LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » To rife or wait?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To rife or wait?
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been herxing - I think- for two weeks - after my rifing. Not an every day herx but every other and not bad enough to keep me in bed or the couch. Just overall fluish, neck ache,fatigue. I have been rifing since mid May and had a great Sept/Oct feeling much better.

I am not sure now this is a herx. We are down in Arizona for the winter from WA state. Rifed right after we got here. I have read in Rosner's book that sometimes a change in environment can mutate the bacteria back to the spirochetes.

I have been keeping my rifing to every two weeks. It is now a few days past my two weeks and still am not free of symptoms.

Do I wait until I feel better for a few days in a row to rife or go ahead and zap these bugs now. Beth

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is your call, but have you considered the sun exposure in Arizona may be contributing to your symptoms?

If you decide to Rife, keep it short and see what happens. You will have to determine if you are not detoxing properly or if it is still a Herx. I doubt a Herx would last more than two weeks, but if you cannot excrete toxins, it is possible.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan, I value your opinion and have learned a lot from all your posts.
My thought too it was from coming to the heat again. We will see. Did a much shortened rife session today. Usually I seem to detox quickly so I'll see how it goes the next few days. Thanks again for replying. Beth

Can you tell me how many years your wife has been rifing?

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marne had an article showing that UV rays from sunlight causes Lyme to spread in the body. it appears to activate the Lyme.

My wife has been treated with the Rife machine for about four years. She is normal as anyone now, but not completely cured. Probably as close to being cured as she has ever been.

She has been having problems with her stomach. I assumed it was from Lyme, then I assumed it was from H-pylori. I eliminated the Lyme as the culprit, since she has too little of it now to cause this effect.

I ruled out H-pylori by treating her for it with the Rife machine. I know from my own experience that frequencies are real effective for this bacteria.

I spent three hours of intense research today, as she can't even eat at times. I finally figured out the problem, and I suspect many others here have a similar problem.

She had her Gallbladder removed twenty years ago or so. It has never bothered her much in the past. I read up on lack of Gallbladder and the problems it can cause. Bingo.

Her ability to digest fats is compromised because she does not have the store of Bile needed process fats and food in general. As she has aged, her ability to digest has diminished as happens with all of us with age.

I bought some digestive enzymes and we went out to eat. She had a Steak and Baked Potato with Butter. She would have been near puking yesterday eating that meal. She took the enzymes and ate her meal and felt fine.

I thought I would throw this out there since I know some other have had this puzzling problem.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, I have tried several types of digestive enzymes and none have worked so far. Would you mind sharing the brand name you purchased?

Many thanks.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The ones i bought now are just what I could find locally, and are not exactly what I was looking for.

I have to do more research to find out which would be likely to work the best, but I think the ones with real Bile Salts are going to be closer to a persons own digestion process. I was looking close at Jarrow's Formula, or something like that.

The ones I have now are from GNC, but are probably not what we will end up getting.

Dan

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement