LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Serious EMF issues and need advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serious EMF issues and need advice
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I had beat most of my Lyme demons. No so!

I've become seriously allergic (reactive) to my computer monitor (tried 8 different ones), laptop, regular telephones, cell phone, all the electrical appliances in the kitchen, dryer, TV screen, and neighbor's wifi.

I'm unable to go shopping without pain, as the florescent lights hurt me. We got rid of all compact florescent bulbs as they hurt the most.

Wifi can put me on the ground in pain.

Pain is different depending on the equipment.

Monitors usually hurt my gut area, or make my ears ring. Cell towers & power lines, even driving underneath them, I get sharp shooting pain in my head. Kitchen equipment usually hurts my gut or chest.

Driving sadly hurts my head, ears, chest and gut... electronics from both engine and dashboard.
All of these things can and do make my head buzz and ears ring.

When I stay away from them for a day or more, then my reactivity is less. But given 10 minutes or more of exposure, I can be in small, medium or horrible pain depending on the equipment.

Here's what I've done to date:

- purchased clothing and a screen monitor from one EMF Less type of company. I see no blockage or help from these items.

- have two necklaces that are imprinted with blocking frequencies, however, they don't seem to do anything.

- Purchased diodes for cell phone and monitor and laptop. These don't work for me.

- Purchased copper mesh to cover laptop or monitor (sort of a Faraday cage). Did not help much.

- Used copper mesh to visit Dr. B's office in Scottsdale to enjoy the EES equipment. Placed the mesh over my car electronic area. Seemed to help some.

- Purchased TriField Meter and ElectroSmog meter...both meters are not the small ones either.

 Using these meters we have located and fixed all electrical issues in this home, such as bad wiring behind outlet, or light switch. Located CFL that we did not know about...hiding in a fan-light, located neighbor's wifi, but cannot keep it out from our windows (yet).

 My bedroom is a safe haven now due to these meters. It tests around the 5-6 millivolts.

 Took short drive last weekend to locate small town without any cell reception. Tested Cell towers and power lines with the ElectroSmog (frequency) meter along the way. My brain could detect them coming before the meter registered. OMG - I need help.

Sorry, there is more, but my head is getting tight with pressure and pain is building so I need to get off my computer for now.

Please, Please...if you have any other ideas or found solution for yourself, would you share what has worked for you?

Thank You Kindly, Grace

I love LymeNet - The people on this site have help me so much.

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only a slight problem. .pressure in head by cell phones.....helped by not holding phone to my head. Somehow radiation is stronger inside cars.

But I read an article about a very very sensitive boy not so far away and he has to wrap himself (mother does) in the fabric from head to toe when going anywhere with frequencies. Those fabrics seem to block virtually all readiation.

Maybe it gets better after a while?

I might consider something from here: http://www.handy-fashions.com/ but you have some webshops in the U.S. with similar stuff.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may need to go on a serious heavy metal detox program starting with testing and eliminating allergic dysregulations. I would not recommend doing any photon treatment or killing regimen until you get things under control. Your detoxing power is very restricted if your immune system does not recognize the toxins = allergies/dysregulations at DNA.

I used to vibrate next to any metal and then also away from any metal, and there weren't enough gadgets to cover it up. I am speaking from experience and feel for you.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love, love, love my Philip Stein watch!!! It has chips in it that counteract EMF's. They muscle tested us in the store to show us how it counteracts cell phone's EMF's. I've been wearing it since two days after I got back from Germany ... I never take it off except to shower.

In addition to that, I have chips from EMF Blues on my computer and cell phone. I don't do well around GPS or near someone whose computer has wifi on, but I can be in a hotel, etc. that has wifi, just not near someone using it.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about getting treated for hypersensitivity ?

There is a technique for treating hypersensitivities called NAET.

NAET = Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique.
Because you are in in some ways a liberal state there may be practitioners near you that do this work.

If you are interested let me know, as I may be able to help coordinate the treatment + possibly involve Dr. Nambudripad, the originator of yhe technique.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeniseNM
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeniseNM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could this be why I feel terrible at work - sore throat, headache and the tinnitus seems worse?

I thought it was maybe because I'm bored and don't like my job much, but it's very obvious - I usually feel very crappy by Wednesday. Sometimes feel better by the end of the week, which is why I thought it might be "work allergy!"

I sit in front of a computer, under florescent lights, etc. all day at work.

--------------------
dx: MS in 1998
2007 - Lyme suspected
2009 - Positive Lyme, MS worse. Now: Copaxone shots for MS
gall bladder out 7/09
Ceftin, Zith, Septra
LDN
Acyclovir
Monolaurin, DHEA, Pregnonelon, Curcumin

Posts: 243 | From New Mexico | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massman, We did many weeks of NAET, by the wonderful DN herself moving to LB. It did not work and it did not last. Things turned worse. Allergie Immun is eliminating all problems gradually and gently. No more sleeping in the garage on the cement floor, away from any metal (which was still troublesome) or on the earth. We cannot escape EMF, but we can work toward eliminating the antenna (vs. toxic heavy metals and other neurotoxins) in us.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is someone on another Lyme site I use, that says that she tried a couple different brands of EMF protection, and the only ones that helped her were the products from www.emfblues.com.

She said the necklace she bought especially seemed to help. They have a few different necklaces on that website though, so I am going to ask her which one she got. They are affordable too.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi - I understand that NAET did not work for you.

IME (from having large allergy clinics in Columbus OH + Parkersburg WV)about 15% of patients did not do well.

I also now hear that fewer are doing well with NAET. I wonder if this is due to increased EMF exposure. Any thoughts ?

And what is Dr. Ks take on allergies ? Decreased health of detox organs ?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You each for responding!

I've worked very hard to get as far as I have, but don't we all. Yes, I have used Rife, Bionic, ZYTO, SCIO to get better. They all use frequencies, which has helped me, but added to my current problem as well.

Gigi - I ran out of money to get teeth problems fixed, but DO have Jan 28th set for 2 cavitations + 1 root canal to be completed. Docs are standing by with proper IV's. I don't want to take any antibiotics, but prob. Will have to do so.

Tried to get root canal (#19) pulled last January, but regular dentist would not do it. One year later - tooth area still hurts. Cost w/be $3300 for surgery on #17 & #19. This does not take into consideration any restoration work. That w/have to wait.

The required abx will kick my Candida into higher gear ~ ouch. Have endured two solid years of pain from Candida.

I eat zero sugars, only 1/2 green apple couple times/week, make homemade yogurt (mine is great - thanks to Rachelle), and avoid all gluten like the plague.

I rotate Olive leaf, Allicin and numerous products, but suspect that until Heavy Metals are under control, I will be stuck w/Candida.

I know that I MUST get about $15-20,000 worth of dental work done. Who has this kind of money anymore. We sure don't. Might end up going to Mexico for some of it.

I do know the dental materials that I am allergic to, so that testing cost is behind me.

I have no amalgams left (removed 12 years ago improperly), but do have two root canals and 12-13 teeth that are porcelain over Noble metal. Not sure why, but the past month my mouth has tasted like metal all the time.

I've had suspicions that Metals were causing the EMF issues.

I feel like a Dang Geiger Counter!

=== My Ears Ring All the Time.

At times more loudly than others, depending how much exposure to EMF, or treatments, and always they are worse when I lay down at night.

Been very hard to get to sleep and stay asleep.
Sometimes I'm awake by 3 am and never can get back to sleep, no matter how much Gabapentin, B5/B6 I take.

I am lucky to have a wonderful man in my life. He, too, is affected by this dis-ease, but continues to work.

We are staging his treatment differently so he won't have the EMF issues. He'd be out of a career if this were to happen ~ just like me.
Gigi - If it were not for you -

I would still be feeling tortured and wanting to end it all.

Thank you from bottom of my heart.

SixGoofy - thanks for wrist watch tool. I remembered it helped you...just don't find the funds to give it a try.

Massman - Thank you for your suggestions. I keep an open mind toward all possibilities.
DeniseNM - Yes, I firmly believe the EMF's are giving you grief.

No doubt in my mind. We have a group of 6 Local Lymies who have all experienced Rife & Bionic and more...each of us now feels the EMF's more, but we also recognize these issues were always there - just hard to distinguish from Lyme symptoms.

Hoosier51 - Thank you for your input. I have tried EMF Blues. The inventors live close to me.

Those products did nothing for me. I've tried items from Less EMF, Inc. and feel only a teeny tiny bit of help from Silver threaded Hoodie, a radiation headband (zippo), and a monitor screen for my laptop which seems to help some, but not enough.

NorthernLights - I will now go check out the weblink you so kindly shared.

If anyone else has more suggestions, comments or questions regarding EMF's let me know. Hubby & I have learned a lot the past three months which I tried to keep my new job. Was a good one - hated to give it up.

Right now I feel racing frequencies in my chest & my monitor is 7 feet from me - I've enlarged my text so I can read when I type.

My laptop is cabled 8 feet away and is behind a small file cabinet...only keyboard (zero emissions per test tools) and mouse are close to me.

It is my belief that the Ring Ears for many Lymies is coming from heavy metals & EMF's!!
I will be searching every link that you share. No stone will be unturned.

I WILL post anything that works for me.

Wishing You All a better 2010!

Hugs, Grace

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Opps - duplicate posting. Deleting 2nd post. Grace

[ 01-19-2010, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: GraceT ]

bigdreams87
Member # 20493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigdreams87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started doing Neural Therapy and it got me back to work... I could not tolerate work before from the EMF from the computers in the office I felt like I was brain dead. I could not drive or do anything because of it.

The three things I have done:
- Neural Therapy
- Acupuncture 1-2x a week

I am not nearly as bad as I used to be. In fact I went from being bed ridden to able to work full time.

I am now taking HEEL detox and I think I have had some big benefits from it over the past few days. I virtually feel 0 EMF.

Maybe try the HEEL detox?

You are probably overloaded with toxic waste as I think I was. As soon as I stopped the supplements, focused on NT and Acupuncture I started to take a turn for the better.

Also stay hydrated through all of this!

Posts: 73 | From ca, usa | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GraceT - I tried to contact you but your mailbox was full. Please clear out your mailbox...

I don't have a problem with EMFs. I was just thinking that maybe bio-feedback therapy might help...? I'm not sure if any bio-feedback practitioners actually practice reducing sensitivity to EMFs but it may be worth a try.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been reading up on this today during my clinic treatment. There is some information in their office about this and they mentioned these products
http://www.bioprotechnology.com/Default.aspx

I don't know if this is something that would be very effective or helpful. Perhaps Massman, GiGi or others here would know if this is something that could be beneficial to those with this problem.

I'm really not very knowledgeable when it comes to tech things like this. Hopefully someone else can tell us if these products are worth investing in or not.

Gary

[ 01-19-2010, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myco
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this problem but it went away with lyme treatment.

Be well.

Posts: 770 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigdreams87
Member # 20493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigdreams87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put the biopro chips on all my electronics in my apartment. They really helped. I could atleast use my computer and watch TV... I also bought an EMF detector and found with the detector they truly did work in addition to me being able to physically tolerate electronics.
Posts: 73 | From ca, usa | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Thank You Big Dreams - I will look into Neural Therapy. I do acupunture 1X/week & get tested every 6th week.

Yes - I was needing better detox & have HEEL here and use it, plus a slew of other things.

Hi Sparkle - My mailbox got turned off when I was traveling to Germany (Feb 2009) & I did not remember to turn it back on. T.U. for your insights regarding biofeedback.

My favorite is ZYTO and I will be getting that testing next week.
Great suggestion.

Hi Gary, thanks for the web link. That is where I am headed next.

Once again - Lymies are the BEST. Grace

GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

I tried those BioPro chicps for cell phone = no help. I tried 6 of them for my laptop - no help. sent 'em all back. Grace
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naet worked for us only temporarily. Most allergies came back after a while.

Treatment of lyme solved for me most allergies.

Which of the Heel products are you guys using? There are dozens, if not hundreds.

I also think heavy metals and infections play a big role on sensitivity for EMRs. I am now only a bit sensitive.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what happened to another lymenet poster? She was highly EMF sensitive. Anybody remember her name? Some members (no longer here)gave her a hard time?

I think about her and certaintly am today after reading about Grace. I can so relate. I'm no longer as bad as I was. Thank God.

I'm so excited that the end of almagam removal is near. I just had #19 done yesterday. That tooth tasted like metal and ticked me off for over 30 yrs. It's ready for a beautiful white carbon based NO metalics crown.

Eating chlorella by the handfuls and looking forward to the next replacement of big old ugly looking silver crown in 6 weeks.

Then....all that's left is one root canal removal.

It's been over two years of cleaning up my mouthful of metals & toxins. I don't think of this as the "cure", it's just another step in healing as much as I personally can.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

TThank you Brussels and Pam.

As time goes on, and I get more dental work completed, and get metal toxins out of my body, I will keep this board posted on my symptoms.

It is so hard to go out anyplace now.

Sadly, we harm our babies with all this technology AND florescent lighting. It is amazing how dumb we have become when it comes to taking care of our ammune system...

I don't mean the people on this site... I am referring to all the laypeople who don't have a clue, and especially those who do know but don't sound any alarms.

Hugs to you All, Grace

n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are banning regular old-fashioned lightbulbs here....more and more flourescent light coming now, tiny curled tubes or other small flourescent lamps.

Which reminds me, the daughter who has had the most health issues, gluten issues, ADHD, etc, she has complained for years about flourescent lights. They make her ill. I have not tested her for lyme....

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flourescent lights have been my enemy. I had a flourescent light in my washer/dryer room and I used to literally buzz with the light standing under it. My husband removed it.

I get so upset about the truth on these enviro-eco friendly light lulb pushes. Majority of people have no clue what is in those light bulbs.

They cannot be disposed of in your garbage. Everyone that knows anything about these NEW bulbs know they should only be taken to a safe drop off.

warnings to DO NOT Dispose, do not let them end up in our landfills, highly toxic mercury filled poison.

The possiblities of breaking these bulbs in ones home and not realizing the toxic mess that is enviromentally very serious to your family & pets.

I guess I'll stock up on old fashioned bulbs until some group starts screaming about the harmful effects of flourescent lighting.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They are banning regular old-fashioned lightbulbs here....more and more flourescent light coming now, tiny curled tubes or other small flourescent lamps.
Northern, I just bought over a hundred regular old-fashioned lightbulbs from amazon, because they are not more available in the stores here.

So there will hopefully enough of them for the rest of my life. [Smile]

I CAN'T stand fluorescent light in my living room!

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One frequency treatment researcher has suggested that sensitivity to frequencies may be caused by a lack of certain minerals.

One in particular is Magnesium. He mentioned another mineral in particular and it may have been calcium but I do not remember for sure.

If I find the particular post I will be able to give you some more information.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement