LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » worm found in brain! WASH YOUR HANDS!! 4 min. video !! must see!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worm found in brain! WASH YOUR HANDS!! 4 min. video !! must see!
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 4 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a worm found in the brain for FAILURE TO WASH HANDS GOOD each time using the bathroom, and then working with food preparation, and serving at restaurants, home, etc!!!

or worm from UNCOOKED PORK!

Right! Wash Your Hands. Save A Life (Lives)

If you don't ever watch videos, make an exception & watch this!!!

4 minute video !!

http://media2.foxnews.com/112008/worm_tumor_700.wmv

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this Betty!! This is why I keep trying to alert everyone about the WORM/PARASITE infestation that I think people with Lyme have.

Willy Burgdorfer found filarial worms in the ticks and as an aside found the spirochetes.

Everyone is so focused on the ketes and have ignored the severity of the parasite/worm connection

For some reason(I have gotten this feedback on a post) that "some" people with lyme may have large parasites.

I have read that Lyme patients may be infected with as many as 5-6 different worms. Ascaris, hookworm, threadworm, pinworm, filarial and others I can't recall now.

Is it not possible this is why so many are having such a hard time getting well?

Google in worms and pork on u tube and you'll see them coming out of the pork. It is horrific. Denial will not get us well,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gael, yes, i thought of you immediately when i witnessed this from the live tv news program!
lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

Oh, my goodness, this is an eye-opener! We love BLT's, pork chops, etc.

After seeing this video, I will be giving up pork altogether.

We Lyme pts have enough to deal with besides yet more parasites/worms.

Thanks so much for posting this most informative information.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be me. Why do we buy into these THEORIES about how worms living in us is a good thing? Don't we take pro-biotics to balance the immune system?

I have been getting rid of parasites and worms for 2 yrs and am getting well. These worms are laying eggs and depositing their feces in us.

They also steal our food (nutrition). Hulda Clark believes that worms and parasites are behind all of our diseases along with chemicals etc.

Did you ever google in brain parasites? These creatures don't just stay in our stomach as these scientists have us believe, they migrate to the brain and lay eggs.

Next thing they"ll be telling us is that spirochetes are good for our immune systems. Yes, I agree, we have to live in harmony with them, but not in our body.

By the way, when Dr. K. was living in India, he was testing Americans blood and found most of them had worms that they had before coming to India.

Anybody ever read "Parasite Rex" ? I think we need to use common sense instead of someones theory.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we treat ourselves for parasites, will it kill brain worms as well? and if it does, what does a dead worm in the brain do to us???

betty, i'll say this: you are never boring!

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Check out

www.humaworm.com

Go to the symptom list......for parasite and worm symptoms Also

www.lymephotos.com

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

What you are speaking about Lymestop could be an interesting subject, but I think the purpose of this post was to alert people of the dangers of transfering harmful parasites and worms into the human body.

The reason food workers are wearing gloves is because upon testing it was found that most of them had parasites under their fingernails. HANDWASHING IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

I read about a man in the news a few months ago who was in ICU on a ventilator and his wife was making funeral arrangements.

An alert doctor discovered he had ascaris worms blocking his intestines and they were killing him. Just want people to be aware how dangerous some of these pathogens can be to human health.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else have trouble getting the sound on betty's video? Someone sent this to me, but I didn't want to watch it! UGH!

I refuse to eat pork, except when that is all that's served to me by my father in law. Even then, I try to skip the meat when that happens, if I can!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

TuTu,

You have to give it about 15 seconds or so to download. I had no trouble with the sound. Maybe you want to try it again.

If you want to be further grossed, google in to u tube pork and coco cola.

It shows coke being poured over some porkchops and worms crawling out.

I don't know if this just happened with these pork chops, but I wouldn't take the chance even at your father-in-laws.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOPE .. no sound. Weird. Coke and pork .. yucko!!!

Editing to add:

JUST GOT MY COMPUTER BACK TODAY .. HUBBY DIDN'T HOOK UP THE SPEAKERS. GOT IT NOW!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Betty, NOW I"M SICK!!!

Just kidding, I do eat out once and awhile like everyone.

But I'll tell you I have always hated Restaurants. I was in the food Industry for about 2-3 years.

I was function manager and I say things I couldn't Believe.

Be very careful where you eat~~~

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:

What you are speaking about Lymestop could be an interesting subject, but I think the purpose of this post was to alert people of the dangers of transfering harmful parasites and worms into the human body.

The reason food workers are wearing gloves is because upon testing it was found that most of them had parasites under their fingernails. HANDWASHING IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

gael, you are 100% correct on your 1st paragraph!
glm1111
Member # 16556

Well then, no dinner for you young lady [lol]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Per Dr. K., worms/parasites in the brain are not seldom. It is especially the case with people who would rather die than give up Sushi.

Some group did a rest on fingernails in restaurant helpers. His comments: If you have eaten in a restaurant, you have worms and parasites.

People with severe neuro problems get better when they do the parasite/worm killing regimen. Alinia is one of them. Salt & C. And some others.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

So do those with worms/other parasites (what would these be besides protists like toxoplasma & babesia) in the brain generally have pretty severe symptoms, or do they often just experience a subtle "fog" as well? What are the red flags for brain worms? Is there any test/scan that can reliably be used to diagnose them, or are they like pretty much all else chronic?
Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo, do rife type machines have settings for parasites and worms? Has anyone used them if they are available?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't believe the pork has changed or the hand washing. pork has always had worms. what has changed is our insides. we are fertile now-welcoming to the parasites.

our food supply is full of plastic-we're eating sugar and full of yeast-add a few abx and the worms are happy

i also am not so sure that it was from pork...maybe it was-or maybe they just said it cuz they don't know what is going on (like we do) or don't want to admit it or start a panic-so they say pork is the problem when it really isn't.

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jagb09
Member # 14713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jagb09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymestop-
The coca cola + pork = worms video was a hoax.

The people who made the video made another video apologizing and explaining how they did it.

BUT the following is taken from wikipedia:

Trichinosis, also called trichinellosis, or trichiniasis, is a parasitic

disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and wild

game infected with the larvae of a species of roundworm

Trichinella spiralis, commonly called the trichina worm.

This species can get into the central nervous system-YUCK!

Posts: 59 | From stratford, CT | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Ipkayak,

you're right....there are other carriers of parasites/worms including fruits and vegetables, that have been grown in human feces from other countries.

Human to human contact, dogs licking themselves and then kissing us with worm eggs on their tongues.(YUK)

Contaminated water, undercooked meat, the sushi that GiGi has talked about, not to mention the ticks, fleas and mosquitos that are carriers. If you have Lyme disease you probably are infected

at the least with filarial worms and other parasites and of course bb. I have had severe neuro Lyme and it is greatly improving as I am flushing these creatures out of me.

There is a direct connection between your stomach(gut) and your brain.

Ipkayak,

I have noticed you mention the pain in your hands several times. I have had this as well, along with swelling and cuts on my fingers.(parasites)little ones have come out of my fingers.

My hands are healing quite a bit since I am clearing the parasites and worms from the small intestine. Just thought I would mention it. Sorry you are in such pain.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks glm-but my hands are very clearly osteo arthritis of the thumb joint. i have needed surgery for 6-7 yrs now and it keeps getting put aside because something else is worse.

also-this worm thing is not new. ann gittleman wrote look who's coming to dinner a long time ago-now she has a newer book.

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Adamm.

I put the www.humaworm.com link in so folks could check for symptoms.

Click on link and go to the left side bar and click on "The Symptoms" it is a very good site for parasites/worm info.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ipkayak,

I know the worm thing is not new for some, but there are a lot of people completely unaware as I was, that they could be infected, so for them it is new.

Never hurts to wake people up to all possibilites so they can make informed choices for getting well.

"Parasite Rex" was written by Carl Zimmer in 20000 as well.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

bettyg
Unregistered

gael, thanks for showing the site's SYMPTOMS LIST! wow, do i have alot of those things that you have mentioend before.

love the site; lyme user-friendly for reading/comprehending! thanks! [Smile] [group hug] [kiss]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement