LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » whole body internal trembling?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: whole body internal trembling?
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone have this? buzzing, trembling all inside? sometimes a little twitching that is noticeable, but usually not.

i have been off meds for 15 months now and was doing well, but past few weeks i have this symptom. i saw my llmd 2 weeks ago and she did took blood to send to igenex to retest for lyme and babesia.

she said she doesn't think it is a relapse since i don't have any of my other symptoms that i once had like muscle pain, joint pain, etc.

when i first got really sick with lyme though (and didn't know it was lyme), it was all neurological for quite some time before I got all of those other symptoms. at that time it was mostly tingling, buzzing, and electric shocks.

this is different though- it is an internal trembling throughout my whole body. she thinks maybe it is anxiety. could anxiety cause this?

she prescribed lexapro and klonopin, but i don't want to take them if it is a lyme relapse, since i would rather just start treatment again to see if it helps.

i go back to her on january 14th. to get blood results.

is there anyone that has this? i keep on thinking the worse- like parkinsons disease or something like that. i am so scared.

also, what has helped you if you have this? any herbs? any specific antibiotic?

any help, feedback, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted to make it clear that it is my entire body- not just one part. at times i used to get a buzzing in my feet or sometimes in my leg, but this is my entire body that feels like it is trembling inside. it is very scary.
Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thyroid
Low body temp

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fordace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have an ativan or xanax hanging around, try one, see if it goes away, is your heart racing?
Posts: 208 | From Hudson Valley, New York | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thanks. i had my thyroid tested in may and it was okay. not losing weight or anything like that. my body temp seems okay, just took it.

unfortunately, i don't have ativan or xanax. i do have a script for klonopin, but was afraid to take this since it seems like something you have to keep taking and i was leary about it. maybe i should try it though to see if it even makes a difference?

can you get this whole body internal trembling with anxiety?

Fordace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get it sometimes Maureen, I feel like my entire body is vibrating from the inside out. Most noticeable when I'm having a flare up.
Pretty sure it's the nervous sytem causing the trembling. Not sure though, so be sure to see a doctor.....feel better....Rich

Posts: 208 | From Hudson Valley, New York | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cockapoo1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen, if you do decide to take the Klonopin, make sure you only take a little (break up the pill and start with 1/4 of it) because it can make you really really sleepy.

It does work wonders though on the anxiety and trembling which for me turned out to be Babesia.

Posts: 472 | From New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thyroid testing doesn't mean much.

But ya, if you're body temp in the mornings is normal then you're probably ok.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen,

I get the internal trembling. I did not have this symptom until I began TBI treatment. Klonopin works to calm this down a lot, though it does not take it totally away....

It makes life liveable. As for the dependency issues with things like klonopin, I believe that symptoms are a lot worse than possible dependency. Deal with the dependency when you're feeling better (if it even occurs).

As another poster has said, start with a 1/4 pill and increase until you find relief. I started many years ago at .25 and am now up to .50 mg. daily. Sometimes I take 1 mg a day when symptoms are horrible.

good luck,
Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trembling, shakiness, burning skin & muscle twitches were my 1st LD symptoms. They are still my primary symptoms.

My LLMD says LD is, among other things, a disease of the peripheral nervous system. That causes many of those trembling/shaky symptoms.

Good Luck.

Posts: 213 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lemon-Lyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemon-Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get that internal vibrating feeling quite often -- usually late at night, so it makes sleeping a pain.

Sometimes it feels like it is in my legs, sometimes left side of body or stomach...

I also get twitchy muscles and such too. My doctor just says it's a nerve thing due to Lyme/tick diseases.

Posts: 584 | From NY | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thank you so much for all of the responses.

for those of you who are pretty sure it is your LD- which oral abx helps to get into the nervous system to kill the lyme?

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

also does anyone know of some natural things that would help this?

should i take the klonopin at night since it causes sleepiness?

MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has been my main symptom when I get cold its worse.

so far I havent found anything that works to completely rid the issues. Ive been on Doxy and Rocephine.

Sometimes a warm bath helps for me. Ive been drinking fresh lemon juice and some salt help to
kill

some of the little bugers. I think it helps some.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am taking 200 mg doxy 2x day, 500 mg biaxin 1x day & 100 mg diflucan 1x day, plus "Dr. Ohhira's probiotics 12 plus" (2 @ bedtime)

The probiotics are only 1 i have found that makes the treatment workable (i order it on the internet).

After many, many months of treatment (100% compliance), the shakiness & trembling is gone. The burning skin is still burning. Muscle twitches are 50% better.

Good luck

Posts: 213 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been a number of discussions about this in the past. Searching the archives should yield some previous discussions.

I got this symptom after IM ceftriaxone.

Copying from a previous post of mine:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/58431?

My doc equates them with lyme rather than other infections. Didn't know the mechanism.

I've found that Mineral Chi by Nature's sunshine takes them away most of the time. I have to take it 2X's per day or they come back. Sometimes they come back anyway and then I increase my dose of mineral chi.

I found that mineral chi helped via muscle testing so while this works for ME, it may not work for you. Simply don't know becaue I know of no one else who has these who has tried mineral chi.
_
END OF POST

I've been on mineral chi for many months. I ran out for about a week and the vibrations came back full force. I'm back on mineral chi but they are bothering me more now then they were before I ran out. Hopefully they will settle down again and not bother me. I know some people here have had them for years. ugh!!!

I hope you get something that helps. They are miserable.

Terry
I'm not a doctor

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thank you so much for the info. everyone!

terry- do you get the entire body trembling or just isolated parts? i used to get some buzzing and vibrating but mostly in the feet, sometimes in one leg by my knee, but this is my entire body, even my head. i feel jittery all over too and sometimes notice it actually trembling in spots or twitching.

any other suggestions are appreciated for this!

Maureen

farraday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farraday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get this, too. My hands shake so much I cannot use the mouse. My teeth chatter and my legs tremble and make it hard to walk. Doc says it is called "neuro lyme". Glad it has a name. Wish it had a cure!

--------------------
DOCTOR: "I don't think you are sick."
PATIENT: "We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't think you are a doctor."

Posts: 697 | From Northern California | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried magnesium to reduce the internal trembling?

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt read all the responses so sorry if a repeat.

I hate this! I always feel like i am on top of the washer in spin mode.

the only thing that helps is magnesium injections. you need a rx but they are really cheap. they are slightly painful.

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maureen- It feels like it's all over my body but I'm not sure if it really is.

It's not external shaking, it's internal and feels like vibrations. Sometimes I get buzzing with it. It's not visible to my husband and doesn't cause problems holding anything.

I take lots of magnesium and have for a decade so I'm sure it's not related to magnesium for me at least.

When it's really bad it kind of takes over because it's so distracting it's impossible to sleep or really concentrate on much else.

Sorry, I can't think of any other way to describe it.

Terry
I'm not a doctor

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thanks again for more responses- you guys are the best!

yes, my llmd did give me a mg. shot when i saw her a couple of weeks ago to see if it would help. is it supposed to work immediately? i didn't really notice much of a change immediately after the shot but the next couple of days seemed a little better. then things got worse again. i just started using mg. cream and the mg. powder to see if it helps.

how often would you do the shots for them to help? does anyone know if you have to keep doing them to get the levels up initially? and then regularly to keep the levels up? i will ask my llmd about a script for them- it is worth a try.

thanks, maureen

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

did you feel it in your head too? this is the worse for me. i could deal with it in the legs- but the head, arms, chest and belly are driving me crazy.
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine doesn't necessarily feel like how a lot of people describe it....as internal.

I just feel jittery and shakey, and my teeth even sometimes chatter a little bit. But I'm not cold, and it doesn't seem to be chills.

Just a very shakey feeling, trembling, and teeth either feel like they're about to chatter, or they do slightly chatter.

Anyone get that, with the teeth? Hate it!

For me, I always get it this time of year, and it seems to be related to exhaustion. I think I don't sleep as well in the winter because of my Seasonal Affective issues, and then, from lack of restorative sleep, I get trembly.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Yes, I feel it in my head but not as bad as in my arms, hands, legs and feet. I don't remember getting it in my belly but then I may not notice it if it is mild since some of the other areas are so intense.

Terry

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thanks so much for all of the responses. i noticed last night that my belly, chest, head, and one of my arms was twitching really bad. it still is. i can actually see it moving slightly when i look at the spots. this is definitely the scariest symptom i have ever had.

i am going to call my llmd to see when the soonest is that i can get in to see her. i also think i am going to make an appointment with the neurologist who is familiar with lyme (i saw him when i first had neuro symptoms years ago right after my diagnosis to help me rule out other things too).

i am hoping to get this twitching, trembling, shakey feeling under control. i was off from work the past 2 weeks and i didn't go in to work today- i told my boss i would do some work from home, but i am a real mess.

i think i am especially nervous because my grandmother had parkinsons disease and i am hoping the lyme didn't trigger a permanent neurological disease or problem for me. i will feel a little better once it is confirmed it is lyme (hopefully) and of course once i start treatment again.

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

I just talked to my boss's doctor and he said that he does not think it is parkinsons disease at all- that it doesn't come on that suddenly? Does anyone know if this is true?

He is an GP and said he thinks I should try the klonopin for anxiety. I asked him if anxiety could cause all of the neurological symptoms (trembling, twitching, etc.) and he said absolutely. I know the shortness of breath and rapid heart beat, but didn't think all of those neuro. issues.

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Maureen,

I've had this same problem for two years now. Some days are better than others.

I can tell you this, any type of alcohol makes it much worse. Have you noticed anything that makes yours worse?

Happy New Year!
Roy

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

I do not buy that it is anxiety. I have no more anxiety now than I did before these started in fact my anxiety is usually better now.

I was told by several doctors that my heartbeat of >130 while sitting was anxiety. Turns out it was POTS and low blood pressure. If a doctor can't figure it out, anxiety is often cited as the cause.

Terry

lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you ever take Flexeril at bedtime?

What about IV or IM Magnesium?

Almost all of us are deficient, and no amount of orals will restore you to normal levels.

These could just be muscle spazms from Magnesium depletion. I used to get them and when I took Flexeril I could feel almost like a bouncing and then a release.

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

the problem is that even my llmd mentioned that it could be anxiety and she was not going to put me back on abx (been off them for 15 months) unless i had my other lyme symptoms back. she actually prescribed the klonopin (anti-anxiety) and lexapro (anti-depressant).

i think i will try the klonopin regardless. she said if the symptoms go away, it was anxiety. I have to see her again next week, so I should probably at least try the med she prescribed two weeks ago. My only fear of trying the med is masking the symptoms, if it is indeed a relapse.

She seemed to think that a relapse would bring all of my old symptoms back- like the sore/weak muscles, joint pain, etc., not just neuro symptoms (even though I mentioned to her that i had only neuro symptoms (tingling, buzzing, electric shocks) for quite some time before getting the other symptoms).

Her main focus seemed anxiety/depression or mg. deficiency. She retested for lyme and babesia through Igenex, but not really sure what that will prove anyway depending on the results.

My blood pressure is good and heartrate is increased (resting is around 100, but I do feel pretty anxious- actually i feel more anxious than i ever did when i had my other lyme symptoms a couple of years ago.

I have an appointment with a neurologist for tomorrow morning (saw him back in 2007 and he agreed with my diagnosis of lyme). I just want to go back to him to rule out other things, then go from there.

I'll try the anxiety treatment (not the antidepressant yet though) and see how it goes and then go from there before going back on lyme treatment. When I see the LLMD I will also ask for another mg. shot and for a script for them to try them out as well, although that just seems like it would be too easy of a fix for all of these symptoms. i have started taking mg. (topical cream as well at the powder drink) and it doesn't seem to be making a difference yet, although i just started this past few days.

I sort of understand her thoughts about not rushing to go back on abx. since not everything is always lyme, but i don't want to keep wasting time either or covering up symptoms with other meds and not getting to the route of the problem.

i wonder if it was truely a neurological problem if the klonopin would help anyway. maybe that is why she wants me to start there.

sorry for rambling.... thanks for all the input

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

I have flexeril- did that help you for the muscle spasms? mine is more like a twitching/trembling though.

i had one shot of mg. a couple of weeks ago- it didn't make that much of a difference, but do you need many shots to restore your levels?

i will ask my llmd about prescribing the shots when i see her next week- can you give them to yourself?

Maureen

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

i never did try the flexeril. a rheumatologist prescribed this for me awhile back (around the time of my lyme diagnosis, when she was calling it fibro). i never really tried it though, not sure it is even good anymore, probably not since it was over 2 years ago. i could mention trying this to my llmd if it could help though.

thanks again, maureen

tickssuck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickssuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen,

My symptoms EXACTLY. Internal all-body vibrating, buzzing, twitching...it feels awful. When I'm at my worst it causes me to tremor. My symptoms have always been neuro related. Mine is NOT anxiety related.

TBD's for me. I am on multiple abx's and have been treating for 20 months, better, but not well...yet!

I would be very suspicous that it's a Lyme recurrence. Good luck and sorry to hear you're dealing with this. TS

Posts: 566 | From West Coast | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maureen2174:

I asked him if anxiety could cause all of the neurological symptoms (trembling, twitching, etc.) and he said absolutely.

I know the shortness of breath and rapid heart beat, but didn't think all of those neuro. issues.

Low magnesium causes anxiety, depression, cardiac arrhythmias, muscle twitching and tremors.

The muscle and nerve cells use magnesium for all their enzyme processes, so when the Lyme bacteria deplete the mag, it causes many problems.

Carol

The Importance of Magnesium to Human Nutrition
http://www.mbschachter.com/importance_of_magnesium_to_human.htm

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thank you all again for the feedback. i will try the klonopin and oral mg. and mg. cream while i am waiting to get back to the lyme doctor next week. if there is no improvement, i will assume it is the lyme disease.

i may try to get on some abx. in the next couple of weeks anyway just in case, depending on what my LLMD and neurologist (who is lyme friendly) think.

The thing is- does anyone have this as their ONLY symptom? seems so strange to my llmd and i guess to me that this is the only thing going on and not all of the other problems i had in the past (although this is intense enough for me!)

tickssuck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickssuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Maureen,

If you're asking if I have joint pain, swollen joints etc. with my neuro symptoms, there answer is no. Now...do I have other symptoms? Yes.

But still I believe all neuro-related...off-balance, dizzy at times, tingling, numbness, sometimes a feeling as though I might pass out and/or seizure. I have a generally hyped-up/malfunctioning nervous system. The neuro stuff is PLENTY enough for me to deal with, that's for sure!

Also, I do take oral mag. It may help some, but not a lot. I think it's TBD related, for me anyway. Good Luck. TS

Posts: 566 | From West Coast | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thanks! yes, these neuro. symptoms are definitely enough to deal with, that's for sure!

i will keep everyone updated. i will continue to take mg. too to see if that helps.

Fordace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14874

The Importance of Magnesium to Human Nutrition
http://www.mbschachter.com/importance_of_magnesium_to_human.htm

Great link, Thank you Carol

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

yes, great link! thanks carol!
lymebytes
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I get it. My LLMd says related to Lyme and the effected nervous system. Xanax helps.

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen, you do rifeing, don't you? Are you rifeing every day? And the lyme (if it is that) still came back?

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

No, I had not rifed for about a year, so i can't blame it on that, if it is the lyme that came back. I should have done more rifing for maintenance, but I got lazy.

I just got back from the neurologist. He pretty much ruled out any bad neurological disease. He did a physical exam, testing strength, etc. He ordered an EEG, he said possibly an EMG (but I told them I had this on my legs 3 years ago before I knew it was lyme, so he said we could put that off).

The tech. did an ultrasound of my carotid artery while i was there. so, i'll call him for the results next week (after he has time to look at it).

other than that, he told me to follow up with my lyme doctor for the Igenex testing and to take the klonopin 2x a day.

so i feel a little better that at worse this is probably lyme, and i'll just have to go back on treatment to get back in remission. i just hope the llmd will go for that since i have no other symptoms. she seemed to be leaning toward thinking that if this is the only symptom then it must be anxiety and not lyme. i'll try the klonopin in the meantime too.

thanks for all the replies.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement