LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rifing- frequencies for neuro. symtoms (twitching, trembling, etc)?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rifing- frequencies for neuro. symtoms (twitching, trembling, etc)?
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

As I wrote in a previous post- I have a lot of trembling, twitching going on right now. Trying to figure out if it is a lyme relapse, anxiety, or something else.

I did meet with my LLMD and she was not quick to assume lyme and put me on meds, she gave me some klonopin to try and redid Igenex blood test (lyme, and babesia).

In the meantime, I am considering rifing a little. I did rife with the doug coil on 432 only 2x, 2 weeks apart, no noticeable herx. Had not rifed for a long time prior to that (been in remission and off abx for 15 months now, probably haven't rifed in maybe a year or a little less than that).

So, when I was rifing, I had mainly focused on 432 and 306 for lyme. Does anyone know of a frequency that would hit the neuro problems though? I have both a doug coil machine and an EMEM DT machine.

thanks, maureen

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you taking any magnesium?

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, just started taking it (cream and oral powder mixed with water). i did get a mg. shot when i saw my lyme doctor a couple of weeks ago, but didn't notice a hugh and definitely not lasting improvement, but maybe it has to be built up? when i see her next week, i am going to ask her for another shot and then a script for them.

thanks- any frequencies that you think would help this if it is lyme (or even if it isn't- some frequencies to calm down the nerves?)

Maureen

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not usually recommend frequencies for this type of thing, partly because I do not know if they would work, and partly because it is possible to accidentally stir up the Lyme.

Magnesium and Potassium and even Sodium are pretty important for the nervous system if you are lacking any of them. Other than that there is inflammation.

If it was me, I would load up on antioxidants as it could be from inflammation. Turmeric and Ginger capsules are the ones I used for inflammation related to my Crohn's.

At my worst, I used 1500 mg of each, twice a day. Do not take this much if you are taking blood thinners. Fish or Krill Oil may help also, and is good for most anyone to use regardless of any health problems.

Inflammation is behind many mental problems, but they can be resolved by calming down the inflammation. Depression was my problem with inflammation. It was gone from the scene once I got a grip on the inflammation. It was quite by accident, but I was glad for the discovery.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pat1
Member # 15389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi would you tell me what machine you would us out of the two . if you could only us one which one would you use .thank you bruce
Posts: 20 | From Sanangelo tex | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

i think the doug coil machine is much stronger, but it is a lot more money than the DT EMEM machine, so if that is a factor, I would go with the EMEM.

I really only used the doug coil during my lyme treatment. I didn't get the EMEM machine until I was pretty much in remission, so it is hard to say. The herxes I got from the doug coil machine were intense.

With that being said, I also did do long term abx. therapy, so I do not know for certain if rifing was got me in remission. I think it was a combo. of things.

f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f13girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen can you comment on what symptoms you had/did you have neuro lyme? Were you able to work/function during the abx/rife process? How long do you think you had lyme before treatment?
Posts: 200 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

I had lyme at least 7 years before treatment, but it was manageable until about 5 months before treatment. I had wacky symptoms come and go over that time until I got really bad.

My lyme really got bad around Oct/Nov 2006 when I stopped nursing my son. I had lots of tingling, buzzing, electric shocks, muscle weakness (esp. in my legs), night sweats, heart issues, muscle and joint pain, insomnia, etc.

Yes, I worked the entire time during the abx/rife process. It was difficult, especially because I commute 1 hour 45 minutes each way, but I managed. I was on abx. and herbs alone for about 8 months, then I did abx/rife for about 9 months. I felt pretty good for awhile at the end of the treatment, so I took myself off abx. in sept. 08. I did not rife long after this though, and I probably should have done so.

karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rife 787 for the vibrations but only very short and after four days the vibrations are gone. But they come back when I stop rifing. I added now 880.In the beginning it gets worse, start slowly.
Want to do all malaria frequ. for the protozoa.My vibrations are better after 6 days flagyl 250 mg twice a day.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thank you. what rife machine are you using?
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Pearl and do only 10 seconds, 11 frequ., then higher after some days probably 4 days so I get 20 sec, 11 f.

I tried 880 first time now and I think the 787 is working for the vibrations.

787 would also work for radiation, E Coli, osteomyelitis and 786 is bartonella.

After one day off my vibrations are back, but still mild.

Hope it gives you some relief.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

thanks. i'll try the 787, i never tried that frequency.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement