LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Autism due to a vaccination? Anyone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Autism due to a vaccination? Anyone?
Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Peedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my daughter's professors had a healthy child until he received a Mumps/Measles/Rubella vaccination.

Things went terribly wrong - there's no way anyone can tell her the vaccination had nothing to do with her son's autism. She is certain it did.

Does anyone else know of a personal experience such as this?

-peedie

[ 09-10-2009, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Peedie ]

Posts: 641 | From So. CA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I think this is what frequently happens with autism from what I've read. Child is completely normal, healthy and developing normally...then MMR around 18 months. Child stops progressing...begins regressing almost immediately, some report vacant look in the eyes, like the child is no longer 'there'.

It's so sad! I know of 2 people personally who said the same thing. One was a pastor's wife of a MOPS group I used to go to. They ended up taking him to various doctors to try to get someone to chelate mercury. The doc who gave him the vax told them his mercury levels were off the charts and he was too afraid to try.

Finally found an alternative practitioner who would do it...even with it she said he would still bang his head on the table repeatedly, ect.

Stories like this break my heart...how many more kids/families will have to suffer!!!?

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, until scientists pinpoint the cause or triggers of autism many people will continue to distrust the safety of vaccines. Word of mouth and fear are powerful forces.

Peedie, your friend will probably not believe a word you tell her no matter how strong of a reference you give her. It might be best to just agree to disagree.

I do have some personal experiences that might be of interest though.

A doctor that I used to work for has a son that developed autism prior to being vaccinated(he is in his teens now). The child was born in another country where vaccines were not as readily available as they are here.

The child's other parent is also an MD that specializes in developmental delays and autism. She is very well known and highly respected in our community.

Both parents believe that vaccines are safe and have vaccinated all of their children since moving to the USA. (The other children were born in the USA and followed the typical AAP vaccine schedule).

While working with this doctor I also met several children that had been misdiagnosed with autism. Appropriate testing revealed that several of these children had genetic disorders not true autism.

Just some things to think about as I know that this is a touchy subject for many.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blaze
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long has the MMR vaccine been around, and how recent did autism appear on the map? Something else is going on with autism, and it is possible that the mercury in these vaccines is now behaving differently than it did in the 1970's. Here may be the missing link to the autism puzzle...

http://www.switched.com/2007/04/19/cell-phones-and-autism/

The result of five years of clinical research, the study concludes that EMR negatively affects cell membranes, allowing for the build up of "heavy metal" toxins closely associated with autism.

And here is another piece...

http://www.rense.com/general34/cell.htm

By Arthur Firstenberg and Susan Molloy

The 750,000-watt Doppler weather radar at Fort Dix, New Jersey, overlooks the Township of Brick. Why is that of interest to anyone but meteorologists? It's not, except that eight out of every 1000 children born in Brick since the radar station was built in 1994 are autistic.

The Brick Township Autism Investigation (1), conducted in 1998 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, uncovered 60 cases of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) among children aged three through ten in this town of 77,000 residents. As in much of the rest of the world, autism is increasing here. But the prevalence of both ASD and classic autism in Brick Township were found to be dramatically higher than normal in the 3-to-5-year-old age group, i.e., those born since 1994.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work with children with behavioral and developmental problems, and I worked with two autistic kids in particular.

One definitely saw this happen right after the MMR vaccine, and no one can tell her that her daughter's autism comes from anything but that vaccine.

My older son got the MMR vaccines pretty much on schedule. He's not autistic, but I'll tell you what, he began having a lot more behavior issues shortly after that vaccine.

Even now, he's often hard to control and has some pretty wicked tantrums.

My two year old still has not had the MMR vaccine, and I intend to hold off as long as possible.

Because of his birthday, he'll start school late anyway, so I have a little extra time with him.

I'm just more scared with him for some reason and can't shake the feeling that I should wait or not do it at all with him.

Call it mommy anxiety or mommy instinct, I don;t care.

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
starfall,

You can get the MMR split up in into 3 different vaccines. At least that way, they are not getting so much at one time. I did the measels first with my daughter and she had a bad reaction to it...lost her coordination for the day...it was so frightening. After that I stopped vaccines.

If you think your kids might have lyme, I would be more cautious about vaccines, but that's just my gut feeling.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have more than one friend who had a normal, healthy child and after vaccination that child became Autistic. I've seen it happen within only a DAY after a vaccine. One in particular that goes to my church, her son was fine, and the day after a MMR vaccine he was laying on the floor going in circles one way. Has been autistic ever since.

We don't do vaccines now. I've seen to many experiences in my friends children, first hand.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I know a family with two non-verbal autistic boys who were verbal pre-vaccinations (the ones at about two years old). That family KNEW it was the vaccinations.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, sammy, I side with my daughter's professor when she says it was the MMR vaccination which "triggered" the autism.
She is a very intelligent woman and makes that determination by personal experience and research.

The mecury preservative (thiomerasol) in most infant immunizations gives a dose of Mecury exceeding the "permissible limit" for a 3 mo old. for an entire year.

Mecury is linked to Parkinson's disease. It can leak into the blood-brain barrier and reduce nerve conduction velocity and visual evoked responses...(p143 detoxify or die)

I can imagine the mega dose of mecury in a baby could be the "luck of the draw" as to how their body will handle it. I'm sure other things, environment, immunity strength, genetic predisposition factor in as well.

We need to ask - why subject the baby to such a harsh and unhealthy element?

There must be a better way.
-p

Posts: 641 | From So. CA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard1062
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard1062     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I disagree. Have worked in Early Intervention my whole career. Autism often shows up around age 1 1/2 or 2, whether or not the child was vaccinated.

Also, they stopped using mercury in vaccines several years ago, but the autism rate has not dropped. Curious, yes?

Posts: 228 | From Mass. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't offer much here, as I fortunately have not had to deal with autism. My heart goes out to the parents whose kids are autistic.

My advice to anyone would be to ask pediatricians to test titers of measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, etc. before doing any more "routine" shots. If kids already have antibodies, there is no need for more shots.

From what I was told, the measles booster by itself will no longer be offered in the near future. My older daughter had no immunity to measles (despite MMR and booster), but had immunity to mumps and rubella. Both the lyme doc and ped recommended she get the measles shot, so ped gave it to her recently, thankfully with no side effects. Made sure she had nothing but rest the few days afterwards.

She has no immunity to pneumonia at all, so have to think about pneumovax long and hard.

Meningitis vaccine seems necessary too as they get older and will hopefully be in college, but very scary for kids whose immune systems are weakened by LD. If we don't get her vaccinated, we are taking a chance that she will contract meningitis. Don't plan on doing this one til her immune system is stronger.

Will probably get her the pneumonia vaccine too(she's already had pneumonia and a long history of asthma) b/c of no immunity, but will space it far enough away from the meningitis vaccine.

I will never give my kids a routine flu shot (older one got very sick from it years ago), much less the H1N1 shot which sounds like a nightmare in the making. Refused gardasil vaccine too. Pediatrician agreed, saying it was way too new. This is why we love her. She gets it, unlike so many.

Little one got very sick after first pertussis shot as an infant. Never got another pertussis vaccine after that. Hopefully she has antibodies to pertussis at this point, and we won't have to worry about whooping cough.

Think that some vaccines have saved lives and have been useful. But can't help but wonder about the consequences of giving so many shots to babies in such a short time.

Also hard to comprehend the ingredients in these vaccines. I always dreaded taking kids for shots, but if I knew what was in them, I'd be terrified and I'm not sure I'd let them get the shots. Hindsight is always 20/20 though. Hoping that more info (ie, truth) comes out over the next couple of years, so parents have peace of mind and can make informed decisions.

They just keep adding more and more vaccines each year. Older one got chicken pox, little one had to get the vaccine before school (efforts to have her get chickenpox beforehand didn't work), presumably b/c of how dangerous chicken pox can be. Is getting chicken pox more dangerous than getting the vaccine? Seems that's the case in older people, but I tend to think kids are better off just getting chickenpox instead of the vaccine, esp since they might not even be immune to it despite the vaccine.

Ped at the time told me horror stories of kids who were not vaccinated against varicella and all the complications they suffered. Was skeptical, but had no choice other than to give little one the vaccine so she could go to school. Have no idea if she still has immunity, but will get her tested before she gets anymore shots.

So many tough questions/issues here. We all try to do right by our kids, and end up second-guessing ourselves, no matter what we do.

Posts: 214 | From where ticks flourish | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They did not stop using mercury several years ago. LOL someone needs to do a lil research

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veromia
Member # 22031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Veromia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They did not stop using mercury.
this is someone else telling a parent they cant tell the difference of when there child was present minded or not.

A parent has a connection w their child at any age wether it be 3 months or 1 and a half.

They know the difference.

Doctors say at 18 months when they recieve the vaccine is when they are developing those skills which dont end up showing in an autistic child.

That is why you notice it at that time instead of before when they actually had it before but u didnt know because developemental milestones were not yet reached .

That is bull. Bull bull. A parent knows. Its always ok. the doctors and whoever say, its always ok nothing mysterious could possibly be happening. Its crap.

Im sick of it.

--------------------
Let us fight with peace.

Posts: 90 | From Niles, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't autism but it is a warning from the CDC to neurologists regarding the H1N1 flu vaccine.

I first heard about the CDC warning from a fellow poster on another website. Her doctor showed her the CDC letter. Then I received this.

http://tinyurl.com/m8wthf

It is sad we can't trust our govt or our medicine any longer.

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought long and hard about just skipping any further vaccines on either of my kids, but is that going to cause trouble when the younger one strts school?

I know you can sign off on them not having any vaccines, but are they going to have a cow about it if I just decide to stop vaccinating suddenly?

Or are they going to have the attitude of "Well, you got all the other vaccines, what's the problem all of a sudden?"

I guess I'm just not an assertive confrontive enough person. I'm too much of a wimp, and my husband isn't really behind me either.

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone read `The Impossible Cure by Amy Lansky? (A science writer tells of how her autistic son regained his health with homeopathy.) If I knew of someone whose child developed ANY behavioral or health changes after a vaccination, I'd sure encourage them to find an experienced homeopath ASAP. Homeopaths have been treating `vaccine damage' problems for a very long time.

I fear that moms today may be passing on some of their own vaccination `damage' to their kids. I also suspect it is a cumulative problem from one generation to the next. It appears that many people become hyper-sensitive to the metals and chemicals found in vaccines, and there may be a subsequent impaired ability to detoxify metals and chemicals.

Vaccinations may be responsible for a lot of food sensitivities as well. For instance, casein (milk protein) is contained in some vaccines, MSG in others, peanut oil has been used vaccines and wheat germ oil has been used as a carrier agent, etc. (I've read that `fair labeling' for vaccines does NOT include stuff like peanut products, milk products, sesame, soy, wheat, etc., but I haven't verified that.)

Here's a good chart that shows the ingredients in each vaccine:
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

Here's some good info on the effects of individual ingredients.
http://www.vaccination.inoz.com/ingredie.html

And this kind of thing scares me as much as anything:

quote:
.....Human and animal serum and tissues used in vaccines have helped more than 60 recognized animal viruses cross over to humans of which two, SV 20 and SV 40, both simian viruses, have till now been identified as damaging.

..... virologists suspect that billions of foreign viruses and bacteria have crossed over by the use of animal and human serum in vaccines......

http://www.hpathy.com/papersnew/rebello-vaccines-unsafe-untested.asp

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starfall,

You should be able to just sign a waiver. That's what we do for our kids in school! However, I read it very carefully and if there is something that I don't agree with or the waiver is incriminating, I cross it out before signing. That way I am NOT signing things such as, "by not vaccinating, your child is more at risk, blah blah blah"

I will add things such as, "Vaccines CAN cause allergic reaction, the actual disease or possible death" as these have been PROVEN and they cannot refute.

Also...depending on what your stance is on abortion...ALL MMR vaccine is grown on aborted human fetal tissue... You cannot get MMR separately in the US.

Also...yes a few years ago (2002??) they gov't said the pharm companies had to stop using thimerasol...however, they were allowed to continue to sell the remaining vaccines, so they did not actually just stop in that year.

There is aluminum in the vaccines too, so there is still heavy metals.

This is a really good waiver form..it talks about the possible dangers of vaccine vs the actual disease

http://www.vaclib.org/legal/refuselt.htm

My mom said she and her 4 siblings all got Measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, ect. They were all fine, no one sterile, ect. My little sister who is now 27 had mumps when she was 4 as back then you had to get vaccinated just before kindergarten. She too, was fine.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skigal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skigal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starfall,

Does PA have a 'Religious Exemption' Form for school? If so, you could use that. I use the RE form for my child without any hassles from the school. No Dr involvement either.

Posts: 269 | From VA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacyb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The great Dr. J. (kids LLMD) knows about
vaccines and the damage then can cause,
told us that the gov't knew that all
children should of had 2 genetic tests
before ever getting vaccinated but that
it was too costly for them to do that for
all kids.

Also Lyme can induce Autism too (per Dr J.)
Some of the kids he treats recovered from
their autistic symptoms.

My son was definitely injured by vaccines.
Either the total mercury load/Thimerosol
or the vaccine itself = MMR.

IMO we are so vaciniated in the USA that
unless you are traveling out side the country
I would not be concerned about it. Here in the
state of Ohio we have philosophical exemption
forms to not give shots to our kids.

Posts: 476 | From Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my experience and observations, I now believe that the vaccines alone are not the cause of autism, but I believe they are the tipping point for many for autism.

I think if we check the mercury and chemical levels and inherited pathogens in our newborns before giving them a shot, we would see that there is already a pre-existing disregulation and in their bodies with high levels of mercury or other chemicals or bacteria/viruses passed onto them unknown to the parents. They are loaded with something waiting to happen.

The children appear fine, until something sets this off. An overload of mercury would be one factor from the immunizations.

This is why it is now recommended for those imuno-compromised not to get the new flue shot or any flu immunizations. Adding more pathogens to an already compromised body is asking for trouble.

I believe this is what we are witnessing with the rise of autism in our nation! It is not only mercury, but plastics!

I found I poisoned my babies with microwaving their formula in plastic baby bottles.
They are full of plastic chemicals,mercury and got lyme from me.

My kids did not get autism from shots...but I believe I am lucky they didn't. My niece did! But now I believe, knowing the family history, she was already compromised at birth!

There needs to be more testing done and research about this link!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy - wow!!!! the links you provided are terrific! Thanks so much. I copied them for my daughter.
I too have read that the accumulation od mecury can be passed from mother to her child.
We need to remember how quickly vaccinations can be rushed to market. Think LYMErix
-p

Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

Good post from Lightparfait:
I've been reading about plastics too!! dioxins, PCB and styrene outgas from plastic wraps, bottles - styrene is in fruit juice, sodas, ketchup, peanut butter, milk and even baby formula.

When we buy our meat from the store, it's packaged in a styrofoam tray and wraped in fresh plastic wrap. Fresh to outgas on the food within. It's best to buy your meats from the butcher and have it wraped in paper.
-p

asus
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stacyb - what are these two genetic tests that kids should get?
Posts: 116 | From Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

up for asus
blaze
Unregistered

Exposure to microwave radiation (cell phone towers) opens up the blood-brain barrier and causes a redistribution of metals. Google it yourself.
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do know of a child in neighboring county who is a Invalid due to DPT. It went to his brain. The

parents were smart and found a way to prove it and did receive compensation. But not until after

a long legal battle and loads of money spent. And it was not enough to take care of him for the

rest of his days in a bed ridden state.
My daughter had reaction to MMR. Measles like

rash. Fever. Then lost ability to walk and extreme low white count. I got it up doing

research on what might work. It worked.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband teacher two very autistic twin boys.

Their mother and father both claim that the boys were perfectly normal and developing fine until they were 18 months old.

Within like a day of receiving their vaccinations, they were autisitc.

I believe them entirely.

Posts: 287 | From Humboldt County, CA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I have been working in this area for many years.

The best source of information, and what to do about it, is from the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC.org), which is run by parents who have been investigating and reporting on this scene for over 30 years.

They keep up-to-date on research, statistics, attend conferences, lobby, and help parents to avoid forced vaccinations as well as helping to deal with the aftermath.

They also help parents with children who've been adversely affected by vaccines.

These would be the people I would contact for information and help.

Best,

Cass A

P--Additionally, I have a 5-part protocol on detoxifying children who have developed autism from toxins and helping their brains to recover. I have sent this to anyone who asked for it--it's in PDF format. PM me if you'd like a set of them.

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blaze, Very interesting post about the blood brain barrier opening with microwave radiation exposure.
So many links to explore for autism!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new documentary film about the potential dangers of dangers of vaccination has been released. It's entitled "Shots in the Dark".

http://www.nfb.ca/film/shots_in_the_dark_trailer/

http://films.nfb.ca/shots-in-the-dark/film-en.php

http://tinyurl.com/ms7gzs

http://www.autismone.org/content/new-documentary-film-release-shot-dark

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

emla/Lyme
"Shots in the Dark" sounds very interesting! Thanks for the links. It says the DVD will be available soon - I'll look out for it.

My daughter just bought the book - "Evidence of Harm" by David Kirby which is all about the autism and vaccination connection. I'll read it after her.

We need to look into this as more and more vaccines are introduced every year. Our bodies aren't equipped to deal with all the metals and toxins we absorb in everyday life.

Especially because we have a chronic illness. We do not produce enough glutathione necessary to "flush" these poisons out of our system. They accumulate and damage our cells, cause disease and cancers.

Mecury, metals, toxins of all kinds are even passed to the unborn and through the mother's milk.

This could be key as to why some children have such devastating reactions to a vaccination other children can tolerate.

It really is important to avoid as many toxins as possible. Also to detox ourselves constantly.

-p

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Peedie, I agree with your thoughts!

From being diagnosed with lyme, I found that lyme was not my main problem...it's the inherited and acquired toxins, giving me my worst symptoms leading to chronic illness.

Finally learning to detox, has lyme finally gone!

The shots scare me for our future generations in this country!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read yesterday that:

"Mercury is the second most poisonous element known to man (next to uranium and its derivatives)."

Second only to uranium! That really put this whole Mercury thing in perspective for me.

Now, tell me again why our government is mandating that we all start using 'green' mercury-filled lightbulbs? I swear, our government is going to kill us all with good intentions.....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blaze
Unregistered

You might want to show him this article...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/10/1-in-100-Now-Have-Autism-Spectrum-Disorder.aspx

The Common Thread Among Those With Autism

Dr. Klinghardt, one of my primary mentors and a pioneer in natural medicine, discussed the toxic origins of autism in an extensive interview with me late last year. You can watch a snippet of it here, or join my Inner Circle to get access to the entire interview.

One topic discussed is the fact that in most people with autism, their pathways of detoxification have become overwhelmed by both man-made and microbial toxins.

The toxins that are at the top of this list are:

Mercury and other metals, such as aluminum. The major route of exposure here is from vaccines, and also from eating contaminated seafood.

Viruses and microbes, such as mold. Children with autism not only have overwhelmed detoxification pathways and often heavy metal toxicity, but, according to Dr. Klinghardt, they also have a silent, daily toxin production in their body caused by toxic microbes.

Electromagnetic Fields (EMF). These come not only from cell phones and cordless phones, but also from electrical outlets and WI-FI. Dr. Klinghardt considers EMF ``synergistically causal," partly because it potentiates the production of toxic microbes and endotoxins.

We already know that children are now born toxic due to the increasing toxic load of their mothers. We know that the childhood vaccination schedule has gone from requiring 10 vaccinations in 1976, to now including 36 injections before your child reaches 12 months of age.

We also know that the use of cell phones and other WiFi equipment has exploded, and according to some experts, like Dr. Klinghardt, EMF exposure increases the toxicity of many already hazardous substances.

For example, in a small study performed by Dr. Klinghardt, he showed that autism can actually be predicted based on the EMF levels of your sleeping quarters while you are pregnant!

He found that if you sleep in strong electromagnetic fields during pregnancy, your child will likely begin to exhibit neurological abnormalities within the first two years of life, such as:

Neurological dysfunction

Hyperactivity

Learning disorders

...All I can say is that I have trouble believing a loving God would create mercury and other heavy metals, knowing they could kill us. If our bodies cannot naturally rid ourselves of these metals, then we have done something to the electromagnetic properties of either the metal or to our own detoxification pathways.

And why don't ALL vaccinated children go on to develop autism? That's why my vote goes to cause number 3 above - EMF exposures.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement