LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Do Any of you guys get Bad Tremors and Feel like You have No Nervous System ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do Any of you guys get Bad Tremors and Feel like You have No Nervous System ?
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me, I may have asked this before. I get tremors so bad. They usually start in my head as my neck gets so stiff, then they travel across my shoulders and down into both arms.

It is so bad some times.

My Central Nervous System at times feels like it just doesn't exist.

I cleared up last night only to awake terrible again. It's as if all the toxins are causing this, but I can't keep them out of me. I don't understand what is going on.

I called my father last night and told him how my mood was great and I felt like I could almost go back to work. I havn't had a break like that for many many weeks now.

Now I feel like I belong in an ICU, it's not just the sick feeling, but it's more than brain fog. These toxins make me feel like something is crawling around in every spot in my head and even though I can hold a conversation, I feel so darn confused, can't think straight, and hard to follow any type of program on TV.

I can't sleep during the day for some reason and just sit in agony looking at the walls.

I did 2 coffee enemas this morning and they didn't do much. I have been so bad lately and try to remember the clearings to be positive, but they don't last for more than a few hours.

I am doing everything I can think of to detox including IV Gluathione, but not much working. Drinking tons of water with Lemon juice, Chlorella, NAC, Hot Epsom Salt Baths, etc.

I feel like I need Dialysis to get this stuff out of me. I feel so toxic.

Some of these symptoms are mere positional. In other words if I stand up, everything gets worse. If I'm walking it' s not so bad. If I sit on the floor, I get massive pressure and pain in my head. This is all in line with POTS / Dysautonomia and I know this, but when I clear up I don't have any of this.

LT

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for answers...

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abbriggs
Member # 21809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbriggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a essential tremor that showed up about 11/2 years ago. And an internal vibration (tremor) that can not be seen. They drive me crazy. I take toprol and that helps some.
Posts: 56 | From Austin, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you take vitamins now? B12?

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Hot baths may be too taxing. Warm baths seem to work better for most.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley1027
Member # 18709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley1027     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me! awful tremors in my neck, right hand and right leg. they really kill me and these antibotics make them a million times worse. Obv, killing and toxic havoc. I exercise a little, but doesnt clear much. You just have to wait until its over.
Best thing is to rev up your immune system. I use mangosteen and rife.
its a war...

--------------------
Fighter

Posts: 24 | From smithtown, ny | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have said this many times before.

In my opinion your main problem is not toxins, but infection. I think you have Lyme and/or bartonella in your brain. Until you reduce the infectious load with antibiotics your nervous system cannot heal. And as long as the infection is raging you will continue to create toxins.

In my opinion you need to do 3 things ASAP --

1) Find a real LLMD -- not an infectious disease doc unless they follow Dr B's treatment guidelines or are members of ILADS

2) Find something that will give consistent symptom relief --

seizure meds,

Ativan or Klonopin,

Resveratrol to block quinolinic acid,

essential fats and antioxidants to reduce brain inflammation (CoQ10, pycnogenol, turmeric),

supplements to help with bloodflow to the brain (Lumbrokinase, gingko etc),

supplements or meds to reduce anxiety (SAM-e, l-theanine etc)

adrenal support may also be needed -- prescription hormones or herbal adaptogens such as ginseng or rhodiola

as a last resort -- Parkinsons's meds -- try lecithin or phosphatidylcholine or herbal dopa bean first,

one final option is to give steroids in conjunction with antibiotics -- some LLMD's will do this for very severe neurolyme cases.

Hubby has pretty much done every thing I have listed here -- without these measures there is no way he could tolerate treatment.

3) Antibioitcs or killing herbs -- maybe try Levaquin for Bart since you had such a hard time with IV Rocephin.

I answered your email and sent you the names of a couple of LLMD's.

I am sorry you are having such a rough time.

OBVIOUSLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be taking a break from LymeNet for a couple of months so this is probably the last time I will get on your case for awhile.

Please seriously consider the antibiotic route. Rife may be an option once you get the infectious load and inflammation down, but it has obviously not been helping all that much for the past few months.

This is not medical advice, just my opinion based on hubby's experiences.

I sure wish someone had given me this advice in the first couple of years when hubby was undiagnosed and visiting ER's and ended up with 3 psych admits.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Drinking tons of water with Lemon juice, Chlorella, NAC, Hot Epsom Salt Baths, etc."

I have vibrations and all of the above would make my vibrations horrible.
I did only a salt- soda footbath days ago and this started horrible vibrations in my legs.Since one week.

I cannot detox so much as you can. All the detox could intensify the tremor.

Probably my case is totally different, just take
in consideration that the detox might cause the tremor.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebytes
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At times my nervous system feels totally shot. A closing door or even the click of the mouse will make me jumpy and weird. Yet, other times it feels so strong, I remember one night walking outside during a rain storm thunder boomed so loud and I didn't budge...go figure.

The disease is crazy. I have had months where things felt like I was realling healing and getting better. Only shortly after thinking that to be hit by severe pain again, bouts of low grade fevers with brain fog and tremors.

I will never understand why our bodies can't "hold" the more normal feelings we go through and why a night of sleep can change everything.

One of my favorite detox's is Activated Charcoal, you can buy over the counter. It helps me w/brain fog a lot.

Best to ask your doctor, here is my link about what A/c did for me and my son and many other links of interest. Many I have told about it, really love it:
http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286

Hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement