LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Links for new Lyme Net members (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Links for new Lyme Net members
cbb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found it on page 26!!

To the top for the new members.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Updated site list June 2003..

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the top
Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bargrafx
Member # 2360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bargrafx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by momtoeight:
Thought at one time that I had that copy and paste thingy down.

...and

originally posted by sizzled:
I am sorry for my sorry computer...(or my skills!) but I CANNOT 'cut and paste' with this bleepin' machine!

Just reading thru some postings today & saw these...it is easy to cut/paste.....even an idiot like me can do it.

Highlight (with your mouse) any text you want to copy. Then using your keyboard, press the "ctrl" button down along w/the "c" key, "to copy". Go to wherever you want to paste, put the cursor where you want to paste what was just copied & press the "ctrl" button again, only this time, press the "v" key, "to paste".

Practice it using Notepad...it will become second nature to you.

Hope I have helped & not confused anyone more. It really is simple.

Like this (sure hope this works...lol):

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/009342.html

Barb

Posts: 47 | From Duluth, MN, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beach4so
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3832

Icon 10 posted      Profile for beach4so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put this site/topic together. It has everything I have been looking of in one location. I have been thrown into this medical world due to my son's lyme but I am trying to learn as much as I can.

I have been registerd since April but all I ususally do is read all the great advice. Now I will be busy printing up all this info to read when my kids are asleep.

God bless and Thank Ya'll
Starr

Posts: 698 | From Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henson2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for Steve and other new members

Posts: 1066 | From East Coast | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henson2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for newbies.
Posts: 1066 | From East Coast | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

Up for Bill M.
henson2
Member # 463

up again!
henson2
Member # 463

up again for new members
krazykt1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazykt1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 740 | From BC Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazykt1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazykt1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 740 | From BC Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 14 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up up and away
Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

up to the top

"I'm on the.. top of America, the top of America, da doo de dum da doo de dum de doo..."

I actually don' t know if America is what goes there, it just had the right number of syllables.

henson2
Member # 463

up
lightfoot
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Up.

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazykt1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3739

back up
TheCrimeOfLyme
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sizzled
Member # 1357

Icon 11 posted      Profile for sizzled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many new people posting so bringing this back up!
Posts: 4258 | From over there | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Siz...

I had some boiled eggs and was thinking about you.

Not an egg goes by without fond thoughts of my favorite SIZZZZZZZZ.

Boy oh boy.. are we goofy or what? hehehe

Bringing this back up for folks....

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the top again

------------------
*COLORADO SUPPORT SYSTEM*
[email protected]

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Sure doesn't take long for this to be pushed back out of sight.

To the top - for all those new friends and neighbors who have joined us.

cbb
Member # 788

To the top for all the new members.
Found it on page 18.

Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryland Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up.
Posts: 962 | From Charleston | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryland Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 962 | From Charleston | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

To the top.
Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

To the top.
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shassler64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for Annette or anyone else new!!!
Posts: 801 | From Kiama,Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shassler64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for all the new members.
Posts: 801 | From Kiama,Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

Up.
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up for new members
Maryland Mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2043

Up.
henson2
Member # 463

Up up and away -- to the top!
rosesisland2000
Member # 2001

Icon 4 posted      Profile for rosesisland2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the top
Posts: 6191 | From Arkansas | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

Up for lisa christine!
Kathy Boss
Member # 3062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Boss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up up and away!!!!!!
Posts: 1092 | From CA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

Up
Naomi
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Naomi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 276 | From Boston, MA, UsA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fish
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for my friend
Posts: 340 | From Harrisburg, PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgnrsmnd
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgnrsmnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some other forums I have seen links that get 'tacked' to the top of the the list and remain there. Moderators: Do you think that this should be done with this post, if possible?

This post is a must read for newbies, IMO, and answers a lot of questions right out of the gate. Many people are new to forums and general and don't know to reference faqs/links and though members of other types of forums might consider this 'laziness' or part of the learning curve I don't think this is the case here.

Posts: 133 | From NJ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Good idea BG..

I just added the new Chiropractic Neurology Site. Please check it out.

Also... does anyone have suggestions for additional sites for here? Lemme no!

liz28
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Tincup.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

Up for new members!!Welcome!
Bored
Member # 1663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bored     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the top!
Posts: 93 | From Finland | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightfoot
Member # 2536

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Up....

------------------
C O L O R A D O * S U P P O R T * S Y S T E M
[email protected]

"The 'silly question' is the first intimation of some totally new development".
Alfred North Whitehead

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 the top
Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

Up up and away! Back to the top to help new folks!
Tincup
Member # 5829

Up for new member..

------------------
It's a jungle out there kiddies,
Have a very fruitful day!

Tincup
Member # 5829

We need more fruitcakes in this world!

gwen37
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwen37     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the top
Posts: 290 | From Timonium, MD | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juanhch
Member # 5224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juanhch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the top
Posts: 3 | From Chill�n, Chile | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guiney
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guiney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a few more newbies tkought this would be helpful.....sending it up......Jamie
Posts: 504 | From US | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 14 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A typical response to newcomers.

Hi and WELCOME get a LLMD or at least Dr that is willing to learn about lyme .
Lyme is a clinical diagnosis, based on symptoms and on your response to treatment.
Good Luck bumpy road ahead
Post for a LLMD in Seeking a Doctor.
Links:
LymeNet Links for new members http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/009342.html http://www.lymediseaseaudio.com/
Dr. Joseph J. Burrascano's Guidelines http://www.ilads.org/burrascano_1102.htm http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/lyme/diagnosis.htm
Rose's 15 Facts for Newcomers http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/011977.html
Making the most of your LLMD visit http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/020605.html
Camp A and Camp B http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021395.html Something to share with friends and family members http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum3/HTML/008886.html http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/022767.html
Western Blot information:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Oasis/6455/western-blot.txt http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/022767.html http://www.igenex.com/lymeset2.htm

Drug interactions ETC. http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/Home

Labshttp://www.mdlab.com/ http://www.igenex.com/
GOOD LUCK
Co-infections Thanx M http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021366.html
Herxing: http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000638.html http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/014359.html
Check Diet Link http://atkins.com/

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Boss
Member # 3062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Boss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 1092 | From CA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up
Tincup
Member # 5829

Up.. and hopefully for the last time...

A new site just for all this stuff..

GREAT!

AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the top for new members
Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

UP for new members!
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up
henson2
Member # 463

to the top for my friend Rachel
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

UP
dulcamara
Member # 5691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dulcamara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the top for tonight's Joan of Arcadia viewers!
Posts: 78 | From Northeastern USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaronkatie
Unregistered

up

aaronkatie
Unregistered

back to the top for imjustme
sizzled
Member # 1357

Icon 12 posted      Profile for sizzled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found myself blocked from the new site so bringing this back up!
Posts: 4258 | From over there | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaronkatie
Unregistered

fly on up
aaronkatie
Unregistered

up
Bored
Member # 1663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bored     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up!
Posts: 93 | From Finland | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3greatkids
Member # 3838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3greatkids     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 1076 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tincup,

This is great. I hope someone can tell me what I need to do to copy all of the text. On long lines, I am missing the last 2-3 things. I tried to highlight and copy and still the same problem. Illiterate in many ways!!Help.

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry. couldn't find the first one and did a second. Same questions..

[This message has been edited by lymemomtooo (edited 19 June 2004).]

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up
shassler64
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3479

up
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement