LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone read "Top 10 treatments for lyme book"- one interesting idea there

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone read "Top 10 treatments for lyme book"- one interesting idea there
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So well basically author's idea is the best lyme treatment is MP+rife+detox. Plus some supplements.

Now I am not sold on rife , nor on MP (albeit I do think there is something extremely important in that whole Vitamin D immunosuppression and l-form).

His arguments are logical albeit avoid presenting major critique for Rife and MP, his main defense is "it works" (which is ok if it indeed works, but carries that quack connotation - of "try it yourself - money back if it doesnt work!")

Now all that is relatively common knowledge but here comes the interesting part: he strongly recommends avoiding cell wall busting drugs (e.g. the main stay of abx therapy targeting spirochete) . And the reason is that it causes conversion to l-form and /or cysts which are MUCH harder to eliminate.

In that light using rife and MP seems make a lot of sense (since supposedly rife does not cause conversion and MP is aimed at L-forms)

It seems make sense if rife works on spirochette to avoid CW targeting drugs. What anyone else thinks ?

Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
losferwrds
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem I have with Rife, is its been around since the 50s. And a a supposed cure for cancer.
Now I can see why there are no studys for lyme and rife, no research money for lyme.

But cancer research is heavily funded why in the last 50 years has his work just been left to the underground alternative med people.
With FDA approval the profit potential is huge.

I can see suppresion of salt/c... no profit

But mainstream commpanies could make major money on perfecting rife technology.
Imagine women rather than getting lumpectomies or mastetomys going for rife treatment instead, just that single application would result in billions of dollars in profit for any company that perfects and gets FDA approval.

Its gotta be psuedo science IMO. There is too much money to be made from it with mainstream medicine to be pushed aside.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loserwrds,

I think you make some good points, but I have been thinking about this one for the past year now and I actually think the profit potential would be very small.

Lets say the FDA approves Rife and people like you and me can just go out there and try it and it works.

1) we would then own the machine and could sell it. So you really would not need that many machines.

2) the only ppl making money on it are the ones that built it.(for the most part, it's not patentable and most anybody can build one i/e directions are out there everywhere to build them)
RElatively cheap to build with basic things from Radio Shack and the like.

3) the drug company's will not be able to keep cashing in over and over again, because once you are well after using Rife, they would not have a repeat market(that is why they are not interested in it)...They own a huge stock in the FDA, just like the IDSA owns us to an extent and our doctors.

I just don't think the market will be that big and most ppl will can or will have them made. Relatively speaking to procedures and long term meds it's very cheap.

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS I do agree that I do wish they would perfect it(now if that was patentable, then perhaps they'd be in the money)

--------------------

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well rife does sound quack , the whole cancer thing is questionable , because not all cancers are caused by viruses/bacteria, only relatively small amount of them. So I doubt rife would be any good for cancers.

And money wise - no one can make any real money out of rife since there is no patent AFAIK. -If they become popular you cant monopolize the market with patents, they will be very cheap if mass produced, like say ,car stereos or tvs

What I found interesting though is not rife per se but the idea that you avoid cell wall conversion to l-forms/cysts. Of course for that rife has to work on spirochetes, which I don't know , but I start leaning towards the idea that its worth finding out

Because if rife doesnt work - no big deal, I will be down $700 or so for EMEM. (and feel like an idiot) .But if that theory is true and I use beta lactams, then I potentially make BB more resistant

Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickssuck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickssuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if rife is going to work for me or not either; however, $468 for an EMEM seemed like a drop in the bucket compared to all I've spent over the last 18 months for abx and endless supplements. I've had some improvement, but no where near where I want to be.

I figured, why not try and hope for the best? Time will tell, I've only done 2 treatments as I just got it a couple of weeks ago. TS

Posts: 566 | From West Coast | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the book. I don't agree with some of what the author has written. The books OK but you can learn most of the info here.

According to my doctor, anything that threatens borrelia will drive it into cyst form. I suppose it's possible that rife could disintegrate cysts but that would be pure speculation.

I have a rife. It does work for many things, not just bacteria and viruses. It works on parasites, protozoan infections, fungal infections. You can use it for pain, lymph stimulation and the list goes on and on.

I also use abx. My rife machine arrived a few months before I started abx. In that time, my deeply cracked, rock hard heels healed and became relatively soft. Made it a lot easier to walk.

I recently started to get burning back in my feet. I was between LLMD appointments so decided to work on it with rife. I can stay ahead of it to some degree with muscle testing and rife. I keep testing that I need rickettsia frequencies and within a day, the burning is almost gone. If I don't do it, the burning becomes so intense that I can hardly stand it. That and other things are all the proof I need. I can't say if it works for everyone but I would assume it does if they use the right frequencies.

Many swear by rife. It does work but maybe not the same for everyone. I don't know if I could have made the same progress with rife alone as I made with rife and abx but my gut feeling is no.

Rife does seem to help some people stay in remission. Others have gone into remission using it.

Terry
I'm not a doctor

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Tickssuck,

Keep us posted. I am curious how you make out. Good luck!!!!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get an EMEM for less than $500. I think it's great. I got mine AFTER going off abx and it has kept me off abx for more than 4 yrs... total of almost 5 yrs off now.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
losferwrds
Unregistered

The profit potential is if it is used in a hospital, like where patients go for radiation treatments is huge for someone that had there whole family in cancer wards check out raditation bills, similar principal to rife.

Who holds a patent on Rife no one...Its unproven

Someone creates a machine based on the technology with FDA approval they are rich, not selling them on bullitin boards under the table "AT COST"

There is no conspiracy to keep american people sick, ask Jonas Salk... Why didn't they shut him down????

Cures are hard to find.

D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Running frequencies to treat disease has never been patentable and still is not. There is no money in it. At least no more than selling stereo equipment.

Since you would be lucky to get a ten percent profit margin selling basically a stock frequency generator, which is pretty much all they are, there is no money to pay for multimillion dollar studies.

So most people will simply sell stereo equipment instead. There is little risk, certainly none from the FDA, and the same profit potential. Anyone that has ever run business will understand this completely.

Jonas Salk had a patent, and a heck of a lot of money behind him. And the product is expendable, and has to be made over and over again. It is not a buy it once proposition.

Frequency treatments used for Cancer are as unreliable as most other treatments. There is occasionally a huge success, but more failures.

No reasonable person claims frequencies can cure everything. The important thing here is that they can kill Lyme Spirochetes. I have been using this method for Lyme for four years, and I would not have been using it that long if it was ineffective. It does reduce the bacterial load and significantly. It has even been responsible for an occasional cure, but not often. I am still working on total elimination, but have not got there yet. But I am closer than I have been in the past.

I agree that there is no longer a conspiracy as far as frequency treatments are concerned. That was not always the case. It is simple economics and lack of profit potential that keep it on the fringe now. There was once a large amount of funding behind this research from Henry Timken. When he died the funding slowly went away.

These devices are used all over Germany, and I do not think the Germans are a stupid lot. They just have a different incentive system that makes this method of treatment more practical. They also are largely outside the influences we have here. This is one reason they have accomplished duplicating the power of Rife's universal microscope. They simply took what we ignored and made it better.

The notion that this or that treatment should not be used because it will revert Lyme to spirochete form is bad advice in my opinion. Lyme will revert back and forth regardless, and we do not know when or why it will do it.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can rife take out EBV?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe so. I had one and it came with a frequency for EBV.

Have you tried monolaurin, olive leaf extract and oil of oregano to lower the viral load. High doses of IV vitamin C work very well, too.

Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea, as I only have experience with a limited amount of pathogens.

Babesia, Lyme, H-Pylori, Cold viruses, Flu viruses, mold. That is my list of personal experimentation.

Viruses are generally physically weak, and that makes it easier to kill using frequencies. But that does not mean anyone has found and effective frequency for it.

There are listed frequencies for it, but who knows how well, or if they work at all. that is the frustrating part of using this method. You have to be your own researcher, and some work and others do not.

If you have another more proven method, to resolve this, I would use it. If you already have a Rife device then you will find out.

I will do a search and see if anyone has any experience with this virus.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abxnomore, I use OLE. Didn't try the other two yet. I don't have access to IV Vit C or want to spend the $$$$.

THanks D Bergy for the info. I'd be afraid I'd use the mystery frequency and blast myself into oblivion. lol.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I probably would have stumbled onto that one by now.

I did find an E-Coli frequency that made me sick to my stomach. I thought it might have been a coincidence, so I tried it again a few days later. It made me ill again. I forgot to mention that one. It only made me ill, with no resolution to my Crohn's symptoms. I was getting nowhere using frequencies to treat this disease.

Then I used MMS to reduce all of the acidic bacteria in my intestinal tract, since I was not sure which bacteria was causing symptoms. I just knew it was a bacteria. It ended my Crohn's symptoms in four weeks.

After I did that I tried the mutant E-Coli frequencies again, and they had no effect on me.

I never could make total sense of the what and why of that experiment. I only know that MMS worked and frequencies failed for Crohn's.

The important thing was, that by experimentation, I did find an effective Crohn's treatment. It was extremely important to me, because my wife needed me to treat her. I could not afford the luxury of being ill. Crohn's was easy, Lyme is much harder.

Dan

coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

quote:
Originally posted by losferwrds:
The profit potential is if it is used in a hospital, like where patients go for radiation treatments is huge for someone that had there whole family in cancer wards check out raditation bills, similar principal to rife.

I think you missing the point about rife possible being quite useless for cancer

quote:

Who holds a patent on Rife no one...Its unproven

Yep its unpatentable now . E.g. you cant fill new patent and have exclusive right on the manufacturing of machines

quote:

Someone creates a machine based on the technology with FDA approval they are rich, not selling them on bullitin boards under the table "AT COST"

And how that "someone" gets tens of even hundreds of millions to get trough fda approval? - without having a patent on the machine, so anyone else would start selling it at cost and make profit since he didnt have to invest in approval process?

And yeah FDA wouldn't be happy with a product competing with drugs

You cant compare it with radiation machines - there are patents, machines are very expensive to build (a lot of margin too - you cant build them yourself, all kind of regulation around handling radioactive objects), and they dont compete with drugs all that much ( in fact they fit the "drug medicine" paradigm quite well - they damage the body and you need more drugs to alleviate it)

quote:

There is no conspiracy to keep american people sick, ask Jonas Salk... Why didn't they shut him down????

Its not a conspiracy (as in bunch of people in dark robes secretly colluding). Its how system works -its in interests of those in power (whose sole interests is making money) to keep competition out of business. That is how they build the system.

Any system - check out how juggernaut corporation are functioning in various fields - the strongest monopolies with most outrageous profits exist where there are government enforced privileges (such as patents, copyright, regulatory entries , no-bid contracts (defense is perfect example))

For that they lobby existing laws in place, have their representatives in various boards and agencies to have they legislation altered in they favor. All of course in name of public safety and benefit

They never think "wow we need rife out" -lets make anti-rife legislation.

-No, when they created FDA to protect their pharmaceutical companies, they made sure that the process of approval is long arduous and very costly, keeping barrier to entry very high, effectively locking down the market. they also made sure no one else could compete with their drugs by making similar requirement for medical equipment

quote:

Cures are hard to find.

Especially when no one is interested in looking for them
losferwrds
Unregistered

OK answer this, why do specific frequencies, since if you don't have some thing no harm no foul, why not just create a machine that cycles the whole frequecy spectrum 30-60 seconds each frequency, basicially a cure all FOR EVERYTHING, no worries cause if you don't got it, it don't matter. an hour or 2 of rife a day keeps the doctor away forever...
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

quote:
Originally posted by losferwrds:
OK answer this, why do specific frequencies, since if you don't have some thing no harm no foul, why not just create a machine that cycles the whole frequecy spectrum 30-60 seconds each frequency, basicially a cure all FOR EVERYTHING, no worries cause if you don't got it, it don't matter. an hour or 2 of rife a day keeps the doctor away forever...

(10000 x 60)/3600 =166 days. And I believe 1 minute is just "trial time frame". Did you say you were a programmer somewhere? -careful with that neuro lyme ! [Smile]

Also you dont really know if it causes no harm, some frequency could possibly hit normal cells/structures

p.s. Gosh I am sounding like rife advocate! -Disclaimer I am not convinced that rife works ,I have no personal experience with it, I find the evidence is largely based on testimonials , clinical research absent , but there are some interesting videos with rife killing bacteria in vitro (though they could be fake - dunno).

p.p.s. I was reading critique of CAM's lately , and what I find (not surprised btw) that their arguments are basically appeal for authority, ad hominem attacks, reductio ad absurdum and "absence of evidence= evidence of absence "

That said it doesn't mean absence of evidence = evidence of efficacy. It means the anecdotal evidence needs to be properly researched.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your opinions. I am looking into buying a machine but have wondered why it's not more commonly used and has never been FDA approved. Your points make sense.

I was wondering if it was not approved for safety reasons. That is my biggest fear with this - it sounds like it definitely works but I worry about it killing the good stuff too. But I really don't understand how it works, so that's probably why I'm more cautious about the safety.

DBergy - Your point about the Germans using it extensively helps ease my concerns. Where did you learn that it is used so much in Germany? Do doctors and hospitals use it too or is it more individual use? Do you know if German LLMD's use it to treat lyme?

Thanks!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I'm finding this discussion of Rife quite informative!

As for Germany, they already have the incredibly tight restrictions on food supplements and herbs in place that CODEX ALIMENTARIUS would impose on the U.S., if that international convention is ratified.

Germans are very bright, and will solve problems no matter what barriers are put in their way.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

They do have such machines that go through millions of frequencies. The original one is a Lakhovsky multiple wave oscillator. They were in some hospitals at one time. It emits lots of ozone which may be one of its mechanisms.

There are possible undesirable effects by subjecting the body to countless frequencies, depending on the strength and duration of the exposure. Good bacteria may be killed, there are physiological effects from some frequencies that may be unwanted. But these machines are out there.

I talked to a person an hour away from me that has one. I have never used it, but in the right circumstances I might try it.

The information on the German units is supposed to be released by the end of the week. I only know a little about them at this time.

The Administrator of the Rife Forum lives in Germany, and this is how I know what they are using and why. They have been using them for quite a few years. It is not new over there.

Their units are designed and built in Germany to the strictest standards for medical equipment. They are fully medCE certified according to class IIa Rule 9 (European "FDA") allowing them to make medical claims in Europe.

They have sold literally thousands of their units in Europe, mainly through medical doctors and naturopaths who can legally use them in their clinics as they are fully certified.

There is two different units. one is a patient unit it will cost around $400.00 The other unit is programmable and is actually made for doctors in Germany. It will be around $1,200.00

There is a unit called the Oncotherm that uses both Hyperthermia and Rife Cancer frequencies for Cancer treatment. this is not related to the new device, but has been in use for years in various European countries. Not one is in the U.S.

This has been around for a while, and I doubt they would have incorporated the Rife Cancer frequencies without any benefit. A a matter of fact, they have done many studies on this machine and that is precisely why they did put those frequencies in the machine.

http://www.rife.de/oncotherm_-_rife_and_hyperthermia.html

I will post the information on the new frequency units here as soon as I get it.

I have no personal scientific evidence of gravity. My evidence is 100% anecdotal, but I believe it is accurate for me to say that gravity exists and works.

It may sound foolish, but I use the very same powers of observation to determine if frequency treatment works for Lyme. It really is not rocket science. Anyone would come to the same conclusion, without reservation, providing they have used one.

Dan

coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

quote:

I have no personal scientific evidence of gravity. My evidence is 100% anecdotal, but I believe it is accurate for me to say that gravity exists and works.

It may sound foolish, but I use the very same powers of observation to determine if frequency treatment works for Lyme.

Umm you do sound indeed foolish in this case. You cant equate gravity and rife efficiency. Unless you personally observed rife machines killing bacteria in your body?

Gravity you observe and experience every second of your life, even more all anyone else around you can independently experience and observe same thing.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am saying that I cannot see gravity either, only its effects.

Yes gravity is more commonly experienced and by more people. But the power of observation will verify both, with or without a scientific explanation.

The point I am trying to make is that the effect is only slightly less obvious than gravity.

Dan

lakes592
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lakes592     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rife = no drugs equals no money. Now insurance companies would save a bundle though. Pharma would be at a loss though.

--------------------
If you keep doing nothing...nothing changes!

www.underourskin.com

Posts: 579 | From NH | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
losferwrds
Unregistered

quote:
10000 x 60)/3600 =166 days. And I believe 1 minute is just "trial time frame". Did you say you were a programmer somewhere? -careful with that neuro lyme ! [Smile]
Who said one at a time, they won't step on each other, no different than listening to a song. A frequency symphony so to speak. Also there are huge gaps if you look in the list not all 10000 are used

I would imagine it would overwhelm the recipient if they had too much bad stuff going on though
but you could essentially come up with multifrequency cocktails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVKG1k3B58Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdi9MaxZVXc&feature=related

The pac health machine can do 99 at once and also sweeps.

But I ask this, these machines can cure alot of stuff, obviously there are companies out there like pac health.

Now lyme is tricky, but why not do this.
Do a demonstration with something easier like say strep throat or the flu and prove it works for that. It should take about a week, just a simple documented demonstration.

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed they had the Blue Man on national news

this week. My he was looking spiffy. They will do

anything to stop us from trying to help ourselves.

Someone must have something new they are fixing to

put out or they are scared another company may be

making their dollars. This is a wait and watch.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

quote:
]Who said one at a time, they won't step on each other, no different than listening to a song. A frequency symphony so to speak. Also there are huge gaps if you look in the list not all 10000 are used

Great point , appears it is my brain which is impaired [Smile] I see some potential technical difficulties in generating multiple frequencies at same time, but it is definitely possible

quote:

But I ask this, these machines can cure alot of stuff, obviously there are companies out there like pac health.

What they can cure is in the air. I mean they have frequencies for some things ,but not nearly all or even a lot

quote:

Now lyme is tricky, but why not do this.
Do a demonstration with something easier like say strep throat or the flu and prove it works for that. It should take about a week, just a simple documented demonstration.

There are videos of rife destroying bacteria in vitro :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXvuVJwmUS8

losferwrds
Unregistered

The vid sorta proves the concept if its real.
but bury those bugs in cadaver and see what happens, what happens to the signal when it passes thru your body ,I would love mythbusters to do a show on rife. There is compelling testomonials and explinations how it works but not enuff to comvince me yet

dguy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen a convincing scientific explanation of why certain frequencies (within typical human-safe range) should have any more impact on micro-organisms than others.

Rife conflicts with research telling us that EMFs have no significant biological impact. Based on my own study, I tend to agree with that research. IMO Rife borders on pseudo-science, but at the moment I remain open to a convincing explanation.

Posts: 727 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Yeah well maybe I am just trying to avoid painful , expensive and inconvenient bicillin shots [Smile]
losferwrds
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by coltman:
Yeah well maybe I am just trying to avoid painful , expensive and inconvenient bicillin shots [Smile]

Are you doing any protocol, I am not sold on lyme either

I take 1000mg of Biaxin XL a day, I got a bottle Cedax but am leary to crack it open, I use Keifer and Activia as a probiotic, , I do 20-30 minutes on a elliptical a day to break a sweat, I do basic anerorbic movements, Bench, Row, Lat Pull Down, Military press, leg press, I do something everyday, I don't have fatigue but like to get to bed early 9-10pm, wake up 5-6am

Like I said many times all I got is IGG 41, on and off bart IGG prolly from my nippy dog and her ankle biting, and 1 MRI with 20+ white matter lesions, NOT PROOF OF AN ACTIVE INFECTION, just possible exposure.

I have been on 6 weeks of Ceftin 1000mg NO HERX
I hace been on 2 weeks of Bactrim 500mg, adverse reaction, tachtchardia, insomnia, anxiety.
4 weeks of Zithromax 1000 mg , no herx
4 weeks Biaxin, no herx
currently week 4 of Biaxin XL, NO HERX

I could say, I had a bart herx from the bactrim but my reaction was a classic bactrim side effect, and can ya even herx from BART?? Herxes were discovered from syphylis treatment, it has to do with spiroketes not oppurtunistc blood cell infections like bart.

Do I have lyme, prolly not, have I been exposed maybe, am I crazy most likely.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

If you're crazy, I'm there with you. [Frown]
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

quote:
Are you doing any protocol, I am not sold on lyme either

I am waiting for my order to arrive. Its abx protocol, I just didnt order beta lactams for now.

I also waiting for my 1.25 Vit D test ,My 25 was 8 ng/dl (very low and in line what Marshall thinks for chronic infection) -to decide on benicar

I might possible give MP trial run in high 1.25 case.

I am leaning against it at this stage though. It limits my options for supportive protocols to none and I cant wait years for any noticeable results. Plus I just read that BB suppresses immune system 50 fold(ironically an article by Marshall himself) ,so relying on your immune system to fight anything seems like a pointless endeavor

quote:

Like I said many times all I got is IGG 41, on and off bart IGG prolly from my nippy dog and her ankle biting, and 1 MRI with 20+ white matter lesions, NOT PROOF OF AN ACTIVE INFECTION, just possible exposure.

Hmm. I have 23/41 IGM from quest, waiting for Igenex labs. 23 is BB specific so I kinda positive I have it (questions if its what causes symptoms)

I had **** loads of scary symptoms this summer I never had (numb hands/feet ,muscle twitches ,balance and coordination loss, tingling, bone, tendons and ribcage pain , light sensitivity), and the old ones became much worse (joint pain, brain fog ,fatigue). My hormonal labs are complete crap and I am not going to gym since february , I sleep over 20 hours on weekends and often 16 on weekdays (come home -instantly go sleep,wake up next day) ,but I am still tired most of the time

So I know something is wrong, and is getting worse so I need to address it , because as it stands I am risking my job (again) and not doing anything positive with my life (I simply do not do anything now except going to work - no energy/capacity left )

I tried doxy 400 mg +GSE for about a month , I dunno what herx is - I was feeling like sh!t as usual ,not worse nor better. I did had major light sensitivity which subsided now , but I had it before I started doxy, so I dunno if it was "herx" or just disease flare up cycle

quote:

Do I have lyme, prolly not, have I been exposed maybe, am I crazy most likely.

Well you don't have fatigue nor sleepiness nor other problems apparently. So I dunno - if you need anything. If I get back to asymptomatic stage I would prolly stop doing everything except some supplements and maybe do a trial marshall run (to see if there are any l-forms hiding)

MRI lesions wise I would prolly try something like hyperbaric oxygen/ supps (hbo is crazy expensive though)

41 band is basically anything with flaggellin.

massman
Unregistered

Why do we think if we cant measure things with techniques we now have then those things cannot be real ?

We have been around for 3 million years and Bb for billions of years and we think we are smarter ? ? ?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A short explanation about the MWO and many comparisons with a Rife machine are found here:

http://www.pnf.org/MWO_Review.pdf

after comes a longer explanation about cancer, how it is treated, cures, etc.

Very interesting.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Wow. You revived one old thread I didn't even remember.

Feeling very old now.

Dan

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick Battler- we've been on here together for sometime. Thanks to DBERGY and I mean real gratitude, I was able to put together a program with my rife called the Big Three- lyme, Bart and Babs that has in essence knocked the heck out of all three to the point where yes, if I back off, I can feel it but without it, Lyme Et al were advancing territory in my body. So yes, it works. I haven't found it to be curative at this point but if anyone will, it's DBERGY. Bless you, Dan. Message me if I can answer any further questions. You've always been such a help!
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS the Rife Sharing Thread (springshowers) is an incredible education in and of itself and the tireless care it has taken from DBERGY and others is a real labor of love. Lots of questions are routinely answered there.
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement