LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tracy9 in hospital!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tracy9 in hospital!
luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvdogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I am writing this as I speak with Tracy while she is in the hospital...

There is irony as well as tragedy in this situation.

Tracy went to the hospital today for routine bloodwork. However, the lab at her regular hospital was closed and so she went to a nearby hospital... while she was waiting she fell sort of breath and bent over the counter.

She said not to worry - that she just felt a little bit breathless... and she was immediately thrown into a wheelchair which they carted into a room.

They think that she could have had a small heart attack but they are investigating further. They are aware of the clot history (and present).

While they were scanning her lungs for embolism etc, they, instead of finding a clot, found a 9 mm nodule in the right anterior lobe of her lungs with a crushed glass appearance.

So, they are going to have more information on this suspicious nodule tomorrow, when it can be read more thoroughly by another doctor. They plan on keeping her there until at least Monday.

You see, the irony in all of this is that she needed to be taken into the hospital every day over the past few weeks and the docs kept turning her away... And voila, somehow she landed herself there via a routine bloodwork visit!

Ok, so I wrote what she wanted me to write - but now for my input.... If anybody can go visit her, I will get more info on where she is later or somebody can track Black down. I am not sure what hospital she is in as of now.

Please everybody say prayers or send good vibes or whatever you do for our friend who has been through hell and back as of late. She helps so many, and yet gets her butt kicked in every which way by this disease, the doctors, and clots from hell, etc. Let's help her to get well however we can! We miss Tracy and want her well and happy and hope that there will be an end to this chain of bad luck that will now transpire into good health and fortune in the immediate future!

Thanks everybody... This is for Tracy [group hug]

I will keep you posted.

Posts: 588 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
creativeguy
Member # 15046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for creativeguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for keeping us posted, hon. She will be in my prayers for sure!

--------------------
"Soylent Green is lymies!!"
- New IDSA Sci-Fi Film

Posts: 58 | From East Coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! I wanted her in the hospital...but not this way.

Tracy, sending you prayers of support and Angels to hold you.

Thanks for posting this.

Please send updates as possible.

[group hug]

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF anyone is interested in pitching in for flowers please pm me.

I have paypal.

I will delete this before she reads it.

thanks,
Melissa

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT TO CALL HER!!! PM me her phone# please
Posts: 983 | From The sky | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hugs and prayers for tracy. <3

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

You are in my prayers!

Hugs,
Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG. get an address or something and i'll send something...card anything.

man, these docs are unbelivable.....

praying for her.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sent merry.
Posts: 983 | From The sky | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy!!

Oh I hope that everything turns out OK for you. I'll be praying. You poor thing, goodness!

Thanks for letting us know Luv's!!

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have enough or flowers,

thanks everyone.

keep you posted.

melissa

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dogs, thanks for the update on tracy.

we all told her to get to ER, but she had her own original way of doing this in style, and thank god another hospital who was MORE THOROUGH to find what they did.

best wishes and prayers tracey [Smile] betty

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MY3BOYS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MY3BOYS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prayers for her healing and may she have been placed in the hands of these doctors by divine intervention.

--------------------
i am not a Dr. any info is only for education, suggestion or to think/research. please do not mis-intuprest as diagnostic or prescriptive, only trying to help. **

dx in 08:lyme, rmsf, bart, babs, and m.pneumonia.

Posts: 422 | From TX | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you get though this soon, Tracy!

All the best!

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatColorGreen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThatColorGreen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no!
She is in my thoughts!
Hopefully it isnt anything that cant be treated.

--------------------
...trying to be the coffee bean, not the egg.

Posts: 420 | From East Coast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleil16
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleil16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. May God guide the hands and minds of her doctors and staff to really listen and care for her as she needs right now.
Posts: 236 | From Washington | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleil16
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleil16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. May God guide the hands and minds of her doctors and staff to really listen and care for her as she needs right now.
Posts: 236 | From Washington | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I send my best wishes to Tracy... and sorry she is stuck there.

But I do have to add...

You all might want to say a prayer for the ducks she will be coming in contact with in the duck motel.

My bet is she will have a mouthful of tail feathers when she leaves that place!

And some ducks will be looking around for months after she leaves to be sure she isn't sneaking up on them as they are walking down the halls.... and biting at their web feet!

[Big Grin]

Good luck Tracy! Feel better soon!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

Not sure what the term "crushed glass appearance" means regarding the pulmonary nodule.

Hubby has at least 6 or 8 of these -- think there is one almost as large as yours. Depending on the location of the nodule -- if possible do a bronchoscopy rather than a surgical biopsy.

I think Luvs said you had a CT scan and not just an x-ray. I would also ask for a SPECT or PET scan before doing either the brochoscopy or sugical biopsy.

Hubby is pretty sure his nodules are from bart but we don't really know. They have been there at least 5 years. Hubby's biopsy just showed inflammation with unknown etiology. Did not have tissue tested for tick-borne diseases. We did a follow-up CT scan every 6 months for first 3 years to rule out cancer and then every year since.

Other things to rule out besides cancer (SPECT or PET might answer that) are sarcoidosis and histoplasmosis. Bloodtests for these 2.

Get better soon.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor Tracy - hope you can get out on Monday and let us know what's going on...yeah, I agree how we can end up in the hospital ironically for other reasons they readily accept.
Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeafFromLyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeafFromLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thought and prayers are with you Tracy! Get well soon!

--------------------
Erika

IgM Band 23 +

www.24weekperfectbaby.blogspot.com

Son's blog born at 24 weeks.

Posts: 356 | From massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sizzled
Member # 1357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sizzled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent to get well soon!

[group hug]

Posts: 4258 | From over there | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njlymemom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njlymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our prayers are for you Tracy...so sorry for all you are going through.

--------------------
This is NOT medical advice - and should NOT be used to replace your MD's advice. Info is only the opinion of those who publish the site.

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.

cb

Posts: 669 | From somewherebetweentherocks | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazdancer
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, here's prayers for good care and feeling better. And tell those other doctors who refused to listen to you, "I told you so!"
Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opus2828
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for opus2828     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, praying for you and your family during this difficult time! I hope everything turns out well.
Posts: 581 | From CT | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love and best wishes to Tracy and her family for a quick recovery and good treatment in the hospital. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Sounds like Bea has some great advice on the nodule, which sounds like another manifestation of lyme & company.

Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvdogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everybody for your support.

If anybody hears from her, could you please post an update here? I have to go to the Under Our Skin showing now and will not be back until eve... But I want to know how she is.

Thank you.

Posts: 588 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacyb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

You are in my prayers !!!!!

Please post an address so
we can send cards.

Hugs,
Stacy

Posts: 476 | From Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my prayers Tracy and my hopes for you coming back to us soon.

Bob

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

I am praying that you get excellent care and good results from testing related to the lung nodule.

I also am praying that God will lay his healing hands upon you and give you improved health and peace of mind.

We hope to get a good update on you soon!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope your visit is short lived in duckland. Sending prayers your way to get you home with some answers to your questions.

This illness sucks.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

Thinking of you and praying for a good outcome.

Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hshbmom
Member # 9478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hshbmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you feel the love?
Posts: 1672 | From AL/WV/OH | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeric
Member # 16465

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lymeric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just talked to Tracy, she's o.k. No heart attack, she thinks maybe it was a babs flare. She's in a room now, possibly for a couple of more days, while they try to determine what's going on in her lung.

Coincidentally, her new hematologist was available at the alternate hospital to her own. She had a nice experience with her, and feels 100% better about the new doctor. Who will probably prescribe a anti-coagulant that won't interfere with the IVs. And the heplock situation is in order.

She misses everybody very much; can't wait to get back online, [group hug] , and sends love and [kiss] to all! [hi]

[ 03-08-2009, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: lymeric ]

Posts: 76 | From tolland county, ct | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Tracy >>>>> Prayers going up for you honey!

May your recovery be swift,w/ answers to help you on the path to better health!

Love from Silverwolf

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Tracy, get well soon! You are in my thoughts and prayers [Smile]
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

good ruling out the heart attack.
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, sending you best wishes.

My initial thought is that it's a spirochetal (Bb, not treponemal) gumma.

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] Tracy [group hug]

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending healing thoughts and prayers, Tracy.

We are with you as you move through this ...and pray that you will be back on your feet very soon.

Hugs!!

Posts: 677 | From Virginia | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stymielymie
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thoughts and prayers go out to you tracy.
hope they get you situated with everything.
i pray that you get better real soon.

love always
docdave

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure hope you get better quickly [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Computer problems...just getting back to reading this thread.

Tracy,

I am sending you lots of healing and light so that you can put this behind you. Very glad you are finally getting the help you need,

[group hug] keep us posted,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeMECFSMCS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeMECFSMCS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! Tracy you're in my thoughts -- get better very soon.
Posts: 929 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking fondly of you Tracy. Take care of yourself first and know you will make it through this. So many people sending love your way.

Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trishee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trishee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy thankfully you are where you need to be for now. Stay positive and know we are here for you.
Posts: 142 | From Sturbridge, MA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to hear that your new hematologist seems like she is going to be good!!! Nice to get a break.

Love to you Tracy. [kiss]

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

May God open the floodgates of heaven and shower down His blessing upon you and the docs treating you.

I hope and pray your visit is short and productive.

Blessings, love!!!

Starfall (Deb)

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending you big hugs and well-wishes......hope tomorrow is a better day.

You are in all of our hearts and prayers.

Greta

[group hug]

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hcconn22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hcconn22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update: 10:50 EST Sunday

Thanks to all for you nice thoughts and prayers.

Tracy is still in the hospital as of Sun Pm. Tomorrow Monday she will have some more tests to decide if she can be released, as well if they want to treat her DVT in the hospital. She will be having a stress test, EKG, more blood work and another ultrasound on her arm. She is in good spirits and under good care. I think she feels relieved to finally be getting care for her arm.

Her new hematologist that she had an appt w. on Tues just happened to be the dr on call and recalled her name from her new patient list. She brought all Tracy's records to the hospital. This was a pleasant surprise and will finally solve the end-old blood clot dilemma--- as no one else wanted to treat her. So in the end this will be treated either in the hospital with heparin or outpatient and they will monitor the meds.

I brought her all kids of stuff including a couple of Hershey bars with Almonds. I printed the posts about her on Lyme Friends. She was so happy to hear from everyone.... it made her night. She misses all of you so much.....

The nurses and Dr's have all been Lyme friendly and she has encountered no hassles about her Lyme whatsoever.

Anyway I will let all know more after I go over tomorrow--- we will see if she will be released or will stay.

Take Care

Blake

--------------------
Positive 10 bands WB IGG & IGM
+ Babesia + Bartonolla and NOW RMSF 3/5/09 all at Quest

And still positive ELISA and WB two years after IV treatment
http://www.lymefriends.org/profile/blake

Posts: 607 | From Tick Town, Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really glad Tracy's finally in good hands.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update hc.

Glad the ducks are being nice to her.

I sent them a warning letter don't ya know.

HA!

Good luck T.

D

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

hr, thanks for update.

is the DVT in her ARM since she will have an ultrasound on it?

mine they tried ultrasound on me from groin starting downward, but the pain was so intense and pushing down on me was just pure hell .. i told them to STOP!

i'll take my chances as is vs. them killing me there on the bed!

did i know how serious it was? yes .. my father-in-law died of one that went from his leg from RR train accident to his heart killing him.

njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njgirl14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not on the computer for a few days, so i am late in sending my wishes.

hope you are feeling better tracy.

Posts: 262 | From nj | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you to those giving updates.

Tracy, I'm so sorry you are going through any of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Hang in there.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geet3721
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geet3721     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are with Tracy, I hope she feels better fast!

--------------------
When the going gets tough. . . I'll keep fighting!
Ms. Geet3721

New LLMD, New abx, New life coming right up!!!!

Posts: 714 | From La La Lyme Land | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MY3BOYS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MY3BOYS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to hear teh updates seem positive that

her tx is moving in the right
direction...finally.

still sending prayers her

way but, seems like GOD has this undercontrol..

that is too much "coincedence" but i feel was

absolute divine intervention and glad for her

--------------------
i am not a Dr. any info is only for education, suggestion or to think/research. please do not mis-intuprest as diagnostic or prescriptive, only trying to help. **

dx in 08:lyme, rmsf, bart, babs, and m.pneumonia.

Posts: 422 | From TX | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((((Tracy))))

Sending healing thoughtsyour way. So glad you finally got a good dr to deal with your blood clot. [group hug]

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for viva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

So sorry you have to go through this--but glad that you are getting good, Lyme-friendly care. Hang in there and know that we are all thinking about you and wishing you the very best.

Viva

Posts: 532 | From southeast US | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nenet
Member # 13174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, I am so glad you finally are getting good care at this hospital. I was too sick to post the last many days and was so worried about you with your clot and everything. I am glad you are now in good hands and finally have a good Hematologist!

You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery and that everything is ok with that nodule - that it dissipates never to be heard from or bother you again.

I wish you the best!

---

--------------------
Dr. C's Western Blot Explanation

Lymenet Success Stories

ILADS Treatment Guidelines

Medical & Scientific Literature on Lyme

"Long-Term Antibiotic Therapy Improves Persistent Symptoms Associated with Lyme Disease"

Posts: 1176 | From KY | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just now saw this post. Wasn't here but briefly yesterday and today.

TRACY!!!! Take care of yourself!! I'm so glad they are finally doing something about the clot. Hopefully, the lung stuff isn't serious!

Yea on finding a good hemotologist! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

Still thinking of you Tracy.... Come home soon!!! [kiss]
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My computer has been down for a week - I just saw this today. Tracy praying for you and so glad that they're taking this seriously and thoroughly checking everything out!

You are one tough chic - an inspiration to so many. You've got my number and do call if you need anything!!!

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueCheetah
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueCheetah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are in my thoughts and prayers Tracy. Hope you feel better soon! I am glad you are in good care now.

[group hug]

--------------------
Lyme, Babesia Microti, possible Bart.

Posts: 173 | From A little south of sanity - PA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm home!!! Going to start a new post to update since this one is so long, which makes me feel so special and cared about!

THANK YOU!!!

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

WELCOME HOME TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We LOVE you [Smile] )))))

(((((((((((((((((Tracy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

donaldmn
Member # 16717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donaldmn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad your home Tracy-I don't get a chance to post on here a lot, but I've been following this thread and checking your progress. I'm anxious to read your new thread to see how you made out-take care!

Dawn

Posts: 64 | From rock tavern ,new york | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement