LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife?
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How often do people who rife use the machine?

I have a DT ENEM, according to the instructions received with the machine, your only supposed to rife every 10-14 days for lyme/coinfections.

As I recall, I believe most people are rifing a lot more frequently. I thought I heard if you rife to often you could have organ damage.

Last week my LLMD put me on Tindamax and my liver enzymes were elevated from just 1 week of Tindamax.

Before that I was on noni, teasel, quina alos taking milk thistle for liver support. I just started a homeopath that seems to be helping the pain I was experiencing near my liver.

I'm quite concerned with the results of my last blood test.

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up anyone?
Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you read through the other long rife posts, you will see that most people rife more often than that. I answered you about this on your other post.

Edited to add: Of course, when you first start out, every two weeks for short run times is recommended.

tickbattler

[ 02-24-2010, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: tick battler ]

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every two weeks for me .. unless I'm rifing for yeast or something else

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm rifing about every other day.

My last session was 51 minutes, which made my head feel quite heavy, groggy, very annoying herxish feeling, cleared after about 36 hours, so i rifed again, not much herxish this time.

I'm not on antibiotics, so if any spirochetes are loose, i want to kill them, i don't want to leave them free to do anything they want for two weeks.

I was on antibiotics for years, so i'm not going to have massive die-offs that could shut down the kidneys or liver. I do take milk thistle and other protective herbals.

Are you taking milk thistle, in regard to your elevated liver enzymes?

I refused to take Flagyl or Tindamax, and i'm doing all right.

A newly-diagnosed person, untreated for years maybe, should not start rifing frequently with the massive die-offs.

I've only been rifing for a month or two, and i have a lot of undiagnosed, lesser things to rife for. I detox easily, so there's no point in waiting two weeks.

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my studies and from talking with DT personally, I think it would be a bad idea to try and do more than what is suggested with your machine.

My daughter and I ran ours last week for the first time, and we both felt pretty bad afterward.

I couldn't imagine what we would have felt like if we had done more.

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the beginning you want to start off slow - short treatment times and a couple of weeks apart. After several months you gradually increase your treatment time to what your body can handle and treat more often as needed. There is no one size fits all - just listen to your body. It'll tell you what it wants and needs.

I haven't taken Flagyl since rifing either and I don't think you need to. The cysts will come out when their ready and you'll know - hit them with rife then. No sense in tearing your liver up!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melodymaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren, how can you tell when the cysts come out? Do you have specific symptoms when they cycle?

--------------------
Wishing You Showers Of Blessings!
Lyme since Fall 1983 = Diagnosed Summer 2008
IV Rocephin 7 weeks Stopped due to drug fever
Now doxycycline
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 430 | From Sunny South | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that arthritic pain is a good indication of Spirochete form of Lyme. When Lyme converts to this form, I always get a reaction to the frequency 612 Hz. If there is no Arthritic symptoms, then the reaction is non-existant or very slight.

Of course if you had Arthritic pain prior to Lyme there could very well be another pathogen involved, such as Mycoplasma Pneumonia or another type of Mycoplasma.

This list gives you a good idea of what pathogen is suspected in various conditions. It is not complete, but it is helpful.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/dp/human.shtml

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of sounding sort of "dumb" would this 612 Hz frequency apply to the DT ENEM machine?

The frequencies he gives for lyme are 432, 800 and 4328. My daughter isnt getting much of a reaction from these and we are now up to about 3 and 1/2 minutes.

Does anyone know of any other really good lyme frequencies to be used on the DT ENEM?

I get sort of confused when Hz is used. Not sure what that means. It seems that most of the frequencies are for the other machines out there..

Thanks,
Deb G

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Deb!! You can use any frequency you want.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Hertz is a Hertz so 612 Hz (cycles per second) on one machine should be 612 Hz on another machine.

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb, when I first got my EMEM I was only using the frequencies given on my list as well. After researching on a few rife forums and reading D Bergy's posts I picked up a few other frequencies that have helped others with Lyme. 612 is one of the most effective ones.When you plug that frequency into your little box do it just like you would 432 - like on your box it says 4320 - 612 should read 6120. It's a VERY effective frequency!

Try that one - I garantee she'll have a reaction.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
432, 612, 2016, 789,000 Hz, are the best I know of at this time.

2016 and 789,000 Hz being better than the other two in my experience.

Lack of a reaction, can mean no Spirochete form is available to hit. Not all people react negatively to die of either, unless past experience indicates otherwise.

I would try 2016 and/or 789,000 Hz as it does seem to hit more than one form of Lyme.

It does not matter what kind of machine you have, the frequencies are for all machines of this type.

Good Luck

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetutu, Jaime, Lauren and Dan,

Thank you !!!!!!

You have helped me tremendously and I appreciate it so much. You guys have cleared things up and I can't wait to have her start rifing again!

Deb G

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Dan - technical question here - on my EMEM if I plug in 789,000 where do I start the 7 at? Would it go in the KHZ part directly below the 100? Hope that makes sense to you. Also where did you find this frequency? Thanks!

--------------------

Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren,

I may be wrong but I don't think you can run 789,000 on our machines. I think Dan told me 99,999 is as high as these go.

Please correct me if I am wrong does anyone else know for sure?

Dr.Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not sure how high your machine can run, but it is entirely possible that you cannot run 789,000 Hz as it is. I have machines capable of running high frequencies.

You can divide the frequency by two, until it is in a range you can run. This would be a lower harmonic of the same frequency. 98625 Hz would be the highest harmonic of 789,000 Hz you could run, if 99,999 is the limit of the machine.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL28 -- I tried running 789,000 on my DT a while ago and it appeared to me that the frequency was too high for our machine. So I never ran it again.

So I think what Dr. Dave is saying is true.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement