LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Nausea, Anxiety, Diarrhea, Vertigo, Headache all at once. Am I alone Here? Need Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nausea, Anxiety, Diarrhea, Vertigo, Headache all at once. Am I alone Here? Need Help
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea what is going on folks. I feel so terrible the past few days and it's getting worse today.

I'm nauseated but hungry. I eat some toast, then get more nauseated and have diarrhea. While on the toilet I develop Vertigo. I lay down and wham the anxiety and air hunger comes on.

After the Vertigo subsides, it's massive head pain. I took some immodium and the diarrhea has subsided, but my stomach still doesn't feel right. Never had cramping, just diarrhea.

Now I'm having heartburn. Took some Maalox and a Prilosec which I don't take daily, and I'm still getting the burning, but mainly burning in my stomach.

On top of it all, my legs get weak than strong, back and forth. Of course, the general feeling of malaise.

I've been drinking water all day and urinating just fine. Also having Chills but no fever. Temp is 96.0

The ER will think I'm crazy, but I'm very close to going. Brain fog is heavy too.

It's like my nervous system has just let go. I am so scared and I havn't treated in 10 days as this is when things started and have gotten this bad.

I've taken some Xanax today, but it barely does anything. All day belching.

They told me I had POTS a while back, but I don't have the POTS symptoms anymore, but it seems like Autonomic Dysfunction for sure, just not cardiac.

I did a coffee enema last week and I think the water was too hot. I'm worried that I may have caused some intestinal damage. I was eating fine though up until yesterday, so maybe I'm just chasing for something when it's just the Lyme. No blood in the stool, so I don't think ulcer.

I have been having crying spells as well I think because I'm so scared this is permanent.

Don't have an LLMD, what do I do ?

Lymetwister

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How sad you are suffering so. Why aren't you going to a LLMD? Your symtoms sound like a tick disease.

If you had one my advoce would be to call him/her.

Best wishes in getting help.

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

I've been there - many times - and thinking that the ER would have a magic solution. They don't (unless you might have appendicitis or food poisoning, of course).

This is not uncommon with lyme but it will get better.

I fought this advice but it is really what works the best: REST, REST, REST.

Eat well, of course and move gently if you can. It sounds like your nervous system and adrenal system are just toasted. You mentioned elsewhere that you went to the Star Wars movie this weekend. THAT alone would fry anyone.

Do call your LLMD, of course, but REST and key nutrients are key right now. I'd even avoid all TV as it is very stimulating to someone in this situation. Soft music might be soothing to your system, though.

Chicken broth and brown rice cereal (ground like cream of wheat) would be good. It's best to avoid wheat/ gluten with your stomach acting like that, though.

Slippery elm powder mixed in water can be good for stomach, too.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't Afford an LLMD, so I do Salt/C and Rife.

Feels like death is coming for me.

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know anything about salt/C. Just what I read here.

Hope those here who do it, find your post and can help.

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

From a previous note, you said you did rife a week ago and felt okay afterward for a few days. So, I'm thinking . . . salt?

I'd stop the added salt for now. Don't go with no salt as that is not good either but you could be having a reaction from too much salt.

How much are you taking?

--------

Did you read all this first?:

It's important to be checked by your doctor first to be sure you do not have: high blood pressure; diabetes; any variations of cardiac rhythm; or any kidney problems.

There's more here to study before starting added salt to be sure this would be a good fit:

http://kurtsprotocol.blogspot.com/2007/02/cautions-about-saltc.html

Cautions about Salt/C (2007)

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry for what you are feeling.

Hope someone comes along that can help.

Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started back on 3gm of Salt today as I thought that might be the culprit.

I'm now getting relief an hour after I made this post.

The light switch effect. I don't understand it.

Every symptom I mentioned above is in remission for the time being.

This is the craziest disease in the WORLD !!!!!

It's no wonder those without it think we are crazy.

Thanks for the quick replies when I needed them most. That the beauty of a board like this.

I wish there were a 24 hour chat room for crisis times.

Lymetwister

losferwrds
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to talk to the guy that started this site
I haven't seem him post here.

http://lymechatnetwork.ning.com/

He is doing the salt c and rife too and has POTS.

His story sounds alot like yours.

He may have some insight.

I have e-mailed questions and he always gets back to me, I think he's a rn.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sea salt and vitamin C are both excellent for adrenal support and very much needed. You probably weren't taking it enough on a regular basis. Hope you feel better,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymetwister:

I wish there were a 24 hour chat room for crisis times.

You're playing games again.

[Roll Eyes]

You know you were banned from the chat.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by losferwrds:
You might want to talk to the guy that started this site
I haven't seem him post here.

http://lymechatnetwork.ning.com/

He is doing the salt c and rife too and has POTS.

His story sounds alot like yours.

He may have some insight.

I have e-mailed questions and he always gets back to me, I think he's a rn.

He IS Lymetwister. Same guy.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nexis
Member # 19780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nexis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetwister,

So strange I just took a Xanax a few minutes ago because I have been having the same exact symptoms as you!

I tested positive for the Babesia Duncani, and await treatment in the coming weeks.

I am hungry, thirsty, dizziness, nausea, headache and stomach weirdness.

At one point I thought I had POTS too since my blood pressure was going down. I was not diagnosed with POTS yet I had to take medication at one point to raised my blood pressure.

Have you been tested for Babesia?

Posts: 24 | From JAPAN | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement