LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Have gotten amazing results with EMS machine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have gotten amazing results with EMS machine
abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

Icon 14 posted      Profile for abxme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know already...Not another machine. But I feel it wise to let people know of their options.

I purchased and EMS machine and my symptoms disappeared in 2-3 months of using the machine. You can use it while you sleep so it is non-invasive. The machine is purported to work by sending out microcurrents in certain frequencies that cancel out negative signals from the lyme bacteria. There are frequencies for co-infections, candida and all can be treated at once. I don't know the physics of it, but I do know it has had the greatest impact of all on my lyme condition.

Feel free to contact me if you want more info.

Best wishes,

- Jim

Posts: 124 | From Cleveland, OH | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what we're your symptoms prior to using it? [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does this differ from rife? Did you try rife prior to using this? Are there chat rooms where people discuss this?

How long have you had lyme and what treatments did you do prior to using this?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abxme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had all the classic lyme symptoms: brain fog, pain in joints, fatigue, muscle twitches etc...

The machine I think would be classified under bio-energy device. Rife works by sympathetic resonance and destroying bacteria,viruses etc... EMS as I understand it works by canceling out frequencies of illness. It uses very small EMF signals to create big results.

I think it was especially effective because of the electric nature of lyme.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Posts: 124 | From Cleveland, OH | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you have any lab work confirming infection? Anything else in lab was abnormal (vitd, magnesium ,hormones ,etc)?
Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abxme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor treated me purely on symptoms alone. I had tremors and couldn't keep my hands straight. Several conjuctivitis infections etc.. all of the symptoms of a classic lyme case.
Myco
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is an EMS Machine?
Posts: 770 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Electical Muscle Stimulator?

I believe that's the type of thing my chiropractor used to use.

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
abxme,

Glad to hear it is working for you but I wonder: What is this exactly? Sound not like muscle stimulation but electrical magnetic something.

Can you direct us to one or more professional literature link? It'll be good to read more about it. I prefer not to divulge my personal email but would rather go to an third-party link. Thanks.

===========

Although this sounds like something different, just for the record, Burrascano states in his 2008 guidelines that muscle stimulators are to be avoided.

http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf

page 31:

`` . . . The physical therapy should involve
massage, heat, ultrasound and simple range of motion exercises to relieve discomfort and promote better sleep and flexibility.

Ice (vasoconstriction) and electrical stimulation (muscle spasm and trauma) should not be used ! . . .''

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested to know more about what this machine is, too. Publicly. Here on the board. Unless there is some reason it shouldn't be on the public forum?

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blaze
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it works, then that is just more proof that EMFs (cell phone and wifi towers, for example) are what causes Lyme to begin with.

Wouldn't it be easier to just turn off the towers?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

Hi All,

The theory behind the machine is to cancel out negative frequencies of disease, leaving only healthy frequencies. THe machine emits a signal in the miliwatts range. Often times it is confused/associted with radionics. That is why it is recommended you e-mail me if you are interested in the literature. I think the cost is around $ 2,000. Sometimes there are used devices for cheaper. It can be used to diagnose/treat metals, candida, co-infections all at once and while you sleep. It is very easy to operate. I think Kevin Trudeau talked about it in one of his books but don't quote me on that. That is just what I heard.

The EMS stands for Electromagnetic Systems. A very generic name I know. The machine was designed by a gentleman named Elton Pigg who continued with Royal Rife's work but preferred a less intenese signal.

Hope that Helps,

Jim
[email protected]

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Jim -

Do you have any kind of link with more information about the machine?

How did you find out about it?

[ 09-18-2009, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Truthfinder ]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

I wonder why we can't get some links about this. I googled "EMS machine" as in the headline and the stimulation devices are all that pop up - which is not the same thing, according the descriptions above.

Nothing came up when I cross searched at Google, this: "Electromagnetic Systems" "Elton Pigg"

abxme - what did you study before getting this? There must be some professional sites/articles somewhere?

Do you sell this device?

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abxme:
I think Kevin Trudeau talked about it in one of his books but don't quote me on that. That is just what I heard.

[email protected]

Kevin Trudeau is not anyone I'd trust for any advice whatsoever. Not saying the machine isn't beneficial, I have no clue, but it's no secret, Kevin Trudeau is a scam artist.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

I know it is frustrating to not have anything on the net about it. I sort of stumbled upon the machine myself when I met a lady in the health food store who kept her son alive by treatment with the EMS. her son had a very weak immune system. If you want more info feel free to e-mail me.
Myco
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spammer/scammer.
Posts: 770 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blaze:
If it works, then that is just more proof that EMFs (cell phone and wifi towers, for example) are what causes Lyme to begin with.

Wouldn't it be easier to just turn off the towers?

Umm how EMF causes lyme antibodies to form? There been plenty of studies BTW showing EMF having no effect
Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

Hi all,

My only hope is that people get healthy by conventional or unconventional means. I have posted on this website over 117 times if you really think it was all a hoax in an attempt to get your e-mail address then that would be quite an elaborate hoax.

If you feel that this is not for you, I can accept that. I assure you that I come from a place of integrity and concern.

I have nothing but good intentions here.

I wish everyone the best, in their healing journey.

With Care,

- Jim

Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toppers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe this to not be legit from my observations.

1) Poster says he bought one, then later is unsure of cost except "it might be around $2,000".

2) Poster requests that you send him an email and is as vague in Pm's as here.

Sorry dude but I'll stick to my ABX they are proven to kill things. [Big Grin]

Posts: 501 | From Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Jim,

We all want to see the research on this, that's all. Where's the information, that's all we are asking?

Surely, you can understand us not wanting to send our personal email to you as things can go very wrong sometimes with that. Now, surely as you are a person of integrity you can understand that we have to be very careful these days, even sending our email to a blind site.

Maybe after reading some literature (if there were links), then someone would want to contact you. First, we just want to study it as with any other thing we'd do. You know that most of us here would not even eat a new food without learning all about it.

-

[ 09-18-2009, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

abxme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2067

I totally understand your reluctance to give out your e-mail address. I even understand the viewpoint of typecasting me as a scammer. I would probably be incredulous in your shoes.

Unfortunately, the machine is not FDA approved. therefore much can go wrong with placing information on the net.

I gave my word that I would only disseminate the info via an e-mail.

You could call me if you want. I am willing to put my phone number on a post.

I have the info in an adobe file and I can't cut and paste from it even to provide snippets of the work or highlights of the machine description.

- Jim

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Oh, well, that explains a few things. Thanks for the explanation. It is understandable, then, that you are cautious on your end.

I'm pressed with other things right now but may call out of interest soon as it's always good to hear what helps others. It would be good to see the info. file.

I did come up with some links to a search with just "Elton Pigg"

-

[ 09-18-2009, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

maritzap
Member # 11146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maritzap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a treatment my daughter has added that is giving her some very good results thru a machine made by mediconsult called the mrs2000 designo.

It is not new- been around 13-14 years, made in Germany. It is magnetic resonance therapy that mimics the earth's magnetic field. The theory is that our world is poluted by emf and our body needs to be rebalanced with the "natural" field from the earth.

I know several local lyme patients who are using this treatment with good results. The machine can be rented, which is what we did for one month to decide if it was worth investing in. It costs about $4000 to purchase.

There are lots of you tube video testimonials etc. I am healthy and have been using once a day, and I must say I have more lasting energy.

Posts: 75 | From San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My my my...
our bodies do run on chemicals AND electricity.

Why such a dependence on chemical treatment only ?

And lab tests to confirm diagnosis ? ELISA followed by Western Blot show false negatives very close to 50% of the time. Just as good as flippin the coin.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blaze... how can you think that EMF (cell phone towers, microwaves etc) can CAUSE Lyme? EMFs don't create bacteria...

I've heard of the machine on numerous occasions. It's not a hoax. A bit costly, I think I'd rather spend the money on rife but if I did have the extra money I'd buy one in a heart beat. I've heard good things about it.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, Jim. I understand the problem now.

I tend to agree with Blaze based on what I've read.

EMFs or other triggers can `cause' Lyme in the sense that you may already have the Borrelia b. bacteria in your body but you aren't affected by it UNTIL you are exposed to something that makes the bacteria become pathogenic in your system.

Bear in mind that there have been a number of spouses and children of Lymies who have tested positive on Western Blots but they have no symptoms. There's no doubt in my mind that many are exposed and make antibodies without ever getting sick.

Many people out there already have immunity to the H1N1 flu virus, but it never manifested as a `sickness'.

So, that's just my take on it.

--------------------
Tracy

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The concept of reversing a certain negative frequency and feeding it back into the body is used by this device. I have not used or am endorsing this device, but I find it interesting.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rmilne.htm

I have never used a microcurrent device, but I am interested in trying one out. Several credible people have told me they can help with some conditions, usually pain.

I am glad you are getting help from this treatment. That is what counts.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also recently bought the mrs2000. Its work slowly..which is nice no herx.

I have been using it daily for 3 weeks. So far better energy and the pain on the bottom of my feet is much better.

Spoke with a practitioner in westport mass who is suing the mrs2000 and some new fda approved laser that u use for 14 starit days to clean ur blood. he results so far have been awesome.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at this site that shows all the various kinds of electronic energetic medicine devices

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/device-comparison.html

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool site

i am currently being treated by the E-lybria long distance

here is another site
http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/websites/index2.php?username=mrs2000plus&page=13

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement