LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Checking in....are we loosing the battle?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Checking in....are we loosing the battle?
microw
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for microw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I have been really busy researching the problems that are generally associated with the chronic infections like lyme disease.
My experience has been, that fungus is one of the main culprits I have run into.
I have seen stachybotrysosis [unsure of spelling since the term is so recent]
That is black mold, that has become parasitic in the host's system. It causes a whole lot of problems, like sever allergies to everything.
I have also discovered oomceteosis, something that is not currently known to cause infection in humans In one case I had, the patient developed food sensitivities so bad, they slowly starve.
There are several parasites I have not even been able to identify, of the protozoan class, and I think I have run into parasitic algae.
In all cases, these are normally opportunistic to the host genetic catalog [HLA type].
So, the variety of opportunistic pathogens\parasites is huge in my opinion. I think it is a result of farming practices, and agricultural use of chemicals\drugs.
I get a lot of reports from those working in agriculture, about the types of infections they are seeing in the animals [remember, we eat them].
Horses, for example, are loosing the battle with helminths and other parasitic infections. The drugs traditionally used are becoming less and less effective. The same drugs, in different forms are used to treat humans.
The fish stocks are another problem, and are being subject to infections not seen before.

So, as you can see, a depressing situation is developing.
There is hope though. There are some interesting advancements being made in therapeutic peptides technology.
It is far off, where clinical use is concerned, but worth the investigation.
Since my own research will slowly evolve in this direction, I will try and keep everyone updated in this regard. Microw

--------------------
microw

Posts: 129 | From Toronto, ON Canada | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Microw,

Thanks for the update. I just posted a link the other day about peptide therapy...VGV, I think it is called. Has already tested well in animals and is now in stages of FDA approval and human testing.

Yeah, we have essentially ruined our food supply. So sad...The dollar, euro, etc. always wins to the detriment of society in general.

Thanks for reporting and for the work that you do, much appreciated.

Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really interesting! Thank you.

I have been suspecting this. Do you think it's intentional? How about those chemtrails? Most doctors here know nothing about parasites. That's the last thing they suspect.

There are several anti-malarial drugs made by combining artemesia & an antibiotic that are completely unavailable here.

I noticed my poor cat got some kind of weird infection on his neck. Could be a bacteria, fungus, or parasite? A big chunk of his fur came off. I've never seen anything like this in 40+ years of living with cats...

I'm sure it happens. Now, I see there's a field in animal medicine for dermatology. It seems to be a common thing these days.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where Have You Been??? We missed you. LOL

Is that a new name for Morgellons?

Do you have any idea why we have not got a answer from KP on the CDC's quest for answers?

It appears we are all in the same boat. But you are right. It is not just us humans it is our whole eco.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
microw
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for microw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone. Thanks for the kind words.
The Morgellons thing is a form of quorum sensing very similar to fungus, in fact, I have found confirmed pathogenic fungus in the 3 cases I studied. I also seen unusual chemical crystals which are red, blue, green, clear, and black. I one case I think there may have been C. Pulmoni.
It was strange, and not like the normal morphology of a worm. I cannot confirm it. Microw

--------------------
microw

Posts: 129 | From Toronto, ON Canada | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a researcher? If you think fungus/mold might be involved in chronic Lyme, you might want to consider these...

The Effect of Microwave Radiation on Fruit Mold

http://www.usc.edu/CSSF/History/2008/Projects/J1403.pdf

Do EMFs Affect Yeast Growth?

http://www.usc.edu/CSSF/History/2006/Projects/J1310.pdf

I don't know about anyone else here, but I was using a cordless phone heavily around the time I was diagnosed with Lyme. Also, several cell phone antennas went up in my neighborhood around that time, too.

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MariaA
Member # 9128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MariaA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me, or are we seeing fewer Morgollon's posts than we did a few years ago? If so, did something quietly change in agriculture or whatever is thought to possibly cause this, or are people just finding their own Morgollon's forums and talking about it elsewhere?

--------------------
Symptom Free!!! Thank you all!!!!

Find me at Lymefriends, I post under the same name.
diet: http://lymefriends.ning.com/group/healthylowcarbrecipes
Homemade Probiotics thread
Herbal Links Thread

Posts: 2552 | From San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure using sewage sludge or run off water to fertilize crops is not helping either...

And - all the genetically modified plants for food crops...

Then there's the bee die off. They still don't really know what's causing colony collapse disorder.

Dr. Tullio Simoncini is using baking soda to cure cancer. He believes the tumors are related to candida.

So, much of this could be due to bizarre thing in our environment that don't have any natural checks or balances - like parasites, fungal issues, toxic chemicals, etc.

It's good to hear about someone with an open mind to research these things.

BTW - I'm using some tea tree oil in vasoline to put on my cat's neck. Seems to be helping. Just in case anyone has this problem with their pet.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for Posting and I miss your posts as well.
Love your research..!

I so think your on the right path and I wish things would move faster. SO many unidentified things going on and so little answers..

I do feel sad when I read your title though.

Losing the battle. It feels that way even though I do not want to believe it is true.

I hope then movie FOOD Inc will help shift ideas in our consuming and consumer demand. As well I hope that the producers will react and we will get on a better track of producing food and meat and the the whole system needs to shift.

I think we are at that point where eveyone knows it and we are trying to find ways to change it but it is a slow curve to make that turn around the corner.

WE will get there.. I have faith..

At least for our children and grandchildren time..

FOr now we have to try to Treat us who have been contaminated and try to get us feeling better.

Since abx are not working as well, finding new inventive and more effective methods is important too..

What are your ideas for treatment options that are most affective?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda off topic, but when I adopted a cat from the rescue league a couple of years ago, she had awful allergies to the point of scratching her neck and face raw--think hamburger head.

The vet wanted us to bring her in monthly for a steroid shot--ugh! Although the shots temporarily helped, I didn't feel getting monthly steroid shots was the way to go for her to get her health back.

We switched her to an all raw diet for 6 months--her body basically detoxed--she looked horrid for the first 2 to 3 months while the toxins left the body via the skin. We then found a dry food specifically formulated for allergies by being processed very minimally--she can thankfully tolerate it.

She also took homeopathic gunpowder which dried up the scabs--any time she breaks out now--which is very rare--we give her the homeopathic meds, and she clears right up.

She is doing great now--has been allergy free, steroid free, and healthy for over a year! She is a totally different cat from when we adopted her--timid, shy, suffering to frisky, coat gleaming, playful, healthy, and happy.

So to make this post relevant to the thread, I believe the food processing and supply has been destroyed and is truly making us (and our animals) sick on many levels.

Eating organic and grass-fed meat is very important for our health and really has become a necessity not an extravagance.

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement