LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » anyone using deseret biologicals what are your experiences?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone using deseret biologicals what are your experiences?
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I read deseret bilogicals mentioned on here from time to time and people are using them with the light works but i wondered if anyone is ingesting them?

I wanted to write my experience with two of them and see if anyone has any experiences with them good or bad they would share. These have been huge benifet to me but i dont see alot of others using them in treatment on here I know beejoy has used them and feels them to be of benefit.

I was symptoms free and had severe fatigue creep up on me which actually I didnt have alot of fatigue issues with lyme until then so this was new for me.

I now seeing a NP figured that is was EBV, so i did the EBV series kit from deseret bilogicals and WOW! after 2nd vial with in hours couldnt even lift my head. after two days i felt better after 4th vial twitching all over vision issues, see things swiming in my eyes ,TMJ pain in jaw which i have never had in my life, mucsle pain, back pain, ringing in my right ear and im sure there are more but thats what i can recall right now.

SO i finished up the ebv series therapy and the fatigue is gone but I was then presented with bartonella symptoms. I was told it would be like peeling an onion and that new symptoms would come out and we would address those.

I started DB bartonella series therapy monday and took my second dose yesterday and within 2 hours i had a fever of 103, some kind of burst of light in my right eye, jerking of my body, twitching all over, I really felt like i had been hit by a truck and was on the verge of dying thats how bad it was.

I even had my mom come over at 2am to sit with me becuase i was so scared and was having mental issues. I woke up for the day today around 10:45
I sat up and what i first noticed was my vision I couldnt belive it, all the colors were bright, I didnt feel like my eyes were gritty at all i felt like the film that i had over my eyes were gone and there were NO swimming things in my vision! next my TMJ pain is 100% gone my jaw isnt even sore!!!!

the ringing in my ears is gone the twitching is gone all thats left is im a little tierd from barley any sleep but the symptoms that are gone expecially the stuff with my eyes is amazing!!! I just got new glasses about two weeks ago my vision had drmaticly changed since my last apt for the worst and when i put on the glasses today they were too strong!!!

I have 7 vials left and will repeat the kit 2 more times after this. I want to know if anyone else are having these kind of results with this companys kits.

The herx last night has worse then any abx herx ive had but with dramatic improvments far beyond anything with abx aswell. I take next vial on sunday so this all my come back but should be less each vial. Please if you have taken these not just the bart but any please share your story.

Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!

I have not tried the series yet. But I may in the future. That herx sounds terrifying. I'm glad it didn't last for days for you though!

Does it say you must repeat the dosages?

I hope someone else chimes in here with their story.

Thank you for sharing though, the progress is great!

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say this about my herx, i monitored blood pressure and heart rate through the whole thing and they were fine the whole time, which was good to know. The herx wasnt terrifying, I guess I should say this regarding the herx with this stuff with ABX I always felt very toxic with this stuff I could tell that my body was going after this stuff and in that I was ok with it. I freaked out alot worse on abx but on this i just felt more flu sick but never toxic!
Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might I suggest that you add the DB Systemic Drainage when you use the Series Remedies? Very good for reducing herx, in my experience.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

yes im taking lymph drainage and smart silver with it while on DB series therapy. I dont notice anything from the silver but it doesnt mean that its not doing anything at all....I drank an entire bottle of the smart silver in 3 days and it didnt make me sick at all so ive ordered 3 more to have on hand!
Janice70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janice70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm not taking deseret biologicals, but at first my Lyme brain was very intrigued about "discreet biologicals."
Posts: 311 | From CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

HUH? dont get it
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Deseret... At first I though it was Desert... it's a dyslexic thing.

I think they are quite effective! See my posts in the "PE1 and the Bionic therapy" thread by Brussels.

For me, it was important to get an Asyra test first. There may be hidden pathogens or toxins that you may need to treat that you may not know about off hand.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatayear,

I think Janice was saying that when she read your heading, she thought it said "discreet biologicals"...lyme brain, lol!

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

sparkle what is a Asyra test , and what would that show?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Asyra is a device that measures energetic frequencies to determine health problems. Deseret Biologicals has a database of remedies that are linked to the Asyra readings.

You can get the appropriate remedies for your health problems based on the info from the Asyra reading from some practitioners.

I posted a thread about it a while back with further info:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/77468#000000

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - It's usually not that expensive. My chiropractor charged me $90 for the reading & a consultation.

I've heard people say that some doctor's charge more, though.

whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

thanks for the info sparkle! thats really neat ive never heard about this before. Sparkle i think you use several things to treat but did you find the asyra test to be of help?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

It really helped me! After all of these years, I think most standard tests are not accurate. We have no idea what is really wrong with us.

I had 2 standard tests for mycoplasmas & they were negative. (One was from Garth Nicholson's lab who discovered a link between mycoplasmas & Gulf War Syndrome.)

The Asyra test said I had them. I started the mycoplasma remedy set from DB & it floored me!

This is a surefire way to know that I needed to treat them. If I didn't have mycoplasmas, the remedy wouldn't have done anything to me.

So, it seems alot more accurate than the standard lab tests that I had! It was only $45. The chiropractor charged $45 for his consultation...

Can't beat it with a stick - in my opinion!

whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

I couldnt agree with you more!!! I see so many people spending all this money on testing which really doesnt mean anything when it come to testing for bacteria and whatever else we have. I love Garth, I talk to him on the phone atleast once a month hes been a big help to me in the learning process. but yea isnt it cheaper ($50) to take a vial and if u have a reaction u have it if not you dont some of these tests are hundreds of dollars! after i finish up 3 of the bart kits im going to do the myco kits, did you see all the different kinds of myco that are in the series for myco!!! WOW! I wish DB did a kit for hhv-6. Do you know of anything natural for hhv-6 are there any other companys that make a nosode for hhv-6 that you know of?
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatayear, they do have a kit for hhv-6. It is called Herpes Simplex Series Therapy. Nerve Z is also a very good DB homeopathic for this.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

thanks bejoy, I asked chuck (from DB) about the herpes simplex for hhv-6 and he said that it was not included in any of thier kits. I have never heard of Nerve Z i will have to look that on up.
bejoy
Member # 11129

Whatayear, I wonder if HHV-6B is the same as HHV-6.

DB does have HHV-6B in their Virus Combination. This is drops, and not a series remedy, although it does contain 8 potencies in one bottle (homochord.) The bottle contains a list of several viruses, including EBV.

I see now that the DB series remedy kit is just HHV-1 and HHV-2.

Nerve Z is homeopathic for symptoms, but can help in some circumstances.

--------------------
bejoy!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement