition:
Drops: 100 g cont.: Myosotis arvensis D3, Veronica officinalis D3, Teucrium scorodonia D3, Pinus sylvestris D4, Gentiana lutea D5, Equisetum hyemale D4, Sarsaparilla D6, Scrophularia nodosa D3, Juglans regia D3, Calcium phosphoricum D12, Natrium sulfuricum D4, Fumaria officinalis D4, Levothyroxinum D12, Araneus diadematus D6 5 g each; Geranium robertianum D4, Nasturtium officinale D4, Ferrum jodatum D12 10 g each. Contains 35 vol.-% alcohol.
Tablets:1 tablet cont.: Myosotis arvensis D3, Veronica officinalis D3, Teucrium scorodonia D3, Pinus sylvestris D4, Gentiana lutea D5, Equisetum hyemale ex herba rec. D4, Sarsaparilla D6, Scrophularia nodosa D3, Juglans regia D3, Calcium phosphoricum D12, Natrium sulfuricum D4, Fumaria officinalis D4, Levothyroxinum D12, Araneus diadematus D6 5 g each; Geranium robertianum D4, Nasturtium officinale D4, Ferrum jodatum D12 10 g each.
Injection solution: 1.1 ml cont.: Myosotis arvensis D3, Veronica officinalis D3, Teucrium scorodonia D3, Pinus sylvestris D4, Gentiana lutea D5, Equisetum hyemale D4, Sarsaparilla D6, Scrophularia nodosa D3, Juglans regia D3, Calcium phosphoricum D12, Natrium sulfuricum D4, Fumaria officinalis D4, Levothyroxinum D12, Araneus diadematus D6 0.55 �l each; Geranium robertianum D4, Nasturtium officinale D4, Ferrum jodatum D12 1.1 �l each.

Indications:
Status lymphaticus (tendency to hypertrophy of the lymphatic organs; tendency to formation of oedemas and to susceptibility to infections); glandular swelling; tonsillar hypertrophy; chronic tonsillitis.

Contraindications:
The preparation includes an iodine-containing ingredient. In cases of thyroid disorder with reduced iodine tolerance use only on the advice of a physician.

Side effects: None known.

Interactions with other medication: None known.

Dosage:
Drops: In general, 15-20 drops 3 times daily.
Tablets: In general, 3 tablets to be dissolved under the tongue 3 times daily.
Injection solution: In acute disorders daily, otherwise 3-1 times weekly 1 ampoule i.m., s.c., i.d.

Package sizes:
Drops: Drop bottles containing 30 and 100 ml.
Tablets: Packs containing100 and 250 tablets.
Injection solution: Packs containing 5, 10, 50 and 100 ampoules of 1.1 ml.

Pharmacological and clinical notes
Myosotis arvensis (forget-me-not)
Chronic bronchitis, nocturnal sudation.
Veronica officinalis (speedwell)
Chronic bronchitis, cystitis, dermatoses, in particular pruritus.
Teucrium scorodonia (germander)
Chronic rhinitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal polypi, tuberculosis.
Pinus silvestris (Scotch pine)
Rickets, scrofulosis, bronchitis.
Gentiana lutea (yellow gentian)
Chronic gastritis, flatulence, diarrhoea.
Equisetum hyemale (horsetail)
Cystitis, cystopyelitis, nephrolithiasis, enuresis nocturna, cystalgia.
Sarsaparilla (sarsaparilla)
Irritating herpes, infantile facial eczema, increasingly painful micturition, gravel, cystitis, nephritis.
Scrophularia nodosa (knotted figwort)
Inflammation and swelling of the lymph glands and breast; scrofulosis, particularly in the region of the eyes; eczema.
Juglans regia (walnut)
Lymphatism, scrofulosis, blepharitis.
Calcium phosphoricum (calcium phosphate)
Remedy for debility, disturbances of the calcium metabilism, rickets, gastrointestinal catarrh, fluor albus.
Natrium sulfuricum (sodium sulphate)
Chronic hepatopathy, gastroenteritis, asthma, pain in the heels, condition worsening in wet weather.
Fumaria officinalis (fumitory)
Blood purifying agent in excessive homotoxin levels, functional disorders of the liver, eczema.
Levothyroxinum (thyroid hormone)
Metabolic action, promotes oxidation processes in the whole organism.
Araneus diadematus (spider orchis)
Hydrogenoid constitution, exudative diathesis, wet and cold worsen all disorders.
Geranium robertianum (herb robert)
Diarrhoea, haemorrhages, painful micturation, ulcerations.
Nasturtium officinale (watercress)
Diseases of the liver and gall bladder, remedy for gastric disorders, aphtous stomatitis.
Ferrum iodatum (iron iodide)
Scrofulous glandular swelling.
Based on the individual homoeopathic constituents of Lymphomyosot, therapeutical possibilities result for the treatment of exudative and Iymphatic diathesis, low resistance, scrofulous and other glandular swellings, tonsillar hypertrophy, chronic angina tonsillaris and retronasalis (pharangeal tonsil), disturbances of somatic and mental development in children suffering from glandular disorders. Cardiac (right and left insufficiency) and renal (nephritis, nephrosis and other diseases of the kidneys) oedema; post-operative and post-traumatic impediments to lymphatic drainage (lymphatic oedema), neurodermatitis, eczema, endogenous dermatosis; important detoxicating and drainage agent in all impregnation, degeneration and neoplasm phases as well as in hepatic diseases as mesenchymal purge.

The dosage is adjusted according to the disease, the clinical picture and the stage of the illness: 10-20 drops 3 times daily over a fairly long period. In renal oedemas (nephrosis), treatment is necessary for several months (in addition, Albumoheel S, Berberis-Homaccord, etc.). In (pre-)cancerous dermatitis, the action of Lymphomyosot in promoting detoxication should be supported by simultaneous medication with Hepeel, Psorinoheel, Galium-Heel and possibly also with Engystol N and Traumeel S. In acute disorders, 1 ampoule daily; otherwise 1 ampoule i.m., s.c., i.d., i.v. once to 3 times weekly.

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for Bikarbonat... I wonder if this is not merely baking soda (sodium bicarbonat).

If yes, it must be for alkalinization of the blood and/or to kill candida/fungi...

I'm amazed to see that dr. W. then uses these Heel products for detoxing together with photon-threapy... I am using other Heel products to cleanse (like Ubichinon, Citrokehl and Coenzyme compositum), have ordered the Hepar compositum last week...

I'll certainly take a good look at the other two, Lymphomyosot and Solidago.

I find their products very good. If one is on Ubichinon, one probably will never need CoQ10 supplements anymore, for example...

As for alkalinization of the blood, Sanum has other products too, like Alkala, Alkala N which are basically sodium bicarbonate with other chemicals, plus Sanuvis, that I find MUCH more useful than ingested sodium bicarbonate (injected IV though, it could be different).

There are loads of actions against Heel in the US as homeopathy can't claim to cure any disease. Amazing country...

Brussels
Member # 13480

So, in short, in the IVs, the basic idea seems to be:

1- detox through kidneys, diuresis: Solidago

2- detox through liver: Hepar comp

3- detox through lymphatic drainage: lymphomyosot

4- Mg, Zn helps on detoxing in general and many other functions

5- sodium bicarbonate for alcalinization / killing fungi-candida

Brussels
Member # 13480

If one is interested on Sanum homeopathics.

Pleo Zink or Zinkokehl is zink in homeopathic dilutions for ingestion. I've been using it for quite some time...

Another one that is a hit in Sanum is Mapurit, which is a mix of Magnesium (not homeopathic though) and Vitamin E. I was taking it daily for quite a few months until I did my own dilutions and now I take my own homeopathic dilutions.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thank you Brussels.

--------------------

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Marnie,

Thanks so much for the magnesium info...,

Brussels,

Wow! Thanks so much.

Much to read - but thanks to everyone for such details.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

It might be good to energy test before you use any of these, especially paying attention to the alkalinizing products. The body does not want or need it at times, especially the alkaline can be counterproductive during certain detox phases.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Gigi, you said it right. My body doesn't want much of ingested sodium bicarbonate. It sometimes like the Sanuvis one (latic acid in homeopathic dilutions) or rubbed on infections. But I don't use alcalinizers usually.

I wonder if one knows what KIND of magnesium is in the IV, magnesium-what? and if it is in homeopathic dilution or as a chemical supplement?

I SUSPECT dr. W. uses Sanum (because all the 3 Mag /Zn /sodium bicarbonate) are products that are very well known in Germany, sold by Sanum...

Anyway, it would be interesting to see which are homeopathic, which aren't... Sanum magnesium & sodium Bicarbonate (Alakan) are NOT homeopathic, while Sanum Zinc is homeopathic...
--

You're welcome!!

Marnie
Member # 773

"Google" these words: MgCl liver.

Our major detox organ...need to support it.

Since Mg is needed to make our enzymes, including the detox enzymes, isn't Mg the ideal helper?

The IV doses given on subsequent days in Germany likely far exceeded that which we normally can restore via other routes and we know Mg levels drop very very low from the get-go and continue to spiral down.

The impact of Mg on the TRPM8 channel:

"The rundown of some ion channels is ascribed to protein or
lipid dephosphorylation, which may be induced or enhanced by
Mg2_ and inhibited by FVPP solution, a mixture of phosphatase
inhibitors -Huang et al., 1998.

We examined whether Mg2_ and
FVPP alter the ***rundown properties of TRPM8***.

As shown in Figure
1B, inclusion of 1.8 mM Mg2_ in the bath solution significantly
accelerates the rundown time course, resulting in a nearly
fourfold increase on the half-decay rate - Fig. 1C.

The effect of Mg2_ is irreversible.
Once rundown occurred, the exposure of the patch to the Mg2_-
free solution with or without FVPP failed to recover the channel
activity.

http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/reprint/25/7/1674?ck=nck

It sounds like the IV Mg you received may continue to help halt the TRPM8 channel (?)

Doesn't Mg and zinc also help to block the NMDA (glutamate) receptors?

As I understand it, Bb metabolizes both glutamate and alanine.

If the receptors are blocked, does this prevent glutamate from going into the glial cells and Bb to metabolize it?

Detox phases?

Don't we use alkaline foods to detox?

It is my understanding that if we become too alkaline, we lose our appetite according to Karl Loren who says:

"We can remain in health by consuming a diet that is 70-80% alkaline and 20-30% acid. The more alkaline the better. If we become too alkaline by eating a majority of alkaline foods, we will lose our appetite and automatically want to fast, during which time the normal acid metabolic by-products will return the body' s pH back to normal."

I am trying to understand. How can alkaline MgCl + B6 be counterproductive to certain detox phases? What are these detox phases and why would alkaline things impact them?

I understand we don't want to reduce our stomach acid to the degree that it can no longer breakdown our foods. But what if we bypass the stomach (taking 20 min. baths)?

I think the IV did more than merely lessen the reaction. I think it helped in many other ways.

GiGi
Member # 259

Marnie,

"Detox phases?

Don't we use alkaline foods to detox?"

The aim is detoxing the neurotoxins.

In general, bacterial infections benefit from the acidic environment created by a high protein diet. Molds and fungi benefit from a high carb environment.

During die-off with killer meds, as heavy metals are also released, only acidic environment puts the metals into solution so they can be detoxed. If that does not happen, herxheimers are worse, and the same metals are redistributed throughout the system.

The most important aspect, however, which we just discovered to be the case for my husband and a number of Lymies, if we allergic to any of the factors mentioned above -- molds, fungi, metals, and certain protein foods --- many efforts toward biochemical intervention fail because the body does not recognize toxins as toxins and good foods as good foods. The majority of us have found to be allergic (at the DNA level) to good foods, proteins, fungi, mold, penicillins, and some of the most toxic heavy metals. The allergic wheat turns into neurotoxins (defective blood brain barrier) via the leaky gut, and the metals cannot leave the body because the body does not recognize them as toxins - thus they are stored anywhere in the various body compartments. Many of these problems go unrecognized - many wheat/gluten/corn/soy allergies are silent - the same for the metals. Even the photon therapy will not address that aspect, because it doesn't reach the DNA level.

www.allergie-immun.de (click on the English section for brief info, or use google translating). The correction, de-bugging the system and reprogramming the system happens on the electromagnetic level and is done individually in a step by step process.

The commonly used methods as in NAET and similar allergy eliminations were not lasting for us. We were treated for many weeks by DN herself. Many of the allergies are inherited. Many children today are born with the allergies of their parent or distant relatives.

Dysregulations/misprogramming/of old and new at the DNA are in the way of healing and are probably some of the underlying causes why we got ill in the first place. So mag or which mag -- I believe is not the question.

Take care.

[ 02-19-2009, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

up
Marnie
Member # 773

It appears MgCl helps/supports our liver (our MAJOR "detox" organ) via supporting the detox enzymes (which are acidic proteins, no?) to help out...including the enzymes necessary to help us to rid Hg via our bile salts (albeit very slowly).

Too many acids of any sort can be very damaging to the kidneys which have to maintain our pH balance and can only work just so fast.

Allergies = our reaction to certain PROTEINS = inflammation.

Mg IS anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine.

It looks like photon therapy helps us to synthesize DNA. I linked this on another thread.

I think magnesium IS playing a HUGE role and the KIND of magnesium matters.

I think we need to increase ATP which will drive Mg back into the cells where it binds with our ATP to help transfer phosphate groups to the amino acids.

I think Dr. Pierre Delbet was on the right track many years ago.

I think photon therapy AND Mg Cl (plus B6?) is needed.

BOTH!

I think healing involves 2 steps:

1. Tame down the immune system

AND

2. Give the RIGHT Rx/treatment to destroy the pathogen

I recently had an ear infection. It was the combination of a steroid + an abx. in an ear drop to heal.

My husband had a fungal skin infection. He too was given a combination of a steroid (to tame down inflammation) and an anti-fungal (combined in the ointment).

Mg once again IS an anti-inflammatory and is, IMO, far "safer" and more effective for many reasons than "steroids".

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds similar to Pekana Drainage Remedies. You can buy the kit of lymph, kidney & liver for about $70. You can also buy them as single remedies.

http://www.modernherbalist.com/Pekana.pdf

I haven't tried them but they may compare to what Selma was posting. I'm taking some other products & I don't want to do too many things at once.

I think you can buy Heel & the Pekana remedies in the US. I don't know if you need a recommendation from a practitioner.

Magnesium is also part of the Cowden protocol.

Thanks for all the great info, folks!

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Why does the body react to a certain substance, a life sustaining substance, such as a protein? What is the cause? Probably not because it is lacking magnesium or B 6, especially not after swallowing pounds of the stuff for years.

On the other hand, why does our system react negatively to a life-sustaining substance as a protein, but does not react defensively toward a deadly toxin, such as mercury, fungi, industrial toxins, thereby accumulating more and more.

Why does our body not react with a defense when an invading pathogen enters, in the same manner as billions of human systems defend themselves when they face the same pathogen?

We need to admit that with neither of the two steps Marnie mentions do we correct or eliminate the cause. They are more bandaids.

Biochemicals are not the answer. We need to debug and reprogram the apparatus that drives our bodily system. We are a system steered by electromagnetism, the correct or incorrect information is stored in our cells. Sometimes it's the wrong information.

Protons and electrons that cause biochemical chain reactions throughout the system got out of balance. Polarity is off.

Every event in our body starts with energy. Biochemical reactions are secondary.

Maybe, as is evident from the results that have been achieved, www.allergie-immun.de has a better answer than another pill. Click on the English section or use a translating engine.

We need to regain the balance we lost, many of us probably a long time ago. Some of us were born with errors in the system. Our body has a high tolerance for errors, but as more and more dysregulations weigh the system down, we start to feel it.

Allergies are disturbances of the total system. What appears on the surface is not an illness, but an expression of an error in the system.

My dashboard in the car has for several years shown a red light indicating that there is something wrong in the system with the air bag. The light is telling me to get the darn thing fixed. The mechanic says it is too complex, something in the wiring, and I have been putting it off. I might regret it some day that I didn't get it fixed.

Chronic disease is nothing more than a system with many blinking red lights. More than one short in the electric system.

The wonderful part about it, which I did not know until just recently, is that these "pseudo allergies" can be treated and lastingly so.

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the info!

Gigi - Do you think that with the Allergie Immune therapy you would not need to use the biophotons?

The Mg, Zn & the other remedies were used to help the body to drain the toxins. It seems like it's helpful to do this. Would all of it be unnecessary from just using the AI ?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to order a kit from the A I folks and to no avail.

I am getting sicker from the meds. Mepron/Zith

I have always been MCS but now its out of control.

Can someone please pm me and help me out here. I see nowhere on their site re sending payment???

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement