LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Psychic Phenomena?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Psychic Phenomena?!
xoxoxox
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoxoxox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An article link posted by TerryK in another thread listed "Psychic Phenomena" as one of the possible Babesia symptoms!

(See page 60)

http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/images/Lymewhat_is_it_part_3,_LIA.pdf

Anyone ever heard of that one?

--------------------
----------
Danni

Posts: 311 | From Glen Mills, PA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, I've heard everything now (well, at least till the next time I hear something far out).
Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brf
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great presentation - I missed this one previously somehow.

I find the Lyme Induced Autism groups are generally right up to date with the latest and have some really great presentations.

Posts: 191 | From Ontario | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The doctor who wrote that is a well known and exceptional LLMD.

If he said it, then there must be something to it.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no more detail about it as far as I know. I have babesia and I've experienced it myself but don't know if it's related to babesia.

Psychic phenomena seems to run in my family so perhaps we've all been infected with babesia congenitally? I've heard stories of psychic phenomena going back 4 generations.

I've always thought that the ability has something to do with brain chemistry and hormones and being open enough to allow yourself to experience it.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Thanks, Terry.

Excellent presentation at that link.

I missed it earlier, too. This is all about lyme-induced autism and the effects of other tick-borne infections as well. And this is also meant as a wonderful guide to diagnosis and treatment.

The Interaction chart on p. 22 is awesome.

Psychic Phenomena is listed on page 60 as one of many possible clues to the whole puzzle of babesia.

And 122 pages in all. Very impressive. VERY easy on the eyes and on the brain's sorting system.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww Geeze, I thought I was just plain ole psychic. Well, I guess there is one way to find out whether it's babesia that is causing it.

If we get rid of the babesia and still have psychic gifts then maybe it wasn't the babesia. The other theory is that we produce DMT in the pineal gland which allows us access to other dimensions.

I think we all have gifts and it's just a matter of tapping into and awakening them. I wonder what made this doctor come to the conclusion that it was babesia and not bart or Lyme?

Terry,
you have an interesting point about it being generational. There is a professor in Philadelphia at Temple University by the name of Dave Jacobs who actually teaches UFOLOGY and is very well known.

He and others in this field state that people who have been abducted by aliens also have psychic and healing gifts. These things always fascinate me.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw terry's post earlier, and learned so much by reading thru the entire presentation!!

i too have always had psychic things happening, and i generally know who is calling WITHOUT CALLER ID. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xoxoxox
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoxoxox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who feel a psychic sense, have you always had it or only since your other symptoms started?

--------------------
----------
Danni

Posts: 311 | From Glen Mills, PA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

i can't remember that FAR back; 39 yrs. with it to date! uffda
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

This presentation has only one mention of psychic phenom. (and yes, I think it can be from just having super sensitive reaction to stimuli in some ways).

I encourage everyone to read this as it is one of the most thorough power point presentations I've seen for all tick borne disease.

It is one that could easily be shared to expand awareness and understanding of the complexities.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorLuddite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoctorLuddite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone is psychic with no other Babs sx, does it mean they have Babs anyway?
Posts: 442 | From Biddeford, ME | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would determine what is enabling a person to be psychic.

It is the pineal gland that is supposedly the doorway to being open to making one psychic.

How can this doctor determine the cause? Very interesting subject. Good point Dr. Luddite. Do you find yourself having gifts?

Anyone here that has been experiencing this, has it changed your life in any way? Mine has given me some insights as to what is occurring in my body.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

P. S. Anyone else experiencing insights in visual picture form?

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookiewill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have connections with people who live thousands of miles away. Can't explain what happens, but we are all Capricorns. Doesn't happen often, but they come at night as vivid dreams that stand out. Or waking up with a very obscure song in my head -- then hear that song 12 hours later on internet radio with a DJ who likes me, knows I'm sick, and a Capricorn.

Quantum physics?

Maybe we put out signals and the signals are enchanced?

Posts: 111 | From Mid Michigan | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookiewill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 111 | From Mid Michigan | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Mookie,

That is really interesting. Are these Capricorns people you knew or that you connected to after the dreams? I think we astral travel at night and connect with other spirits.

I once saw an astrology sight that connected certain diseases to different astrological signs. We know medical astrology exists and I would love to know why these planets have so much affect on us?

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

I knew them, but never met, never spoke. But communicated on a online forum like this.

I have fractioned sleep for 2 years, wake-up during REM sleep several times a night. I hear a "pop" inside my head when awakened. Most dreams are vauage and unclear. But sometimes dreams are bright and vivid and seem real, like a memory.

It is said the pineal gland is a 3rd eye.
There is said to be a "pop" sound when you access the 3rd eye.

Prehistoric man had a much larger pineal gland.
Thought to serve them in a more hostile world as a survival tool.
Maybe Babs enlarges the pineal gland.

I read that parts of the brain "re-setting itself" causes dormat parts to activated. Maybe since being on IV Rocephin and Flagyl for months I caused the brain to change back -- like a jump start?

mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

Full disclosure:
Once ill, I sought tools to heal myself.
Some include self hypnosis audio dealing with deep sleep and healing the body. The healing deals with chakras.

Also I have watched the DVD "What the Beep Do We know?" several times BEFORE these things happen.
This movie deals with quantum psychics.

Other than that, I'm a regular guy.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yes, I also sought many tools for healing and also did a lot of chakra work. I also noticed something lately, and that is if I focus too much on a person (maybe someone in the news)

I will have a very vivid dream interacting with that person. Also have seen "What The Bleep Do We Know" It's very possible that because this disease attacks the central nervous system other things have been awakened.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could all you psychic lymies please tell me when I am going to get well?
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If someone is psychic with no other Babs sx, does it mean they have Babs anyway?"

Only if they have visions of night sweats and air hunger.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

bump [hi]
lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had many, many strange experiences since getting ill, such as out-of-body experiences, psychic/coincidence experiences, and spirit visitations.

Two days before a bad episode with my health, I normally have an out-of-body experience. I consider it a warning to be prepared. This is ALWAYS accurate. I find myself floating very quickly down the hallway out of my bedroom. Sometimes I go downstairs. It's always strange and awe-inspiring.

Last fall when I had my gallbladder removed and my stomach was all inflamed I had an out-of-body experience nearly every night. Now that my health has stabilized somewhat I haven't had anything happen in about two months.

Does anyone else have similar experiences? I could go into more detail if anyone is interested.

- Lymelady

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi lymeladyinNY,

Yes, I can relate to the out of body experiences. I have had many. Interestingly though back in the mid 80s when I was seeking a dx, I went to a major teaching hospital here.

I told the dr that I kept leaving my body and he said it was related to low adrenal function. Even though his testing proved negative it now makes sense to me.

Anyone see a spiral energy through the 3rd eye chakra? When I do, I travel through it very fast, but I get scared and come back. I have had the spirit visitations as well.

Do you have visits from people you know? Interesting how the PTA (pituitary, thryroid and adrenals) affect us this way. I would like to hear more detail, I find this fascinating,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

MY3BOYS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MY3BOYS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
find it interseting about the "pop" sound, i

have had this happen alot sense getting so sick, always happens at night, and when in that sleepy stage.

wakes me up, scares me..was going outside to check in yard, neighbors yard, etc first oh..10 times. now just roll back over.

just thought that was interesting statement about it before.

not going to claim any psychic abilities, have the occasional think of song and is v next played, think of friend t hey call,,esp with my hubby. but dont know that is psychic ..

--------------------
i am not a Dr. any info is only for education, suggestion or to think/research. please do not mis-intuprest as diagnostic or prescriptive, only trying to help. **

dx in 08:lyme, rmsf, bart, babs, and m.pneumonia.

Posts: 422 | From TX | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Kete-tracker
Member # 17189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Kete-tracker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't doubt that some of our normal abilities & perceptions are heightened in ways we probably won't ever fully understand.
The oft repeated story of identical twins thinking the same thing at the same time, & calling one another from across the country... that kind of stuff is "oooEEEoooo"! spooky.

But...that word 'psychic'...It's a truely "loaded" term...

Posts: 1233 | From Dover, NH | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

Had a dream last night. It was if these boards became a dark room filled with people. A woman came to me saying that we had met here before.
She had dark medium length hair, and brown eyes.
Then "seekhelp" came into my head and I woke up.

I dunno, there is a boardie with that name. [bonk]

abbyjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbyjo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone feel the presence of someone around them sometimes? I keep having strange things

happen. One day I heard someone walk into my room where I was laying with my head down. I

felt something brush across my feet hanging off the edge of the bed. then my curtain next to my

bed starting swaying like someone brushed across it (no wind or pets around). I have even

heard whispers which really scare me because I think I have finally lost my mind! The other day

I was sitting in a chair and it felt like someone grabbed the back of my chair and it

lifted up off the ground. There were other people who saw it and were weirded out. This is my crazy story, hopefully I'm not just crazy!

--------------------
abbyjo

Posts: 255 | From Southern CA. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmyPW8
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmyPW8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My intuition has always been strong. I also will occassionally here a man calling my name quietly.

My mother had a similar experience but the voice called her "sis". She said it was her father because it started after he died. My grandfather passed away several years before I was born.

--------------------
Amy

Diagnosed April 29, 2007.

Posts: 136 | From Joplin, MO | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

According to some psychic phenomenen and paranormal folks including psychic James Van Pragh, the realm that we pass into after we leave our physical body is only about 3 ft away from us. (seperated by a veil)

So it's not that far fetched that spirits from the afterlife visit us from time to time. If the spirit becomes threatening in any way, a strong prayer usually makes them leave.

I think people that are sick with something like Lyme disease are more open to this because our senses are much more heightened.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.

When I researched adrenal fatigue, one of the symptoms

Listed involved being empathic in a heightened sense.

Like being able to immediately ascertain other's energy.

Good or bad.

I think I've always had the ability to do that,

But now I don't question my feelings.

I trust them whereas before I would go and rationalize these feelings.

I always ended up saying that I should have just trusted my instincts.

They have proven to be remarkably accurate.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Anyone had ART or muscle testing,Kinisiology.

I am learning about this, and the energy field each of us has. How the body knows things about itself when a person, or substance comes within their personal energy field.

I believe we all can know things that are communicating through this field. I don't understand it, but have experienced it with a ND to some degree.

daystar1952
Member # 3255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daystar1952     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always wondered about this phenomon and thought it had something to do with Lyme and the way it affects the brain. I have had visual hallucinations, sound hallucinations, one OBE, increased intuition (apparently) and a strong sense of a friend being present in the room with me.
Just an interesting experience....I was riding in the car with my husband and we were driving on the highway, up above Sikorsky Aircraft. The thought came to me...I wonder if Sikorsky has their own power plant or if they use the power that the city uses? My husband said that they use the city's power.

The next morning I was going to get on the computor and the thought came to me that I should turn the TV on because there may be something I should see. About 1 minute after I turned on the TV....a big announcement came on that Sikorsky was going to build it's own power plant! I was floored. This experience doesn't really mean anything...in and of itself...except that maybe it shows that somehow we are all connected to the one source...or intelligence of the universe(God).

I know that when I was very sick...I had no spiritual feelings but then as I began to recover, I spent much time reading and getting inspired. It's almost like our brains got rewired and as someone else here said that we are more sensitive to the other realms all around us.

I heard someone talk about how all the radio frequencies or light frequencies are all out there but we can only access some of them. And for example some feel that certain animals have perceptions or abilities that we don't have....maybe because their brains are tuned into or able to recieve certain frequncies that we don't normally access. It's really just so fascinating

I wish I could do some sort of survey on this and then write about it

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Just received my test results for inherited genetic dis regulations in the DNA from the Allergie -Immune Therapy.

One is Medorrhinum. A genetic toxin I have inherited...it is related to Ghonorhea. That was a shocker.

I too have developed physic type feelings over time.

Many lyme patients probably have this inherited weakness.

If you google it, it has some strange things related to it concerning phychic experiences and feeling someone is in the room or following you, etc.

My A.I. treatment is to treat this condition. It will be interesting to note any changes.

This could explain many things.

Anyone know about Medorrhinum?

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think pertussis (vaccine or DNA transfer from parent to child) maybe *one of the causes* for autism.

"Autism and the pertussis vaccine:

The first cases of autism in the United States occurred at a time shortly after the pertussis vaccine became available.

When the pertussis vaccine was initially introduced (during the late 1930s), only the rich and educated parents who sought the very best for their children, and who could afford a private doctor, were in a position to request the newest medical advancements.

(Remember how researchers were puzzled by the high incidence of autistic children being born into well-educated and "upper class" families.)

However, by the 1960s and 1970s parents all over the country, within every educational and income level, were seeking help for their autistic children. Socioeconomic disparities began to disappear during this period. Today, autism is evenly distributed among all social classes and ethnic groups.(13)

Once again this puzzled the researchers. Many simply concluded that earlier studies were flawed. But there is an explanation. Free vaccinations at public health clinics didn't yet exist in the 1940s and 1950s. Compulsory vaccination programs were still on the horizon. And as vaccine programs grew, parents from across the socioeconomic spectrum gained equal access to them.

The growing number of children suffering from this new illness directly coincided with the growing popularity of the mandated vaccination programs during these same years. Autistic children were now being discovered within every kind of family, and in dreadfully greater numbers than ever before imagined.(14)

The same correlations between autism and childhood vaccination programs may be found in other countries as well.

In Japan, the first autistic child was diagnosed in 1945.(15) When the United States ended the war and occupied Japan, a mandatory vaccination program was established. Hundreds of new cases of autism were being diagnosed annually in Japanese children shortly thereafter.(16)

Europe began promoting the pertussis vaccine in the 1950s; the first cases of autism began to appear there in the same decade.

In England the pertussis vaccine wasn't promoted on a large scale until the late 1950s. Shortly thereafter, in 1962, the National Society for Autistic Children in Britain was established.(17)"

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/vcdautismamystery.shtml

Not all pertussis vaccines are created equal:

http://journal.shouxi.net/html/qikan/fckxyekx/xekyxqk/200581168/20080831164839555_223033.html

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

It is not only babs there ather protozoas that gives you the symtoms of babs as well.Just found Out that I have plasmodium VIVAX and Cryptosporidium.

I did not show I have babs..but as I was chasign BART for so long ...protozoas came up and I never really treated them for very long.Antiparasitic treatment every 3 months came them at bay.

So do not just chase the BABS as general other protozoas ( toxaplasma gondi) and other can give you as many symtoms as babs also.YES neuro issues , tightness as muscles , neck pain chills and MOSTLY start after 12 pm...even with no sweats...

IF you have a rife...try the frequencies and see if you react.AND figure out ...search search search as is never just ONLY bart and BABS ...other protozoas are in there also and mepron and azithr alone can not eradicate them .

This is left on me right now.I have treated with many diferent treatment but not strongly against protozoas...yes air hunger , spleen left rib cage pain( read another post that i included for the FRY bug) what other protozoas can be.Tired when you go upstars.

I have shut down most of them during this WHOLE time with artemisin and OTHER herbs that have covered them but never eradicated any of them.THEY SLOWLY are comming back.My symtoms now are BABS type but is NOT BABS.PROTOZOAS -some with flagella.

Keep searching...not all are babs but YES they are in PROTOZOAS FAMILY and as bad as BABS if you have more than just one protozoa( who does not ) .The symtoms overlap.

Please go under the FRY bug topic and see and read the book that I found about protozoas and their way of reaction towards the RMF , light , nutrition etc.You would be surprised.

Below is the TOPIC:

Marnie please read it and you will see and learn more.I was very surprised as how they react to everything.

Topic: Hot off of the Press Mystery Bug revealed and Treatment plan

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting video on the power of the mind here:

http://www.neilslade.com/cloud.html

Another interesting website:

http://alternativespirituality.suite101.com/article.cfm/increasing_psychic_energy_in_the_brain

Perhaps linked to the brain's wavelengths in current use: (alpha, Beta,theta,delta and ? gamma).

I have (and listen to) the following CDs:

Deep Meditation, Sleep Deeply, and Sequencia.

Sleep Deeply really works to help us (husband and me) to fall asleep. We play it every night.

The others I have only used a few times so far.

I think toxins may interfere with the wavelengths of our brain signals.

Esp. those during acetylcholine-REM sleep. I personally know a lyme patient who was tested in a sleep lab and has virtually NO REM sleep.

Google these words:

REM sleep wavelength

Or

REM sleep acetylcholine

Then there is the anemia (-> hypoxia) connections linked to *both* babesia and Bb and the impact of hypoxia on the brain waves (as seen on EEGs)

I wish I could acess the "legit" links when I googled this:

hypoxia out of body experience

"Light at the end of the tunnel" (jump to last 2 paragraphs):

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19225731.300-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.html

[ 04-09-2009, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

True!

If you read the frequencies under "
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/frequencies_if.htm

You will see them listed.

Q: What are the frequencies of the human brain?

Beta waves range between 13-40 HZ. The beta state is associated with peak-concentration, heightened alertness and visual acuity..... 40HZ beta frequency may be key to the act of cognition.

Alpha waves range between 7-12 HZ. This is a place of deep relaxation, but-not quite meditation. In Alpha, we begin to access the wealth of creativity-that lies just below our conscious awareness - it is the gateway, the entry-point that leads into deeper states of consciousness. Alpha is also the home-of the window frequency known as the Schuman Resonance, which is the-resonant frequency of the earth's electromagnetic field.

Theta waves range between 4-7 HZ. Theta is one of the more elusive and-extraordinary realms we can explore. It is also known as the twilight state-which we normally only experience fleetingly as we rise up out of the depths-of delta upon waking, or drifting off to sleep. In theta we are in a waking-dream, vivid imagery flashes before the mind's eye and we are receptive to-information beyond our normal conscious awareness. Theta has also been-identified as the gateway to learning and memory. Theta meditation increases-creativity, enhances learning, reduces stress and awakens intuition and-other extrasensory perception skills.

Delta waves range between 0-4 HZ. Delta is associated with deep sleep. In-addition, certain frequencies in the delta range trigger the release of-Growth Hormone beneficial for healing and regeneration. This is why sleep,-deep restorative sleep is so essential to the healing process.

They are all disturbed BY THE BUGS and when you run them it helps to stabilize them .

when I use
Bruce Stenulson has reported on a set of frequencies he calls "Mickie's Magic Three" which consists of 324 Hz 528 Hz and 15 Hz in that order.

I feel so diferent...and it stabilizes me after a BIG HERX.

Marnie
Member # 773

Curious!

"Stimulate the Reinforcement of DNA Integrity 528 Hz"

Which corresponds to the CD I have titled Sequencia (linking specific sounds (Hz) to the different amino acids that make up our DNA)

Amazing.

"Through further research on various people

*claiming mystical powers*,

Robert C. Beck found that these people for *brief instances of a few seconds at a time*

*generated brain waves in frequency between alpha and theta waves*,

in sympathy with the 7.83 Hertz-*earth resonance* frequency

(see ELF, Binaural beats, Schumann resonance).

He found that nearly none of people claiming mystical powers were without this phenomenon, and that the ones without it were probably faking their mystic abilities."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_earth's_frequency

Someday I believe we ALL are going to be using sound/lightwaves to heal.

We come from the earth and return to the earth...

If want more info. re: alpha-theta:

The significance of *excessive* rhythmic alpha and/or theta frequency activity in the EEG of the neonate

Note: hypoxia.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, all I really know is that Medorrhinum is the gonorrhea nosode (made from the gonorrheal organism)....

Although there is some dissent, I've always thought it was the primary nosode of the Sycosis miasm, but some say Medorrhinum is more related to the Tubercular miasm. I'm not sure which is true.

In any case, if you Google the Sycotic and Tuberculin miasms, maybe that will be helpful to you.

(I didn't realize that there were some psychic experiences associated with this.)

Interesting thread.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The day after Christmas, I had an episode where I all of a sudden could not move. It only lasted a little while but my son called the ambulance and off to the hospital I went. They weren't very impressed but I begged them to let me spend the night, so they kept me.

When my kids went home, my son went to go sleep in my room. He said the lights started to turn on and off and he had a bad feeling like someone didn't want him in my room. Him and my daughter videotaped this with their cell phones, the light went on and off with questions.

Then it stopped, they were very freaked out and sat up talking. This was at about 4am now. My little Yorkie started to bark at the kitchen, they couldn't see anything. They took pictures, I have them posted in one of my myspace albums. The pictures showed a white figure floating in my kitchen with several orbs around it.

For about two days after my dogs and cats would both follow an invisible floating object with their eyes. I couldn't see anything but it tended to float around me. What do you guys think? I felt so close to death around this time and was actually praying to God that I was ready to go home, could this have been spirits coming to get me? An angel, or a spirit guide? I never thought I'd write about this on here but thank you for opening this fascinating topic.

Oh one more thing, (sorry about the long post) but I don't notice the dogs watching anything anymore, except for the couple times I got really sick again. Then it appears to be back.

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Tracy,

My teen is experiencing some psychic experiences, and find she also has this myasm for gonorrhea. She fits the descriptions in many ways. She is on AI and having some interesting , unique, changes and symptoms. She says she regularly feels others are in her room or following her or in her energy field.

I don't know how to help her. It frightens her.

LP

Alv
Unregistered

I have had halucinations myself..before finding about LYME.

ALL the frequenceis in our brain have been disturbed in our brain due to chemicals , toxins , neurotoxins from bugs etc...

YES the MIASM is very real..Ironicly I have had all of them from AI.I am doing AI and many depresive issues GONE....( first week I cried for no reason -woke up at night and went back on over my life like in a movie) .

I knew I was about to release many metals and alergies that I had and while I could see how I was exstracting ( sorry URINE smelly ) ..and metals were leaving so my emotional status changed.

the drops have frequency in it and kind of fills up all DNA interuptions made from all these factors.

They are helping and that is what I think also ..the future belongs to light and frequencies..

The kwy is TO find what is that is causing all these.AND I know that is all these factors that are inturfiering with OUR CNS that releases frequencies to regulate our bodies.

You probably have seen it :

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/5-Levels-of-Healing/

this are the frequencies that deeper in DNA level have been disrupted DUE to ALL FACTORS -it is not only one bug is many factors all together.

That is why we feel good on one or the other frequency and we feel releif as for the moment we are feeling in what is really causing the disruption .

The symtoms change as our body in diferent moments need diferent things...THESE BUGS and toxins all KIND have created a HAVOC on our body over time not overnight.

abbyjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbyjo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LisaS,

It sounds like a guardian angel or perhaps someone close to you that has alrady passed. It's comforting to know we are not alone:)

--------------------
abbyjo

Posts: 255 | From Southern CA. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatColorGreen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThatColorGreen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i guess all i have to say is

1. Great presentation! thanks for posting that!!!

2. Wow. All these years........

--------------------
...trying to be the coffee bean, not the egg.

Posts: 420 | From East Coast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jt345
Unregistered

Hi

I have Babs,and alot of strange things have happened too me,but never have I had a feeling for the future,or towards other people.

I have a small bar bar in my neighborhood,where I go sometimes,too help people who are in need. Well about one month ago I stopped in. While I was sitting the the bar tender and I saw a friends car pull into the parking lot ,but He never came in.

He has some health issues,so I went out too look for Him. I went to His car opened the door,looked inside,nothing. I even walked around outside to see if He had fell down,I could not find Him.

About 20 minutes He walked in. We both asked where He had been. He looked at us like we were nuts. He says I just pulled in.

I didn't know what too say or think. I did not say anything. I walked out too his car and There were no footprints in the snow,I looked around the outside of the bar whwere I walked,No foot prints.

Now that is spooky. If it was just Me I would understand and just chaulk it up too me and my messed up head. But the bartender watched me walk around His car. And no I had not been drinking.

It still baffles Me,and the Bartender alike. I have no clue.

This is the first I have spoke of this too anyone. Strange won't You say?

appleseed

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, I'm sure this is VERY unsettling for your daughter. I have no idea if she is now picking up on energies that were always there, or if this is some kind of `illusion', or perhaps a return of some strong fears she had when she was younger.....

In any case, maybe it would comfort her to read some Sylvia Browne books or something. Anything to let her know that just because she might `feel' something there, it doesn't mean it will harm her in any way. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Question: Have you or your daughter ever had trouble with warts of any kind? (If that's too personal a question, just ignore it - it's okay.)

Alv, you have certainly learned a lot from the experiences you've had.

jt, great story! It's always nice when someone else shares a supernatural experience with you. At least you know you aren't crazy.....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Yes Tracy,

My daughter has some warts that do not go away on the top of her hand, and over the years on her feet. She is a swimmer and many swimmers get them from the pool deck on their feet, usually plantar warts...but the ones on her hand are regular looking ugly warts that she constantly tries to get rid of.

As far as the personal topic, Not sure about genetal warts...I wouldn't know what they look like, but I will ask her to check soon. I'll let you know!

She's a teenager, so sometime I ask to much of her...you remember what we all thought about our Mom's advice when we were teens! Enough said.
Now I"m very curious.

I read on one of the posts or somewhere about warts and the miasms...do you know anything about the connection?

LP

glm1111
Member # 16556

I must have missed something. Is there a connection between warts and psychic phenomena?

Anyway, I read recently that taping a piece of bannana skin (skin side up) to the area will remove warts.

You can google this to see if it has any merit. Sounds like it could.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Sorry, glm - I sort of got side-tracked. No, no connection between warts and psychic phenomenon (that I'm aware of). Interesting about the banana skin.....

LP, I wasn't thinking of genital warts necessarily, but that would be strong indication of the Sycotic Miasm. (It is also an indication of HPV, if I'm not mistaken.) Sycotic actually means `fig-wart', which I guess is an outward manifestation of suppressed gonorrhea - not necessarily the actual disease, but rather the inherited `shadow' of the disease from some ancestor or another. It's been awhile since I read up on all of this, but I remembered the wart thing so was curious if warts had ever been a problem.

BTW, homeopaths say that removing warts - chemicals, burning, freezing, cutting them out - is suppressive, and can lead to different, more severe problems down the road. The problem has to be treated from the `inside' - like your daughter is doing with the AI. So, hopefully the AI treatment will clear this underlying issue for your daughter!

--------------------
Tracy

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Tracy,
Thanks for you "wart " info. I will add the hand wart symptom to her AI symptom list the next time I send in her saliva sample. She has no genital warts.

She has done lots of topical treatments, from burning, lemon essential oil, duck tape to cut off oxygen. The banana skin is novel. Nothing worked long term. Hopefully AI will do the trick.

LP

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Yes, good idea to list the warts on her next saliva sample. It seems like such a small, unimportant thing but it all adds up. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement