LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Weird teeth sensations

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird teeth sensations
c3mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c3mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This new thing has started in the last couple of days. It is like the nerve in tooth gets little electric zaps.

It is not like the outside of the tooth is sensitive like I have read in other posts. This is definitely from within.

Its not bothersome but definitely weird.

Anybody else?

Posts: 262 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laceyj
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laceyj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeap, my first symptoms were in the teeth but they hurt , and i kept going to the dentist to check for cavities and the poor dentist kept rechecking different teeth

anyways, all the teeth are connected to organs so you can check that too
But if you put your finger and hold around the tooth that does that it will probably help soothe that nerve

I also think hypericum homeopathic helps nerves in teeth

Posts: 187 | From FL | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c3mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c3mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lacey, I know that I'm not alone:)
This symptom is a new one for me unless I had it as a child and had forgotten about it.

Posts: 262 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laceyj
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laceyj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I wish I had known it could be a lymes symptom, I think I drove my dentist crazy for a year. I'm like check that one and that one, ha!

here is the tooth meridian chart
If you check which organ that is
say its the stomach, and take some enzymes, it may help that specific tooth

If it does get to hurt, their is a site oilpulling.com that is interesting and helps teeth
and also you can put a bit of charcoal in a tea bag and of course empty the herbs, wet it and kind of put it against the tooth and should suck toxins from within

oh yeah here is that site
http://www.secretofthieves.com/tooth-chart/

Posts: 187 | From FL | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanda
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get this along with my gums feeling sore. I have never had a cavity, not even as a child, and am in my 40s now.

LLMD says lyme, and also Babesea can cause this

--------------------
"few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" - Mark Twain

Posts: 1008 | From US | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stymielymie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TEETH ARE NOT CONNECTED TO ORGANS, THEY ARE CONNECTED TO TRIGEMINAL NERVE.
this is cranial nerve 7 and with lyme and co's can
get neuralgia of the 5th and 7trh cranial nerve
causing tooth pain of unknown origin, bell's palsy,
ear aches, sinus pain, jaw pain.
these are manifestations of neuralgia of the cranial nerve not connected to the stomach.
treatment includes neurotin,tegretol or lyrica.
these are old psych drugs that have been found useful for nerve pain in neuralgias.
the best is neurotin.

docdave

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btmb03
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
c3mom - mine haven't been zaps but more like dental pain, the kind you feel when you have a cavity.

Now and then (more like right now) the teeth in my upper jaw kill me. When I first got ill I'd rush to the dentist's and they wouldn't find anything.

It does fluctuate and the worse I feel generally the worse this symptom is...but like everything else...it is supposed to get better with treatment.

Hope you feel better soon!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c3mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16412

A long time ago I used to have the aching teeth. I had forgot all about it actually. But I would definitely describe whats happening now as little zaps.

I was thinking the same as Docdave as far as nerves go, but I don't think I need meds or at least not yet.

Thanks
C

greenbow
Member # 21463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i get this too.
Posts: 94 | From ut | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
st johns wort, b12, magnesium

all help repair nerve damage

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get the piercing tooth 'zaps' occasionally, too. Also seem to get them in the cartilage of my nearest ear when this is happening, too, for whatever reason.

Another two problems I'm having are described in the following two threads. These aren't my posts, but this is exactly what is happening to me...my teeth sporadically feel loose and wiggly, and I can't seem to stop clenching my teeth/jaw 24/7.

http://community.livejournal.com/dental_nursing/140278.html

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/fibromyalgia-discussions/general-support/43465-clenching-my-teeth

Both of these problems are driving me nuts...

--------------------
Urge Congress on EMF Safety, FCC Must Change Exposure Guidelines for Microwave Radiation Exposure: http://tinyurl.com/2cjq54y
Halt Universal Broadband, A Public Health Hazard:
http://tinyurl.com/3x7xrmq

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 4 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teeth are inside our bodies, so they connect to other body systems. We're not composed of descrete parts, like a simple mechanical device. Rather, we are complex, dynamic organisms.

In addition to Lyme Bb, there are other spirochetes in the mouth that cause dental infections. Lots at play in the mouth...

"Old psych drugs" should be a last resort. Most Rx pharmaceuticals have numerous negative side effects and/or toxic ingredients. They will not cure infections, rid your body of parasites, or safely clear mercury and other heavy metals from tissues.

ILADS-trained LLMDs understand LD can cause numerous problems with teeth, jaws, ears, sinuses -- the head, neck, the whole body!

Have faith that with proper treatment of LD following Dr. K's protocol and/or Dr B's Guidelines, odd tooth symptoms can resolve.
[Smile]
Smile

Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 3 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another angle on getting healthy:

What Does Grounding Technology Do?
http://www.rigoroushonesty.net/siterun_data/health/holistic_alternative_medicine/news.php?q=1288888613

Problems with mineralization, bones, and teeth are related to not being grounded.

Excerpt from the essay above:

When you want to elecroplate a substance, for example you want to put copper onto another metal, you have to remove electrons so that they stick together, so that the 2 metals SHARE electrons.

That's kind of what happens when we become oxidized - we no longer have ENOUGH electrons and therefore our tissues have to share electrons.

Our teeth, if they lack electrons, will then begin to share electrons with plaque. The plaque electroplates itself to our teeth.

Immediate improvements have been seen with dental health, simply by being grounded.

Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems our teeth are more sensitive to cold weather.
rks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pulling oil helps with that plus other dental issues.

http://www.oilpulling.com/

Posts: 217 | From Earth | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stymielymie:
TEETH ARE NOT CONNECTED TO ORGANS, THEY ARE CONNECTED TO TRIGEMINAL NERVE.
this is cranial nerve 7 and with lyme and co's can
get neuralgia of the 5th and 7trh cranial nerve
causing tooth pain of unknown origin, bell's palsy,
ear aches, sinus pain, jaw pain.
these are manifestations of neuralgia of the cranial nerve not connected to the stomach.
treatment includes neurotin,tegretol or lyrica.
these are old psych drugs that have been found useful for nerve pain in neuralgias.
the best is neurotin.

docdave

Listen to what he is saying..... If you don't like the psych drug part, then read beyond that in what he is saying is the cause of the pain you're all having. Your answer is right there for your pain.

He knows what he is talking about.

And yea... Teeth are not connected to organs as the Tooth Chart that others are talking about lately.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement