LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » what are bionic 880 people afraid of

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what are bionic 880 people afraid of
lymewreck36
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a rumor. I need some feedback on this.

This is craziness....but what I heard, being a rumor you know, goes through person to person, and then my interpretation is another layer divorcing the statements from those who said them.

What I heard, and I have been picking up on these things not just from lymenet or private posts, but other places on the internet....is the following.

I heard that past users of bionic 880 had lauded the treatment as a cure....and then discovered that it wasn't a cure and they still had to treat.

But in order to save face, basically, will not come out in public, on this forum, and explain that it did NOT turn out to be a cure.

For those of you who have P.M.ed me, I have heard this from places outside of lymenet, so please don't any one person think I am getting this from any one email.

I have also heard something to the effect that some of these people are watching my posts on My bionic 880 experience, which is on going, but will not tell me that it is not a cure so as to be "positive."

As a matter of fact, NO ONE that has done bionic 880 is speaking with me on the forum much except sixgoofykids. I think that she is the only one, maybe one other.

And there is so much hype about bionic 880, I would imagine that there would be others, but there is silence.

I have also heard rumors that past users of bionic 880 that did not have a positive experience are afraid to come out and say so because they might be riduculed and blasted.

This is very upsetting becuase I thought we were adults here sharing our experiences to support and help each other.

If someone tried doxy and it seemed good at first and then failed, all the other doxy users would not get online and blast the poor soul who had this treatment failure.

So what is so precious about bionic 880 that it is protected in this way?

It seems there will not be an honest and open discussion about it.

I admit that I have not searched the history of bionic 880 on the forum, at least I did a search about a month ago, and was too tired to read through all the posts.

But in the past month, while I have had my treatment plans underway, I have gathered the above impressions.

And I did find a blog about two months ago, while I was investigating bionic 880, where the person blogging was addressing some issue of bionic 880 users being afraid to come out and call it a scam, and that negative bionic 880 posts all over the internet were being removed.

That sounded like crasiness to me also.....so I did not spend my little bit of energy looking further into it.

I've asked these questions before in the last two weeks, in different ways....but not getting very many responses.

Maybe bionic 880 people aren't "afraid" of anything, and that was poor wording. I hope so. Maybe it is all coicidence....various things.

Just wondered if anyone else out there was wondering the same things.

Mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bionic 880 is not a "cure" in my experience. I've used it now for about 9 months.

It is a powerful tool. It got me off antibiotics and I have remained off of them for 9 months. That alone was powerful.

I am still treating a number of issues. I'm certainly not suggesting it is a miracle cure. It wasn't for me. That said, I do feel like I got benefit from it.

Would I do it again? Yes...

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to add to this... Even IF a device could entirely rid us of Borrelia (which I am not saying the 880 does or can), we would not become magically well. Our illnesses are much more than Borrelia. It is MANY infections and MANY toxins. No one treatment can address all of the factors that have led us to where we are in my opinion.

The 880 seems to be working for me to help manage infections - notice I did not say eradicate. Since I started using the 880, my focus has turned even more to detoxification, heavy metals, emotional factors, etc.

There is a lot involved in how we all got to where we are. No one thing will correct it.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary, there has been so much discussion in the past on the Bionic 880 on this forum that perhaps people just don't want to repeat themselves -- the Bionic thread is 17 pages long so not sure if you want to wade through that one but it contains comments about the controversy on the treatment too --

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/70037#000000

I do know some have started a new group you might want to have a look at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bionic880/

Also from what I read, some users felt that they needed to address other issues before doing the Bionic 880 treatment. Like getting their amalgams out and addressing their allergies & they are taking AI drops for this.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/76633

Apparently the toxins released from Bionic treatment can be harsh to deal with for some people if you haven't cleared the allergies to these substances before the treatment.

So some are recommending to do these other things and then do the Bionic 880. There are a few blogs now about the Bionic 880 (see below), most I think are positive although I believe other treatments were needed afterwards for most people.

Some have said they value the Bionic 880 treatment but that it is not the answer to everything and other follow-up treatment is needed or they recommend to do the allergy treatment first for best results. At least that's what I got out of reading the comments but I have not had the treatment myself.

Anyway, these are just my impressions after following the bionic 880 info on this site for some time, hope it helps you find the info you want.

http://lettherebeelight.blogspot.com
http://bionicsurfbabe.blogspot.com/
http://pathogensoup.blogspot.com/
http://betterhealthguy.blogspot.com/
http://zombiemum.blogspot.com/
http://sixgoofykids.blogspot.com/

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bamboo forest
Member # 21066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bamboo forest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not a cure but a wonderful aid to feeling better for some not all and it did get many off abx and into a healthier place. I am living proof you don't have to do AI before doing the treatment in Germany and I did get improvements.

Mary you are doing the treatment now. From my experience it is best to try and get out of your intellectual mind and try and stay open minded and very positive and focus on healing and following the doctor's instructions while doing the treatment in Germany. If you keep asking questions about is it the cure or not it takes away from the treatment. Treat now ask later.

Treat with an open positive mind and try and get the most out of your 5 to 6 treatments. It was a very good experience for me. If you ask 100 people about their treatment you will get 100 different replies with some saying it did not work for them. Do you really need that now? You already made your mind up to try it so give it 100% of a try. Postulate it is working and you are getting better and you may be pleasantly surprised. So many of my friends would like to be in your place treating in Germany right now. You are extremely lucky to be doing the treatment. Try and be grateful and positive. It will better serve your healing if you do.

Posts: 42 | From the woods | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All wonderful responses, and honest.

Many, Many thanks for the wisdom.

Mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mary,

If you look at any treatment protocol, you will find a significant percentage--usually at least 20%--did not respond well or got worse.

With drugs, the aim is to at least beat a placebo (which is getting nothing, but with the apparency that you are taking something).

Every treatment also has some adverse effects. With drugs, these tend to be more pronounced.

From what I have read here, serious problems with the Bionic 880 occurred with people who either had mercury amalgams in place or had a heavy load of mercury, whether realized at the time or not. These were the lady from England (can't recall her name) and Gigi's husband.

I personally was and am interested in the Bionic 880 because it seems to "cut in" at a higher level of causation than many other treatments.

This does not mean that the lower levels can be ignored, unfortunately.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bamboo forest
Member # 21066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bamboo forest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Following the doctor's instructions as with all protocols is extremely important. Some people have over treated with the Bionic 880 in the past which the MD will share with you if you ask.

One good reason not to over treat the manufacturer says if one over treats you can bring forth previously hidden diseases.

Some people are much sicker than others or have weak or damaged organs, adrenal problems or other illnesses so it is hard to compare patient's experiences due to variables.

For me at this moment in time I am glad I went to Germany.

If you ask the MD while your husband is there to translate it from German there is a certain style of positive thinking he instructs his German speaking patients how to do. I would be interested to find out what it is. I do think positive thinking could only help the protocol.

Posts: 42 | From the woods | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happens when you get lyme, no one quite knows, but imagine Dr. K.'s recent information about KPU. 80% of his patients who have lyme have KPU. So if you have KPU because of lyme, wouldn't that suggest lyme changed your physiology so you don't process correctly vitamin B6, manganese, and zinc?

Alright you've gotten rid of the lyme bacteria, it may take time to rebuild from the dysregulation that occurred. The dysregulation is organ function and a balanced flora. Liver congestion is a place to start.

So the LED treatment may be necessary to get rid of lyme or put it in remission. Then provide an opportunity to resolve remaining symptoms.

I was lucky because I was able to get rid of lyme using lightworks and MMS without going to Germany. I've spent a significant amount of time with dysregulation. I'm still working on a few minor symptoms.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Thanks guys.

Just returned home from my third appointment. Will post my thoughts on this appointment in my thread started "tomorrow is my first bionic 880 treatment."

I don't know how to move forward after I finish two more treatments. That is something I am going to have to come to terms with.

More to explain what I mean by that to come.

I appreciate all of your posts. I am not looking for a cure anymore. I just want to feel better. I don't care what tests say. I want to be able to walk, run, sleep, live, and age like normal folk.

Mary

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary -- if it helps, what your doing in germany in 3 weeks took me months to do with lightworks.

Keep the eyes on the prize -- "walk, run, sleep, live and age like normal folk". Believe the journey is taking you in that direction, I'm sure as several others have commented of the appreciation for this step in the journey.

I can work, run (playing tennis and working out), my sleep is close to normal (skullcap in herbal tea at night helps), and feel close to the aging like normal folk.

You have a lot of people rooting for you. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bionic was a miracle for me. Was it instant gratification? NO!! I felt a lot better after Germany and stopped declining like I had been since stopping meds last Aug (Germany in Oct). Did it cure everything? No, again.

Since I've been back, I methodically went through babs and bart with deseret nosodes taking month long breaks in between three weeks of treatment for each infection. I made as much progress during the breaks as during the treatment.

I also did the same with blood.

AFTER all that, THEN I treated parasites. I used Humaworm, and now take Triphala and Resveratrol.

I also did a lot of detox. I used coffee enemas several times pe week through all those treatments. Then I did three Hulda Clark liver cleanses. Those three cleanses really, really, really helped a ton. I took burbur once in a while. Drank lots of fresh juice.

I do the KPU protocol. Looking back over my life, I believe KPU came first for me. I fit the genetic profile to a "T" and have had health problems pre-Lyme.

At this point, I am as healthy as I ever have been. The Bionic 880 was the beginning of the end of treatment. I am as strong as ever. My gut is better. I am off sleeping pills/Lyrica and sleep through the night, though I'm a very light sleeper (could sleep sounder, that's for sure).

Some things I personally feel are important -
1) don't do too much, let the Bionic work
2) detox, detox, detox
3) kill parasites and rebuild the gut
4) get enough sleep and enough rest
5) exercise
6) positive attitude - I AM getting well should be your mantra!

Currently, I take KPU, iron, mag, vitamin, herbs for sleep, triphala, and resveratrol ... also good probiotics.

I would go so far to say I am in remission. I could sleep better, but really have no outstanding symptoms at all. I still get lymphatic drainage massages every other week and feel better when I do (get left shoulder pain if I don't .... I also play flute, so that could be a contributing factor there), so no doubt there are still some toxins there, but otherwise, I'm 100% every day. I can even have a couple drinks on vacation (I'm in FL now, and enjoyed a couple this afternoon with lunch).

The email group mentioned above is pretty active with most of the people who have been to Germany, maybe that's why few are posting here now.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Consider some liquid melatonin and you might get rid of that last little sleep problem. [Smile]

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be nice ..... any particular brands?

I also think it just takes time for the body to settle down and the hormones to normalize .... I was sick, really sick, for a long time.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I agree six, sometimes you just have to trust your own body's desire to get things right. I'd skip the melatonin. If you want to sleep deeper try a nice skullcap tea at night. At least that is something not manufactured. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Thanks guys. Any suggestions are welcome. I'm sure Dr. W. will also give me a plan after my last treatment. I will have to decide for myself if I want to try antibiotics/antimalarials again though.

I'm sleeping really good, of course, with my sleep meds also on board, but before I started the bionic, sleeping was hard work even with the sleep meds.

There are definitely changes happening. I'm doing my best to keep the faith!

mary

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using a protocol very similar to but not exactly the same as the Dr. W. Bionic 880 protocol.

I use the PE-1 880 with Deseret Biologicals and or custom made nosode type series. I have treated several infections with it to the point that they no longer show up with energetic testing, or with symptoms.

Those include Borrelia Burgdorferi, Borrelia Garinii, Bartonella, Babesia, Strep Pneumonia, Klebsiella Pneumonia, Candida, TB, assorted fungals, and lyme viral encephalitis. I was a very sick girl.

I have made some mistakes with it along the way, such as trying to treat too aggressively, or using too many nosodes at once. When I overdid it, one of the other hidden pathogens I wasn't treating took hold and made me very ill!

I temporarily lost my vision from a terrible case of Tuberculosis in the eye after playing with my whole nosode kit shortly after a light treatment. I overtaxed my immune system.

I am still somewhat tired, and currently treating for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and some fungal infections, of which I had countless varieties.

However, my health and confidence has improved to the point that this summer I have been on a big camping and hiking trip, and a week long airplane and train trip with just my children to Manhattan and Connecticut.

After that I also successfully treated my daughter for Ehrlichia from a recent tick bite she got in Lime Rock!

Still in the summer plans is a two week camping trip to the Tetons and Yellowstone. After years of sitting at my kitchen table staring at a computer screen, I guess I'm doing okay.

I think this therapy is remarkable, but it has to come with adequate energetic testing of some kind, attention to allergies, and also to detoxing.

I always test for an allergy to a pathogen before I start full on treatment. If my body has a sensitivity, then my immune system is not recognizing the pathogen, and will not make T-cells.

Full out treatments with light and nosodes before doing a desensitization protocol do not work as well for me. When "allergic" I treat the gates of the hands and feet, the soles of the feet, and the base of the spine. Then in two or three days, if clear, I begin the full treatment protocol.

I also do allergy elimination protocols for toxins I am attempting to release, such as for metals and mycotoxins. Then my body recognizes them better and works more effectively to get them out.

Good luck with your treatment!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solving the dysregulation with AI has been very helpful for me...as well as clearing other types of dysregulation perhaps not covered in AI with my doctor's specific form of NAET treatment.

My main focus right now is toxins and metals. Infections just aren't showing up much anymore (minor borrelia strains here and there, but not a "stressor" as determined by energetic testing) and I attribute that to the Bionic.

I'm actually still using the Bionic..now to help with treating metals and toxins. According to my doc, those two categories along with emotional blockages are the last major impediments to resolving my chronic fatigue.

The Bionic is not only powerful as a direct physical remedy (targeting infections) but also because photon therapy operates in the "field." If you haven't heard much about the field, you should maybe watch The Living Matrix or listen to some contemporary scientists/MDs like Bruce Lipton or Klinghardt talk about this energetic level that is higher up from biochemistry, physiology, and anatomy. If you fully understand the significance of having a machine that works on a level that is sort of the guide for all cellular communication in our body, you may then be able to grasp just how powerful a tool this is. Not only to eradicate infections but to keep your body in balance for the rest of your life. That's how I conceive of the machine.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Lupus crash!!!!

Either the plaquenil is not out of my system, and it was causing lupus....so the "photo" of the bionic 880 is causing a flare.

OR

Quitting plaquenil allowed the lupus to ravage me out of control. It has been three weeks off plaquenil tomorrow.

Lord help me. Last night was tortuous night sweats and lupus pain....abdominal, lymph nodes from hell, vision blurred out, dizziness I can hardly stand....pain all over, especially low back.

I'm just crying today.

Some people just suffer until they die.

Mary

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forgiveness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, that was the best post you have ever made, I am glad you are progressing. I don't post here much. Here is my Bionic group if anyone is interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bionic880/

Troy

--------------------
Troy

Posts: 50 | From California | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forgiveness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My post from the other thread. I personally have talked to people who are symptom free or still healing, those who have been sick longer, will of course take longer. I suggest that people should as I am, continue to use the machine, detox, detox, detox, support the immune system and in a year or two we can make a judgement as to weather it is a cure or not, some are all better, so as far as I am concerned it's the best thing out there. People in general get way to anxious. Let's see what happens. My group is the Bionic 880 group. It's http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bionic880/

God bless you all. Troy

--------------------
Troy

Posts: 50 | From California | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme disease takes a LONG TIME to cure no matter which pathway you take.

Know that upfront!!!

We KNOW Rife therapy takes about 2 years...with serious application using a POWERFUL unit...not hit or miss (i.e., "I'll do it once this week and then maybe once next week".

That, my friends, does NOT "cut it"!!!)

It takes utilizing this therapy (or others) a few times per week...ONGOING.

***A plan of action and sticking to it is KEY.***

AND... more than one plan of action actually works. I know...hard to believe.

The timing issue is because of this:

When proteins are finally *destroyed* (either Bb's lipoprotein cell walls AND the proteins in our own defense cells where Bb is "camped out") -> NH3 = ammonia = TOXIC.

When proteins are broken down to their amino acids and further...ammonia is formed. This is FACT. This is what happens when we DIE and our proteins are ultimately broken down.

We gotta "address" that!!! We gotta bind that TOXIC NH3 (which is normally dealt with via the kidneys). It appears ACZ zeolite does that.

Go slow!

Otherwise you will die as a result of the "chemo/other therapy".

This is why "chemo" therapy fails...too much die-off

too fast.

The body can NOT handle the "debris" that fast.

Do NOT expect a "miracle" OVERNIGHT.

It ain't gonna happen!

Would you expect any bacterial or viral infection to be cured immediately?

The body does NOT work that way.

Do you know it takes DAYS for our own antibodies to be made?

Meanwhile other things (protective) happen to try to help us

in the interim.

Problem is...Mg levels DIVE at the outset of lyme and Mg (and Ca) are needed for us to make "healthy" antibodies...esp. to Bb's OspB.

As a consequence of immediate (! Romanian abstract) low Mg levels, our OWN antibodies (not antibotics) are "damaged" and don't work.

Our own antibodies have to be "perfect", but they aren't...they are "damaged" (fab portion).

The cure is 2 steps:

1. Reduce inflammation (tame down the immune system) *while*
2. Hitting Bb (many ways exist to do this)

AND...keep the probiotic levels up!

You WILL destroy the "good guys" with the "bad" no matter which treatment you select...abx, EM (Rife/infrared) or other.

The therapies, the ones "out of the box" aren't failing...they take TIME to work.

We MUST go slow because our body can NOT handle too many cells, too many bacteria dying off too fast.

You WILL have sepsis and die.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bamboo forest
Member # 21066

I don't know if it matters how long you have had Lyme for with Bionic treatment Troy. What might matter more is have you recently taken abx or have you been off of all abx for a long time and how well your adrenals are functioning to begin with. I am sure there are lots of other factors as well.

I have had LD for over 20 years and was only diagnosed in 2006 yet did fairly well with the treatment in Germany. I had not been on abx or malaria meds for well over a year before starting Bionic 880 treatment. I was told not to even treat with nosodes on my last (6th) Bionic 880 treatment nor do any IVs and to not treat for another month.

Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SF is right. Even if lyme is cleared there are other players that must be dealt with accordingly. Then we must hope the immune system bounces back to some semblance of normal. Otherwise we'll be playing defense indefinitely.

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Right, there are other players, but they were a lot easier to get rid of without the Lyme wearing down the immune system. It's took me about six or seven months after returning from Germany to consider myself to be well after treating all the other issues.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

It may be more important to re-establish mineral balance then to go after co-infections. If our bodies are perfectly balanced minerally then, our immune system will be charged up for the next course of battle. Along with minerals, are supercharging enzymes and amino acids. In a matter of fact, I now think minerals should be looked into before LED work.

I think the kpu discussion points this out. If there isn't enough zinc your white blood cells are toothless.

supporting herbals might be good as well.

--------------------
Bob

SForsgren
Member # 7686

KPU has definitely been a pot-stirrer for me. We'll see if improvements follow, but in terms of stirring up toxins, metals, activating immune response to bugs, etc., it seems to be an important part of the puzzle for those with the condition.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

It's been a HUGE part of the puzzle for me. I got very lucky that it only stirred things up for three weeks, then I just felt better. I still have a lot of toxin issues though. If I don't get my lymphatic drainage massage every other week, my "fibromyalgia" comes back.

Every time I go, he tells me my lymphatic system is pretty full, but moving. So, it seems the minerals are still working, but as long as I exercise and get massages I don't feel the effects of it.

--------------------

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not done Bionic. I did start doing KPU a little over 2 mo ago. And like Scott said it does stir the pot.It has been quite rough and the positive is I am seeing some results. I have had about 5 days spread apart that I have felt more like the real me. Pain free,more energy,more positive attitude. Then I get slammed again and feel like I am dying. I added AI to it and even more positive is happening. I am now running a normal temp sometimes high. For yrs I was way under normal.I am very hopeful of having a life again. Its been 27 yrs. Woo Hoooooo. Joyce
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is KPU treatment? What do you need to do?

Thanks,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Do a search on pyroluria, kryptopyrroluria, and KPU on the forum, there are a couple threads on it.

It's a deficiency in B6, omega 6's, and zinc .... basically.

--------------------

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

I hate antibiotics, no offense to those that have gone that route, and yes Dr W says that those who have not done them fair better overall. Still, most of those who have done them do well also. I feel pretty much that I was born with lyme. my symptoms go back to when I was a young boy and I feel that my Dad had it. He was always very angry and slept allot also.

I have observed and talked to many many people, it takes longer if you have had it a long time, I have seen those who have had it for shorter durations get better quicker with just rifing. I rifed for over 3 years with the GB, Doug and magpulser, plus I did ozone, salt/c, mms and more, although helpful, for that timespand, it didn't get me better, I believe one reason is because none of those treatments get inside the cell where it hides, but photons seem to achieve getting within the cell, where other therapies do not.

Watching Scott convinced me to go to Germany as well. I herx when I use it, but at this point I am also energized at times from it. Again, it's the best thing that I have seen for lyme. I know a lady that is completely healed and has not treated for over two years. And many are better with no symptoms or are improving. I feel very positive about it, so much so that I can have the machines sent to Mex. or Canada for those that might want them, I feel that going to Dr W is still the best treatment, in my book he is the Father of this machine as far as treatment goes, for many it is expensive to go to G. and be treated. That being said, if someone is under a doctor's detox protocol, they can do just about the same thing as the protocol and nosodes comes with the machine also. Take care all, God bless, Troy

--------------------
Troy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some of the best treatments out there are the VEnex Bee Venom ointment for killing spirochetes and cysts, and the Deseret Biologicals homeopathic series remedies for Lyme and coinfections.

Still, nothing has come close to the effectiveness of 880 near infrared light with nosodes, in my experience.

My issue with the German protocol is that it seems like a one size fits all plan. Same nosode set and same amount of time for each person, regardless of degree of health.

It seems to me like it is the perfect fit for some people, and a bit of an overload for others.

With a different sort of energetic testing, I believe the amount of time allotted for light treatment of each location might be adjusted to suit the individual.

I also believe that attention to allergy sensitivities to pathogens improves the outcome.

Still, I am remarkably impressed with the overall treatment, detoxing, and follow up that the good doctor provides for his patients!

I'm glad I am where I am now and have learned what I have learned. If I had it all to do again, knowing what I know now, I wish I could have been in that doctor's office 15 years ago!!!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bamboo forest
Member # 21066

Sorry Troy I had Lyme for 20 plus years or perhaps longer and I totally disagree it needs to take longer to treat with the Bionic 880 when you have had it longer. I did great and barely had a herx reaction unless you can call night sweats a herx but they honestly did not bother me and did not keep me from doing any activity.

Like I said before there are other variables that come into play. You can have Lyme since birth which I suspect I might have had it that long and still fly through your Bionic 880 treatment and be sent home in 3 weeks with the doctors approval. It all depends on other variables not how long you had the disease for or at least in my experience and opinion. I have a friend with a worse strain of Lyme (some German strain) who had to stay and treat much longer than I did and she thinks she was bitten more recently then some of my known tick bites.

Bob part of the treatment in Germany is re-establishing mineral balance. That is why the MD uses his Bicom for energy testing to see what minerals should go into your IVs.

My IV's included magnesium and zinc along with homeopathics and bicarbonate of soda to help with an alkaline balance. Not everyone was given zinc and it is all based on what each person's body needs. I think the IVs in Germany besides detoxing patients also help with mineral balance, immune system and energy levels. I also received ozone infusions.

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Troy:

Just wondering if you get a commission for arranging to get the Bionic for people. This has been an issue in the past. Posters here wanted anyone who was getting a commission to be upfront about it.

Personally, I don't mind if you are, just hope you let us know.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I have had Lyme for 36 years .... it worked great for me. I think a BIG part of it is how well you detox.

When I went he did not test for what went in the IV's ... he just tested for Lyme. I think he's been tweaking his protocol as more people are going over there from the US.

--------------------

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Yes, I will be receiving a commission, I am going to be a full time missionary in Colombia, the city of Medillin, I was divinely linked to a church there (a story in it self), I want to help the church, the poor, and help get kids over there off drugs, I envision a home for them, like teen challenge. This thing fell into my lap, as I met the Mftr. when I was over there. He wants to distribute them here, but we have to go through Canada or Mex. Anyway, this will help me financially to achieve the goals that the Lord has put in my heart. I have a place to ship them in both countries also. I am not anxious or greedy, so I think that this fell into the right hands.

Bamboo, I would say that you are an exception to the rule, as I have counseled countless people and observed many others for over 4 years, I would have to disagree in general, but there are exceptions to every rule. Even if you don't agree we can agree to disagree.

In Christ's love, Troy

--------------------
Troy

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

I would say that six goofy is correct though, although I have had it for 49 years, detoxing will definitely play a part. Troy

--------------------
Troy

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, wiserforit2, Heres my Md's article he wrote on KPU. This is not to be done without an Md following you. Although some people are doing it on their own. There is a lot more to it than some have posted here. I have never done abx,all alternative.In SC Ca we were sprayed for LBAM Light Brown Apple moth on lat 07. It really did a number on me and over 600 people.So along with the heavy metals,toxins I am releasing the toxic spray. http://drrandy.org/article.html I was postive for the urine test and some other people have been neg but still doing the KPU.Healing Blessings Joyce
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Joyce, where are you in So Cal? I am in Orange County. Troy

--------------------
Troy

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Troy, detoxing is the big part for me now. As long as I get lymphatic drainage massages every other week, work out, etc., I feel 100%.

I rode the past two days in a car from FL, so didn't move around much, today I had fibro symptoms. I exercised hard and am drinking a lot of water and had some carrot/beet/celery/apple juice, also a coffee enema, which really stirred up the toxins for a half hour afterward. It's letting up a bit now.

So, today, 90% .... but as soon as I am able to get this sludge out, I'll be back to 100% again. Toxins are a huge part of it, I agree.

--------------------

bamboo forest
Member # 21066

Hey Troy have you observed people getting Bionic 880 treatment in Germany for Lyme for 4 years? I am not trying to argue with you and I am probably not even at 100% yet but I am feeling much better than when I first landed in Germany. Feel free to ask Karin about my improvement in 3 short weeks. I was the last person she put on the ice train for Frankfurt.

I had Lyme for a long time and am feeling much better. I don't actually think I am an exception and many others who use the Bionic 880 in the future might make amazing fast progress too.

Words have power so rather than program people with the affirmation that if you have had Lyme for a long time it will take a long time to get better why not leave that negative affirmation out of the equation especially because that is probably not even truth with Bionic 880 treatment.

lymewreck36
Member # 4395

KPU.....AI....

I'm still trying to get through the old bionic thread.

I cannot sit and research these other protocols, define them...etc.

Can someone just tell me me what the heck these things are, without me spending hours on here figuring it out.

I can do that later, just want to know what these protocals are, how to initiate them, and where to get "stuff" for them.

mary

lymewreck36
Member # 4395

I know, I'm not asking much am I? [dizzy]
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

KPU = mineral deficiency - zinc, b6, manganese, www.drrandy.com (articles)

AI = homeopathic drops from Europe

--------------------

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Bamboo, we will difinitely disagree, no I never said that I observed people doing the Bionic for 4 years, I have observed lymies for over 4 years, with rife and other modalities. I honestly would not make this statement if I had not observed it.

I leave things open, in my book only God is for sure, for as I said, there are exceptions to every rule. Six goofy is getting better pretty darn fast and so are you.

If someone is optimistic, there chances of healing are much better than others, this is an overall attitude that must be captured by the individual.

The Bionic is new to most of us and could change some things, possibly even duration of healing, we will see. I am herxing pretty hard from it with my blood, by the way, getting some blood drawn and putting a good amount in the vial is much stronger for ME than just using a couple of drops. Troy

--------------------
Troy

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Blood was tough for me .... and I had treated Lyme, babs and bart prior to it.

Does anyone have a good source for glass vials?

--------------------

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Six goofy what is your name if I might ask? Your post is excellent! I can't exercise right now because of a stretched sclera in my eye. It is so helpful though. Your doing great, what a good motivator you are.

Bamboo, you are right, "Power of life and death are in the tongue", that is why I try not to say things that I had not witnessed or observed. With the right attitude we can overcome anything, keep up the good progress. Troy

--------------------
Troy

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Sorry, I don't use my name on the board .... you can PM me though .... you know me. [Smile]

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

ergopathics.com can provide the small vials.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Sixgoofy is terse. Love it.

NOt feeling well. I'm fine if I keep my feet up and my head down...resting.

But trying to move around is the pits. I'm exhausted.

Mary

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Terse, I can send you some vials, send me your address to [email protected]

--------------------
Troy

bamboo forest
Member # 21066

Troy I so agree with you on this "If someone is optimistic, there chances of healing are much better than others, this is an overall attitude that must be captured by the individual."

My health care person who I plan to treat further with using his Bionic 880 and having him energy test me once a month 30 days after my last appointment that I had in Germany per Dr. W's instructions warned me that treating with blood can kick some ***. Luckily I asked for and received an Rx for 5 more IV's from Dr. W. and took all the ingredients home and now I just need Ms. C. S. to tell me how to mix them and I need to find someone who can give them to me after each monthly Bionic 880 treatment.

I have yet to try treating with my own blood and was hoping to in Germany but was told not to treat with nosodes on my last appointment because I was doing so well.

Dr. W's staff gave me a couple of empty glass nosodes vials to take home to put my blood in. I have yet tried to do so. At some point I will.

Troy do you know where Dr. W. is going to help open up a Bionic 880 clinic in CA?

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Troy, SC , Calif Santa Cruz. I was the one on your group that tried to get support from your site when I had just been sprayed for the LBAM spray that made me extremly more ill.Already having lyme and co and herxing. You said not to talk about it.Others tried to support me and you shut them down. That was very hurtful. Just had to get that off my chest. Joyce
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Hi Lymewreck, Read my Md's article about KPU Pyrroluria that Six posted. Its a simple explanation. I wish I had known about it and AI yrs ago. I understand having a hard time researching. Hang in there Joyce
Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Sorry Joyce, I was getting complaints from many about that issue. Did you get some help?

Bamboo, I didn't know he was going to open a clinic here, I really think we should protect anyone using the Bionic at a clinic. Pass the word only to those you can trust. Troy

--------------------
Troy

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hey Troy, thanks, I emailed you. You will look at the email and say, "Oh, THAT'S who she is!" LOL

Many regulars know my name ... I don't use it on the board to protect my doctors since I pretty freely talk about my treatment and most know who I see.

--------------------

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Troy, Thanks for the apology. We came together as a community and stopped them from spraying again and wasting $ for a moth that has caused no problems.A child almost died from the spray and many of us have been affected.KPU and AI are helping to get the poisons and trauma out of my body. Peace & Healing Blessings to you Joyce
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

If I want to get the nosodes (sp?) for bartonella, babesia, for my ongoing treatment....

You said Dr. W. doesn't have those?

But I can get them from somewhere?

I'm going to the U.S. end of next week and will be there for two weeks.

Can I order them from somewhere to bring back to Germany with me?

What is your advice on this subject?

Are they expensive?

Mary

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I have Deseret Biologicals for the other infections. The borrelia one has babesia and erlichia in it.

You can use blood to get the other infections, too. Your own blood has all the information of the other infections, even those you don't know you have. (Start slowly on blood and talk to Dr. W about it ... you don't want to do it till you've cleared borrelia).

I still treat monthly with blood. Generally, I'll have some fibro symptoms come back, then I treat again. I still test as having babesia and bartonella.

--------------------

bamboo forest
Member # 21066

Ask the MD and he will have his staff make you a blood nosode to treat with when he feels you are ready to treat with your blood. If you plan on taking it home with you ever ask the MD how to keep it cool on the way home.
Forgiveness
Member # 20417

Does anyone one know which is the best company to buy the plug in electromagnetic nuetralizer and how well it works, I am having fits with EMFs and the Bionic treatments. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks all. God bless, Troy

--------------------
Troy

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I wear a Philiip Stein watch, so they're neutralized wherever I go.

--------------------

Forgiveness
Member # 20417

I have a q link, I think that is very similar, it has done the job in the past, but wow, I overdid the Bionic and it's not keeping up. Troy

--------------------
Troy

Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more Bionic experiences from people who don't post anymore here in LN!
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement