LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » laughing gas and cloves

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: laughing gas and cloves
atheana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atheana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to all!
I have to have gum surgery so they can put on some crowns. Had Mercury out with a Biological Dentist.

I was wondering if laughing gas is ok for us lymies?

Also is there anyway they can see if there's mercury under a crown?

I met a Dr from Ireland and he said to take;_

2 tsp of Black walnut once a week.

2 tsp Wormwood once a week.

The head of cloves(in capsules).

All this for several months with vit c and is will get rid of the Lyme.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks, Atheana [Smile]

Posts: 196 | From from a far | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These three herbs are commonly given for intestinal parasites -- I think Hulda Clarke may have originated or at least popularized this treatment.

Hubby has treated for parasites using these 3 ingredients in the past -- not in the exact doses you list. Did help with G.I. issues, but did very little for neuro and other Lyme symptoms.

I think 2 teaspoons of wormwood at once could be a very toxic dose -- please research that thoroughly before trying it.

Also, not sure if you are referring to powders or tinctures of the herbs -- would make a big difference as to doseage.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I was wondering if laughing gas is ok for us lymies?"

I had a completely opposite reaction and it sent me in a deep dark, suicidal depression. Three different times.

It also caused me unexpectedly, weeks later, to pass out at the wheel while I was driving.

I suddenly "smelled" the gas and passed out.

I now know how to prevent this. DON'T USE IT!

The "gas" gets caught in the cells.. fatty cells. Unless the body or cells are flooded with oxygen after using it, it can remain there... and it is released at inappropriate times. Like when I was driving.

I had to go on oxygen therapy for a month after the last time they used it and TOLD me they absolutely wouldn't before I allowed surgery to take place.

They lied. Then refused to admit they used it when I freaked out. It was all over my charts and everyone I spoke to through the process wrote it down at my insistence. I personally told the doctor, surgeon, antathes, nurses... everyone.

It took a month to track down the JACK @@@ that told me he wouldn't.. then did. He thought "he" knew best because it was a safe drug that was used way back in the time of Queen Elizabeth's time when she had child birth.

I REALLY wanted to hear THAT!

Also... some docs have patients get IV glutathione pushes right after they leave the hospital to prevent surgery/drug problems.

That is my experience. Hope it helps.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atheana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atheana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea and Tincup, thanks for info.
Bea -the amount is in liquid form.
Tincup-I will cancel the gas,just feeling a little wimpy about having my gums cut.
Atheana

Posts: 196 | From from a far | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nenet
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Doctor from Ireland you mention apparently knows NOTHING about Lyme Disease. The recipe he gave you was for treatment of simple parasites, not the most complex of all spirochetal bacteria.

Think of syphilis - that is Lyme's closest relative, and before Lyme was recognized, was the most complicated and complex disease known, as far as pathology, structure, and behavior of the pathogen.

The medical and scientific profession used to say "To know syphilis is to know all of medicine", and that it was the "Great Imitator", because it could cause all manner of multisystemic symptoms and mimic multitudes of diseases. It was impossible to treat effectively until only very recently.

Now, Lyme is even worse, and far more complex. It is NOT a simple parasite, it is a completely different type of organism, and needs a completely different type of treatment.

Not to mention what other coinfections a person might have gotten from the Lyme-carrying vector, along with the Lyme (viral, mycoplasmal, bacterial, protozoan, etc.), which need their own special treatments.

Please see a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor and get proper treatment. Have you posted in Seeking a Doctor yet, to find one? Let us know how we can help you, please. To not treat properly is not an option if you want to get well.

Seeking a Doctor Forum:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/forum/2

--

--------------------
Dr. C's Western Blot Explanation

Lymenet Success Stories

ILADS Treatment Guidelines

Medical & Scientific Literature on Lyme

"Long-Term Antibiotic Therapy Improves Persistent Symptoms Associated with Lyme Disease"

Posts: 1176 | From KY | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atheana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14273

nenet-Thank you for all the info.
I have been going to a LLMD,and been on Iv and oral abx for 1 year.

they are distroying my body and I feel I need a break.

I have decided to go to Germany,to Dr.W.

The pain in my body and weakness is really getting to me.

I am doing therapy on my right arm and shoulder,I have been in pain with that since sep.

Duck's say its bersitis,inflammation and a done spir. I think it's related to Lyme.

I am having my mercury removed right now and some gum removal so they can put new crowns on.

Right now it's all getting to me,the pain and not being able to do things with my 14 year old.

This illness such takes it out of you.
Thanks again.
Atheana

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement