LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Protozoa / Fry. Anyone tried rife frequencies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Protozoa / Fry. Anyone tried rife frequencies?
karenl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I wonder if anyone with the Fry test protozoa or hemobartonella or bartonella has ever tried to rife.

I could not find protozoa in the official list CAFL. But my Pearl has listed some frequencies.

As there is no medication for the protozoa I would try rifing.

I have rifed for bartonella for more than a year without real success.

If you know of abx or herbs for the protozoa I also would be very interested.

Thank you all. Karen

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.. I am researching this as well.

I am told by my doctor to use the parasite frequencies. But there are so many.

So that is the hard part.

For now I am using a general parasite frequency program and I am going to try to pin it down more specifically in time.

I also have been on IV Flagyl and it has helped alot. I think any of the anti protozoan medicines are worth a shot.

Some swear by Plaquenil and Biaxin combo.
Things that have helped are things like Mepron, Allinia, Plaquenil, Flagyl, Dararim

On the herbal side Artemisinin

As well some of the Parasite Cleanses like Huma Worm or Parasite X or others you can find some online.

Salt C is known to help to.

A big key I have found is to use the Biofilm busters. There are many talked about like EDTA via IV or Oral or the Suppositories. Then things like Bulouke or other Enzyme Therapies.

Those are just off the top of my head that might help with the Fry Bug Protozoan.

As far as the Hemobartonella bacteria bug. I have not really tried to work on that because I was told that the protozoan is the problem causer... now with more research that has been the opinion.. I repeaat.. Opinion.

There are no facts around this as it is all research.. So you have to take that into consideration.

Research.. is ever changing and evolving and you can not take what comes from it as fact because of the nature of research itself..

Hope I helped even a tiny bit

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I have had good results using the DNA frequencies, you might want to try that out. I personally have never treated for it, nor do I know if frequencies are capable of harming this particular infection.

The frequencies cover three strains of Bart.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/dp/human.shtml

I also would really like to know if they work for this infection.

Her frequencies work better in the Mhz range from my own experience. She will send you a frequency converter free upon request.

Good Luck

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with the Fry Bugs is that they have not been fully sequenced from my knowledge anyway
But I am going to send a message to them and ask them about it. I do know it is resembles Toxoplasmosis and Malaria and maybe that will help them come up with some ideas at a least. Worth a try..

"DNA-related frequencies are ultimately derived from sequencing information that is publicly available at molecular biology databanks. If an organism's DNA or RNA has not been sequenced to some degree, it is not possible to supply frequencies. Some pathogens contain more than one chromosome, and in those instances even if one chromosome has been sequenced, a frequency can be determined."

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

In Nenah Sylvers book she wrote to try 72 and 120 and it is reported the 75 percent of parasite infections will be killed by those two numbers .

Thats a good place to start and try I would say.. if that is true.

: )

Good Luck

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Find.

I really have to read the rest of that book.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bears1985
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bears1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish that the rife would work, but this prozoan is covered in a biofilm "in the blood"...so only scientific research will be able to find what kills it. Biaxin or Roxithromycin w/Plaquenil is the best combo.
Posts: 136 | From Arizona | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

It is said that Rife does work because it can go through biofilm no problem..

My Doctor told me this anyway.. and I found this

"There is some new and interesting evidence that shows why rife therapy may work, and it has to do with the ability for electromagnetic frequencies to disrupt bacterial biofilms. Here are some links:"

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=529182

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?&pubmedid=16056027

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=188289

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If the frequency can kill the organism without biofilm, then it should be able to kill it with it also. The biofilm should have no effect on a frequency. Another reason I use the method.

There may not be a known effective frequency though, or frequencies may not be able to damage it substantially.

If you find an effective frequency, let us know. Congratulations! You are now a researcher.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

: ) haha.. yeah.. Well thanks Dan..

I am thinking your right and necessary if you want to venture into Rife at all..

I will be working toward killing this bug so I will for sure ..... post what I find.. when and if I do : )

I agree.. Biofilm should not be an issue. Not sure why it was posted that it might be??

That is a big part of why I choose it too...

seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just run all the frequencies and kill all pathogens in one's body providing one frwquency doesn't wipe out human life? That's scary. What is a person just blew apart?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many great answers after a few hours!
I will check again tomorrow. At the moment I decided to get Flagyl energetically tested and I also would like to try 72 and 120 frequency.

I hope Dr. Fry comes up with a treatment soon.
Did anyone with the protozoan ever improve?

Karen

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
springshowers -

Interesting you found those articles...does this mean there are actually published studies on "rife" without calling it that?!!! Seems to negate the quackery argument.

Now why don't these scientists/doctors modify the study to see if the patient can improve with the electric therapy minus the abx? They seem to conclude it makes the abx more effective, but couldn't it be doing the work for the abx instead if the right frequency were used?

Maybe you or Dan or someone knowledgeable can tell me...was the electric frequency used in these studies any different from rife? What type of machine do you think they used? Would it be considered a type of "rife" machine?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Those studies likely had some effects that could happen when using frequencies, but they are not directly related.

This article certainly directly pertains to resonance destroying viruses, although they are using a laser. Same principle. Viruses are not that hard to break anyway. I wish they would try it on Lyme.

http://www.naturalnews.com/023855_viruses_natural_health_renewable_energy.html

It really is not a new or unknown principle, for anyone who spends some time digging. It just is not used in real life for much of anything.

Dan

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seekhelp, you crack me up!!!
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Frequency machines is the overall term I find that includes Rife and other types of "machines" out there.

Its all the concept of using these energies to directly affect things in our bodies. Why Lyme is so popular is that bacterias and infections were targeted from the beginning.

But it also is supposed to be helpful for many things besides that.

I am not too worried about the proof.

I ran the 72 and 120 and I am really herxing..

When I run Lyme Numbers I do not herx so bad. I think I have brought down the lyme with my current protocol prior to trying rife.

I am finding it hard to get advice from doctors on what medications can be used to treat those protozoans. So i choose rife to try to get at them..

I think there is such a limited way to get at the protozoan infections and they seem to always be left over after treating everything else..

Anyway.. Until now I was having reactions that were not what I call a herx. I had some feelings like more joint pain etc. But was not getting any "herx' that I am used to..

Until now.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU SPRING!

I just ran 72 for the first time gut herxing started right away. I got up and my lower back
ache which I recently re aggravated is gone for the moment.

I'm bumping this up for all other rifers to take note of 72 and 120 which I will do at a later date.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Yeah!! Nice. Keep it up.
Those parasites are in your back and spine.
Mine Too.. They like to hang in there but so do viruses and other infections. So keep on going and I hope it keeps helping.!

SickSci
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SickSci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any more people tried 72 and 120 frequencies for protozoa? Would love to hear about responses or any other frequencies discovered...

--------------------
-------------
- Working Dx: Protozoa x3, Bartonella
- Tx: Biaxin, Mycobutin, Ivermectin, boluoke, serapeptase, allimed, silver ACS 200 spray, Mg, Iodoral, fish oil, Vit's B, C, D, NAC, etc

Posts: 121 | From Nc | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get ondamed on a regular basis and it does help, but does not kill it completely. This bug is so clever.

I'm thinking about taking the plunge with rife. Which rife machines do you have? Are there several models? If so, which one(s) might work best for this bug?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have been using the GB-4000 for eight years or so. I have been happy with it and it works well. When and upgrade is available you can send in the machine and get it updated for a reasonable cost. Something not offered by anyone else I am aware of.

Dan

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan. :)

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement