LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » ozone, HBOT, singlet (valkion, eng3) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ozone, HBOT, singlet (valkion, eng3)
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bumping for Kali
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To prep my body for the ozone sauna, I'm gonna start adding hydrogen peroxide to my epsom salt/baking soda/EDTA baths. Combined with the rizols I'm taking, this should be a good way to inch into a more oxidative state.

Just about finished with his book, where he describes disease in the Enderlein mold...ozone is just as important for killing as it is restoring the optimal milieu, or cell environment.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to see Dr Ali in the beginning days of my illness. His office is in NJ & he also has a Manhattan office - right in the middle of tick country. He gave me an Elissa test. That was it. No further testing for Lyme. So, he just went along with the Fibromyalgia diagnosis.

He gave me a basic protocol for hydrogen peroxide drips & lots of supplements that are his own brand.... so many, that I vomited - which I rarely do. It's kind of a long story but he did spend at least one of my consultation sessions telling me about his own health problems which included a mole that was recently removed from his face.

He does not want to comply with any requests for disability since he feels that his protocol is enough to cure people completely & it's the patient's fault if they don't get well.

He's a complete egotist... He also has a radio show in NYC where he is the personal physician of the station manager. It's obvious that he was given the job after they booted Gary Null - who was very popular.

His "followers" are fairly mindless & are looking for a guru figure... I had many conversations with them while getting the hydrogen peroxide drips - that I didn't need.

Bottom line - he completely missed the fact that I had Lyme all those years ago. If I had been given a more thorough diagnosis, it may have saved me years of suffering.

In my opinion - the guy is an egotistical ignoramus. He's incompetent & he thinks he knows everything. It's a bad combination in a personality that one looks towards as a healer.

I would not take anything he says seriously. The guy is a joke. I know he came out with a book that gave credibility to chronic fatigue syndrome at a time when it was not taken seriously... but after I spent $1000s - I regretted spending one dime on him.

It's just a holistic money factory for a bloated ego. I would avoid him.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I was never considering seeing him or suggesting anyone else see him. If you read the article closely you'll see it was a balanced comparison of clinical ozone observations vs. academic theories by a MD. That's all.. I wasn't talking about lyme or character.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't sure if you wanted to know this. I can delete it if it's too harsh.

Since it was a personal situation with me... I tend to be a bit more opinionated about him.

It different when you read an article or book or hear his radio show. I thought he was pretty reasonable until I went to see him. Sometimes it's like that with "famous" doctors, unfortunately.

They can become a cult of their own personality...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - good luck with the ozone.

How are the foot baths working out?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Thank you Sparkle.

The foot baths are going well... I'm still on Mode 1..the manufacterer says usually 4-6x on Mode 1 and you can move on... I think I've done 10x and my doc says I still can't move up (there are 3 modes, the higher modes mean more negative ions so more detox)

Detoxing is a mother isn't it =)

Cass A
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Scott,

An ND friend of mine uses H2O2 orally, in combination with inversion, for treating autistic kids.

I've tried it out at home myself, as I have neuroborelliosis, with white spots in my brain, according to an MRI.

You need to use FOOD GRADE H2O2 which is DILUTED WITH DISTILLED WATER!! What you can get at a health food store is way, way too strong, and can burn the tissues of the mouth and esophagus.

Anyway, I also put mine into orange juice, drank it down, and then spent about 15 minutes inverting (usually not all the way).

It does seen to help some. I'm not doing it at this time, as I'm taking the AI drops.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Here is an exchange by Dr. Pressman and a few others on combinating 03 and H202 (both ingested and bath):

Does your advice also apply if a person is drinking ozonated water and
doing hydrogen peroxide baths or just if the person is ingesting the
hydrogen peroxide?

What about drinking ozonated water (between meals) and using some of
the oxygen products on the market such as oxygen elements plus,
oxymune or cellfood (with meals)?
---------------------------------------------------

Dear xxxx,

There won't be a problem if you are drinking ozonated water and
bathing in water with hydrogen peroxide in it.

There won't be a problem with other supplements since you are
drinking the ozonated water on an empty stomach.

Best of Health!
Dr. Saul Pressman
----------------------------------------------------

> Dear xxxx,

> Don't do H2O2 and ozonated water together. You might make OH-,
> hydroxyl, which is even more powerful than ozone, and is too strong
> for medical use.
>
> Best of Health!
> Dr. Saul Pressman

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

To sum it up, he is saying it's ok to do ozonated water and oils (which I'm taking) and hydrogen peroxide baths on the same day as long as they're 3 hours apart, but not ok to combine ozone & H202 ingestion because it forms hydroxl.

Now I can go get that 35% H202 to bath in!! Wasn't sure about combining it with rizols at first...

[ 05-04-2009, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: m0joey ]

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

More on 03 vs. h202:

I am wondering if the body handles ozone differently than hydrogen
peroxide? For instance, if a person has Hydrogen peroxide baths, is
there a different chemical reaction in the body than what occurs with
ozone saunas?
thanks for the reply
xxxx

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear xxxx,

Th body makes both hydrogen peroxide and ozone internally.

The body produces catalase to specifically control hydrogen
peroxide. When you cut yourself and pour hydrogen peroxide
on the cut, the foaming you see when it contacts the blood is
due to the effect of catalase on the hydrogen.

When a person bathes in a hydrogen peroxide bath, the hydrogen
is prevented from entering the body. This is not so when you drink
hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen is nauseating when drunk, and
the major reason people quit that protocol. There are few people
advocating the drinking of hydrogen peroxide these days. Most
are content to advocate its use externally.

In the ozone sauna, the stimulus of the steam heat causes the
pores to open, allowing ozone to enter into the body. It rapidly
reacts with lipids and sets off a cascade of lipid peroxide
reactions, eliminating bacteria and viruses and cancer cells on
contact, as well as toxins stored in the fat.

A similar process will happen with a hydrogen peroxide bath, but
with less effect, since hydrogen peroxide is a considerably weaker oxidant than
ozone.

Best of Health!
Dr. Saul Pressman

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scott, can you do ear insufflation at home? if so, how is it done, and what type of ozone machine do you recommend?

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The saunas.. is there a way to make one yourself or is it necessary to purchase the expensive units? Given a medical grade ozonator...
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Go to the lymetopics yahoo group & check their files. They came up with an economical way to do the whole setup
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks..
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I am now reading Dr. Pressman's other book, "The Owner's Manual For The Human Body". This guy is absolutely brilliant on both end of the medical chasm (even oxygenbabe agrees), so I want to learn everything I possibly can from him.

This book is more comprehensive/holistic and goes into protocols for specific diseases including lyme and cfs.

His wife had CFS and is now cured (completely) for 6 years after using a holistic approach with ozone as the mainstay

For anyone interested, it is available here:
http://www.o3center.org/Articles/TheOwnersManualForTheHumanBody.html

Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey mojoy THANKS A LOT for sharing !
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I do it at home via an ozone applicator much like a stethoscope that does both ears at once.

The cost for a good generator and good sauna is about 5,000 though others may have found more reasonable solutions.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Have you found either application helpful?
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He mojoy!

I thought you might want to read this !That part belong tou your topic !

http://www.alternativetherapyadvice.com/alternative_therapy/ozone_therapy.htm

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

My doctor tested me for liver flush, and said I need to wait another 3 weeks before I do ONE. Dr. Pressman wants us to do SEVEN before we start the ozone... especially us CFS types.

bah humbug. But if waiting it out saves me from the herx of the century when I start ozone, her caveat will be worth its weight in gold.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

When I did the liver flush - I didn't herx. I had an adverse reaction from toxins &/or gall stones moving around. I don't think my big issue is Lyme any more. I have an accumulation of toxins that have probably been stored in my liver for many years. The liver is quite resilient.

You may want to try things to loosen up the gall stones in the liver prior to your flush, Joey. There are things you can do. One of them is to do an apple fast. I read the malic acid in apples can loosen up the stones.

You may also expel parasites. Do some research on it. There are things to do to lead up to the big flush. Another thing you can do is castor oil packs. Some people drink a lemon blended in 1 & 1/2 cup of water with a tbs. of olive oil for 5 days. There are different versions of the liver flush. You can do one that is more moderate.

Do you drink juices? Beet juice is good for the liver in moderation as well as some of the others - carrots, etc. Milk Thistle is protective of the liver.

I also read about a hydrogen peroxide therapy with using a nasal spray bottle & inhaling the hydrogen peroxide.... I forgot the exact formula & dosage. It's probably on the internet if you do a search.

Seems like ozone is strong stuff - you may want to take breaks every so often. Doesn't seem like something one would want to overdo...

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hi Sparkle,

Yes I've done multiple other types of cleanses and am currently doing paleocleanse, paloegreens and hepopat mainly. I also do daily apple cider vinegar + lemon juice.

I've also been killing parasites and now doing H202 baths.

Despite all that I'm still getting a no on the flush. Energetic medicine works in funny ways.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

When you are ready for it - your body will let you know.... There must be some reason why it's happening this way for you. There's no rush.

It's pretty intense. I'm glad I did it. I was in bad shape for a couple of weeks, though.

I'm going to do more when it's time. You may also want to try a coffee enema...

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,

In your research on oxygen (including ozone) therapies, did you come across any info on how they would affect aerobic pathogens, such as Bartonella?

I know there has been some talk about HBOT being detrimental in people with Bart - has this topic come up regarding ozone?

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

From talking with Dr. Pressman, ozone doesn't discriminate between aerobic and anaerobic pathogens because of the singlet oxygen
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,

If you're going to use peroxide in your bath water, you might want to make sure your water is not chlorinated. I read somewhere, and I can't now remember where, that the peroxide mixed with chlorine and other crap commonly found in city water, does not mix well. Sorry I don't have more information for you but you might find information on the web regarding this if you do a google search. Just thought I'd mention since I noticed you're doing these baths now. I'm going to put a dechlorinator filter on my bath (called a "bath ball") if/when I start doing peroxide baths.

Not sure if the baths are as effective as IV peroxide, but for whatever it's worth, I did several months (4 x's per week) of peroxide via IV, and didn't notice a thing. Perhaps the baths are more effective, hopefully or best used in conjunction with other therapies.

Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Yes I am buying a shower filter and plan on filling up the tub that way.

MMS is a form of chlorine and I recall Dr. Pressman saying they shouldn't be mixed.

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody know how to use the Valkion - frequency and duration, for example? And what positive do you notice?
Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scott and Joey, I have not tried ozone orally, but my biofeedback therapist has me using ozone rectally. I hesitated to say anything - rather personal, but modesty is lost with this disease.

Started out with 3 minutes and worked up to 15 minutes 1-2X/week.

My ND said ozone can also be used vaginally, which might help Candida, for those with this problem.

We might end up with this tool at home as well. It is possible hubby has LD. His Igenix blood draw was completed today.

Grace T

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

ozone should never be done orally unless you're talking about ozonated oils.

The misconeption about ozone being dangerous is due to it actually being dangerous if breathed in directly but safe just about via any other orfice in your body.

Grace--women do have quite the anatomical advantage with ozone insufflation. Vaginal is great for getting directly into lymph.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I just purchased the ozone sauna from longevity resources, so i'll be starting therapy in about a week or two.
brite7
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brite7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where can I get ozonated water to drink and ozonated oils?
Posts: 56 | From SouthWest | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Here is what Dr. Beck recommends (as part of the larger Beck protocol) for ozonating water. It is not a medical grade ozonator, but is sufficient for ozonating water. You can get ozonated oil from Nature's Gift, or you can do rizols which are ozonoated oils targeted for different classes of pathogens (zeta for viruses, gamma for parasites & anaerobes, my for bart etc)

I've heard good things about this sota ozonator for ozonated water tho. If you want to ozonate your own olive oil, I think you may need a better ozonator because it takes something like 24 hrs of ozone to stiffen it into a salve.

brite7
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brite7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Joey. Thanks for the info! This may be a silly question but do I have to make my own ozone water? Is it possible to purchase already made? And where I can get the rizols? Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 56 | From SouthWest | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Not sure about buying just the water. Not that I know of because ozonators are technically illegal in the U.S. ozonators are labeled as "purification systems" so you might have to dig for it.

Depending on how much water you want to make though and the cost of buying ozonated water, it might be worthwhile to just make your own. The ozonator is about $325, so if you compare with bottles of penta water (which is highly purified oxygenated water--$4 a pop), you pay it off in about 80 days. If you plan on drinking your water longer than 3 months (I don't see why you wouldn't want to considering its benefits) then it would pay for itself within that timeline.

[ 05-26-2009, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: m0joey ]

brite7
Member # 16245

I see what you are saying about the cost benefits of an ozone generator especially if we are using it in the long run. Do you happen to also know a good resource for rizols?
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I use biopure
http://www.biopureus.com/

They're a bit pricey, but I"m not sure where else you can get em. They're really strong...

If you want cheaper, just get pure ozonated olive oil

brite7
Member # 16245

Thanks Joey [Smile]
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I finally got the green light to start ozone therapy a few days ago. Starting out with only 3 minutes of ear insufflation a day, now my 3rd day. I got a fever similar to (but milder than) when I last got ozone in germany. i also had easily the most toxic coffee enemas I've ever had:

I know this may be TMI for some people, but I wanted to put this out for others that are interested in some quantifiable measure of toxicity:

When I first started doing enemas about a month ago, I could easily hold the whole liter for 15 minutes before feeling the need to expel. This has been the case every time I've done the enema since.

The day after my 1st ozone session, I had to split up the liter into 2, and I couldn't hold either of the portions for more than 20 seconds. Same thing today.

For those that haven't done coffee enemas, the rule of thumb seems to be that with greater toxicity the more urge you have to expel, and sooner. That definitely seems to be the case.

Overall, I'm quite excited about the therapy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks for the report, Joey.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

So far, the ozone therapy has been working like a charm. However, I advise anyone that goes into this to proceed with caution. Especially for the neuro-lyme, or highly neurotoxic patients: ear insufflation should be energetically tested for if possible. It is difficult to tell if increased brain fog is due to detox or a toxicity backlog--in my case, it was the latter. Once I cleared out that toxicity, I did it more liberally.

However, I've done ozone sauna and rectal insufflation with no problems whatsoever. I think the rectal insufflation is probably the best thing since slices of photons because of the gut-brain connection and the frequently-cited terrible gut ecology most of suffer from. It will kill just about everything in the gut besides parasites (esp. large ones I think), so you need to take probiotics to replenish (I'm taking progurt)

Ozone sauna has been wonderful because it just cleans the fat and lymph, in addition to bloodstream, where toxins tend to get stored pre- and post-transport. when I first started about 2 months ago, my heart felt like it was popping out of my chest when I went past 15 minutes, but today I just did 30 minutes and felt really good afterwards. I follow it with a freezing cold shower to seal it with lymphatic drainage.

I also do ozonated water every day just to purge toxins in digestive system. I've read that ozonated water also gets ozone into the liver.

Dr. Pressman recommends an average of 7 liver flushes total, and I can see why. I think if I'd done all 7 before starting ozone I wouldn't be feeling hepatic pressure every 3 weeks or so (a clear sign that gallstones are building up)--the ozone increases the toxic load pretty rapidly. I was hasty to start treatment tho, and besides the episode with ear insufflation causing excessive brain fog I haven't had a major detox rxn or "healing crisis".

All in all, very satisfied so far with this therapy.

jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,
Could you tell us how your CFS symptoms are doing through this ozone treatment, do you have any more energy/less fatigue?

Last do you think you might ask Dr. P one more question for me - as I have babesia like you--
does the oxygenation caused by exercise feed (make worse) babesia? So far no one has been able to answer this question. Everytime I'm exercising and I get a bit out of breath I'm wondering if I actually TRIGGERING the babesia and just making my situation worse. thanks, Jeremy

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

My energy is getting better. Ozone sauna helps reduce lactic acid post-exercise, maybe ammonia too. Either way my PEM is improving. When I first started pushing the envelope a little bit 2 weeks ago, I immediately crashed after a 20-minute walk with an uphill portion. I was struggling to make it back to my house (which is on a hill). Now I am doing a walk like this every day with ease.

It bears repeating that I've done a lot of work prior to starting ozone. Many people that do this kind of intense ozone treatment have a major healing crisis and feel worse for some time. My infections had pretty much come under control by the time I started, so I was dealing with mainly toxins & heavy metals. However, it also bears repeating that my energy levels prior to ozone were still only about 50% of my previous. I would say i'm up to around 65%-70% now

I'm still unsure about the babesia: I treated the babesia with energetic medicine before I really started the ozone, but according to Dr. Pressman it kills babesia too.

jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,
thanks for the knowledge.
Ok I'll ask Dro Pressman myself about oxygenation of the body and babs. Its actually my number one question of all, I truly feel severe air hunger especially after excessive??? Cardiac tests didn't show much. And I feel much better without babs meds. I prefer a little airhunger in the heat to being layed out for months unable to move or think much with babs herbs. thanks, Jeremy

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Air hunger isn't just due to babs. It can be, but not if you have classic CFIDS (don't know if you do). In my case, cellular hypoxia, or an overreliance on anaerobic metabolism, is at the root of the air hunger. There is simply not enough ATP prodution going on, for some reason or another.
jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Joey,
After 4 months on Enula, cyriptolosis, and art, 75% of my air hunger was gone- though obviously it has come back. And yes I have rather bad Chronic Fatigue. So babs may indeed play a bigger role in breathing, it may? j

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Perhaps. I don't know if you fit the criteria for CFS, but usually postexertional malaise is the one that really separates CFS from "chronic fatigue". With classic CFS breathing problems are usually independent of any particular bug but rather due to the ATP issue that Dr. Myhill talks about
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Joey, did you see a need to start with the less expensive unit (less powerful or less range?)?

I think Dr. P recommends it for ear sulfocation, but Im not sure I want to start there and would prefer the water, rectal, sauna.

Do you have recommendations or experience to share about that?

Does one need to work up to the sauna?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I did not.

I also would take Dr. P's recommendation with a grain of salt. I actually think rectal is a better way to start than ear because it cleanse out the gut and affects the gut-brain connection. So far ear insufflation is the only form that I've had to be very careful with, but YMMV

Yeah you need to work up slowly with all forms. The steam sauna esp. for those with dysautonomia can be both good and bad, so err on the side of caution

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks, Joey. That makes sense to me. It sounds like you can control in a sense like with rife. The slower the less die off, so you can control that in a sense.
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,

What kind of equipment is needed for ear insufflation or any other insufflation? I know the term, but don't know what is involved in the process.

I have an ozone generator w/tubing and an oxygen machine, but do you just stick the end of the tubing in your ear, or what? And while I know this isn't your thing, would the same be true for a vaginal insufflation?

I asked at one medical supply store about it, and they didn't know what I was talking about. Thanks for any help.

Patti

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my questions might seem dumb, but I'm still looking for help with answers.

Anyone?

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up -- anything new on this topic?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything new on this?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hey Patti,

Sorry I never saw your question. Wasn't really active in this forum at the time. For insufflation in both ears, you need a tube shaped like a stethescope. You can probably also use your existing tube for one ear at a time. The settings on the oxygen regulator and ozone regulator have to be specific to ear insufflation, sauna, etc, so don't do it willy-nilly.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement