LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Cyclic Muscle pain-legs/feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cyclic Muscle pain-legs/feet
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Does anyone else get specific muscle pain every 4 weeks?? This is not related to my monthly cycle, the pain generally begins on a Saturday and lasts 2 days. Some months it is worse.

It was bad this weekend. Saturday my legs hurt really bad, my mom slapped me gently as I was teasing her about something and I about jumped out of my chair. I had to limp/hobble when I walked.

I've started feeling depressed about 10 days ago as well. I had severe insomnia Saturday night, had a lot of scary thoughts too. Are sore legs from Bart for sure??

Through Igenex I tested negative for co infections. I just feel wiped out today. I did ask hubby to walk with me down the road, maybe 1/10 of a mile, just to try to get blood flowing again since I sat/laid around the past 2 days.
I felt very tired walking.

I also have some single red itchy bumps on my legs, and no where else on my body. No idea if it is related to the leg pain.

I'd like to get tested with Fry labs, but can't afford it right now.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will not be surprised if you have babs..JUST found out that my babs duncani is still hanging on a few colonis in my cafls....MY BART is gone..so do not be surpised that might be both.

Oh..bumps like nodules..are also causes by thileria microti ..WHEN i start killing it it came out eveyr where where in my body that after where killed was associated with blackheads...

Antiprotozoals treatment will help you with that as well.Drugs or herbs wichever you prefer.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Alv!

I wouldn't be surprised if I have both either. I tested positive for Babesia Canis (which is on the tick transmitted list in South Carolina where I think I was bitten) with electrodermal testing. Found one thing that said Doxy kills Babesia Canis in dogs. Maybe that's why every time I take Doxy, it makes my heart crazy?

When you get the little bumps, do they itch also??

I was thinking maybe they were bug bites, but don't look like it, and I just made the sore leg connection today.

I'm not on anything besides raw garlic right now.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get itchy red bumps too. Not sure what it is from. It used to be really bad. Usually backs of thighs.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i get itchy red bumps only on my elbows for many years; just getting over that again; 2nd time in 2 weeks...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa1230
Member # 17525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa1230     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter had a breakout with itchy bumps like that, too. They were on her legs, her neck, and on her scalp. They started out looking like mosquito bites, but a ton of them. After two days they were completely gone.

I would take a digital picture of them so you can show your doctor. I did the same, however, I thought about it later in the day and they went down in size. Our doctor said it wasn't an allergic reaction because it would have also been on her torso.

At the time she also had babs and bart. It happened once and hasn't happened again. Right now she is testing negative for both of those.

Posts: 51 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Thanks guys,

yes I did take a picture yesterday of the bumps, they stuck out in my mind because they are a little purplish, not pink like a normal insect bite.

It seems like most people don't have a cyclic leg pain though, maybe it's a mycoplasma or something, I don't know.

I appreciate it everyone =)

Ocean

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement