LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Great Interview with Dr. Jemsek

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Interview with Dr. Jemsek
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My buddie sent me this link recently, and I took the time to format it in Word and read it carefully. I was blown away:

http://publichealthalert.org/Articles/tinagarcia/Jemsek%20Part%201.htm

The Power of Truth Spoken by Joseph G. Jemsek, M.D.

Parts 1 & 2 by Tina J. Garcia

My congrats to both the author and th doctor. Amazing!

[Smile]

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatColorGreen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThatColorGreen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's my hero.

as completely cheesy as that is, I love this man.
If more physicians were like him, healthcare would be so much better.

I feel very blessed to have Dr. J and cannot imagine what kind of body i would be living in without his intervention...

...my thoughts on Dr J [Smile]

~The Green One~

--------------------
...trying to be the coffee bean, not the egg.

Posts: 420 | From East Coast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leelee
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting. It was very long, but well worth reading. He is a great man.

I felt like crying a couple of times.

--------------------
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King,Jr

Posts: 1573 | From Maryland | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Great article.
Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...an amazing man, doctor and so much more. And thank you Tina!

--------------------

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome article.....i look forward to the day this thing reaches the tipping point. a true hero...and big [email protected] combo. This country needs more people with big B@lls...

Dave

sorry for my frankness...just the way i feel.

--------------------
On my journey to wellness - One day at a time.

Posts: 989 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. J is THE man! Thanks so much for posting!
Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up to read later today after my sleeping [sleepy]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garunner
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every day I give thanks for the long, painful, frustrating road that finally led me to this amazing man.

i wish every Lyme patient had a doctor like him.

--------------------
IV graduate. As of 1/10, oral Omnicef, Minocyline, Mycobutin, Levaquin, and Flagyl. Lyrica and a bunch of supplements.

Posts: 123 | From Atlanta | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

up to read later today after my sleeping [sleepy]
--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

SUPER LONG and oh, those terrible LONG paragraphs !!!! not made for us neuro lyme readers...
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great man. We need more like him.
Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cold Feet

Wow, thank you so much for posting this. I found this article amazing and very interesting.

He is so awesome. I hope that he can get more and more doctors together to help people and to expand the awareness of our challenging disease.

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zebco 33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zebco 33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to read as much as possible since being dx'd last April and this article knocked it out of the park for me.

His comment on "the patch and pay model of treatment is over and we need to get into real answers"...genuis.

To hear a dr. refer to lyme patients as "complex patients" made me feel not crazy.

His comment on "Learning about Lyme Disease is like starting to learn a new language". It really does take so much time. Genuis.

My favorite which I of course wrote down since there is no way I could remember it here:

"The politicization and the corporation of health care have literally put us twenty years behind and victimized millions."

Thank you Cold Feet. I will be printing this out for my friends and family members and perhaps sending it to my local paper.

Remarkable man. Just remarkable.

Posts: 145 | From Paris, Tn. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone wants the article formatted in Word, PM me your email and I will send it along. When I find REALLY good articles, I format them (carefully) for printing in Word.

--------------------

ichelp73
Member # 19559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ichelp73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you send me the Power of Truth Spoken by Joseph G. Jemsek, M.D. in word format Parts 1 & 2 by Tina J. Garcia ? My email is [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Posts: 81 | From Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nicole_Denise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicole_Denise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't open the link. Is that just my computer?
Posts: 503 | From Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement