LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » THANK YOU!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THANK YOU!
luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvdogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For your love and support and the presents that keep rolling in! I don't know how to thank you all. I will thank you individually as I have more energy and free time to be able to do so, but for now, you know who you are! But regardless, I feel the love and support from all of you here. Every time I try and come online Liam wants me for something or any other number of things.

And thank Tracy for keep everybody posted on things and for helping me so much in a time of need.

I feel so fortunate to know you all I don't even know what to say or how to thank you all!

I have to go for now bc Liam is crying but I will try and talk more soon! But in the meantime I am recovering well and getting more energy every day.

Love,
Luvdogs

I will post this under the Luvdogs in labor post also... or whatever the post is. I have no idea bc I have not been here in some time.

Posts: 588 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you and Liam are doing well.

It's a blessing and a pleasure to be able to help, even in a small way.

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if it isn't our recent mother of son, liam! [Smile] glad to see you getting around the board [Smile]

YOU/LIAM ARE MOST WELCOME [Smile] HUGS/KISSES

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty I heard she LOVED the outfits!!! I wanted to be there to see them when she opened them but I wasn't!

That was so generous of you!

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

tracy, i was wandering who was there when she got my love package. happy to hear she loved the assortment [Smile]

up for others to read sara's thank you! [Smile]

luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvdogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Betty - I LOVED your outfits! They are a little bit big for him right now but they give us something to look forward to! My mother is absolutely crazy about them also and keeps asking me who this wonderful woman who sent them is! Thank you from me and Liam!
Posts: 588 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nenet
Member # 13174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luvdogs, I was away from the board for a while and somehow missed the entire sage of this event.

Congratulations on the birth of your son! Very glad to hear you are recovering well too.

Best wishes to you all!!

--------------------
Dr. C's Western Blot Explanation

Lymenet Success Stories

ILADS Treatment Guidelines

Medical & Scientific Literature on Lyme

"Long-Term Antibiotic Therapy Improves Persistent Symptoms Associated with Lyme Disease"

Posts: 1176 | From KY | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luvdogs is registered at Babies R Us and Target for anyone else wishing to send a gift.

Sara Ryan and David Bruce
Warwick, RI

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are most welcome, Sara! Did you get the fruit? It was supposed to be at the hospital over a week ago, but there were delays....wahh wahhh.

Hope you're doing well and enjoying your son! [Smile]

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine are on the way!!!

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

sara, GLAD you liked them all [Smile] you can mix and match several of them.

yes, it won't be long until he grows into these since he's such a BIG boy, liam!!

i think of liam neeson, actor; where did you come up with the name or is it in your family?

i told the ladies where i bought them i'd give THEM a report too. 1 was married to my late sister's husband's brother!! i've known them 30 yrs!

sara, thank you for the nice thank you; YOU ARE DONE WITH ME... don't spend any more time on me! i just wanted to hear your reaction to them. [Smile]
-------------------------------------------------------------

kellyjk4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kellyjk4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sara, congratulations on the birth of your son!

I'm so sorry you had such problems. And I'm thrilled you're feeling better.

By the way, I LOVE the name Liam! Great choice.

--------------------
Take care -kelly
---------------

Posts: 330 | From TX | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvdogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9507

Hi everybody - below is cut and pasted from another site... Please no more presents but appreciate the support from everybody like you would not believe. In a rush so here - Sorry so corny but am overloaded with emotions and pregnancy hormones [Smile] Ideas are what is needed now! Anything that any of you found to be helpful with your kids - whether ideas or things that I can purchase - things to help sleep, calm him down, anti-gas etc....
----------------------------------
cut and pasted....
wrt your question, and for anybody else - we are all set with gifts but we appreciate the sentiments sooo much and the gifts that we have received are sooo helpful and things that I never would have thought that I needed until they arrived! So thank you all for your creativity and Tracy for your planning in placing things on the registry! They are making my life so much better and simpler, I can't even tell you. The little things like fragrance and alcohol free wipes, the heater for the wipes, the formula and breastmilk warmer and cooler and the soothing bouncies and pillow for breastfeeding and wonderful clothes everything else! These are all things that one can do without, but as a single mom, more or less, they make life so much easier!

If anybody wants to get anything, which I do discourage bc I have more than enough and your support and love means more than anything I could ever ask for... but, I would only encourage educational materials like the baby mozart or lullaby materials... or the little things that people have discovered from their own experiences that made their parenting easier. Even just ideas are the best! Things that I can do on my own!

Thank you all again. I miss you all and am so touched by the good hearts of this incredible community. I am so proud to be part of this community and feel blessed to have Lyme because of the high integrity and quality of people that it brings together and makes life take on new meaning. Lyme sucks but it has changed my life for the better despite everything. And meeting people like you all is one major part of it! I am constantly brought to tears because of the kindness of you all... that with a little hormonal stuff going on [Smile]

Hugs to my friends and those that I do not know who have been there for me!

Luvdogs...

bettyg
Unregistered

sara,

good hearing updates from you again.

take care; we love you gal and now little liam! [group hug] [kiss]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement