LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Do any of you have this symptom?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do any of you have this symptom?
Clint31
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16420

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Clint31     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so for several weeks I notice I have this ache in my left kidney that extends around to the left front of my abdomen now and in my left side of my trunk. I thought this was where the liver was located but its not. It's a dull ache and feels like a pulled muscle almost in a very large area.

Anyone have any clue what this could be or anything that is similar to this? Or should I just chalk it up to another one of lyme's puzzling symptoms.

--------------------
DX'ed Lyme Disease: 7/7/2008
DX'ed Babesia, Epstein Barr, Liver Parasite 8/15/2013.

Posts: 739 | From Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jessie86
Member # 20045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessie86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was doing this last fall, it would just hit me from out of the blue, and last a couple days, then pop up off & on. then last spring i had a hystorectomy and had a cath. well they took the cath out & i couldnt go, by the time they cathed me again i was about to POP!! my kidneys were flushed out pretty well, and lo and behold, i watched kidney stones pass thru the cath tube, there was a really big one then about 4 or 5 small ones.so im thinking it was stones,i havent had that pain since.
Just a thought.
Kat

Posts: 57 | From Texas | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clint31,

I think I have what you are describing. I really notice it when I take a deep breath. It comes and goes.

I would not say it is 'painful' it feels like a pulled/sore muscle (kinda like after you have a good weight lifting session).

I just add it to my list of weird symptoms.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Need Lots of Help
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Need Lots of Help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your SPLEEN.

Viral issues causes enlargement of the spleen.

I know because I have it too. My LLMD said that was the cause. He also said if it got very bad to go to the ER. Because he is too far away and he said it could be serious.

Shalome

Posts: 893 | From Florida | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Need Lots of Help
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Need Lots of Help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember that viral issues are hitting lymies harder than the rest of the world because of our compromised immune system.

Shalome

Posts: 893 | From Florida | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement