LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » met bionic 880 doctor have questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: met bionic 880 doctor have questions
lymewreck36
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello folks:

I had my first consultation (not treatment) with the bionic 880 Dr. W. in Germany.

I have several obeservations/questions regarding this encounter.

First of all is first impressions. The doctor was very over scheduled the day we went in becuase of a staff member that did not make it to work, so he seemed a little "frazzled" during our appointment.

There was so much to ask and to say and really not enough time. What I really wanted to get down to was how this little machine was going to make me feel better...

What does it DO!!!!!

I am generally good at absorbing lay descriptions of mechanism of action, but the doctor just could not put what the machine will DDOOOO into phrasing that had any meaning for me.

I had my Ph.D. husband chemist (bio-inorganic chemistry) with me, and the doctor then tried to turn to my husband, and say in German, as if the German language was easier for him to describe this in, and repeated the exact same thing he had said in English.

This lead me to wonder if the doctor really could phrase the process any other way himself.

I really got nothing out of what is going on with the treatment. He touched my fingers with the machine and was surprised...looked at me very sad, and said it appears that I have been ill for decades and that my readings are lower than the normal lyme patient he sees.

This I knew, that I had had lyme for decades.

WE decided to do a thyroid test, which involved blood draw, then spraying something up my nose that knocked me off my butt, then another blood draw to measure my body's response to the catalyst.

I await the results of this thyroid test I have never seen before.

WE have scheduled me for my first treatment first week of July.

He wanted me to stay in this house in town there because they have limited the EM fields in the house. He says the EM fields interfere with the reprogramming of the body.

I couldn't stay in this house and have to return to Switzerland after each treatment, so we agreed I would not go to the computer or use a cell phone for the duration of my treatment. The computer part of that is going to be a real challenge.

But here's the part that has me really concerned. He wants me off ALL medication when we start treatment, except my thyroid and diabetes medication.

But I take effexor, the mother of all anti depressents! And 300 mg of trazadone as well!!!

I can't just quit these I told him...it takes a long time of weaning and suffering during the weaning to get off of them....

And if you think I am unstable off my antibiotics now..what will happen then...

And to complicate it....it has been nearly 90 degress F every day here and there is no airconditioning in addition to feeling crappy, all I want to do is sit in my apartment in my underwear with a fan blowing on me.

So...I digress!! :-)

Quitting effexor and trazadone for treatment...my husband and I decided he is just going to have to treat me without me quitting those.

What are all of your thoughts on this.

I'm interested in knowing what you understand to be the mechanism by which this treats your lyme. And I don't mean some esoteric theoretical stuff...I'm looking for a real understanding, if possible. :-)

I'd like to finish off by saying that the doctor's facility is very nice, ..it is his new location, the city is lovely, and the doctor and his staff and extremely warm and welcoming. I enjoyed meeting him, the person.

Mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mary,

I did not get off my Lyrica or Lunesta when I was there. I did not tell him I was taking those two drugs. I just thought it would be counterproductive to stop them cold turkey. I ended up taking about 6 months to wean off them properly and now do not need them anymore.

My understanding about the light is that the light energizes the cells, and the nosodes signal to the immune system that the borrelia is there. Then your body's immune response strengthened by the light, takes care of the borrelia. Honestly, I don't think the really know exactly how it works. Kind of like they can't explain exactly how acupuncture works.

I found this article to be helpful

http://www.cuph.org/projects/global/material/546/binary/

He is right that it is important to stay away from EMF's. If you have a cordless phone in the house, wireless internet, or a cell phone, I would disconnect them while you're going through treatment. I switched our house over to wired internet and used that also while I was in Germany. Be sure to turn off the wireless signal on your laptop as well.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary, so you don't speak German, if I understood well? Are you in the German part of Switzerland or in the French part (or Italian?).

I think the first thing to understand is the principle of homeopathy. Nosodes are homeopathy or isopathy, to be more exact. There are thousands of homeopathic substances and the basic principle is dilution and succussion.

There are loads of sites explaining what is homeopathy. It is true it is more like 'the method works, there's little to understand' than real explanations. Google isopathy.

Homeopathy is not biochemical, so it can't be understood in that sense. It's not esoteric either, far from it.

All over in Switzerland people use homeopathy. In any pharmacy almost, you'll find some homeopathics or you can order homeopathics very esily. Most of my neighbors treat their children with homeopathic for colds, coughs, indigestion whatever.

There's little esoterism in using homeopathy.

A diluted poison becomes the remedy. This was known in Ancient Greece. That is basically homeopathy.

Then comes the photons. For me, these photons are boosters of the homeopathic information of the nosodes.

You could only take the nosodes ingested or rubbed, or photooned. Photooned, the effect is muuuch stronger. For what reason, I think no one knows exactly.

I guess there's the work of prof. Popp to go into. Loads of publications on biophotons. What are biophotons, what is supposedly their function in cells etc...

Another big subject in itself, even without coupling it with homeopathics.

then comes accupuncture and meridians, the whole of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In Switzerland, it takes many years to master TCM and in the part where I live, only medical doctors are allowed to get a diploma of TCM and work with it.

it is a huge subject again. Dr. W. uses meridians to apply photons. If you would like to know more about it, there are thousands of publications on that, but it may take years to understand. I've been trying to read them for literally decades, and I surely grasp only a tiny part of it.

How these three things marry to make dr. Woitzel treatment is possibly not an easy thing to explain in a doctor's appointment.

I would first get informed about these 3 subjects to make an idea about how the Bionic protocol work because he uses a combination of 3 'methods'.

Just to understand what are DIFFERENT dilutions in homeopathy took me a long time. I'm still learning.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The light supplies energy to the ATP in the mitochondria of the cells.

When the cells have enough energy to work properly, they can heal.

This is my understanding of it.

Good luck with your treatment!
Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary, there are several threads here where people posted about their treatment.
There are severl blogs too.
One of the latest blogs is by Connie http://lymebytes.blogspot.com/
It looks like the american patients have more going on than the german ones.
The reason people tried this treatment was because some tried some smaller a little bit similar machine and noticed it did something. There are threads about that too.

There is a lot of writing by Poppe that explains how this works, like that this low light is what really controls everything, cells communicate with photons. (this is a fact, not something new-age or alternative)
The spanish world has used biophotons longer, and they use photon fabric too.

There is also a thread about the PE1, another experimental treatment togheter with homeopathics. In that thread they discuss some principles of homeopathy and how one can use it with light.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow guys, can this little English Major (freshman college English instructor) bow down so this stuff can fly over my head more gracefully!!!

You guys impress the heck out of me. [Eek!]

School is almost out for my kids...then the running around will cease to a large degree, and I can sit peacefully at the computer and take a look at these "threads."

Thanks a bunch guys. I'll keep you posted.

Mary in Switzerland

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forgiveness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone needs nosodes, Dr Marc said to put his name and number here, he has no fear of the FDA since he is in Mexico. He can get the kit and the live Borrelia nosode as well. His number is 011 52 664 686 2981 this is how you dial from the states. His email is dralbarran@biomedix group.com you will deal directly with him. His Cell is 011 52 1 664 307 6049

--------------------
Troy

Posts: 50 | From California | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary, did you do the treatment? Did you quit all antibiotics prior? How are you feeling?
Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polar blast
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for polar blast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you migh also want to look in dr eric pearl and he has a way of changing your frequency to activate your cells to reprogram based on light energy ..it works for alot of people..
Posts: 593 | From long island ny | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an old thread. Mary's account of her treatment with the Bionic 880 is here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/83120#000054

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an old thread. Mary's account of her treatment with the Bionic 880 is here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/83120#000054

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement