LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » EMF Necklaces/Pendants

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EMF Necklaces/Pendants
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have severe EMF sensitivity, especially to computers. Has anyone tried/used EMF necklaces/pendants (the ones that repel the bad frequencies that cause the symptoms...headaches, eye pain etc.) that actually WORK???

If so, I would love to know. I don't want to spend money on a bunch of scams.

THANKS!

Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard people say the ones from www.emfblues.com are good and work.

Someone posted on Lymefriends a testimonial from one of her friends, talking about how much her friend/associate (these two Lymies have a blog together) liked hers, and it wasn't sixgoofy, who has also talked about hers (it was someone else who doesn't use lymenet). If that makes any sense! Long story.

The girl I'm speaking of though was using one of the pendants that had multiple beads on it. But since she wasn't a member on Lyme Friends, I didn't have a chance to ask her WHICH of their necklaces she was using.

But anyways, the whole point is that this young woman had a good experience with emfblues.com, and to my knowledge she was not affiliated with the site in any way.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, I'll check them out! Looks like they offer a money back guarantee which is great.
Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm EMF sensitive - haven't tried any pendants yet.

Were you aware of these EMF petitions?

Urge Congress on EMF Safety, FCC Must Change Exposure Guidelines for Microwave Radiation Exposure

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/6/urge-congress-on-emf-safety-fcc

Petition to Halt Universal Wireless Broadband, A Public Health Hazard

http://wavr.org/petition/ToObama.php

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had one for about 8-10 years.
I feel it has helped.

Dr. U (who has trained a lot with Dr. K) began to do ART testing on me, found the pendant + had me take it off. He said very emphatically the pendant would interfere with the ART testing.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tried a few. Some have really not helped me at all and I will not discuss them here.

I have a Philip Stein watch that has diodes that emit Schumann Frequencies, and it is grounding physically and emotionally. It is nice and helpful but not wonderful. I am rating it 3 out of 10 helpful.

What I like better is the Gia Wellness products (used to be called BioPro, but changed name to encompass other health products they sell).

Gia Wellness pendant--nice, I am rating it 4 out of 10.

Gia Wellness "chips" to put on devices such as TV's and cellphones, I am rating them 5 out of 10.

Gia Wellness Home Harmonizer--I am rating it 8 out of 10, doesn't remove my problems, but helps a lot more than the other ones.

All the Gia Wellness technology works on the theory of making things more random, as the body's cells go into defense mode when hit by a single constant frequency.

Elizzza, thanks for the petitions, did not know, certainly will sign them.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been looking for something to give me protection from my laptop when I use it on my lap. I found this HARApad but not sure it's really effective. They say the Elite model gives you 100% protection from Electromagnetic Radiation.

http://www.harapad.com/

Anyone have any experience with this or thoughts about it? Any input would be appreciated.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many things you can do help EMF, but as long as you are heavy metal and chemical toxic, the reactions do not stop. Everything you do is only a temporary solution, if there is such a thing.

The best thing you can do is limit your time of exposure, and at night turn off all fuses and do not sleep near plugged in items, electric clock, electronic equipment (even in the other side of the wall adjoining your sleeping quarters) The worst exposure is in bed when you stay in one position several hours.

Get good flashlights to find your way - have nothing standing in the way if you are heading for the bathroom during the night - and pull the fuses into the major bedroom areas. I did that for many months during my roughest time.

Photons do not help if you are metal toxic - the vibration sensations are a killer, because the photons wake everything up --- that was without a doubt my worst time ever. I awakened stuff I never knew I had in me. Do not use photons unless you know how to deal with the fallout!

Go onto an effective metal detox after you eliminate all possible dysregulations toward these toxins - the best I have found in all the years - is the Allergie Immun therapy. Do not use photons unless you know how to deal with toxins when they start moving.
They never head for the exit right away. It takes several steps to remove toxins successfully. And you will not succeed if you happen to have turned allergic to them during a chronic illness. I know I said that before -- people don't like to hear it. It is so very true -- you cannot detox anything if you are allergic to it, i.e. your body does not recognize the good from the bad any longer, and you are slowly creating more chaos in your body. Don't do it. Thee is a better way to do it.

My best to all.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear the BioLife pendant from BioPro. I also use the silver-lined cloth to shield from EMFs while sleeping. I turn of the fuses as well like GiGi mentions above.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally do not see how they could possibly work, but I am open to an explanation. I have never really heard of any proposed mechanism by which a pendant could capture a frequency.

I guess if they did, people would not need a Faraday cage to isolate stray frequencies.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3012906&l=27916bd960&id=589424533

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement