LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Keebler

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keebler
ticked-offinNc
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ticked-offinNc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your knowledge, and dedication to helping others.

I always look forward to reading your responses to questions, and the documentation you provide.

I sure respect your knowledge, and I am always so touched by the extent of your generosity to others. Thank you

Posts: 261 | From Piedmont | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Oh, my.

Thanks for that note, it really warms my heart.

Funny, I feel like a bit of a fraud as I'm so far from well. But, while I'm stuck in my closet (due to leaf blowers and such always blasting somewhere around here) I am glad that my attempts to focus my brain waves on something - even bits and pieces to cut and paste - can help.

It's the frustrated journalist (who never really developed) in me as much as the woman who wants to have a good life out and about. As an old song from college days goes, I've "just gotta get out of this place" - and the only way is by learning more.

You will see, though, that I mostly just cut and paste the same stuff. And, if I've copied an article, someone else actually wrote it and that is much harder. I can only reply to a couple posts a day but I do like to solve a puzzle - and prevent others from getting worse.

I'd like to thank EVERYONE here for pushing ahead against such odds, for learning more, demanding to find what will work (while holding on to patience to get there). Others have gotten better. Life after lyme (and even during) is possible.

Thanks to everyone here, eh? I am so glad we have this forum.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Count me in !!

Keebler your knowledge and support is never ending.

I wish to thank you for all your suggestions, help and replies. I truly appreciate your kindness!!! [Smile]

Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keebler, here's to you xoxoxox

folks, many of the MOVING ICONS give keebler & a few others SEIZURES;

so i'm using other things not to give her one now.

the bonkers/hat one, woo hoo, and bowing icons are the worst for her.

yes, keebler is one special woman who goes to the end of the earth RESEARCHING for things to help EACH person she has contact with!!

my dear friend keebler, let's make a toast to this special woman ... hip hip hooray! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ticked-offinNc
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ticked-offinNc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a hip hip to you too Betty!
Posts: 261 | From Piedmont | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Yes, Betty is one of the ones to be sure every new person is welcomed - that's quite a safety net to hold and she does it so well.

And some fun for everyone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfMmnHpvL70

Mr. Bean - Swimming Pool - 5:05 Video

=============

www.folkalley.com

Folk Alley - Folk music all day and all night - on the web.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kellyjk4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kellyjk4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree - Keebler, you're wonderful!

Betty - I wouldn't have my LLMD if it weren't for you, so thanks to you as well.

--------------------
Take care -kelly
---------------

Posts: 330 | From TX | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler,

You are being too modest. You say you only cut and paste. First of all it takes time, energy and a lot of foresight to know what to research and put together in the order in which you do.

What you post is very valuable to a lot of people here. We may not always agree but you are much appreciated and respected. So give yourself a hug today,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Keebs,

Too modest!! You work tirelessly when you yourself are very ill to help the rest of us and I am so grateful to you! When I see your postings I always make sure you read them, because I admire your opinion.

Bettyg, you also are a superstar!! If you ladies got paid to do what you do, you'd probably be millonaires by now! But nope, instead just doing it out of the goodness of your hearts.

I don't think anyone on LN can thank you enough. There are others here too, just mentioning the awesome members listed on this thread =)

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

ticked off, keebler, kelly, and ocean,

thank you all for the very nice compliments as well; it's much appreciated.

i was going to mention earlier but gael said it....our keebler is TOO MODEST!

yes, we'd be millionnaires but NO one could afford us! here, we offer you all SUPER RATES .... FREE !!

hubby keeps threatening me, he's going to get rid of my pc since it has higher priority than him! unfortunately, yes it has in many cases...guilty as charged. [Smile]

electrolite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for electrolite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Keebler has been a great help to me as well. Keebler, you always reply to my questions with thoughtful answers full of information and links to more information.

You provide valuable resources to so many people here on this forum, and I greatly appreciate your efforts, time and care!

Betty, you are also good to reply to any messages or questions I've had about doctors, and you welcomed me with lots of information when I joined. Thank you also!

--------------------
I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in August 2007, but I now feel it was a misdiagnosis. I was finally properly diagnosed with Chemical Sensitivity in February 2011. My life has changed drastically since then.

Posts: 128 | From Dallas, Texas | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MariaA
Member # 9128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MariaA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also want to join the Keebler-hugging party! you've put out such great info.

--------------------
Symptom Free!!! Thank you all!!!!

Find me at Lymefriends, I post under the same name.
diet: http://lymefriends.ning.com/group/healthylowcarbrecipes
Homemade Probiotics thread
Herbal Links Thread

Posts: 2552 | From San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bugg
Member # 8095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bugg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler and Betty and all of the others that devote their time to this site---thank you sooooo much...

I really appreciate it, especially knowing you don't feel well...

Healing wishes to all

Posts: 1155 | From Southeast | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlc
Member # 18061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thank you for all of your information you have provided all of us!
Posts: 60 | From WI | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

thank you bugg and others;

time to up it for our dear friend, keebler, our walking encyclopedia whose headquarters is her closet .... [Smile] [group hug] [kiss]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Yes, at the risk of taking this thread to the top again, I want to say to everyone "Merci Beaucoup!"

Really, EVERYONE here deserves recognition for facing such a complex puzzle with determination.

-

lemonsnotlymes
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonsnotlymes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so great! Probiotics for Everyone!!! I am buying!
Posts: 103 | From Northern VA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement