LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Beginning Rifing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beginning Rifing
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to begin using my rife machine(EMEM3D) in a couple of weeks and want to know about starting. Do I do only one frequency at a time for one minute and then be done rifing for 10-12 days? I'm not sure if people are doing one or more frequencies at one sitting/standing? Thanks.
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

While replies here can be very helpful, it is also best to get the official word from the person who built your specific machine. Frequencies are all the same but times by be different, depending upon machines.

I have an EMEM 5 - but still have to work up to using it. I've slow in getting going.

No more than every 12 days. Not 10 - 12 days. But no more than every 12 days.

You can use more than one of the lyme frequencies per session but get those specifics from the manufacturer of your specific machine (although the frequency numbers are the same regardless of machine, it's just best to get the list for your machine anyway with the times listed, too).

AND - you need to stick to the number of minutes they say for each of the frequencies for lyme.

You can use the 10K for inflammation every day, though. There may be others you can use, too, but for lyme it is important not to go over the time instructed.

You need to sit still when using it. I was told I could even put it on my lap. A chair that supports your head would be best.

=======

http://www.rife.org

RIFE - in general

-------

http://www.lymecommunity.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

This site is about using a RIFE machine for help with lyme and TBD (tick-borne disease).

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a treatment using one frequency for 30 seconds and no more than a minute is a good way to start. Twelve day waiting period is good to begin with.

612 Hz is a known working frequency and a good one to try out first.

You have to go by your particular reaction to the treatment and then adjust your exposure time and how often you treat based on your reaction.

Depending on your bacterial load and detox rate, it will be approximately 6 months until you start to feel better in general. The first 6 months are usually tough.

When you get to the point where you can tolerate long run times, such as an hour long treatment, then treating once a week is a good schedule. Coinfections may have a faster reproduction cycle so you may want to treat more often for co-infections, if you can tolerate it.

When ever you feel you are going backwards for a time, look to treating co-infections. When one pathogen is reduced the other has room to increase. there is a competitive battle for space and if you make some space, something will try fill the void.

With frequency treatments, your immune system is likely killing damaged pathogens probably as often than clearing dead ones. No matter what treatment method you are using, a strong immune system is needed for improvement. Do not forget to take measures to keep the immune system in good working order.

Let us know how it is working for you once you get going.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
losferwrds
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I an very uninformed about rife machines.
This may be stupid question but what would happen if you just left a rife on for a few hours? Would the massive amount of die off toxins kill you?

Has there any been any documented cases of someone dieing from these devices?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soonermom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soonermom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking of beginning rife myself.

Would you need to make sure your liver is in good shape before you begin. (to clear out all the toxins from die off??) I am having an issue with elevated liver enzymes and that is why I am looking into rife.

I had been told that some LLMD had died in front of his rife machine??? Don't know for sure if it is true or not.

--------------------
3/08 CDC Positive
IgM 18++ 23-25IND 31++++ 34++ 39+ 41+++ 58+ 83-93+

CDC Negative
IgG 31IND 39IND 41+++ 58+ 66+

Posts: 274 | From oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all who answered my post. It is a little frightening to me to begin using a Rife machine. You are on your own with it - that is except for sites like this!
I got an email from an online site saying there is beginning to be a crackdown on these machines and that their use is intended only for pets. He was very limited on what he could tell me about the machine in reference to lyme. That is one reason I went ahead and bought mine now- afraid that it will be harder to get them in the future?? Just crazy all the controversy with lyme treatment. So, so frustrating. When is it ever going to change.
But thank you again for the help.

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement