LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Hi! I'm back from Germany

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi! I'm back from Germany
atheana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atheana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! where do I begin?

I really am feeling alot better,my horrible pain all over is 90% better. I have more energy.

I got off of my anti depressants,while I was there (well at least cut down). Also, sleeping pills.

Day 1-Bionic 880 on 10 points on my body. Ozone IV and Vitamins.

That day my bp went up to 110/75. Slept all day and was very thirsty.

After more energy,but also, paranoid (had to take a valium.

So as the treatment proceeded so did my emotions. Felt like I wanted to cry all the time,then very angry.

My head really itched,my body ached, pound noise constant in my head.

I suppose this was all detox.

Very weak most of the time and a terrible lower back.

My brain fog got worse.

on the last day of treatment(which is test day) Dr. W was sick,so unable to come in. The girls took some of my blood and within about 5 days he sent me my results.

Lyme Free! and no co-infections. He did say that any stress could bring it back. So to me I think he means it's in remission.

I have alot of other things to work on,such as streptococcium d6,staphyloccus Aureus D6 and a bunch of other things.

I have to get my blood drw so I can use it with the machine.

Right now I nervous about using the machine on my own. So I am looking for a natural Dr.

The best part about the whole trip were the Kleins (where most of us stayed) and the other Lymies I met. Mr and mrs. Klein are the sweetest people,they go out of their way to do anything for you. They must think most of us are crazy. It was fun staying there. I would have been lonely in a hotel by myself.

The traveling is not easy...I was in so much pain going over,then you have to take your bags to the train (horrible) and try and figure out (With our friend Lyme brain fog) how to get to Dobel.

Germans are very aggressive and have no patients when driving,so I soon joined in.

Dr.W was really friendly (only saw him once) and the girls in the office are great!

I brought a Bio-tensor but Dr.W was sick,so didnt get to learn how to use it.

I try not to use the computer to much ,or my cell phone,I do think the emf's affect you.

Hope I answered some questions.

If you are feeling really bad I don't recommend traveling on your own,it's just too much.

Hi to all that I met over there,hope your doing well.
LynnAtheana

I became depressed,angry,pain all over, pounding noise in m

Posts: 196 | From from a far | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home! I'm glad you made such progress. [Smile] Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, your reactions are interesting. Wondering the "lyme free but stress can bring it back" comment from Dr. W. Though remission is a great thing, pain free is wonderful too.

Happy to hear of your positive experience.

Good luck with your home treatments and please keep us up to date on your journey.

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there are two theories on the bionic. One is that the photons cause the white blood cells and immune system to kick into action and kill all of the lyme.

The other is that the infrared light changes the frequency of the lyme to be in harmony with the body--like cancer in remission. I think that is Dr. W's belief.

However, if you have the lyme nosodes from Germany you can retreat yourself if it starts coming back.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could have gone with you.....

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today is my 45th birthday. I've been infected since I was 10, diagnosed with lyme and co-infections in 2002, 7 years of treatment with no cure (but would have died without antibiotics), and now I have drug-induced lupus and cannot take one single lyme/babesia medication without ramping up the lupus.

I live in Basel Switzerland, on the border with Germany. Bionic 880 is just a two hour drive from me.

Every day I relapse more and more, and I'm terrified.

Is bionic the answer for me? CAn someone give me this doctor's address so I can mapquest it and a phone number so I can make an appointment.

God bless all of you. I know we are all suffering. I cried today because I don't think I'll see another birthday cake for myself.

Mary in Switzerland

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeberry
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atheana so happy to hear of your good progress! I can't wait to go myself. Thanks for sharing your experience.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymewreck36, I'm so sorry for your plight.

I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, especially as it's MY birthday too today, and to encourage you to hang on in there.

I don't have an answer for you about the Bionic, though hope others may have. I think you would need to take careful detox measures if you should decide to try it.

Have you thought about trying Allergie-Immun treatment first, as many here suggest that it may be better to try this before the Bionic? Have a look at the AI thread; I am about to start this therapy, so can't comment on its success personally as yet.

Happy mutual Birthday, Mary and all the best to you,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kellyb2411
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kellyb2411     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you have made such great progress.

Lymewreck sorry to hear things are so bad, sending you my thoughts and I hope you find a solution and things look up for you

--------------------
Sx Start Jan 08 (test neg, but herxing)Susp Lyme, Bart + Babs??

ABX
Doxy 400mg + Amox 1g Jun - Sep 08
Rifampin 600mg + Biaxin 1000mg
Tinidazole 1000mg/day - Sep 08 to June 08

Currently taking Salt/C 15g (himalayan salt)

85-90% better

Posts: 231 | From Australia | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeberry
Unregistered

Treatment is an individual thing as most of us are well aware of by now. Not every body needs to do Allergie-Immun treatment before Bionic 880 treatment. Who even knows if it is better to do so?

There is more to the whole Allergie-Immun equation then meets the eye. Many people have done the Bionic 880 treatment successfully with big improvements without trying AI first. I know someone doing AI treatment now who has only noticed more vivid dreams and thats it. Who knows if there is a commission being made on all the AI hype or not?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if someone has major detox issues, they should take care of those prior to Bionic 880 treatment. I don't and I did great in Germany.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind me asking what this treatment costs?

Dave

--------------------
On my journey to wellness - One day at a time.

Posts: 989 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Energetically, AI is testing very, very well for me. Validated by my energetic practitioner as well. And, I make nothing from AI. I've seen more than just the vivid dreams, but the dreams are a major part of what I have seen - dreams that are related to past emotional conflicts, etc.

I've also gotten off the antibiotics as a result of the Bionic 880 - a good tool in my experience, but nothing is a complete solution. We are not sick due to Borrelia alone. That's my main concern with the Bionic therapy. There's much more involved than just getting after Borrelia in order for us to heal.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeberry
Unregistered

Scott I am certainly not saying you are making an commission from the AI therapy. I doubt strongly that you are. Why would you have any concerns with the Bionic 880? It is just a protocol and tool to add to the whole picture of getting well. I am sure AI is testing energetically very well for you but that does not mean everyone needs to do AI before Bionic 880. You certainly did not and since doing the Bionic 880 treatment you are off all abx. Many people would love to be off all abx.

I spoke with my friend who is doing the AI drops tonight and in addition to AI causing more vivid dreams they feel it is helping their digestion as well.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are tools that may be right for some and maybe not for others. Each of us has our own journey to take. Starting over, I'd still do both photons and AI, but I would have reversed the order. That said, I haven't tried it in reverse, so it's only an opinion.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeberry
Unregistered

And who knows what you would energetically have tested to do first as well.
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I got several PMs with contact information for bionic 880. Thanks so much to all of you. That is why I love lymenet. I can throw up a flare and someone sees it. [group hug]

I will call their office today. Thanks to all of you.

Sixgoofykids......I believe we were seeing the same lmmd in LA, right? I still see him. So you are in remission from bionic 880?

I have three daughters with lyme also. My oldest heads off to college this year. She is pre-med. Her lyme does make her suffer, and her hair has thinned so much from it you can see her scalp.

As a baby, she had the most beautiful thick hair. Breaks my heart.

Mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you energistically test for an enery treatment such as AI????
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that both therapies may be helpful for some people.

I have elected to try the AI treatment first partly because several people doing both have commented that in retrospect they would start with AI and partly because AI, at 395 euros, is much cheaper!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Energetic testing is based on energy. There is no difference testing an energetic treatment, a homeopathic, a vitamin, etc. with muscle testing, computerized testing, or the like.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Lymewreck, no my LLMD is in NY.

Like Scott, I'm off all abx, antimalarials, etc. I am very close to remission. Lyme still tests as being in remission/gone/whatever. I still test positive for babs and bart, as well as parasites. I am currently treating parasites. (details are on my blog)

I am getting really close to 100% .... in fact, so far today I've been 100% .... but I do sometimes get fatigue, GI isssues, insomnia and slight air hunger.

So, not there yet. Not on pharmaceuticals. Still steadily improving. I have not done AI yet, don't know whether I will or not.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement