LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife Machine EMEM3D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife Machine EMEM3D
conniem
Member # 21834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conniem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I'm living in Mallorca, Spain. I've had Lymes disease for about 8 years. Treatment here is limited to short courses of intravenus antibiotics. So this summer I saw a good Dr in Seattle where I had lots of tests. As I haven't got a good doctor here I decided to buy a Rife machine after reading Bryan Rosner's books. I bought the EMEM3D from Rifelabs. Then I did an 8 week liver detox from John Thomas. I'm taking Chorella but I'm concerned I may need more Mercury detoxing? Anyway - I want to start using the Rife machine and would really like to talk to someone who has used this machine. Please help - I need some support and advise to get started. Thanks [EMAIL][email protected]
Posts: 2 | From Spain / Seattle | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start out with a one minute session. Start with 612 Hz as your frequency.

See what reaction you get within the next two weeks, and wait until you feel well enough to do it again.

As the reaction gets less, you can increase your treatment time, and how often you treat. Once every two weeks is good enough to start with.

I am assuming you contracted Lyme in the U.S.
If you got it over seas, you may need different frequencies for a different Lyme strain.

It is not hard to start out. You will learn quickly with experience.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I've used the same machine with really good results 3 years ago. The machine, in addition to other things got me back to 100% but it is a marathon not a sprint.

It definitely worked for me - it may not get you to 100% by itself but for me it was my main treatment.

I am back now because I just got bit again. I am pulsing doxy and rifing with this machine and I also bought a coil machine when I returned to work 3 years ago - just in case. I actually prefer the emem3d because of the specific frequencies that can be dialed in but the power of the coil is also beneficial.

Take D's advice and go slow. If you want to email me send me a PM and I will give you my personal email.

All My Best,
Scott D.

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello in Spain! I also have the same machine you do from Rifelabs and go to a doctor in Seattle. I agree with Dan- start out slowly. I have been using my Rife machine for 6 months now and really feel it has taken me to another level except for a little set back the last couple of weeks. It has given me more hope than anything I have done before.

I started out with one frequency for one minute and then I learned that you should also use 10,000hrz for detox. Gradually have built up time and added some other frequencies. I just decide on which frequencies to use by reading this site and using Rosner's book.

I will gladly tell you anything I have tried if you want to PM me too. I would be interested in knowing who your doc is in Seattle. Might be the same as mine. Good luck. Beth

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For detoxing heavy metals, the most potent protocol for me is the KPU. Do a search here, you'll find posts about it.

Possibly not a good idea to do the KPU while rifing (or give a break in between) due to excessive toxins.

Visit www.betterhealthguy.com. Scott's got a good article there on the KPU with MANY suggestions for binders (for heavy metals mainly).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conniem
Member # 21834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conniem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for all the response. It feels awesome that so many people would make the effort! I'm a working mom and used to ignoring the pains. I'm also maybe in better shape then expected. I've tested positive for Lyme, Bartonella and Babosia. But we live on an organic farm and are lucky enough to have a 98% organic diet. We juice carrot and beetroot every morning first thing. Maybe this helps. Having been on my own for so long I'd love email contact with a few people who've done it all before. The directions for finding frequencies and all that for the machine seem pretty good but I need to know basics - like how far from it should I be - do I need to be touching something, are thinner clothes better then thicker or doesn't it matter, how many different frequencies can I try - there seem to be lots of possibilities? And these may be different in Mallorca?
Thanks again.

Posts: 2 | From Spain / Seattle | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement