LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Will this kill me ? All should look at this. Need help.. !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will this kill me ? All should look at this. Need help.. !!!
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was taken with my Webcam. This is different than the ones that have come out of me in the past as they now show Nuclei, which look like eyes.

I am dumping tons of these now and on no therapy other than the IVIG.

Just sent it to my Infectious Disease Dr.'s email. See if he still wants to send me to a psychiatrist. This is Criminal how the Dr.s let me sit and suffer from the toxin die off I'm getting from these. I'm doing Coffee enemas now daily to keep up with this crap.

It's the only way to get rid of the stiff neck, tremors, head pains, etc.

-

LT

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
morgellon's maybe??

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like the creature from 20,000 leagues under the sea.... [Eek!]

How big are they? I can't tell from this....

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the size of a Dime

LT

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe someone can look at in a lab for you...

I did a google search...they look something like trichomonads (parasites) but to be honest I don't know much about these...

--------------------

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TO LIFE
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi LT,

Have you considered posting this at curezone on the humawrm site?

The are very knowledgeable in parasites.

Hang in their mate

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Of course, they seem too large for protozoa....

--------------------

glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG do they all have eyes now? I have seen these somewhere on curezone.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God, at first I thought this was a joke?? This came out of you? You are right it's criminal that Drs aren't helping you. I am so curious what this is! It is the size of a dime? What the heck? I'm scared, are you taking anything besides coffee enemas to get rid of parasites? Or is this just coming out with the coffee enemas?

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TO LIFE
Unregistered

Hi LT,

Please post this on the Humaworm site they might be able to help you.

Hugs

lymetwister
Member # 19590

They are not eyes, but Nuclei, which is the center of the organism. It is possible to have more than one Nuclei.

Please post the link to Curezone, I would like to see the comparison.

I can't believe these are living in me. Every time I do a coffee enema, I feel them pass through my liver bile ducts.

I get really nauseated and then they flood out. These are too mature to be living in the colon as I have been flushing every day now for the last 4 days.

I wish they would just cut me open and get these freaking things out of me.

This is Lyme folks. Parasites are a big part of this disease.

I just hope the IVIG kills them all and I can be done with this crap.

It is so intense, I can't tell you guys enough. I feel like a baby now when I complained about my early treatment Herx's compared to what I'm going through now.

It's like I'm being tortured around the clock.

My latest roundup is now sitting with the Health Department and the Dr. told me they would go to the CDC if they were not able to identify them.

Hanging on as I have no choice. What I don't get is how medicine has treated me all of this time. I've been to the ER at least 20 times in 18 mos. I've seen over 40 or more Dr.s of the same and different specialties.

When I'm better, I will try and get on every syndicate out there and go to bat for all of you that have supported me through this nightmare.

LT

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Parasites were a big problem for me, too, and mine were visible, though I never saw something like this ... didn't look hard though. I had to do coffee enemas daily for over a year to get a break from the pain.

I'm still working on parasites. Even now that the Lyme is not active, I still feel horrible when I start a parasite cleanse.

Please let us know what it is when you identify it.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you seeing a LLMD?

What do they think of all of this? I tried to read back on your earlier posts and I thought you said, you were going to your doc.

Maybe you should cut back on the IVIG since its obviously doing something. Just might want to slow down the killing process untill you know how much toxic load your body can manage. Just a thought.
I am sure this is scary.

Please keep us posted. Sending you my prayers and good thoughts. Take care!! Hope you can get some rest and things look up in the AM.

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TO LIFE
Unregistered

Hi Again,

Here is the link:

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=757

Their is someone by the name of RJ that might know.

HANG IN THEIR AND HANG WITH US.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thing scares the hell out of me. [Frown] I hope someone IDs it soon.

This is insane.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are also seen on

www.lymephotos.com

I had some pretty mean looking parasites come out of me. The pain and suffering was unbearable at times. Hang in there, it does get better. After 3 1/2 yrs I am still trying to get rid of them, but the pain is gone.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

LLMD has all treatment on hold due to this die off.

I can't cut back on the IVIG as once it's in me it works for over 80 days. I'm almost 40 days in, so 40 or so more days to go.

This has been what I've been saying all along. You can pulse Abx and cut back when your Herxing, but there is NO cutting back once the IVIG is in you.

If I live through this it will be amazing, thats all I can say. Just remember I was a brave one if this gets me.

LT

TO LIFE
Unregistered

Dear LT,

I do not know how to post pictures or I would do it for you, on the humaworm curezone web site.

If I was you I would just go slow right now. Do not over do anything.

I really believe parasites are a big co infection in Lyme too. It's not like winning the daily double.

Big Hugs

Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it looks like the little stringy things are parasites, and the blob is just a blob of mucus or something, and the two dots are just blood or tissue or something unidentified.

In other words, I think this is many parasites, not one big thing. To me, that seems like a more likely scenario. But I'm not a doctor or anything.

Or, it could be some kind of body tissue, I dunno.

LT, I was wondering....what did the docs have to say about the results of your lumbar puncture? Would be interested to hear. Thanks, and hope you start feeling better.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like Morgellons in biofilm to me.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mucus plug released from bile ducts?

Liver enzymes okay?

Ultrasound of liver done? Fatty liver?

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davidx
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davidx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT-

Sorry you are going through all this. Definitely want to know what those things are.

About the IVIG, I was thinking this morning that you do have one option to help get it out of your body a bit quicker (if you and your dr think it;s a good idea). You can go for plasmapheresis which takes a couple hours but should get rid of a significant amount of the ivig. It might be something to talk to your dr about if you are interested.

-David

--------------------
Same nightmare, different day!

Posts: 401 | From East Coast | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Thanks David, will look into this.

Grandmother, you wouldn't want to continue the IVIG if you were going through what I'm going through. My head has never hurt so bad and my symptoms have never flaired like they are now. I need to be knocked out and can hardly sleep due to all of the pain in my head.

Marnie, yes I have been told from ultrasound that the liver is Fatty.

Everyone else, I am looking at this thing up close. No question it is a parasite with 2 Nuclei. I have researched parasites enough to know what this is.

Thanks for all of your support.

LT

just jan
Member # 16285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just jan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT,
I am so sorry for the awful pain and suffering you are dealing with. I was always told die off

is good but when you are in this state It is hard to believe. I did the plasmapheresis for 2

years. I don't know how that would help with die off.
Edgar Cayce was called the healing prophet and

he believed Castor oil either outside the body or taken internally killed off parasites and

bugs and helped the organs heal.
I take it daily.

Please hang in there.

Blessings,
Just Jan

--------------------
I used to be marblenose but my lymebrain could not remember what email account I used to sign in so now I am just jan...
bit in 1994 diagnosed in 2004 I have tried every anbx and alternative known to personkind.

NICENESS COUNTS!!

Posts: 61 | From orange county new york | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davidx
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davidx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Jan-

Plasmapheresis would remove the IVIG from his body since plasma is taken out and replaced with albumin. If the IVIG is causing the die-off then removing it might help him suffer less. Of course if the die-off is good in the long run then leaving the IVIG in as long as possible is the best route.

-David

--------------------
Same nightmare, different day!

Posts: 401 | From East Coast | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lt,

i am sorry you are in so much pain and hope you get some relief and answers soon.

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Spent all day at the ER and begged them to keep me as I am in such agony over here.

I took the Creature along and though for sure I'd get some help.

And...I was at Hopkins

Needless to say, I got blown off and told to see psychiatry. I asked the Dr. where all of these people go who are on mystery diagnosis. How do these people get worked up and found out whats wrong with them ?

Pompas *** Dr. had nothing to suggest. He didn't even credit the Red legged Parasite, but only sent 2 specimen bottles to the lab that I brought with me full of the creatures.

I told him, if I didn't get relief I was gonna jump in front of a truck. He said, keep talking like that and he'd call security and have me restrained. I was like, Hellloooooooo I don't want to die, I'm suffering and need some help. But couldn't get through to the jerk.

Back home and another wasted, stressed out day.

Back to sleep I go only to awake to another screwed up day, or maybe not. Keeping the faith through this crap.

LT

seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry you are feeling so sick.

What did your Lyme doc say about the spinal tap results? It sure looked like you have encephalitis.

I honestly think the G.I. parasites are a secondary issue. The head pain, stiff neck and tremors are most likely from the encephalitis.

Hubby treated giardia and ascaris within the first 6 months of getting sick. Helped with his gastritis and nausea and vomiting and weight loss but did nothing for his tremors and neurological symptoms. He did not have any Lyme treatment until more than a year later when that was diagnosed.

Babesia and other bloodborne parasites are microscopic.

Actually your picture looks a little like giardia, but is much much too large for that.

Coffee enemas somehow alter the perception of pain. They may also detox, but were first used as pain killers during the Civil War I think it was.

Did you take your spinal tap results with you to the ER? That is something they might actually admit you for. Were you alone or do you have a friend or family member who could help talk to the docs?

This is not medical advice, just my opinion based on hubby's experiences.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesNYC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You show the Drs something like this and they think you need psych help?

How do they explain a parasite the size of a dime??????? A manifestation of your imagination?

A parasite THAT size would not be single cell!

Is it alive? Is it moving around on it's own?

How would something that big get into your body? It's MUCH bigger than a tick. So I don't see how it could have come from a tick bite.

It looks more like a jellyfish.

Weird.

Please let us know how these MDs explain this, this THING!

James

Posts: 872 | From New York City | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

What is that thing and where did it spawn from?
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James, the docs didn't see it come out of Lymetwister remember. No excuse to treat any sick patient like that regardless. It's sickening. They probably are being jerks thinking the patient got it somewhere else and not excreted.

Think if you tell an ER doc about coffee enemas, they will surely look at you like you have three heads.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spinal tap results?????

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any possibility it could be a piece of intestinal mucosa?

Did you ever blow your nose too hard & then look into the tissue and see some little spots & strings of blood?

If enema solution is warmer than 105 degrees it can damage your intestinal lining. I also believe that daily use can damage it.

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Since it's so large, Marnie may be right. It may be some kind of mucus plug...

--------------------

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Sorry guys, I'm seeing it on this end in real time vision.

It's no mucus plug and I have expelled 100's of these things if not 1000's over the last 6 mos.

Initially they came out from doing salt/c, now I havn't done salt/c in a long time with the IVIG on board.

I felt a Herx during my 3rd IVIG infusion which sent me to the bathroom only to expel tons more of these things.

Those black dots are Nuclei without a doubt and the leggy things are flagella without a doubt, which makes it a parasite and nothing else.

The fact that they are alive before they die and come out of me I'm sure accounts for many of my symptoms and then when they are dead they make their way to my liver, I get nauseated and out they come.

When they come out, my symptoms greatly resolve, which would suggest a toxin effect.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

I'm not a microbiologist, but I have been reading on this stuff and it makes sense.

The fact that it's bigger than a tic to me, means nothing. I've had this infection for a long time and even though many debate the parasitic nature of this disease, there are many that support it such as Dr. K.

Anything can start small and grow large over years or even months.

Remember, the tic is the vector that instills these things into us, so size is irrelevant after long periods of time.

Just my thoughts based on what I'm seeing and experiencing over here.

I will get to the bottom of this. Remember, my state health dept. has a bottle of these things and they are going to the CDC if they can't identify it.

Despite the agony, I am now 41 days into the IVIG, which means I'm at the half life. If everything I'm saying is correct, I would think things would start to calm now as only half of the IVIG remains in me. Time will tell.

I thank everyone for your support and comments. I will be following up with my Neuro doc. ASAP. He has been out of town on vacation, so I have to be patient until he gets back and while the Health Dept. works on this. I also had an EEG the other day, which is still pending, which is better than an MRI to confirm encephalitis, at least thats what I'm being told.

LT

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to post that picture on the Rife Forum. Possibly some people there may have a clue as to what that is.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesNYC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This can't be a single cell. So unless it's an ET...

Well please let us know what they figure out. I can't wait!

(But looks like a mucous blob to me).

Posts: 872 | From New York City | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

You can see the same parasite on

www.lymephotos.com

This is definitely not a mucus plug. I saw them early on when I was doing antiparasitic herbs and salt/c.

Parasites play a major part in Lyme disease. Macroscopic as well as microscopic. The lymedocs are very well aware of this, especially the ones that trained under Dr. K. Keep us posted LT,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go to a different hospital and ask the doctor to assist you in the bathroom.

Let him see that this comes out of you.

I would wait for a response and see if he treats.

If not, I would then march over to the closest news channel, hopefully one with a medical reporter and explain the whole thing.

Get it on the tv about medical neglect and mystery diagnosis.

Sorry about the stupidity-

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my heart really goes out to you. You are a brave soul.
You have to know we are all behind you on this....wish we could show up at the ER when things like this happen ....20 or 50 of us standing beside you saying treat!!!!! you idiots!!!!

Have you done anything else that might help the toxic affect of these dying other then coffee enemas?

Maybe some serious binders, nutrients, baths, and saunas? It won't get to the bottom of anytning but it may make the process less painfull.

best wishes

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarsyNY
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarsyNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about having a colonoscopy or at least virtual colonoscopy ? Since there are so many and the size of them I think it would help to have a gastroenterologist take a look. Also the pictures would prove that you are not crazy when you visit other dr.s.

This needs to be identified ASAP you should not have to suffer like this.

Posts: 465 | From New York, NY | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You asked if this will kill you. Well, just in case , you should start planning your funeral-and to pay for it send the pic to Ripley's Believe It or Not.

I think you should give it a name.

Posts: 365 | From Sylvania | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very productive advice JR [Frown]
Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarsyNY
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarsyNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?
Posts: 465 | From New York, NY | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I second the huh. [Frown]
JR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be too concerned-they're selling them on etsy.com

-

Posts: 365 | From Sylvania | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

JR
Maybe I ve been feeling terrible for too long and I have lost my sense of humor but this seems really insenstive.

Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

LT, let us know what the lab turns up. If they are that big, they can't miss 'em that's for sure....

--------------------

Jin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lymetwister,
I went to curezone.com as TO LIFE suggested. Then I googled what I thought your picture looked like. It is only an educated guess, but by appearance, this appears to be Giardia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardia_lamblia
is where I found out about symptoms and a more detailed description. Hopefully, you can compare your symptoms with these to find an answer.

Sincerely,
Jin

--------------------
Celiac Disease (2007)
Candida Overgrowth (2006)
Thyroid Disease (2004)
Gallbladder Disease (removed- 2003)
Fibromyalgia (2001)
Ovarian Cysts (5 in less than 10 months - 2000)
Anemia (2000)
IBS (1999)
Acid Reflux (1999)

Posts: 369 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TO LIFE
Unregistered

Dear Jin,

Thanks soo much for helping LT. I am not very knowledgeable on the computer.

Dear JR,

A really strong person is kind and gentle. I find your joke very hurtful. LT is going thru a rough time right now.

Dear LT,

You are in my heart and prayers.

JR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16898

If you believe Jin's research and it is a picture of Giardia (taken with your Webcam!)then I would head straight to somewhere else for answers because Giardia are microscopic.

If this is Giardia the size of a dime- you are in serious trouble for sure.

Have you been eating Luna Bars by any chance?

JR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16898

Here's what CDC will tell you about Giardia:

http://cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/giardiasis/factsht_giardia.htm - 35k

So I suspect you can relax about it being Giardia.

Jin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear TO LIFE,
I figure since my brain is one of the few things working properly, I may as well put it to good use! I am fortunate that I have been around computers since the age of three. Sadly, no one will hire me. Getting a job doing research on the internet would be ideal, but there appears to be no openings anywhere. In the meantime, I will attempt to prevent my brain from going to mush by helping others as much as possible!

Dear LT,
I also wanted to mention Doctor's Data and The Great Smokies Lab. Many people have been satisfied with their results for parasite testing. A friend of mine recommended them. I was stunned when I read about Giardia looking like a smiley face. [Eek!] That looks like your parasites!

Keep in mind that I want you to use your own judgment and instincts. Testing is the only thing that can actually diagnose you with a parasite. Considering what they appear to be, I figured it was not so likely you had been swallowing baby octopi whole. [bonk] Most people never eat octopus, let alone swallow them without chewing. Regardless, I hope you feel better and begin figuring out why you are suffering.

Sincerely,
Jin

--------------------
Celiac Disease (2007)
Thyroid Disease (2004)
Fibromyalgia (2001)
Anemia (2000)
IBS (1999)
Acid Reflux (1999)

Posts: 369 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

I went to that site, but it isn't it. I have seen a few of these photos that look like whats coming out of my on Curezone and I just emailed the posters to see if they were sick. The photo below is pretty identical to what I am looking at on my end. This picture comes from CureZone.

-

Things might be calming down a bit, but still feel pretty awful.

I'm not sure I got the joke either. Trying not to think about my funeral, even though the picture of my kids standing over my casket does cross my mind from time to time. This is when I cry most of the time, wondering how they will go on without me if the Lyme kills me.

Not sure why someone would try and remind me of this. I can't figure some people out.

LT

feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there guy. Some people should just keep their thoughts to themselves if they have nothing productive to say. JR is just being very insensitive. Perhaps someday the tables will turn and when he needs help and support, everyone will laugh at him.
Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT,

gosh i feel so bad for you and hope that someone will LISTEN to you!

can you go to a really highly recommended gastroenterologist?

I would definitely get an endoscopy and a colonoscopy for SURE.

they actually take a camera with them and surely they might find something and bring the specimen with you so they can do some research.

i think its your best shot.

i am so thinking of you and praying you will get some type of relief soon.

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11735

Dear LT,
I hope the posters at curezone.com can identify whatever it is. I know how scary something like this is. We all do. Another possibility is that you have malabsorption, and are passing food nearly whole. Celiac Disease caused me to do that.

Anyone with Leaky-Gut will pass food that way when they do not absorb nutrients. What is your diet like? Are you restricted in any way? Have you tried going gluten-free? The new picture definitely is more defined.

Sincerely,
Jin

--------------------
Celiac Disease (2007)
Thyroid Disease (2004)
Fibromyalgia (2001)
Anemia (2000)
IBS (1999)
Acid Reflux (1999)

JR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16898

To Life said:
"Dear JR,
A really strong person is kind and gentle. I find your joke very hurtful. LT is going thru a rough time right now."

A really strong person tries to help someone face their fears. What if my comment was not a joke? Obviously the OP is concerned about dying- we all are. Look at the subject title. She needs help with her fear that this will kill her.

Have you ever seen the show Obsessed? They use exposure therapy and ask clients to think it through to the end.

I don't know what that creature is, and I don't think it will kill her- but she thinks it might-so face your fear and be prepared. If you think my comment was a joke-then maybe you are not taking her seriously.

Sometimes the truth does hurt- and it takes a really strong person to accept that. You can't be kind and gentle with Cancer- and you can't be kind and gentle with Lyme Disease-hugs and kisses are not going to cure it.

JR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16898

quote:
Originally posted by feelfit:
Hang in there guy. Some people should just keep their thoughts to themselves if they have nothing productive to say. JR is just being very insensitive. Perhaps someday the tables will turn and when he needs help and support, everyone will laugh at him.

It does none of us any good to ignore our own mortality. Perhaps I am the only one being sensitive to OPs fear of dying? It's a real fear that all of us carry with us. I don't consider it a laughing matter. Sorry if the reality of dying offends you, but I do not intend to put rose colored glasses on it.
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
morgellons maybe?

they have some excellent pictures on the web.

me, i'd be totally freaking out -- stark raving mad!!!

have you tried the nutrasilver stuff?

i've watched others die from lyme -- it ain't pretty. i know when my time comes it will probably be related to lyme in some way. i pray for all of us and hope you find your answers.

please keep searching and screaming at those dr's.

i bet if some of us took that parasite cleanse or something we'd find stuff that looked worse than this.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11735

Dear randibear,
I bet you are right about finding scary things if the rest of us took cleansing supplements. I shudder at the thought. Looking at those pictures on curezone.com made me queasy!
Looking at spaghetti is not going to be easy for a while. Can you say "Ew!"?

Dear LT,
It is difficult not to think about your own mortality. I think about it all of the time.
I am always scared I have Cancer instead, or that there is something else awful going wrong. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me. Sometimes it is nice just for someone to acknowledge your fears and not judge.

Sincerely,
Jin

--------------------
Celiac Disease (2007)
Thyroid Disease (2004)
Fibromyalgia (2001)
Anemia (2000)
IBS (1999)
Acid Reflux (1999)

Janice70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janice70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I currently have the exact things coming out of me. I recently finished 5 days of the parasite

program with the Resonant Light PERL. I started Salt/C a few days ago. I do not feel sick. I

actually feel better, I think. I still have my usual Lyme symptoms but no increased herxing.

My "guys" are smaller than a dime, though.

Posts: 311 | From CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a photo from the curezone site:

http://www.curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=31076

These aren't mine but look exactly like what I have passed several times and my sister has passed them as well.

I think they may be larvae of liver flukes but nobody seems to know what they are. They look much like what you are passing without the "eyes" or nuclei.

My doctor sent them to Quest Diagnosis and they said they were 'non parasitic' BULL. I know they are SOMEthing.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

If you look at the pictures at

www.lymephotos.com

they look like the babies of what is pictured as much larger ones above them.

So it could be the larva that we are seeing that lymetwister has posted with the babies emerging. The ones at cureszone are the same as well. Can't believe no one can identify them

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

seekhelp
Member # 15067

They are just bean sprout pieces Mojo. [Smile] Good ole' Quest Diagnostics.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement