LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Science of Miracles and Power of Prayer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Science of Miracles and Power of Prayer
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL on the comment "it just took science a while to catch up".

From www.mercola.com

I find it quite exciting that science and spirituality are now coming together.

It is beginning to look like the ancient humans were right about how the universe works--it just took science a while to catch up.

What Vladimir Poponin proved in his experiments is that your DNA can and does directly affect your physical world. This is what the Law of Attraction proponents have been saying for more than a century.

There is an enormous amount of evidence to support the existence of energy fields in the rapidly growing field of energy psychology.

My first foray into energy medicine was with one of my most important mentors in complementary medicine, Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, who believes you have both a physical body and an energy body that surrounds your physical body, where the forces of physics play out.

This is the field that acupuncturists have been manipulating for healing for thousands of years.

Last week, I posted part of an Inner Circle interview with Richard Bartlett, D.C., N.D., developer of Matrix Energetics (ME), who takes energy work to a new level. If the merging of quantum physics and health interests you, I highly recommend checking out this thought-provoking interview.

In the above video, Gregg Braden discusses the first of three experiments about the newly ``discovered'' web of energy that surrounds and occupies us all. The two other experiments he mentioned are even more compelling and should draw the attention of even the most skeptical minds.

Experiment #2: Connections Beyond of Time and Space

The second group of experiments was actually done by the military. They collected leukocytes (white blood cells) from donors and placed them into chambers so that their electrical charges could be measured. Then the donor was placed in a different room in the same building as the chamber containing his DNA. He was then subjected to emotional stimulation, using video clips.

Both the donor and his DNA were monitored for their electrical responses.

As the donor exhibited emotional peaks or valleys, the DNA exhibited electrical responses at the same time. There was no lag time--no transition time. The matches were exact and instantaneous.

The experiment was repeated at longer distances between donor and DNA, up to 50 miles. In every case, the donor and his DNA showed the same effect, simultaneously.

What can this mean?

Gregg Braden's interpretation is:

``Living cells communicate through a previously unrecognized form of energy that is not affected by time or distance. This is a non-local form of energy that already exists everywhere, all the time.''

Experiment #3: Connection through Emotions

The third experiment was done by the Institute of Heartmath, and it involved human placental DNA, which is the most pristine form of DNA. It was again placed into a container from which they could measure its changes.

Twenty-eight vials of DNA were given to 28 researchers, who were specially trained in how to generate and feel strong emotions on demand. The results were astounding.

Each DNA sample changed shape according to its researcher's feelings:

When the researchers felt love, joy, and gratitude, the DNA responded by relaxing: the strands unwound and actually lengthened.

When the researchers felt anger, fear, frustration, or stress, the DNA tightened up, became shorter, and even switched off many of its codes!

When the researchers felt love, joy, and gratitude again, the codes switched back on.

The experiment was later followed up by testing HIV-positive patients. Here, researchers discovered that feelings of love, joy and gratitude resulted in the HIV patients becoming 300,000 times more resistant to the virus than when they were not feeling these emotions.

What Does This Mean For Your Health?

The implications of this are staggering!

Think about it.

If your DNA can affect all of the energy around you, what could you potentially create in your life if you zero in on the things you truly want?

The possibilities are limitless...

No matter what viruses or bacteria are floating around you, you can stay well by staying in positive feelings such as of love, joy and gratitude.

You can stay safe and grounded, regardless of your external situation.

You have the ultimate power to create the health you want.

You can enhance your relationships without ``doing'' anything.

You can attract anything you desire, as long as you stay in the right emotional state.

Are you having trouble getting into that positive emotional state?

The Meridian Tapping Technique (MTT) allows you to unblock your energy channels. I've been using and recommending MTT for more than eight years now with great success.

Given this new piece of the puzzle, you can use MTT to move yourself into a more positive emotional state, thereby changing your health and your life. This is a way to build an incredibly strong immune system.

In the oft quoted words of author and lecturer Marianne Williamson, from A Return to Love:

``Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, `Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.''

And in the words of Gregg Braden:

``Find something to be happy about every day, and every hour if possible, moment to moment, even if only for a few minutes. This is the easiest and best protection we can have.''

In those words lies the possibility for true miracles.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting about the DNA.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

That is what I thought.

And of course that scary energy stuff.

Beautiful Disaster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beautiful Disaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that was really interesting. Kind of goes along with "The Secret"....the same concept of attracting anything you want....it even told of a woman who was healed of breast cancer, but I have always been skeptical.

However, I have noticed that people that have very "happy" personalities and who don't get stressed easily, don't have the same problems that the people who have "pessimistic" personalities. I would say that after all of this junk happened to me and other horrible things that has happened to my whole family, of course we/I feel negative, downtrodden, and pessimistic!

The thing about that concept that I don't understand is how can I control the way I feel? That is a science in itself! What I think and the true nature of who I am, I can not "trick" myself into being any different than what I am.

That's where it's hard. I could pretend. Does it say anything on how to trick the energy into thinking you are happy? If it can feel the emotions that you are feeling, then I am a gonner! I can't control them.

--------------------
---Beautiful Disaster---
IgeneX WB: IgM: 18+, 31+, 41+, 58+, IgG: 31++, 39 IND, 41++, 31kda Epitope Test: Positive
Labcorp: IgM: 23+, 41+
No LLMD due to money since Sept 2008. Was on Doxy, I.V. Rocephin (30 days), Flagyl. Also dx with Bartonella.

Posts: 139 | From United States, East Coast-ish | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I have been learning here on lymenet with the biotenser and with the Allergie Immun DNA therapy.

I have experienced much of this, and I am amazed at my own experiments and what I observe with family members using these therapies and tapping techniques. I am learning how to tap into the energy field.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

You dont trick yourself, you actually change yourself.

Check out www.emofree.com
May want to sign up for the newsletter and download the basic manual.

www.mercola.com has some good info too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement