LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I.V. Ozone treatment????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I.V. Ozone treatment????
Ticked
Member # 24336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone used this in treatment for lyme or co.'s? My ND suggested that I start doing this once a week. What do you think?

HE says that it will help me with detoxing, and boosting the immune system.

Posts: 67 | From Alabama | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I do these. I did them in conjuction with a whole protocol and timed in a manner to best treat.

Last year I did about 4 months of them 3 days a week and I am now doing them 1 x a week again in conjunction with treatment.

The places I have been feel that it prepares your blood and body to better accept the treatments they may be giving you.

Alone too they are supposed to help with cleansing and detoxing.

I am noticing that they now seem to always do a combo of IV Ozone and UVB together as a bigger better treatment and not just one or the other.

I would recommend them but I would not depend on them alone to bring about huge changes alone.

That is the same as myers or nutritional supplements and IV Vitamin C and such. If woven into your protocol in a stategic manner the can make a difference in that protocol.

If adding them alone or one by one etc. I have myself not found that to work out near as well.

But everyone is different. I Have heard of folks who do the IV Blood treatments and be cured of something immediately. THere are some infections that hang in the blood that cause things like pain the in joints and arthritis etc. One doc said he did one treatment to someone who barely could walk and it was like night and day.

I depends on each of us and on how we respond.

Good Luck and I would suggest try doing a month of them at 1 x a week and see what you think.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticked
Member # 24336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, spring,
That makes sense to me.That's pretty much what the ND said. Do one a week for awhile and see how they do.

He did suggest that I might want to add I.V. silver(citrate) w/ the ozone, as that would help with the detoxing and immune strengthening too.

I think he said the silver would help to kill any lyme or co. that is there.

He charges 75.00 each, or will discount 10% if I do them both with the same visit. I'd kinda like to do them separately, to see for sure which does what.
Done together, it would seem difficult to tell which one does the most good, or gives the worst side effects, etc.

But, it's like you said. He said these I.V.'s would get me better prepared to attack the bugs. The game plan is to:

First; Get toxins down
Second: Immune system up
Third: Kill the bugs!

Sounds reasonable to me.

Any thoughts?
thanks!

Posts: 67 | From Alabama | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah sounds like a great plan !!

I did IV Silver too so if you have any questions about all that you can PM me too..

Thats a reasonable price too actually. Please let me know how it goes..

THe whole protocol I did was well worth it. I was in VERY bad shape when I started it and I had some complications and so I am not doing more of it at a new clinic and using a different method of IV ABX. But I surged forward in my health big time and I Hope that the next couple of months will push me to the top....

Make sure to read the detox thread and do as much as that During the time you do the IV ozone and UVB and Silver etc..

It will make a big difference!!

ALl the best

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubby did 12 of these treatments back in 2002 before he had done any antibiotics. At that time he got no benefit from them and they were very expensive -- much more expensive than the price you quote. In my opinion they would probably be of more benefit to people with viral issues.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement