LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » CDC Parasite Result is in !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CDC Parasite Result is in !!!
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is give me a break !!

Local health dept. says neg. for Ova and Parasite.

CDC report says the same thing after all of this time.

But what they didn't say is What it IS !!!

The thing had 2 Nuclei and double stranded identical leggy things.

Pretty sad the country we live in. We are supposed to be top notch in Science and Technology.

Others have reported this same parasite coming out of them and it's on Lymephotos.com and also on curezone.com, so it's something. At least they could have said it's a liver fluke, which would be wrong. Or even better, give it a name like they do with CFS, FM when they don't know what it is.

I saw the number of cases of H1N1 go from something like 7 to 5000 from this time last year to now. Sorry to change the subject, but this is the perfect example of the CDC failing our citizens again.

They say there is less than 1% chance of getting the virus if exposed, yet they want to vaccinate all of our children. How safe is this vaccine ? I don't like the idea of live virus's being given out like candy. Those with autoimmune problems may increase that 1% to much higher numbers down the road.

I hope and pray my children live long enough so that they don't have to see the end of the world as it appears this is imminent with our world.

I'm not religious, but I think the Bible talks about us self destructing.

I just hope the government isn't creating this stuff for bio warfare and slipping up like they probably did with Lyme.

Gary

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetwister,

Of course you are "CDC negative"....what else would we expect???

Sorry you didn't get any real answers.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm.

Big surprise.

And some here wonder why the CDC is not actively involved with Dr. F and Dr. K and other recent discoveries.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable....I hate to sound like my brother and Filmore, but"it's a conspiracy".

They gotta be hiding something. To say it's nothing at all is pathetic....especially after all the waiting.

I'm sorry for you and all of us. What branch does the CDC need to be dissolved into so they can finally do some good and make a difference?! [rant]

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer, I was looking forward to an explanation.

My kids' high school had 22% absent last Tues. H1N1 is here. We blew right through it with no fever, just body aches, sore throat, nausea and fatigue .... but so light that we just rested more than normal. It lasted 4 days. Took colloidal silver and vitamin D3.

Some are getting a fever and are out for a few days, but overall it's not as bad as the regular flu.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry -I think we need to jerk their tails out

and I believe we could do a better job than they

have done in the last 20 years in a week. I am sick

of all the buddy, buddy, make more money, while we

stay sick.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently everything is do-it-yourself these days. Pretty silly when we have to try to identify parasites ourselves because we get no help from the authorities.

Guess I won't send mine to CDC then.

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.parasitetesting.com/

Maybe this office can be of help?
If you do a google on his name, there
will be some info.

North

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackstone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing they did a visual O&P. The question is, did they run genotype sequencing? This would illustrate if the specimen was in fact its own, living organism. I'm the first to say that self-diagnosed "parasites" are not always correct, but a lab should have done a comprehensive exam not just a visual inspection, if that was the case.

Has anyone actually tried taking their sample to a parasitologist?

Posts: 690 | From East coast, USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand how the two specks could have been nuclei. Those are the center of a cell, where the DNA is stored. So this thing was only comprised of two cells? And the nuclei should be microscopic.
Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesNYC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It didn't look like a living thing to me. Sorry.

But be glad you don't have something that big actually living in your body.

Posts: 872 | From New York City | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about the CDC.. big shock.

My own PCP showed me a paper about mercury being in the flu shots. He said, "And they're giving the shots to pregnant women and children!"

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry you didn't get any answers.

Did you get a report from the CDC? Did you get anything? Can you find out exactly what they did to determine the status of whatever this is?

I would request a written report from whoever sent it in to the CDC. They must have gotten something.

Then as north and black suggested, look for a parasitologist who might be interested in helping figure it out.

The CDC is as worthless as most allopathic doctors in figuring these things out.

My daughter works at the local Medical University and her office has had H1N1 going around so it is here. One of her co-workers is pretty sick with it right now.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, northstar.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gary, what a bummer; we all had our hopes up for you they'd give you some concrete facts!

blackstone, would you have any suggestions on the person you recommended?? thx [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryland Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happen to be studying microbiology in nursing school tight now, and so this result is something I find especially interesting.

I remember seeing the photo you posted of this thing, and had hoped the CDC would provide answers. So sorry that has not been the case!

Hoosiers has voiced doubts about this having two visible nuclei. What should be kept in mind is that the class of parasites known as helminths (tapeworms and roundworms fall into this category) are multicellular organisms that can usually be seen without magnification. Some tapeworms can grow to be several feet in length! Various organs within their bodies can be seen as well, in the right type of lighting.

However, the thing that came out of you, Lymetwister, did not look like any helminth I've heard of. Also it appeared to have flagella which is not typically a helminth characteristic. Very puzzling.

Are you considering taking this to a parasitologist since the CDC has let you down?

Posts: 962 | From Charleston | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me like some news media needs to see this "nothing" that is coming out of our bodies and see if anyone wants to give it a name and history after that.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And James..these things are coming out of her body all the time. And not just her from what I've read. It's obviously a "living" thing.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nuclei should not be visible with the naked eye. I say "should not," because I'm not a biologist, so I don't know the sizes of all nuclei for all organisms, and I don't want to provide that data. I'm sure you guys could look it up somewhere online.

I am fairly certain that under no circumstances could you see the nucleus of a cell of a parasite with the naked eye.

The nucleus of a mammal's cell is 6.0 MICROmeters, which is 0.006 mm (millimeters). The naked eye can only see things to 0.05 mm. So the nucleus of a mammal's cell would be 1/9 the size of what is visible with the naked eye. And by visible, we're talking, barely visible.

I'm not going to look up the size of the nucleus of a parasite's cell(s), but I highly doubt it is larger than 9 or 10 times those found in mammal's cells, which to be visible, it would have to be.

Also, if this thing had "legs," or protrusions, how could it only have 2 cells? That doesn't seem possible. But if the nuclei are visible, this thing was a two-celled parasite.

Some parasites are visible with the naked eye, of course, but they are not comprised of just two cells.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maryland Mom:

I happen to be studying microbiology in nursing school tight now, and so this result is something I find especially interesting.

Are you considering taking this to a parasitologist since the CDC has let you down?

maryland mom, do you have someone you would recommend to twister? thx [Smile] hugs
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sad. Did they send the beast back to you? Maybe there is a microbiologist or pathologist who would be willing to look at it.
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a book about the CDC not being willing to look at any new infections, Osler's Web.
Check out the speech called "The Why2 on her website, which gives the history of the CDC and why.
http://www.oslersweb.com/ and click on the link to the why.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get it. Thats why they say there are only 14 thousand reported cases of Morgellons. LOL Monkey no Look.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryland Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoosiers,
As I wrote earlier, but maybe did not make clear, is that you are right about this organism having to be many more than two cells, if it is indeed a living organism.

As for the two "nuclei," they are more likely to be organs or brood capsules just because of the size of them.

Posts: 962 | From Charleston | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Thank you for clearing that up.

It was really bothering me that no one was coming forward and saying it is impossible that those are cell nuclei. I think I missed the main point you were trying to make.

Personally, I think if this thing was parasitic, the CDC would have been able to tell. My guess is that they looked at it under magnification. Wouldn't it be easy to tell if this was a parasite or not, once you magnify it?

I think the reason there are no answers, is likely that it's not a parasite.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but someone has to say it.

I feel for Lymetwister, and I don't want him to be worrying about something that, to biologists, was clearly not a parasite. If it was, I'm sure they would have labelled it as "unknown parasite, similar to X." Not, "no parasites or ova."

You could always try bringing it to a university or an independent lab, and seeing what they think it is. If they also say it is not a parasite, I would believe the CDC.

Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

I agree that they are probably pretty...lame. The CDC.

I wouldn't hold my breath on them trying to identify anything, that's for sure.

But my point is that I do think they would at least be able to tell very quickly and easily if it was or was not a parasite at all.

So my point is that lymetwister should consider that it's possible it was not a parasite.

But I think that if he wants to be sure, or has doubts, he should see if he can find another lab to take a look at it.

If someone has a parasite problem, you've gotta think that at times there are things coming out that are not actually the parasites themselves, but maybe just a result of poor GI health, as an effect of parasites. Such as undigested this or that, or maybe it is even some of LT's own tissue.

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Or even better, give it a name like they do with CFS, FM when they don't know what it is."

yep-i agree.

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

ChuckG don't forget your probiotics. How was the challenge?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Do you think you have learned anything from it or is it wait and see?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look again. This is NOT normal. So it may not be a parasite, but it is certainly not normal and I would think comes from a different planet if the CDC and all of the other labs say it's nothing. Or perhaps they are from a different planet !

I am not a microbiologist, but I wasn't born yesterday either. Amazingly, I had a few more come out of me just today after a tap water enema. No where as many as before, but definitely the same critter. I Rifed Monday and Wednesday, so perhaps one of the 3 frequencies I'm using is killing these things off without the use of Salt/C. ??

-

Gary

[ 10-22-2009, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: lymetwister ]

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious about how you took the picture and the actual size of it.

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture freaks me out everytime!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

About the size of a dime in total circumfrence.

Took the pic. with my webcam and zoomed in as best as I could.

The few that came out of me yesterday were identical !!

Gary

Gert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Gary, I hope you get to the bottom of this....that is very freaky indeed.
Posts: 261 | From NW Pa ~ Crawford County | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Topaz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Topaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow that's odd looking.
Posts: 423 | From Upstate NY | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

I will never get to the bottom of "what it is", but I can only tell you that I have had many email me with Lyme telling me the same exact is coming out of them.

Perhaps it is involved with one of the co-infections.

I really find it hard to believe that this is some sort of liver fluke. They all look the same as in "identical". Some are smaller than others, but that would only account for maturation.

I can only tell you that when these come out with a big tap water enema (2 Liters), I feel so much less "Toxic" and overall just feel so much better.

Gary

Pinelady
Member # 18524

I wonder if any university teaching hospitals would accept a sample for id?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they can't identify it, it only means that they don't have the test for it or the knowledge of what it is, it doesn't mean it's not real.

Keep doing what you're doing to get rid of them. I think it's pretty obvious that this is part of the problem for you. I've never fished out my "critters" but I had a bunch of strange ones.

I'm really liking the Dr. Natura cleanse, and unlike Humaworm, I'm feeling really good while on it. Might be something you want to look into. It's all about cleansing, not so much about parasites.

Also, have you tried coffee enemas? They're great for detoxing.

I am wondering if those two spots you think are nuclei might be what this parasite uses to attach itself. A tapeworm has two things on it spaced like that which it uses to attach.

I think we should call it a jellyfish parasite. Reminds me of a jellyfish.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can see the same picture that LT has posted of the same PARASITE on

www.lymephotos.com

Also there are numerous identical pictures people have posted on curezone.(In archives here)

Remember the same ones a mother posted here of these in her babys diaper?

The CDC either doesn't know what they are, or doesn't have a clue (maybe they just aren't that smart) It's a disgrace at any rate!!

However, there are too many people reporting these pathogens for them (CDC)to ignore. I had the same ones come out at the beginning of my salt/c cleanse.

Many more people here may be infected, but just haven't done any antiparasitics and haven't seen them,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mazou
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mazou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just came across this. See the photo on the left as you scroll past the master list. Is that what you saw?

http://www.altcancer.com/oldam3.htm

Posts: 636 | From Saratoga County, NY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks pretty similar

-

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did some research and it appears to be the "eggs" of a parasite from the Ascaris family.

-- Wikipedia had this to say.

Most diagnoses are made by identifying the appearance of the worm or eggs in feces. Due to the large quantity of eggs laid physicians can diagnose using only one or two fecal smears.

The treatment of choice is Mebendazole. The drug functions by binding to tubulin in the worms' intestinal cells and body wall muscles. Nitazoxanide and ivermectin can also be used.[4]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB,

I don't think these are ascaris eggs. If you look at the pictures at lymephotos they appear to have double checkered like strands as babies and the adults are much larger.

Ascaris are single roundworms. Also the problem with the allopathic meds like Mebendazole, Ivermectin etc is that they don't kill the adults, larva and eggs and the cycle starts all over.

I saw other info also of these being ascaris, but I have my doubts because of the double strands??

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

It's certainly a mystery. Without confirmation, I'd be lost.

Setup an appointment with a local pathologist. Perhaps if you can find one that's good (I looked on Rate MD, but there are few in the US with good ratings. One is in TN who has a rating of 5.0 with 6 reviews. That was the best I could find.

-- Mike

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had something that looked very similar. I asked the guy at Humaworm & he said it might be a form of fluke (I guess liver fluke but there are other kinds of flukes).

Parasites have various stages in there life cycle. Some of them look like what you posted. I took a combination of cloves, green, black walnut hulls, & wormwood & I got rid of quite alot of them. I'd say about 50 to 100... It was not pleasant.

I looked at the Lymephoto site that Gael recommends but it didn't look like anything on that site.

I would just ignore anything that the CDC or any gov't agency has to say. I don't know why they act like we have no parasites here.

I'm still in process of treating parasites. It's a long process, it takes time. I haven't seen alot of flukes or whatever they were this time. I tried Humaworm for the 1st time & I'm just finishing it up.

The Humaworm is not easy. I've been ill with body pain & headaches.

It's up to you but I would just start the process of deworming. The sad part is that there are alot of things infecting us that we don't see with the naked eye.

Unfortunately, when you see stuff like the photo - it's just the tip of the iceberg - so to speak.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Lymetwister,

You might have more luck asking a
Gastroenterologist (an MD that is) than a University lab, the more I think about it.

If it's a cluster of parasites and the CDC couldn't identify it, then what would make your closest university any different, unless that was the actual university that first identified the parasite? If you see where I'm going with this. Anyone else could be just as clueless as the CDC.

If you are still having them come out, I bet a "GI" MD would be the best person to just tell you flat out what it appears to be. I would defintely emphasize that you have had lots of these come out, so that they don't think it was something you ate.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Sparkle,

The picture I am referring to on lymephotos is under the borrelia burgdorfer picture (1st one on left) the ones on the bottom left appear to be the same parasites that are hatching as the ones pictured on this thread,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement