LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » SONS BLOOD RESULTS.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SONS BLOOD RESULTS.....
kreynolds
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15117

Icon 9 posted      Profile for kreynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we just got our sons second round of blood results back while he was on treatment and we need some help with them....

Dr. J tested at Igenex, MDL, and Stonybrook.

Igenex:

IGM: Band 41- IND

Band 83-93- +

IGG: Band 39- IND

Band 41- ++

MDL: Bartonella Henselae- IGG (equivocal). He has tested positive before for Bart....

Stony Brook:

IGM: Bands 41, 58, 93 detected....

IGG: Band 41

Those are the results.... Before treatment he only tested IND for Band 41.

Thanks,

Roy & Katie

--------------------
Diagnosed CDC + 6/2007

Quest: + IGG Bands 18,23,39,41,58,66 and 93.

Quest: + IGM Bands

Quest: + Bartonella (B.Henselea & B. Quintana),+ Babesia, and + Mycoplasma and Lyme-Induced Addisons Disease

+ Biofilm blood test 12/2010

Posts: 1185 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry you did not get a better band show but was it that he was taking treatments? I do believe in the days lapse off treatment before testing. What did Dr. J say?

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kreynolds
Member # 15117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kreynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically before treatment he only tested IND for Band 41.

During treatment(now) the blood results came back with more bands.

Dr. J said that my son has Lyme, Bart and is treating him for Babesia as well.

Thanks for the reply

--------------------
Diagnosed CDC + 6/2007

Quest: + Bartonella (B.Henselea & B. Quintana),+ Babesia, and + Mycoplasma and Lyme-Induced Addisons Disease

Posts: 1185 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are good parents Kreynolds. It is so hard knowing but worse not. Prayers for a easy battle.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roy and katie,

so sorry your young son has all 3 lyme/bart/babs! so young to go thru all of this crap.

at least you've got our no. 1 kids llmd!! follow his advise, and the god's blessings in your fights to overcome this for both dad and son! hugs/kisses to my friends....

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kreynolds
Member # 15117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kreynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thnaks for the replies

--------------------
Diagnosed CDC + 6/2007

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Band 83-93 is the DNA of the Bb!!

Lyme for sure!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veromia
Member # 22031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Veromia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think from what i have read before that that means Antibodies are being produced now because of treatment, the body has been made more aware of these stinking adversaries .

Like if it were hiding well before the treatment killed the live organisms, and then exposed the components to the immune system for identification after treatment began.

Good job!!!!! Get those things out of that baby!!!!

My daughter is 2 and CDC pos for Lyme.

We just started treatment, and the insurance decided suddenly not to pay after she already started.

she is supposed to do Zith for 3 months she has only done 1 half a month.

Most people would say she is asymptomatic but a mother sees what is not right, and i could name off all the things.

One being that she has become more irritable, and hard to reach.

Treatment began and she began to throw herself on me saying I love you mommy all day. It was like something lifted and I knew i was doing the right thing.

It stinks to have had this happen.

but i know we will overcome and treatment is the right thing.

How is your sons health? Hope you the best !! You are doing the right thing. And very well.

--------------------
Let us fight with peace.

Posts: 90 | From Niles, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kreynolds
Member # 15117

Veromia

I'm sorry to hear that your little one has this

illness. Seems as if since starting treament she

has been having alot of the symptoms my son has

when he started.

How is she now?

If you dont mind me asking what LLMD does she

see?

Our son is doing well. Since adding the med for

the Babesia he has shown signs of herxing.

If you ever want to talk mother to mother you

can always PM me.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Your daughter & family are in our prayers!

Katie & Roy

--------------------
Diagnosed CDC + 6/2007

njlymemom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njlymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katie and Roy,
So good to read that your son is improving.
As someone mentioned above 83 and 93 are very significant. Having more bands show at this point may be showing that his immune system is stronger, it is making antibodies.

Tx is so hard for one so young. Wishing all 3 of you an easier road ahead.

--------------------
This is NOT medical advice - and should NOT be used to replace your MD's advice. Info is only the opinion of those who publish the site.

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.

cb

Posts: 669 | From somewherebetweentherocks | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement